- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Life goes on. This is a long one.

----- Tuesday

I bet you're wondering how much I shrunk. I was now as short as Cindy and we all knew that she was three foot ten. That was, until we measured Tuesday night -- it was more like four foot, nine inches tall. I dropped a full five inches in one week since getting pneumonia. Ouch. I'm now under four feet tall.

We also found out Tuesday that Julie had grown to seven feet ten and a half. Gotta get that half inch in there, right? Even though half an inch hardly meant anything to someone so big. Except that she was a half of an inch closer to the ceiling now. It was getting real tight for her.

And Jill was six feet seven inches tall. She was growing the fastest now and almost to where she has to duck under doorways without shoes on. With shoes it's now a different story. She just figured that out. Now she's wearing heels so she can show everyone that she has to duck. What a showoff.

Julie's growth had slowed, yet it hadn't entirely stopped. She was still taking those pills too and her clitoris was still two and a half inches long when erect. Cindy and her were putting it to good use.

And as for the treatments that day; well we had two more weeks left. But with the days that Cindy and I missed, the doctors had a unique opportunity for study and asked us to show up a couple more weeks for blood monitoring. We'd be in with the next group, which would be cool. We'd be the old hands at it and they asked us to help make sure those in the next group felt welcome.

I was determined to get Tee in there. I had a couple days of sick leave to go but would be back at work later in the week. At least I had a little time to think about Teagan.

I didn't have time to think too long: Teagan's parents called me early Tuesday. They were happy I talked to her earlier and were hoping I would keep talking to her. Teagan had actually asked for me through her parents. I, of course, said I would certainly help. So the next day I went to see her; the doctor's at the hospital actually thought it would be good for me to visit too.


----- Wednesday at the psych ward

"Hi, Teagan. You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Sam. I'm glad they let you in. Sorry to be a bother."

"No bother. What can I do for you?"

"Do you think I could get the medicine you were talking about for the virus?"

"I'm sure you can. You'll have a great time in the clinical trial program too."

"One of the doctors here said he'd refer me if I wanted him to."

"Do it."

"Do you think it will help?"

"I know it will. But you still need to keep yourself healthy for the best results. If you go pull another stunt like the last one it'll kill the medicine's effectiveness."

"Just tell the doctor about the program, ok?"

"No problem."

"Did you shrink again?"

"Who told you that? Anyway it's not important. I'm still taller than you. I guess you never expected that."

"Sam, I ..."

"What?"

"I, um. I can't do it. Not alone."

"You won't be alone. Many others will be sharing what you're going through."

"Will you be there?"

"I will, if you want me to."

"I do."

"Then you can count on it."

"I'm sorry about what I did to you."

"Don't worry about it."

"I hated you."

"You what?"

"I don't mean that personally. I hated that you were short."

"Me too."

"It ... I mean ... me, or rather, damn. I don't know what to say. I was a little shit."

"Just leave it. Ok?"

"How can you just leave something like that, Sam? I looked down on you. Figuratively. Well, literally too. I was horrible."

"So?"

"Do you hate me?"

"No, I don't hate you."

"I ... I used to ..."

"Go on."

"You know, I used to like you?"

"Used to?"

"In high school. I used to cheer for you when you wrestled."

"Why, thank you, Tee. I'm grateful."

"That was a long time ago."

"Not really."

"It was years ago."

"But in decades from now you'll know that years aren't a very long time."

"Oh. Is that a Buddhist thing?"

"It's a life thing. You want to leave this little room, don't you?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

"That's a good sign."

"But I'm afraid."

"I know someone who was like you. Would you like to meet her?"

"Uh, sure. I guess. Let me guess, she found Buddhism?"

"No. I don't think so. Maybe she did. But she has the virus. She's also Jill's friend. You know Jill?"

"Yeah. She's more of Sharon's friend than mine, but I know her."

"Well, Gail and Jill are very good friends now. I think she'd like to meet you."

I probably should not have said this. Gail had not met Teagan but had heard plenty. And what she heard, she wasn't too fond of. I would have to sweet talk Gail into it. But it would be worth it.

"Ok, I guess. Sharon's mad at me, isn't she?"

"Let's see. She's one of your best friends, right?"

"She is my best friend. Or was."

"And you completely shut her out of your life. Right?"

"Yes.", she said with a frown.

"When she tried to help you last week, you told her to go away. Right?"

"Yes."

"Ok, then. You figure it out."

"Will you tell her I'm sorry?"

"No. You have to tell her."

"She'll kill me."

"Don't sell her short. She's the sweetest person I know and she won't kill you. She might yell at you, break your arm, call in the mafia, but she won't kill you."

"I blew it, didn't I?"

"If she's truly a friend she'll give you a second chance. Otherwise, she was never your friend to begin with."

"She's really big now."

"No, you're really small."

"Yeah, don't remind me. Sam, what do you and her have together? I know you're more than friends."

"You're right: we're more than friends. I don't know what to call it. Really, really good friends, maybe?"

"But you have a girlfriend."

"Yes. And we're all mutual friends."

"Ok. I don't think want to know."

"Ha, I think you do. But let's just leave it at: I know Sharon very well. And you can take this as the truth: if you throw away a friendship with that loving soul Sharon, it will be the worst decision anyone has ever made in the history of mankind. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yes."

"Good. I can't tell you what to do but take my advice and beg her to forgive you."

"I will."

"Good girl. Tee? Is there anything I can do for you while you're here?"

"Ask the hospital to let me out."

"You think me talking to them will get them to let you out soon?"

"I don't know. Please try. Tell them about the program. I'm freakin' dying in here."

"Ok, I'll talk to them."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

I talked to the staff at the hospital and put in a good word. Then I went to see her parents. They were beside themselves when Teagan was put in the psych ward but I believe my visit helped give them hope. After that I went to see Sharon next door.


----- Sharon's visit

"How's it going, Sharon?"

"Fine, Sam."

"I saw Tee again today."

"You did?", she said, her eyes getting big.

"She asked the hospital psych ward to get in touch with me. Her parents called."

"Wow! So, what did she say?"

"I think she's feeling better. She wants out and wants help."

"Our help?"

"She'll need us, I'm sure. Are you up to it?"

"Of course, I am."

"Tee didn't treat you very well."

"She ... no, she didn't."

"It's your call, but I think she might ask forgiveness."

"Certainly, I'll forgive her."

"I know you will. You're that kind of person. But she treated you awful."

"You too. Are you saying I shouldn't forgive her?"

"No. I hate to see her take advantage of your friendship."

"You really think she'll abuse our friendship."

"No. But you know her better than I."

"I do and she would never do such a thing."

"Good. She asked about us."

"What do you mean?"

