- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's party time.

----- Friday morning

I woke early and snuck out of the room with Erin and Jill still asleep. I was just in my underwear as I tiptoed into the master bedroom to see how Julie and Cindy were doing. Cindy was asleep on Julie's chest. They looked so content together that I decided not to wake them. I started a pot of coffee in the kitchen and heard Cindy walk in. She was naked.

"Good morning.", she said. "You woke me."

"I tried not too. Sorry."

We hugged and kissed right there in the kitchen.

"Take these off.", she said as she pulled my shorts down. I stepped out of them and resumed our kissing. She started grinding her hips into mine. Mr. Happy joined in on the good morning greetings.

She hooked her right leg over my hip and drew me into her with her heel on my butt; her flexibility payed off here. A little while later she started groaning.

"Ungh. Inside, Sam.", she said, out of breath. "I want you inside me."

I had never done it like this before -- standing up -- and surprisingly I was able to penetrate her. It was novel and I felt myself coming in moments. Cindy was still going at it and I felt disappointed that I hadn't satisfied her first, but, much to my amazement, I remained hard. Soon it was Cindy's turn. When she had come down I slipped out of her, Mr. Happy still at attention.

"That was quite the show, my little ones."

We looked over to see Julie's crotch in our faces. She was smiling down at us and was naked too. Her clitoris stuck out from her and I swear it had grown even more. Cindy was happy to see her this morning and she took Julie's clit into her mouth and started sucking. Julie was moaning.

I moved around behind Julie and tried to kiss the small of her back, just above her butt crack. It wasn't happening. Even up on my toes I couldn't reach it; the curve of her ass kept me from that. This caught me by surprise, so I just kissed, licked and nibbled on her butt cheeks.

I'd never tell her this, but Julie's ass was huge. It was at least three times as wide as my head. When embracing from back here I could barely get my hands around to the front. However, even as big as it was, it was sexy. She was still exercising and it made her butt very athletic. She could pop tennis balls between her cheeks.

I reached up from under her and tried to insert my fingers into Julie's vagina but Cindy's fingers were already there so I just rubbed along her labia. Then I did something I hadn't ever occurred to me before: I stuck a middle finger into her ass.

It didn't go very far; I had to open up her butt cheeks to be able to explore. Then I had another revelation and I started kissing and licking for all I was worth.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Gosh!", Julie exclaimed as she reached climax. She was moving her hips back and forth, Cindy and I hanging on with great effort. When it was over Julie had to sit down on the floor.

"Whew, that was intense.", Julie said. She was panting. "You two are so good to me. I love you both.", she said, catching her breath.

"I'm so happy that you're feeling better than you were yesterday.", I said.

Cindy didn't say anything, just smiled.

"Oh, no. Cindy, I don't mean to make you feel awkward."

"It's ok, Miss Julie. Nobody has ever told me they love me except my Mom. I love you too. Just like Sam, seeing you happy gives me joy, so I must love you too, right?"

It must have looked funny with the two of us standing up while hugging Julie sitting on the floor. She seemed bigger than ever.

"Julie. When did we measure you last?"

"It's been a couple of weeks, or three."

"Erin and Jill measured me last night. I lost another inch."

"I'm so sorry, Sam."

"We knew this would happen and I'll probably lose more. But let's do you now. How about you, Cindy? Want to get your height measured?"

"Sure."

Cindy was laughing when she saw me drag out the step ladder.

"We should get a picture of this.", she said.

"Jill beat you to it. I don't know why she isn't up yet."

"Yeah, and Erin too."

"Erin always sleeps late."

As usual, it wasn't my imagination. Julie had grown: 7'7"! We measured three times. Even Cindy got up on the step ladder to make sure the mark was right. That's 91 inches to my 51.

"Ok, Cindy. Your turn."

Julie did the honors on her knees.

4'1"!

"The same, I guess."

"Damnit, Cindy. I can't catch a break. I'm going to be shorter than you soon."

"The shrinking is not stopping for you, Sam. I don't know what the medicine is doing."

"I wonder if any of the others are still shrinking."

"Maybe we'll see tonight."

"Yeah. We better get ready to go."

Erin and Jill finally got up. We all had a light breakfast. Jill shook her head when she saw the rest of us naked but was getting use to this. Then we all went our separate ways.

I drove Cindy to her house, Julie brought Jill home, and Erin arranged for Fred to pick her up since she was working later that day . She would miss everyone at Mike's tonight. I was sad about that.