"She asked what our relationship is."

"Oh? What did you tell her?"

"I told her we were more than friends. She asked about Julie too."

"And?"

"I told her we were all close friends."

"I see."

"I didn't tell her everything."

"That's probably for the better."

"I don't ever want to lose your friendship, Sharon. Promise me something."

"Sure."

"If I ever take you for granted, or ever do what Tee did to you, heaven forbid, you have to kill me."

"No, silly. I can't promise that."

"Then we have to stay good friends."

"I'm ok with that option."

"I think it's going to be tough. I want to help Tee, but I just don't know what's the best thing to do."

"I'll talk some sense into her."

"I hope so. I want to introduce her to Gail. What do you think?"

"I think that's maybe not such a good idea."

"Shit."

"But it might work. She took to you, Sam, because you two share the virus. Maybe she'll take to Gail."

"That's what I'm hoping. Tee's full of fear. Gail was too."

"She doesn't have anything to be afraid of."

"She's fucking just over three feet tall! The world is nearly twice as big as it was for her. She has every right to be afraid."

"I didn't think of that. Yikes."

"Don't worry. Your perspective hasn't radically changed the last couple of months like it has for her. Just remember that."

"I will. Sorry."

"It'll be ok. What do you think about Jill?"

"Jill? What do you mean?"

"Jill and Tee."

"They already know each other."

"How much?"

"They were friends. We'd hang out together once in a while."

"Before Jill started growing?"

"Yes."

"And certainly before Tee started shrinking."

"Yeah."

"Jill's gonna look awfully different to her."

"You're right. Do you think that's a problem?"

"I don't know. Tee might be afraid of her now."

"Yeah."

"And ..."

"What?"

"There's Jill's newfound fascination with little people."

"How do you think that will work out?"

"I was hoping you'd have ideas about that."

"Ideas? I don't know."

"Well, you'll be there, right?"

"Absolutely. I'm sure they'll be fine together."

"Good. Coming over tomorrow for rehearsal?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Great. I'm going to see about getting Teagan enrolled for treatments. Right now it's getting late and I gotta go home, get rest. I'm still a bit weak from last week. You know how it is."

"'kay. See ya."

Later that week Tee was let loose, so to speak. But I didn't get a chance to see her until Saturday.

I went back to work on Friday, but I didn't tell them about the other job yet. I'd wait for Monday that way I'd have a clean two weeks notice. I also didn't play at Mike's -- I was still recovering from the pneumonia and sepsis. But there would be plenty time for playing at Mike's later.


----- Saturday

Cindy and I woke up early before everyone else, as usual. I was feeling much better than last Saturday for sure, but was still a little weak. Cindy was naked; I almost didn't notice -- it was so usual for her. Erin, of course, loved this as it gave her an excuse to be naked nearly all the time too. "But Cindy's naked.", Erin would say while the clothes came off.

I'm not complaining. Julie and I would join them as long as we weren't expecting visitors. However, we were expecting Sharon over today. I figured Sue and Gail would be showing up some time this weekend too. And I had planned on maybe going over to see Teagan.

Still, Cindy convinced me to have naked tea with her this morning.

"Feeling better?", she asked.

"I'd say I'm almost full strength now."

"Let's go dancing tonight."

"No!"

"You said you're feeling better."

"But not that good."

"Promise me you'll go dancing when you're 100 percent."

"Aw. I don't want to."

"You had fun last time."

"I made a fool of myself."

"No, you didn't. Was anyone staring at you funny?"

"Well, no."

"See. Let's dance naked. Right now."

"No. It's, uh, too early."

"Erin will dance with me."

"You'll have to wait until she wakes up."

"I'll go wake her."

"You're taking your life into your hands."

"I take them into my hands everyday now that I've gone back to work.", she said with a sad face.

"It can't be that bad."

"I don't know. Those girls nearly run me over."

"They're dancers. Surely they're not that clumsy."

"I'm below their line of sight. They don't see me sometimes."

"That's hard to believe."

"They're young. They're not used to people being smaller than themselves."

"Well, be careful."

"I am. Like Gail being careful around Julie."

"Did I miss something?"

"Yep. When you were in the hospital Julie got drunk."

"She did?"

"A little. She was feeling bad that we couldn't see you; they wouldn't let anyone in your room then."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Blame the doctors."

"Yeah, I had a real comedian of a doctor."

"Anyway, poor Julie kept hitting her head on the top of the doorways."

"Ouch. I thought she learned to duck."

"She was full of wine."

"Oh, I see."

"She bowled over Gail a couple of times. So Gail learned real quick to stay out of Julie's way."

"Now I feel bad for both of them."

"It's ok. They made up. Tee hee.", she laughed.

"What's the giggling for?"

"They spent the night together."

"And what about you?"

"I spent that night with Erin. It's one of the few nights she wasn't with Fred."

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Ooo, a secret. I promise not to tell."

"Ok. Everyone will know soon enough, but I want to surprise them later. I'm going to look for a new house starting Monday."

"Wow. That's exciting."

"I know exactly what I want and it's going to big enough for all of us, including Julie; even if I have to have it built to my specs. You're going to be staying with us still, right?"

"I don't know, Sam. I might be in an apartment by then."

"You know we love having you with us?"

"Thanks, Sam. I'll think about it but I really don't want to intrude. I can pay you rent while I'm still getting things sorted out."

"No way. You're welcome here all the time. Besides, you're helping me with getting my singing recorded and that's payment enough."

"I can't wait until Sharon gets here."

"Me too."

We talked some more about all kinds of things, including Cindy's mother. It seems she was getting used to not having her around; at least as much as can be expected in the short time since she passed away. As we were sipping our tea in the kitchen and talking Julie walked in.

"You're overdressed.", Cindy told her.

"And a good morning to you too."

"This is a naked morning. Now take it off." Cindy can be persuasive when it comes to nudity.

"Fine. This underwear is too small for me anyway."

"Oh my God, did you grow again?", I asked her.

"I don't think so. Not much anyway."

"But your bra and panties weren't this small on you last week, were they?"

"Yes, they were."

"Oh? I hadn't noticed."

"I walk around in bra and panties all the time, and you didn't notice?"

"Well, I've been out if it the past week and besides, it's way over my head."

"I see.", she said, then she knelt down. "Is this better?"

I walked up and gave her a good morning hug. My head was below the bottom of her tits -- she was on her knees and I still had to look up to her breasts. Cindy ran around and pulled Julie's panties down to her knees.

"Hey!"

"You said fine."

"Okay, okay.", Julie said as she lifted one leg then the other in taking off her panties. "Now I suppose you want this off too?" Then she shucked off her bra.

I was standing with Mr. Happy at the gateway to Julie's sex. Interesting position: me standing, her on her knees, and Mr. Happy about to enter the promised land.

"Why, Sam? You must be feeling better now.", Julie said, looking down at my member standing at attention.

"Um, yeah. Morning woody, I guess."

"Morning woody, my ass."

"And a mighty fine ass it is, I might add. But I haven't had sex in over a week. What do you expect?"

"Cindy, we have to do something about this."

"Did you have something in mind?", Cindy asked.

"How about this?", Julie said as she cupped my ass with her huge hands and stood up. She was holding my hips against hers as she leaned up against the bare wall on the far end of the kitchen. As she leaned into the wall I was pressed in between. She let go of my butt and started humping. I held on as best I could as I was kept up off the floor a good two or three feet, my legs dangling, and my face in Julie's lower rib cage with her tits still above me and my head bouncing up against the bottom of them. Mr. Happy had found the place where he wanted to be. I couldn't imagine the sight we must have presented to Cindy.

But, like I said, it had been over a week so I didn't last too long before I came. I was lowered to the floor where I just lay there for a minute or two.

"Sorry, Julie. I'll make it up to you later.", I said.

"Oh, Sam. It was good. I missed you."

"I missed you too.", Cindy said.

"Ok. Just give me a chance to catch my breath, guys."

Julie and Cindy started kissing. And it wasn't too long after that that I was treated to the same sight that Julie and I had presented to Cindy: Julie had Cindy up against the wall and humping each other. And neither of them lasted very long this time either.

They both sat on the floor with their backs up against the wall when it was over. I got up and sat next to them. The cold floor felt kind of good on my bare butt. I didn't want to stay there too long though for fear of getting too cold. I just had to know something.

"So, did you ..."

"What?", they said.

"Did you, you know."

"What, Sam?"

"Did you two fuck? Ok?"

"You mean did I fuck Cindy with my clit?", Julie asked.

"Yeah."

"What do you think?"

They both had that sly look on their faces which gave me my answer.

"Well, I guess my making it up to you can wait a little longer then."

They both laughed and agreed. Erin then came walking into the kitchen.

"If you guys are so tired you should go back to bed."

We all just sort of craned our heads to look at her then just went back to relaxing against the wall.

"It's ok, Erin. We're getting up soon."

"We are?", the girls asked.

"Come on. We have a full day planned. Sharon will be here soon."

"Wait.", said Erin. "I want to get a picture of this."

"A picture of us sitting against the wall?"

"A picture of you guys nude."

"Don't tell me; you want to post it on the Internet."

"Oh, no. Don't do that.", Julie said.

"It wouldn't be fun without sharing?"

"It's probably best if you don't share, Erin.", I said.

"Ok. But I love seeing you two next to Julie."

"How about we stand up?"

"Oh good. Do that."

She took a picture of just Cindy and I standing next to Julie's legs. Only half of Julie's cunt made it into the picture. Then she took a pic of all three of us by turning the camera on its side.

"Let us see.", said Cindy.

"Ok. This'll just be for my scrapbook guys."

Julie took a look at it and said, "Wow! I didn't realize we looked like that."

"Yeah? Well I can't even imagine what we look like to you, Julie."

We had our fun ooo'ing and ah'ing over the pics but it was time to move on. We ate breakfast and Cindy and I started getting ready for our recording session.

Fred dropped by with Sharon later that morning and then Erin left with him. Of course, all Sharon could do was shake her head at our nudity; Cindy didn't want me put any clothes on. But I did for Sharon's sake and made Cindy do the same.

Sharon and I practiced and finally recorded some long overdue songs. Later on I let the two in on something I'd been thinking about for a while.

"Sharon, Cindy? I want to try something different."

"What?"

"I wrote some songs. I've actually been writing songs for a couple of years now and I haven't even written them down. But I think it's time to try one out. Are you two game?"

"I'd love to, Sam."

"Great. Well, here's one that should be easy."

"Are your songs complex?", Cindy asked.

"No. But I'm not too eager to try the most ambitious ones first."

"Sounds good to me."

So, I went over the words and melody with both of them. Sharon and I experimented with the harmonizing and we had lots of fun trying different voices and styles. Cindy had fun playing with the recording. I vowed to get back to Mike's the coming Friday and try out our new song in front of a crowd. I made them both promise not to let out the secret before then.

Late that afternoon I took Sharon home. But while there I went to see Teagan.


----- Teagan's visit

"Come with me, Sharon."

"Do you think it'll be ok? I mean, it's so soon."

"It's more than ok. Teagan needs to get out and see people again. You already know about her getting the virus so she can't hide that from you anymore and she knows it. I'm sure she'll love to see you."

"Okay, if you think so."

Sharon went inside to tell her parents where she was going and we walked over to see Tee.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. McIlroy. We came to see about Teagan. Do you think we could talk to her?"

"I don't know.", Teagan's mother said. "I'll go up and see if she wants to entertain visitors."

"Tell her who it is."

"I will."

I talked with Mr. McIlroy about Tee. It seems she was trying to eat better and taking better care of herself which made me feel real good about her situation. Finally, Mrs. McIlroy came down.

"She's cleaning up now. She'll be down in minute to see you two."

"Great.", I thought. Teagan finally came downstairs. She and Sharon and I retired to the living room. Her parents left us alone.

"So, how are you?"

"Ok."

"Feeling better?"

"I guess so.", she said. She was looking at the floor and wouldn't look either of us in the eyes.

"Tee, I've missed you so much.", Sharon cried.

"I've missed you too, I guess."

"Did that doctor at the hospital get you referred to the clinic?", I asked.

"Yeah, he did. I start in a week."

"Cool. I'll be there for the first week or two and so will Cindy."

"Who's Cindy?"

"She was in the group I was in. It's a long story I'll tell you later. But you'll get to meet her soon. She's staying with us for a little while. Another long story."

"Ok."

"And Jill will be working with you."

"Jill?"

"You know Jill, Tee.", Sharon said. "She's my friend."

"Yeah, I know her. Does she have the virus too?"

"No. Jill is actually going to be working there, helping out with all the chores."

"Alright, I guess."

"Tee, it'll be great.", I reassured her.

"If you say so."

"Trust me, ok?"

"I will, Sam. I'm sorry I'm not all that cheerful."

"Hey, Tee. You know what?"

"What?"

"Sharon and I are singing together. We're going to be singing at Mike's this coming Friday. Wanna come and see us?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, please, Tee.", Sharon pleaded.

"We'll see."

"Come on. Remember how we used to sing together?"

"You mean Tee can sing too?", I asked.

"She's the greatest, Sam."

"Why didn't you tell me? Tee, I have to hear you sing."