I went in to the office for a bit and then later to the clinic. I couldn't wait to tell Sue about last night.


----- The clinic

I bugged everyone about coming to see me tonight. It turned out the exact same people who come last week would be there with one exception: Michele said she would make it.

I tried to talk Betty and Leslie into coming but they wouldn't commit. It was too far out for them. There was one more I had to see.

"What about you Gail? Are you coming tonight?"

"I don't think so, Sam."

"I'm sorry to hear that.", I told her. I leaned in close and asked, "Too crowded?"

"Yeah. But I'd still like to talk sometime; one on one. Is that ok?"

"Sure. We'll talk later."

"I have a weird work schedule. It's never the same week to week. But I can send you my schedule a week ahead, ok?"

"Sure. My hours are pretty flexible though."

"Good. Does Sue have to come?"

"Not if you don't want her to."

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Would it be ok if I called you?"

"Sure."

We exchanged numbers. She shared her schedule over the phone too. It looked like Monday afternoon or evening would work out so we it made a date. I didn't know where; I told her I'd think it over and set it up later.

The group session was a lecture on living healthy: eating right, exercise, and getting enough rest. I think most were bored but research found that the shrinking sped up when you were sick. We all wanted to stay healthy after we heard that then everyone payed greater attention to the lecture.


----- At Mike's

We had met up again at Mike's Coffee House and Antique Emporium. I drove Cindy again -- this time she came with her suitcase. I walked in with Sue on one arm and Cindy on the other. Michele showed up and I introduced her to everyone, including Sharon. Julie looked happy which was in stark contrast to the way she was just yesterday. I credit Cindy for that. I really owe her.

I had to talk a little with Sharon so I took her aside.

"Did you and Julie talk today?"

"We did."

"Good. I'd love to talk more about it but not right now."

"I understand."

"You're coming over tonight, right?"

"I wouldn't miss it. But Fred and I are picking up Erin first."

"That's fantastic. Thanks so much for doing that."

"It's Fred's pleasure.", she said laughingly.

"Ok, gotta go. Hope you enjoy the show."

"You know I will, Sam. Go get 'em."

There was another group -- three guys -- that played a couple of songs before me. I had to wait a bit before going on.

I had a good time up there as usual. Mike was really pestering me about recording something. I figured that he could just record from the stage but he gave me some bullshit about the acoustics not being right. Whatever. I promised him to do something about it.

After the performance Zoe introduced me to her boyfriend Xavier.

"You guys coming over tonight?"

"No. Xavier is working tonight. We won't be able to make it."

"Working? What do you do?"

"I'm a cop."

"Oh, I better watch myself."

They laughed.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. Zoe has told me good things about you."

"Why, thank you, Zoe."

"Don't let it go to your head.", she said.

"Maybe next week?"

"Don't know about that yet."

"Ok. You're always welcome."

"Thanks."

I let Julie take Cindy home and had Sue follow me. Joe and Marie decided to come over too. It was pretty clear now that they were an item. I hoped to talk with them more tonight.


----- At the house

I was prepared this time. When we got home Jill helped cook french bread pizza and popcorn. There was wine too. I know: big surprise. I never knew who kept buying the stuff, but here it was.

I'm usually played out and my singing voice is gone after performing at Mike's. This night however, I had not played much at Mike's so I got the guitar out and took a seat in the living room. Almost everyone gathered around.

Cindy sat on Julie's lap. Sharon sat in close next to me. It had been a while since I shared time with Sharon and was delighted to have her there.

The guitar was melodious and my voice was loud and clear and as musical as the guitar. Maybe nobody else thought so, but I was on the top of my game that night; even after performing at Mike's earlier. I wanted to sing some of the more obscure folk songs that I learned long ago. I started with an old song from the prolific poet and songwriter Rod McKuen: "Two Ten, Six Eighteen". I didn't think anybody would recognize it.

        I have been away too long,
        Fought a war that's come and gone.
        Doesn't anybody know my name?

Then a girls voice rang out clear as a bell next to me echoing,

        Doesn't anybody know his name?

I looked at Sharon next to me. Holy crap, this girl could sing. I continued the song and came to the chorus,

        ...
        Please tell me if you can,
        What time do the trains roll in?

And she answered, singing,

        Two ten, six eighteen, ten forty four.

We finished the song together like that.

        ...
        Doesn't anybody know my name?
        Doesn't anybody know his name?

I wanted to give her a great big hug and kiss right then and there.

"Sharon! Why the hell didn't you tell me you could sing?"