"No. My, um, voice has changed."

"No, it hasn't.", Sharon said.

"I haven't sang in ages. I don't think I can anymore."

"It's ok, Tee, you don't have to. But if you want to sing with us I'd love to hear you. Maybe we could be a trio?"

"Sam, that's a great idea!", Sharon exclaimed.

"No!", Teagan said. "It won't work."

"Ok. But you will come see us Friday. I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Alright. I'll go.", she scowled.

"Look, Tee. I don't want to push you. But, ok, yes, I am pushing you because you need to get out."

"I told you I'm afraid."

"Well, come see me at my place first. It would be like getting out, but not too much since you'll be with friends."

"I will?"

"Of course. I'm your friend, right?"

"Yeah."

"And Sharon? She's still your friend?"

"Yes. She is." Tee got up and walked over to Sharon. "Sharon, I'm so sorry for ignoring you. I just couldn't ..."

Sharon stood up and hugged her. I don't think Tee's head even reached Sharon's belly button. It was a stark contrast. This was new for both of them and I could tell that neither knew how to handle this difference in sizes very well. But it was good to see them together.

They were both crying. After a while they broke apart.

"Tee,", Sharon said, "please don't be a stranger. I miss you. And I love you."

"I -- <<<sniff, sniff>>>  -- love you too, Sharon."

There was more hugging.

"Sharon,", I said, "you are coming over tomorrow, right?"

"Sure I can."

"Why don't you come with her, Tee. We'd love to have you over. Ok?"

"That's a great idea, Sam. What'd you say, Tee? Wanna come with me?"

"Will it be for long?"

"It doesn't have to be. But you can stay as long as you want."

"I'll have to ask Mom and Dad."

"You do that. I'll talk to them too, Tee."

"Well, then I'm sure to go. You have those two wrapped around your little finger, Sharon."

Sharon smiled. A little bit later Sharon and I left. I can't help but feel we cheered Teagan up. I was looking forward to getting her out.

"She's a lot scrawnier than she used to be, Sam."

"Well, what did you expect? She caught the shrinking virus and hasn't been treated."

"She used to have a cheerleader's figure. You know, kind of muscular. Now she looks like she's downright skinny."

"Then I guess we have to feed that girl."

"I'll make cookies tomorrow. She loves my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies."

"Oh, that sounds good. Make a lot."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

Nothing was said of how much shorter Tee was. I got the impression that it just didn't matter to Sharon. It's not surprising; Sharon looks past those insignificant things, but she did hone in on what was significant: Teagan was so skinny that it was bordering on sickly. We were sure she wasn't eating; that was very, very bad for her condition. Neither of us liked to contemplate that so we were determined to fatten her up.

I went home in the early evening to find Cindy, Julie, Erin and even Fred hanging out in the living room, naked as the day they were born.


----- Saturday evening

"Oh, no. Not Fred.", I said as I covered my eyes.

"Sorry, man. I'll go put something on."

"No, you won't.", Erin demanded.

"He has to, Erin."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because, why?"

"Because he's a guy.

"And?"

"And, it's not right."

"You're a guy and you've never complained about it."

"But we're both guys."

"So?"

"So, it's not right for either of us to be naked with each other."

"You guys are naked in the locker rooms."

"But this is not a locker room. It's my living room."

"He's staying naked and you are too."

"Nyu unh!"

"Oh, yes you are.", Erin said as she got up.

I took off running.

"Come back here."

"You'll have to catch me first."

I was in the kitchen with a chair between me and Erin. I feinted left and as she went for it I moved right and took off. Julie got up to join the chase. I ran towards the bedrooms then I heard a sickening THUD.

"Ouch!"

It was Julie. I was worried and went over and caught her on her knees holding her head.

"What happened?"

"I hit my head again, damnit!"

I walked up to comfort her but she grabbed me and brought me into the living room. Curses! Foiled again. I couldn't get out of her grasp; it was too strong. I was kicking as she held me horizontal against her hip.

"That's no fair. You cheated.", I yelled.

She held me down in her laps as she undressed me. There was nothing I could do about it. I was finally let go when I was naked.

"Fine.", I said. "Happy now?"

The girls were smiling and nodding their heads.

"Really sorry about this, Sam. They made me get naked too."

"I know what you mean, Fred."

"And just so you know, Sam,", Julie was saying, "Fred is going to share Erin and I tonight."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, Sam.", Cindy told me. "I asked them if you and I could spend time alone tonight."

"Oh."

"We'll have fun. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Sam, I still love you.", Julie said.

"I love you too, Julie. Do me a favor."

"What?"

"Stop working out. You're too strong."

Everyone had a big laugh at my remark. I didn't look at Fred and he didn't look at me. Thank goodness it wasn't too long before we heard a knock at the front door.

"That must be Sue.", Cindy said as she jumped up to answer the door.

"Wait. What if it isn't her?"

"So what?"

"You're naked."

"Yeah?"

"Whatever."

Good thing it was Sue. She wasn't fazed at all about the nudity and it wasn't long before she joined us either.

"I missed you, Sam. How are you feeling?"

"A lot better, Sue."

"He's going dancing with us.", Erin told her.

"No, I'm not."

"You said you would."

"I didn't say that."

"Cindy told me you agreed to it."

"Did not."

"Aw, come on, big brother."

"BIG brother? You haven't called me that in ages."

"Please."

"Absolutely not."

"We had fun last time, didn't we?"

"You did. I didn't."

"You can't tell me you hated it, Sam.", Sue said.

"I didn't hate it. But I didn't have the fun that you all did."

"Ok, everyone.", Julie said. Finally, Julie to the rescue. "He's still getting over pneumonia. Maybe next week."

"Oh, great.", I said a bit sarcastically.

"Sue, you're spending the night, right?", Cindy asked.

"I can. I brought my stuff. It's out in the car. You know, just in case."

"It's getting to be a thing, huh, Sue?", I asked.

"I stayed a couple of nights here when you were in the hospital, Sam. We were all worried about you."

"Well, I'm fine."

Sue came closer and whispered in my ear, "You shrunk, Sam. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, Sue. You don't have to whisper. Everyone knows."

"But you're not fine. I hope they find a cure that will make you grow."

"Ha. Me too. We all do."

Then she whispered again, "I can get smaller with you. How about if I stop taking the meds?"

"NO! You will do no such thing."

"Okay, okay. I just feel so bad for you."

"It's ok, Sue. Really."

"Of all the people I know with this disease, you are handling it the best, Sam. It's such a shame you had to get it."

"We're all in the same boat, Sue. So, you are staying the night?"

"If you'll have me."

"How about it, Cindy? Shall we have her with us tonight?"

"Yes. I miss us.", Cindy smiled.

I gave Sue a hug and it was immediately apparent that our relative sizes had changed. I used to be able to at least kiss her on my toes. Now my head was just below her throat and my mouth was just above her nipples. So I kissed her tits instead.

I walked up to Cindy confirming that we were still the same height then asked her to go stand next to Sue. I looked at both of them next to each other to see how I would look next to Sue. A bit comical it was. But such was reality now.

We had supper then some desert: apple pecan pie. There were no leftovers. I made a mental note to get something equally sugary and fatty before Teagan arrived tomorrow.

We retired early -- Erin, Julie and Fred in the master bedroom, and Cindy, Sue and I in the other spare bedroom. At least at our size we could all fit comfortably in a twin bed.

I gave Sue a kiss on her nipples again.

"Ooo, that's making me horny, Sam."

"You're not fooling me. We're always horny. It's those meds, you know."

"I don't care. You have to finish me off."

"Ok then. On the bed. Both of you. Let's go."

All three of us had a long night. It was a good way to end not getting any for a week.


----- Sunday morning

We all got up nude and stayed that way, at least for a while. Erin and Cindy wouldn't have it any other way. But Teagan was due to come over with Sharon. And they told me that Gail would be coming over which of course played into my plans for Tee. I convinced everyone to put clothes on after breakfast.

I left late morning to get Sharon and Teagan. Fred would be bringing them back home that evening.

I saw Sharon first then we both went to see Tee. She wasn't really sure she wanted to come with us but we very much forced her.

"Come on, Tee.", Sharon said. "You've never been to his house before. It's nice."

"Right. I'm far away from any neighbors. Nobody will see you except us, if that's what you're worried about."

"Is Sharon driving?"

"No, I am."

"You are? How do you do that?"

"You'll see. Let's go."

"Are you going to bring me back too?"

"Fred's going to be bringing you guys back."

"Fred? Sharon's brother?"

"Yeah. He and my sister, Erin, are dating."

"Fred's dating?"

"Oh, Tee. He's not that much of a social misfit.", Sharon answered.

"Sorry. I just never thought of him that way."

"You really need to get out, Tee."

"Well, I'm going out with you guys, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are.", I said. "We'll have a good time."

"What is that, Sharon?"

"Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. It's for later."

I could almost sense the saliva building up in Teagan's mouth at the sound of that. Hell, my mouth was watering. I showed Tee the pedal extenders and the pillow I sit on in the car. She was very interested. On the drive over it was Tee and I doing most of the talking.

"You'll have to get a set of pedals for your car.", I told her.

"I don't have a car."

"I'm sure you will some day. So, what do you do?"

"Nothing, anymore."

"Then what did you do?"

"Worked at a pizza joint."

"Cool. I like pizza."

"Meh. It gets old after a while."

"Full time?"

"No. I used to go to school too."

"What're you majoring in?"

"Entomology."

"You study bugs? Cool."

"You actually know what entomology is?"

"Sure. I went college too."

"Even college students don't know that."

"Well, I do. I've never known anyone who was into it though."

"I know. I'm weird."

"No, you're not. I think it's a pretty cool thing to do."

"You think bugs are cool?"

"Sure."

"Ew.", Sharon said. "I hate bugs."

"She always hated them, Sam."

"I don't.", I said.

"I guess there's hope then."

"No, really. I like spiders. I know, most people hate them."

"Seriously, I hate spiders!", Sharon exclaimed. "Tee put one in my hair once."

"But you were so funny, Sharon. You should have heard her scream, Sam."

"I can imagine. But that wasn't so nice, was it?"

"We were kids. Believe me, she did bad things to me too."

"Like what?", Sharon asked.

"Like the time you stole my bikini top at the pool."

"You stole her top, Sharon? I find it hard to believe you'd do something like."

"Well, she stared at my boobs."

"I wasn't staring. I was admiring them."

"I admire them too, Tee. She never got mad at me though."

"We were kids back then, Sam.", Sharon explained.

"And you always berate us for getting nude. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

"You guys get nude?"

"His house is haunted by nudists, Tee."

"She always says that, Tee. It's not true. Besides, she gets nude too."

"Only because I don't want to be the odd one out."

"Uh, guys. I'm not so sure about this.", Teagan said.

"Don't worry, Tee. We'll all be dressed. Sharon's only kidding. Right, Sharon?"

Sharon just rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry for taking your top, Tee."

"I'm sorry for putting spiders in your hair, Sharon."

We laughed. I'm glad that lightened up the mood.

"What do you think about wasps, Sam?"

"I don't like them. There only purpose in life is to fuck shit up."

"Not true. They take care of other pesky insects."

"Take care of them like the Mafia. 'Hey Guido. Rocky. Take care of that beetle over there.'"

"Well, I like wasps, bees and ants. That's what I want to specialize in."

"Cool. Just don't get stung."

"I've been stung before. Many times. It doesn't bother me. You know they're all related."

"What are?"

"Bees, wasps and ants."

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Ants used to be wasps."

"Used to be?"

"On the evolutionary scale. Millions of years ago the ant's ancestors were wasps."

"They're like wasps without wings, aren't they?"

"Exactly. Except some have wings."

"Really?"

"Males and queens."

"I haven't seen any with wings."

"Because most are workers and don't have wings. Workers are all female, but sterile."

"I bet those males have it good."

"You think so?"

"They have their pick of the females."

"They only live a week or two. Queens live many years."

"Ok. I take it back."

More laughter.

"So you're not in school anymore, Tee?"

"No, I quit."

"Virus?"

"Yep."

"You shouldn't have left. Promise me you'll go back."

"I can't. I don't have the money and I don't know where I can get a job."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"We'll think of something. How much further do you have to go to get your degree?"

"Three semesters."

"You're a junior already. You're nearly there. You can't quit."

"I'm not so sure I'm cut out for it anymore."

"You cannot give up. Think of all the ants that need saving."

"Ants don't need saving. Bees do. So, what about you? What do you do?"

"Computers."

"A geek, huh?"

"And proud of it."

"I knew a guy majoring in computers. He already had a job."

"He did? Was he an intern?"

"He was a system admin."

"Hmm. You won't catch me doing that. Those guys are overworked and under appreciated."

"So what kind of computer thing do you do?"

"Programming. I make apps."

"Sounds cool."

"It is. I just got a new job. But I won't start for another couple of weeks. I have to give them notice at the old job first though."

"Nice."

"He sings too, Teagan.", Sharon said.

"Yes, I know."


----- Teagan meets the gang

"Ok, we're here. What do you think?"

"This place is yours?"

"Yep. All mine. You like the detached garage? I have a gym in the back."