"I'm sorry, Sam. I couldn't help myself with that song. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Are you kidding? I love it. Why didn't say something before?"

"I'm not that good really."

"Like hell you aren't. You're coming up on stage with me next time."

"No. I can't do that."

"You're not getting away with it that easy. We'll talk some more about it later."

I played some songs that I thought everyone should have known, like American Pie. If they didn't know it before they know it now -- I made everyone sing the chorus with me. Nobody knew that the song was about Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper. Nobody even knew who all three of them were. That is, except for Sharon. Woo hoo, Sharon!

I sang "I'm a Believer". You probably think it's from the Monkeys, but Neil Diamond wrote it. Erin, Cindy and Sue were dancing in a line. Yeah that happens all the time. Not. They were barefoot, bouncing from one foot the other. You should have seen Sue's pony tail swinging back and forth with the beat. Don't you find barefoot, cute, dancing girls sexy? I do and thought that this was so cool. I felt like a king.

At least the songs prevented everyone from getting naked for a while. I wasn't sure if we were going to have a night like that tonight or not, but Erin was here so there was still the chance. I'd hate to freak out Joe and Marie. It was Sue's first time over too, but she had an inkling of what could happen from talking with us yesterday. In fact, I think she was expecting it.

I was thirsty and Julie handed me a glass of water.

"Ack!", I said, nearly choking. "That's not water, that's wine."

"Oh, sorry. Here I'll get some water for you.", Julie apologized.

But it wasn't long after I finished that the girls ganged up on me.

"Here, Sam. Drink this.", Erin said, pushing a glass of wine in my face.

"No. You know I don't drink."

"Aw, just a sip. Please.", Sue pleaded.

"Why are you guys doing this?", I asked.

"You never get drunk.", Julie said.

"Yes, I have. And that's why I don't anymore."

I saw Erin pulling down her top to expose cleavage. She bent down in front of me with her hands on her knees with half her tits hanging out and said, "I'll make it worth your while if you take a sip."

"I see what you did there, Erin. It's not going to work."

Then Julie, Jill, Sharon, and even Sue copied Erin. They were all around me. Cindy was over to the side laughing. I reckon she thinks she doesn't have anything to show. I reckon she's wrong.

The wine was doing it's work on them. I didn't want it to work on me. Sharon sat down so close next to me that our thighs were smashed together. She put her arm around my shoulders then blew in my ear. I flinched.

"What are you doing? Stop that!", I said.

She put her face right up to mine.

"We were talking. We bet each other we could get you to dance but we need to get you drunk first."

"Forget it."

She kissed me. Damn those fabric tearing pokemon. This was hitting below the belt.

"Julie thinks drinking will make you more mellow."

"Fine. Just one sip. One."

"You have to drink the whole glass, Sam."

"No, I don't."

She kissed me again. Fuck it.

"Give me the glass."

I took a couple sips.

"There. Satisfied?"

"Yay.", they all cheered. I put the guitar away and mingled hoping they'd leave me alone but they followed me around making me take sips of their drinks from time to time. I was doomed.

Fortunately, it wasn't working. I didn't think it was. I surreptitiously snuck into the kitchen and ate french bread pizza and drank a load of apple juice. This way there would be more in my stomach so I hopefully wouldn't feel the effects of the alcohol.

Cindy spent a lot of time with Julie. Erin spent time with Fred. I had a chance to talk with Joe.

"So, you and Marie seem to be hitting it off quite well."

"Yeah. We like each other a lot."

"I'm happy for ya."

"Thanks. It looks like Cindy and your girlfriend have also taken to each other."

"You have no idea."

"Are you ok with that?"

"Absolutely. Julie was real sad lately over some bad news. I won't get into it but she was extremely depressed. Cindy helped her out of it and for that I owe her a lot. Not that I mind them being together anyway."

"Cindy's a little outspoken, isn't she?"

"I wouldn't say that. I think she wants the best for everyone."

"Maybe we were all a bit hard on her when we first met."

"Don't worry about it. Are you and Marie going to be spending the night?"

"I don't think so. I think we might be going soon. It's a long way to go for us."

"That's why I'm offering for you guys to stay."

"Well, to tell you the truth, Marie is a little put off by your girlfriend."

"Why? I don't think Marie has hardly talked to her at all. Is she intimidated?"

"Yep. Julie's a little too big for her."

"She needn't be. You guys should really talk to her."

"I'll bring it up with Marie."