"Neat. You work out?"

"No. It's just a museum. Weights are so old fashioned. But we charge the kids in the neighborhood to come see how people used to work out."

"You do?"

"I'm kidding, Tee. Yes, I work out."

"You look it. You know, Sam, you don't look any different than you did in high school."

"I've a changed a little. And by little I mean, I'm more little."

"That's not what I meant."

"It's only been a few years since high school. People don't change their looks that fast."

"You'd be surprised."

"Ok, some people have changed but not too much."

"You still look like a wrestler."

"I don't wrestle anymore."

"Too bad. What's that pod thing?"

"Cindy is keeping her stuff here while she gets her house ready to sell."

"Why is she selling a house?"

"You can ask her yourself. Let's go inside."

We went inside and I called everyone over.

"Hi, ... oh, wow!", Tee said as she fell back on her ass. She backpedalled on her hands and feet like a spider. "Jill? Is that you?"

"Hi, Tee. Yes, it's me. I grew a bit."

"I, I, and I uh, shrunk a little bit."

"I'm sorry, Tee. We're still friends, right?"

"Yes."

Jill stooped down and offered Teagan a hand. She took it and Jill helped her up.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok. I'm still getting used to this crap. Fuckin' virus!", she spat.

"Would you like to meet my sister?"

"Yeah sure. Julie, right? You used to call her shrimp."

"You'll see."

"Oh, HOE LEE SHIT! What the fuck?"

"Tee, this is Julie. Julie, this is my friend Teagan."

"What the fuck happened?", Teagan said.

"I grew."

"You certainly did.", Teagan said, looking flummoxed.

"Are you feeling ok, Tee?"

"I need to sit."

"Would you like something to drink? Some iced or hot tea maybe?"

"How about something stiff?"

"You don't want that? It's not good for you.", a new voice said.

"I can decide what's good for me and what's not."

"It's not good for your condition with the virus."

"Oh? And who are you?"

"I'm Gail."

"You're the one Sam told me about."

"I heard about you too. They didn't tell me you were so tempestuous."

"Gail", I said, "Teagan hasn't been out for a few months. It's a completely different world for her now. She's not used to it."

"She could treat Jill and Julie a little better."

"Agreed, but cut her some slack."

"No, Sam.", Teagan said. "She's right. I just wasn't ready for this."

"Nonsense. We're friends. You're ready."

"Tee?"

"Yes, Sharon."

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

"Sam, can we use the bedroom? I want to talk to Tee alone."

"Go ahead."

The two disappeared for a little while.

"She's certainly the drama queen, isn't she?"

"It's to be expected, Gail. Please be nice. She's scared of the world. It got big for her nearly overnight. You used to be scared too. Remember?"

"I still am. But I cope."

"Well, Tee's still learning to cope. I was hoping you could help her with that."

"Sure. But it's going to be hard to forgive her for what she did to you."

"Forgiveness is not yours to give. It's mine and I've already forgiven her. If you don't want to be around her you can leave. I won't ask you to stay."

"Geez, don't be mad at me. We were all scared."

"Scared of what?"

"For you. The doctor at the hospital told us all that you might die."

"Well, I'm not dead. Yet."

"If the worst happened then Teagan would be the one to blame. Nobody would forgive her."

"Nobody's to blame. Teagan needs help and I know what she's going through and I'm going to help. You know what she's going through too."

"Yes, but I'm not selfish."

"So she's selfish. And more; if you only knew. But we all have our faults. I'm going to put that aside. Maybe she'll grow into a better person. Isn't it worth it to try?"

"Alright, Sam. I'll try to be nice. I owe it to you. I hope she appreciates all that you're doing for her."

"Thanks, Gail."

When Sharon and Tee made it back out Teagan apologized to everyone.

"Sorry, everyone. I overreacted. This is the first time I've really realized how small I am."

"It's ok.", I told her. "You know Fred."

"Hi, Fred."

"Hey, Tee. Long time, no see."

"Yeah. I heard you have a girlfriend now."

"You know Erin?"

"No."

"Teagan, this is Erin. Erin, this is Teagan. We grew up next door to each other. She and Sharon used to bug me to no end."

"Well, I hope they don't do that anymore.", Erin said. "It's nice to meet you, Teagan."

"Call me Tee."

"Ok. Would you like me to get you something to drink?"

The three of them went off to the kitchen. Tee had an iced tea when she came back out and I introduced the rest of the gang to her.

I had to explain about Erin and Cindy staying with us. I also told her about our special situation.

"So, Cindy and I will be staying with the program for a couple of weeks longer. We'll be there with you when you start."

"Thanks. I really am grateful. I know I should have tried to sign up earlier."

"Hey, Tee.", Cindy said. "Do you dance?"

"A little."

"Wanna come dance with us tonight?"

"I don't think so."

"Sam will be there."

"No, I won't!", I shouted.

"He's bashful. We'll get him there, don't worry. Come with us. It'll be fun."

"Maybe some other time, Cindy."

"Erin's going. So is Fred."

"I'm sure they'll have a good time together."

"You're cute. I'll bet the guys will all ask you to dance with them."

"No. I don't want to go."

"Ok. You don't know what you're missing."

"It's alright. Like I said, maybe later. Just, not now."

Tee was visibly shaken.

"Don't worry, Tee. We won't make you."

"Good."

Teagan seemed relieved.

"Come on, Sam.", Gail said. "You and I need to talk. You're coming too, Teagan."

So we went into my office.

"You're scared of guys now, aren't you, Tee?", Gail asked.

"It's that evident?"

"I've been down that path."

"How did you get over it?"

"I didn't. I was raped."

"See, Sam? That's what I'm afraid of."

"No one is going to rape you here, Tee."

"Tee, it's not that bad.", Gail reassured her. "There's plenty of nice people. You're going to have to get out into the world eventually when you start treatment."

"It'll be only the others there with me in treatment, right?"

"True. But you're going to want to get out."

"I doubt it."

"If she only knew, huh, Sam?"

"She'll find out."

"Find out what?", Tee asked.

"Don't worry about it.", I said. "They'll explain everything to you when you start. You're going to meet a lot of people that are in the same boat as you are, and you're going to make a lot of good friends, just like I have."

"I hope so. I'm a little nervous about it."

"Don't be. Everything's going to be much better."

"Ok. Thanks."

Tee left us.

"How do you think she's going to handle being horny, Sam?"

"Because of the meds? She'll be ok."

"You really think so?"

"She'll handle it better than you."

"I'm not so bad."

"And who besides Julie and Jill have you had sex with?"

"Isn't that enough?"

"You haven't been with any guys yet."

"Maybe I'm a lesbian."

"You're not. I can see it in your eyes."