"Cool. You do that. I'm telling you, Julie is real nice. I should tell you our story, but just to make it intriguing, she was much smaller than she is now not even half a year ago. She knows what we're all going through, sort of."

"Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Marie wants to talk to you by the way, about her brother."

"Great. Where is she?"

"I don't know. I better go find her."

"I'll catch up later then, if you guys haven't left."

"Ok, later."

I found Sue. "Hey, I had a good time last night until we had to leave. I'm sorry about leaving you like that.", I told her.

"It's ok. Here, would you like sip of my wine?"

"No."

"Please. I'll hold it for you."

"No way. It'll spill all over. Give it to me, I'll hold it while I sip."

Shit. I just realized she duped me into drinking. I have to pay more attention.

"I saw you talking with Joe. How's he doing?"

"Pretty good. You saw him earlier with Marie, right?"

"Yep. Those two have a thing?"

"They do."

Joe then appeared.

"Hi, Joe. We were just talking about you and Marie.", Sue said.

"I've been looking for her. You haven't seen her have you, Sue?"

"No."

"Wait a minute, guys. Come with me.", I said, seeing Julie looking down at someone. We walked over to where she was; you couldn't miss her. She was leaning against the wall, one foot cocked up, talking to someone down below.

"There you are!", Joe exclaimed. "I've been looking all over."

"Hey, Joe. I was just talking to Julie.", Marie said. She looked awed staring up at the enormous girl before her. "She's a lot nicer than we thought. Did you know she used to be short?"

"Sam was telling me something about that earlier. Hi, Julie."

"Yep, Julie was four foot nine inches when we got back together.", I said to everyone. "Not really much taller than you are now, Sue."

"She was still taller than you though.", Sue snickered.

"Not really. I hadn't started shrinking. I was still an inch taller."

"Sound's like you were still kind of short."

"I know. Can you imagine that back before all this shrinking shit started you were a foot taller than Julie was and almost a foot taller than I ever was?"

"I foot taller? Than Julie? I can barely wrap my head around it.", she said.

I stepped back a little to take in Julie and the two little girls that stood before me. Sue was not more than waist level, but the contrast with Marie and Joe was even more dramatic -- the top of their heads didn't even look like they were up to Julie's wide hips.

"I'll be right back. I need to go get some more wine.", Sue said before scampering off.

"Here, Sam. Have some of mine."

"No, Julie. I wish you guys would stop trying to get me drunk."

"You're already getting drunk."

"Am not!"

"I saw you trip over yourself coming over here."

"That's because there's too many people here."

"There was nobody in your way."

"Jill was."

"I didn't see you down there. I didn't mean to be in your way.", Jill said.

"Oh, hi Jill." She had just shown up out of nowhere. Or had she been there all along? I need to pay more atttention.

"Ok. Here you go."

Without thinking, I took a sip of Jill's wine. Damn. Why do I let this happen?

"Hey, wait a minute. You're not old enough to drink, Jill."

"I will be next week."

"Oh? Don't you have to be older?"

"No, I'll be old enough."

"Ok." was all I could say to that.

"Is this Joe?"

"Yes, it is. Joe, this is Julie. I mean Jill. She's Jill's little sister. I mean her big sister. No, Julie's sister, that is. I mean."

"Hi, Jill."

"Watch it, Joe. She wants to steal you from Marie.", I said.

"I do not!"

"I bet she thinks you're 'cute', Joe."

"Stop saying such things, Sam.", Jill said.

"Don't you hate that word -- cute -- Joe?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. But I still call Marie cute.", he said.

"See, Jill. You can't take him away from Marie.", I scolded her then blew a raspberry at her.

"Maybe I'll make off with both of them. They do make a cute couple."

"You used the word 'cute' again, Jill."

"So I did, cutie pie."

"Aaaargh!", I screamed. Then I fell over.

Julie picked me up. "Are you ok, Sam?"

"I'm fine. I wish you all would stop weeding me fine. I mean wine!"

"If you keep falling over I'm going to have to hold you."

"Let me.", Jill said. And I was given to Jill.

"Aw, Jill. You don't have to carry me."

"You heard what Julie said."

"I don't need sabybitting."

"Ok. I'll just pick up Marie and Joe then."

Joe had a weird look on his face.

"I'm sure she's kidding, Joe."

"Uh, that's a relief."

"Why, Joe? Wouldn't you like to be carried around?", Marie said to him, giggling.

"You should pick up Marie instead.", I said to Jill. To my surprise Marie walked over to Jill and put her hands up like Cindy does. I was put down and Marie ended up in Jill's arms.

"She looks happy, Joe."

"So she is."

The three of them went off to talk together. Sue showed up a bit later.

"Here you go Sam."

I took another sip from her wine glass. Shit. Pay more attention, I told myself.

"Where did Gindy so off too?"

"What?"

"Cindy! Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Julie? Can you help us?"

"Hold on, Sam. Let me look. There she is with Erin and Sharon."

"Let's so talk with Gindy. I mean Cindy!"

I headed in that direction only to immediately smack right into Julie's waist and bounce off falling onto my butt.

"Easy, Sam. Here, I'll bring you over."

We approached and when Cindy saw Julie carrying me she reached up for Julie and she was now holding us both. Sue giggled at the sight.

"Can you put me down, Julie. I want to talk to Sharon."

She really did put me down; I wasn't expecting that. I looked up to her to say thanks and ended up falling on my butt again. Erin picked me up and sat me on her knee.

"Here, Sam. Have a sip."

You guessed it. I had another sip of wine.

"So, what did you want to talk about, Sam?", Sharon asked.

"I, um. I ... I forgot."

"Was it about singing?"

"Yeah! That's it. Thinging."

"So, what about it?"

"Um, you sing gearly wood."

"What?"

"What?"

"You're saying something about wood?"

"Good. You good sing."

"Thanks."

"You're a nearly nice girl, Sharon."

"Nearly?"

"Rearly. I mean really nice. That's what I meant."

Erin was laughing at me.

"Hey. Don't do that, Erin. It's not nice"

"I'm sorry, Sam. You're so cute right now."

"I'm not CUTE! Ok?"

"Ok. Don't be so upset. I meant that as a good thing."

"I'm not setup. I just don't like that word."

"Would you be upset if I kissed you, Sam?", Sharon asked.

"Who are you going to set me up with?", I replied.

She gave me another fabric tearing pokemon. I fell off of Erin's knee.

Sue was the first one to reach me after that fall.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm alright. I wish you all would stack opping me that."

"Don't worry, Sue.", Erin told her. "Sharon just has a way with kisses. You'd fall over too."

"Here, Sam. Have a sip of this. It'll make you feel better.", Sue said, right before I took another sip of wine. "You like to kiss a lot, don't you? And don't deny it. I saw you kissing Cindy earlier."

"There's nothing krong with lissing.", I told her. Erin and Sharon were laughing. If only Sue knew.

"You should give Sue a kiss if you feel that way, Sam.", I heard above me. I looked up to see Julie and Cindy laughing.

"I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to get me to wink more of Sue's drine."

"No, we're not.", Sharon said. "You can have a wink of my drine instead if you're that suspicious."

So, I did have a wink of Sharon's drine.

"Let me help you up."

I was helped up by Sue. I looked up into her face.

"Wow, Sue. You're tall."

She giggled. "Thanks."

"We're welcome. When did you gart strowing?"

She giggled again. "I didn't. Here this will help you feel better.", she said as she offered me her glass of wine again.

I looked up at Julie and she was spinning around with Cindy. That was strange. Maybe Cindy was teaching her how to dance. Everyone was dancing. The room was dancing too. I didn't know rooms could do that.

"Uh, oh.", I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I hafta take a leak."

I left them only to take a wrong turn somewhere. I finally found my way and ran smack into Jill.

"Ok, down there, little bro?"

"Yup."

She leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Be careful, imp man. You never know who could be after you, being the super hero and all that."

"Right. Good thinking. Sue will protect me."

Jill laughed for some reason like the others did. But I was being serious.

I was just about to the bathroom when Cindy showed up and took my arm.

"What are you doing?", I said.

"I'm going to help you, silly."

"I need not help. Don't I."

"I'm sure you don't." She let go and I promptly fell down. "I tell you what. I won't help you but I'll take your arm, just in case. Ok?"

"Ok, Cindy. You're the greatest."

"Thank you, Sam. You're very sweet. And I think you're also very drunk."

"I am not!"

"Ok, you're right, you're not drunk."

"Thanks. You're smery vart."

We made our way to the toilet. I unzipped and Cindy was still holding my arm. Unfortunately, my underwear was in the way and I couldn't figure out how to solve this.

"I guess I better do this for you.", Cindy said.

I heard laughing at the door.

"Sue. What are you doing here?"

"The same as you. I'm here to help Sam."

"She's here to protect us, Cindy.", I said. Cindy rolled her eyes.