"Is that part of your gaydar thing? Now you can tell who's a lesbian?"

"I wish. No. But I can see how you look at me. I've seen that look before. Especially lately."

"Maybe we can do it sometime then."

"Only when you're ready. Not before. Gail, I don't want to hurt you. I know what happened and can't imagine the trauma you've been through. And I know that you don't trust most guys. You're beautiful and I'd love to do it with you, but I'd never forgive myself if I ever made you feel like I forced myself upon you. You're not ready."

"I hope we do it before you do her."

"What makes you think Tee and I will?"

"I can see it in her eyes, just like you see it in mine."

"Don't rush it, Gail. And don't worry about Teagan."

"I'm not worried yet. But just wait until she starts all the treatments."

"Some other guy might come along first."

"For her? Or me?"

"Either."

"And what about you?"

"Surely, you jest."

"I guess you do have it pretty good for a guy."

"Look around. Fred's here today but most of the time I'm the only guy here surrounded by loads of beautiful girls."

"I'll say. When do you think everyone will start shedding their clothes today?"

"Hopefully, not today. That would really spook poor Tee."

"What about me?"

"Somehow, I think you can handle it now."

"Did Cindy tell you about how we were running under Julie's legs?"

"No."

"Sue egged us on. It was so funny."

"You all were naked, right?"

Gail laughed out loud.

We joined the others and mingled. Teagan was standing next to Julie and looking up at her. It looked pretty ridiculous -- Tee barely came up to mid thigh on her. Less than a year ago it would have been Teagan looking down on Julie. Julie had been wearing shorts and I could swear that Teagan was sneaking glances at her legs. I went up to Teagan and asked her in a low voice, "Nice legs, huh?"

"What? Oh, uh, I guess so."

Caught her. I can't blame her though. Did I ever mention Julie has a great pair of legs? These were probably the nicest pair of legs in the state. Hell, the whole nation. And probably the nicest legs in the whole world. Nobody was immune to it's spell. Not even Teagan.

"So, you want to know how Julie got so big?"

"I'm sorry, Sam. It was insensitive of me."

"You can apologize to Julie."

"I knew she was big. I just haven't seen her since I shrunk."

"It must be pretty dramatic."

"You have no idea."

"Yes, I do."

"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting I'm not the only one shrinking here."

"You've lost too much weight."

"Tell me about it."

"No, I mean it. You're skin and bones, Tee. We need to put some meat on you."

"How do you propose to do that?"

"Eat. Eat those cookies that Sharon brought. We have some apple pie. We'll heat it later and have it with ice cream. And more of Sharon's cookies. But you need to eat supper first."

"You're going to get me fat."

"It's going to take a lot for that to happen."

"Fine."

"You're legs are as nice as Julie's."

"They are?"

"They used to be. I remember. I can see you in your cheerleader outfit now. Those saddle shoes and socks -- they really accentuated your pretty calves. So sexy too."

"You remember me?"

"I knew you. A little anyway. Don't you remember? We used to talk a little from time to time."

"Yeah, we did."

"I didn't remember you when Sharon first started talking about you; that was until she mentioned your beauty mark."

"You mean my birth mark."

"The beauty mark on your cheek."

"You like it?"

"Of course. It really makes you stand out."

"It always did get me noticed."

"You had guys climbing all over themselves to meet you."

She sighed. "I guess not any more."

"Only because you haven't been out to meet anyone."

"I was afraid of people seeing my cheek. Now I'm afraid of them just seeing me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm too short."

"So? What's so bad about that?"

"I don't know. I can't reach things."

"That's not your fault. Besides, you just need things your own size, that's all."

"People will think I'm a freak."

"People think Julie's a freak. You should see the stares she gets."

"Really?"

"Me too. You'll probably get stared at too when you're out and about."

"Shit."

"Why is that so bad?"

"Because it is."

"No, it's not. It's not like someone is keeping you from getting a job. That's discrimination."

"That happens."

"I know. But people making fun of you and staring is not going to hurt you."

"How can you say that?"

"I've been on the wrong end of that many times."

"You? People make fun of you?"

"You did?"

"Oh. I did. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. The upside is you'll know for sure who's worth being a friend."

"Sharon's a good friend."

"She most certainly is."

"She told me to cool it."

"Yeah, you were pretty freaked out. That's not being a freak, by the way. Just freaked out."

"I know what you mean. I don't want to make anyone mad at me."

"They're our friends. You know most of them anyway."

"I think I remember Erin but I'm not sure."

"I remember her."

"I hope so. She's your sister."

"Oh yeah. She used to be my bratty little sister."

"She used to be?"

"She's not litlle anymore. Or bratty. Well, she is. Especially when she wants to dance. See, I remember her."

"Sam, you're kidding me, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"She told me your mom and dad broke up."

"They did. And I'm happy for them."

"Really?"

"Really. It was bound to happen. We'll talk about it some other time, not now. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I have an older sister."

"How much older?"

"Four years."

"That would put her a year or two ahead of me. We were probably in high school together but I don't think I know her."

"Her name's Brynn."

"What's she like?"

"I don't know. Like me, a little."

"Does she like bugs?"

"Oh, heck no. She despises them."

"You two must have gotten along real nice then."

"Not too bad really. I never teased her with bugs like I did with Sharon. Mom and Dad would have killed me."

"Does she look like you?"

"Yeah. Except she's flat chested."

"That's ok."

"I know. But tell that to her. She never got over the fact that I got the boobs in the family. And they're not that big really."

"I'd like to meet her some time. Do you two still get along?"

"Sort of. I haven't talked much to her since she moved out."

"Does she know you have the virus?"

"I'm sure she's heard."

"So, you haven't seen her since?"

"No."

"Well, try to stay in touch. It's good to be close to your family."

"You're not too close to your mom, are you?"

"No. I guess Erin told you."

"I asked her about you."

"Erin and I didn't get along too well while we were teenagers. We do now. It makes up for Mom."

"Was that because she was bigger than you?"

"I was kind of pissed that she grew and I didn't."

"I can imagine."

"I spent most of my teen and later life staring into her tits."

"They're nice tits.", Cindy said. She had just joined our conversation.

"You're telling me. Now I have to stare up at them."

"The bottom of her boobs are nice too."

"She calls me her little brother you know. I feel bad about being the way I was to her when we were younger."

"Were you mean to her?"

"Not really. But I tried to stay away from her. I was always the serious one and she was the fun one."

"I can believe that.", Cindy said. "I wish I had a sister."

"Only child?"

"Yep. I always wanted a sister and wouldn't have cared if she were twice as big."

"Like Julie."

"No, Julie is twice as tall, but eight times as big."

"Now who's being the geek?"

"Wait until I put my glasses on."

"Cool. The sexy geek girl."

"What do you mean eight times?", asked Teagan.

"Hoo boy. Here it comes.", Cindy warned.

"Well then you tell her, Cindy."

"Ok. She's twice as tall, but also twice as wide. That's two times two, or four. But she's also twice as deep."

"Twice as deep?"

"Sure, Tee. What would you call it then?"

"Um, twice as ... back and forth?"

"Good, you know what I'm talking about. So that's two times four, or eight. She's eight times as big."

"Oh my God, Cindy.", I said. "You really are geeky. You are so turning me on. I want you right here and now."

"Down boy.", Cindy admonished.

"Sam?!!"

"I'm kidding, Tee. But only just a little.", I said, winking.

Tee rolled her eyes.

We talked a little longer. Jill and Sharon went off with Tee for a while then later Sharon and I started rehearsing. Everyone stopped to listen for a while. We tried but couldn't get Tee to sing with us. I'm thinking she would if there weren't so many people around.

I made sure everyone kept offering food and treats to Teagan. She was getting a little tired of it but kept civil. Good for her.

We ate supper -- stir fried chicken and rice -- then desert. Poor Tee was stuffed.

"You'll love this, Tee. Hot apple pie with ice cream on top. It's heavenly."

"I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Just try a bite."

She did. Then ended up eating a whole serving.

"I feel so bloated."

"Good.", said Cindy. "You need to work that off. Let's go dancing."

"You're nuts, Cindy. I can't move."

"Sam's going."

"Not!", I said.

"Oh, come on. Jill and Sharon are going. Right, you two?"

"I think Tee has had an eventful enough day already. We can do this some other time."

"Thank you, Sharon.", Tee said.

"What about you and Fred?", Cindy asked Erin.

"We have to bring her home, Cindy.", Fred told her.

"Phooey."

"Cindy,", I said, "we'll go out dancing another day. I promise."

"Good. Just remember, you promised me to go out dancing. You all heard him, right?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement. Shit. Maybe she'll forget. I should be so lucky.

For a while Jill had monopolized Tee's time. But Tee seemed to like talking.

"I'm going to get fat after tonight, Jill."

"No, your not. You could eat twice as much and you'll still be just so cute."

"I'm not cute anymore."

"Sure you are. You're like a little fairy. How cute is that?"

"A fairy? I used to fantasize about that when I was a little girl. I guess people see me as a little girl anyway, so maybe it's ok to believe I'm a little fairy.", she snickered.

"Sure it is! Tee, the fairy. Tee, the fairy. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Will you be my little fairy?"

"Sure, why not. I just wish I had magical powers."

"What would be your first magic spell?"

"I'd make myself normal size again."

"Where's the fun in that? Wouldn't it be cool to shrink someone down to your size?"

"The thought hand't occurred to me."

"Use your imagination. Who would you shrink first and how small would you make them?"

"I don't know. Who should I shrink?"

"Shrink Sam."

"Hey!", I exclaimed. "I'm already her size."

"What if she made you smaller than her, Sam? How about it, Tee? Would you shrink Sam?"

This made Tee laugh. I didn't care to be talking about such things in public, but I have to admit, if it made Teagan feel better then it was probably worth the little social discomfort I was feeling.

"I think Sam is small enough."

"What if he were half your size?", Jill continued.

"Aw, leave the poor guy alone. He's been through enough."

Bless Tee's heart.

"You could shrink yourself."

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

"Julie and I would look even more awesome than now, wouldn't we?"

"Uh, I don't now. You two are just big. Really big."

I could feel the gears in Jill's head turning. But Tee just wasn't playing along. Tee wasn't yet at the point where she was accepting her new size and starting to make the best of it. Maybe, like Jill said, she just needed to use her imagination. Or perhaps Tee just detested the idea of mini and giant sized people.

"How would you like to be six inches tall, Tee?"

"Nope."

"What if you could make Sam six inches tall."

"You're really getting into this, huh?"

"Think of the possibilities. Do you like mountain climbing?"

"Mountain climbing? No. I never tried that."

"Imagine Sam being six inches tall. We could give him some thread, a thimble for a helmet, and then let him climb up your leg. What do you think of that?"

"I think you have a better imagination than I, Jill."

"What'd you think, Sam?"

"I think Tee the fairy should shrink you to see how you like it, Jill."

"Ok.", Jill said in an unexpected chipper voice.

"You'd be ok with that?", Tee asked.

"Why not? As long as we're fantasizing."

"Imagine being half as tall as Tee, Jill.", I asked her.

"That would be cool."

"Her crotch would be right in your face. And you'd be under Julie's knees."

"Whoa!"

"Being waist height to you guys is reality for her and I, Jill. I mean, think about it. Put yourself in our position."

"Hmm. It must be impressive."

"Wow, you're really getting into this, Jill?", Tee asked.

"Sure. It's a good fantasy, no?"

"It's no fantasy, I'm living it. It's more like a nightmare."

"I'm sorry, Tee. I guess I'm not cheering you up."

"It's ok. I know I need to get used to this new size and not take it too hard."

"That's the spirit, Tee.", I said. "I know it's hard to face reality. We can't change what's happened but we can make the best of it."

"You're such an optimist, Sam."

"I try. You should too."

"I will. I can't promise any more than that."

"That's all that anybody can ask. You'll do great, Tee."

The fantasizing was finished for now, much to Jill's chagrin, I suppose. We talked of other boring stuff. And more boring stuff. And more. When she gets going, that girl, Tee, can talk. Maybe she didn't have the virus; maybe she talked herself small. Nah. But if it could happen, then she'd be two feet tall.

Then it was time for everyone to leave. Jill picked Tee up to give her a hug much to Teagan's chagrin. Tee was left pretty much speechless by this. Go figure. Sharon and I had one of those fabric tearing pokemon kisses again. This also seemed to leave Tee speechless. Aha! Now I know how to shut her up. Finally, Erin and Fred had their kisses and the three left.

Sue and Gail left right after. I had another fabric ripping pokemon with Sue. And Gail kissed me too before leaving. Our first kiss on the mouth.

Erin, Julie, Cindy and I were the only ones left. Somehow it felt like an empty house. Erin and Cindy retired to their respective bedrooms and Julie and I had the night to ourselves. It was another long weekend but I felt better than I had been in ages it seemed. I would be starting a new job soon. We were thinking about publishing our song and I was going to buy a new guitar in the coming weeks not to mention my surreptitious house hunting I was about to embark upon. I especially felt good about Teagan.

Life was good again. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Right?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time, Teagan starts treatment and a few nice surprises. Next chapter won't be as long.