"We got this covered, Sue."

"You get all the fun.", she said, then she threw a raspberry at Cindy.

"Oops, sorry.", I said. "I didn't think I had any beans tonight. No bore means for me."

"It's ok, Sam. Just finish up."

"Finish what?"

"Your business."

"But it's night time. I don't work at night."

"Just go pee."

"Ok."

Cindy was holding my member now and I was ready, but Mr. Happy decided to make a presence.

"Oh no.", Cindy said.

I heard Sue laughing heartily. She was on the floor. Then the laughing abruptly stopped. I looked over to the door and saw Julie's body beyond. Her head was cut off by the top of the door frame.

Sue got up off the floor and looked up. Julie ducked under the door frame and stood over Sue with her fists on her hips.

"Hi, Miss Julie.", Cindy greeted her with a smile.

"Uh, yeah. Hi, Miss Julie.", Sue repeated, with a terrified look on her face.

"What'cha doin?", Julie asked us.

"We were helping Sam take a pee.", Cindy said.

"Was he that drunk?"

"I'm not drunk, Julie!"

"I was just holding him to make it easier."

"Don't tell me. He was hard, wasn't he?"

"Sure was."

"The little pervert.", Julie said. "And Sue took it upon herself to help him out too?"

"Yep.", Cindy answered.

I believe the most appropriate phrase to describe Sue at this point was "shaking in her boots", except that she was barefoot.

Julie picked Sue up. Sue was flabbergasted until Julie gave her a big old, sloppy, wet kiss. "Thanks for helping, Sue.", she said.

"Sue was protecting us, Julie.", I said.

"She was?"

"Yup."

"From what?"

"You never know who might have it out for us superheros. They might explode the toilet.", I said. The girls were laughing again. "You shouldn't laugh, they might hear you."

Julie walked over holding Sue. Sue didn't look too comfortable, so Julie set her down then kneeled next to us with her butt on her heels.

"Are you going to go, Sam?", she said.

"Go where?"

"Go pee."

"I ... I ... um. I can't."

"I can see that."

Sue was staring at Mr. Happy.

"See something you like, Sue?", Julie said.

Sue quickly turned away and said, "No. No, I'm fine."

"I saw you looking."

"I'm sorry, Miss Julie.", Sue said.

Julie smiled at her. "It's ok. I don't mind."

"You don't?"

"I don't mind Cindy holding it. Do you think I mind if you look?"

"But Cindy's family.", I said.

"You're absolutely right, Sam. Cindy is as close as any family member now."

Cindy beamed.

Julie got up on her knees; my face was at her chest. She picked me up past her head, took off my shorts, then gave Mr. Happy a kiss.

I could feel the stares of the other two. Then Julie put me down.

"Julie, that's not helping.", I said.

"We'll see about that." She got down back on her haunches again and put her elbows on the floor in front of me then kissed Mr. Happy one more time. But this time it was more then a kiss. Let's call it a wet kiss.

"Would you like to try, Sue?"

Sue stood riveted to the spot where she was standing, speechless.

"How about you, Cindy?"

Cindy wasted no time and had Mr. Happy in her mouth and was sucking with gusto. Then she stopped. Awww, damn. I felt so let down I almost fell down.

"Your turn, Sue.", she said. Then I got excited again.

Sue reluctantly took my member in her mouth. After a very short while, she got into it and started eagerly gobbling it up.

"Wait, wait. No. I mean, yes. I...", I said. "Oh shit. Uh."

I couldn't take it. I came in Sue's mouth.

"I bet he can pee now.", Julie said.

I pulled Sue up and gave her a kiss. Cindy looked awed.

"Thanks for helping my Sam, Sue. It's not every day that someone will go to the trouble.", Julie said.

Sue was left speechless again, "I...I...I..."

"It's ok, Sue. Hurry up, Sam. I have to go too."

I had finally accomplished what I came to do, and in front of the three girls too. That didn't bother me at the time.

I was walking out when Cindy said, "Forget something?"

I looked at her and she had my pants in her hands.

"Oh, yeah. I better put those on."

"Why don't you leave 'em off?", she said.

"I can't do that. Sue's out there and she might see."

"Sue's been here all along and she's already seen you."

The girls laughed.

"She's here to protect us.", I said. "I don't think I should go out like this."

"We've all seen you now."

But then I remembered something, "Noooo, not Marie and Joe."

"We better let him get dressed, Cindy.", Sue said.

"Aw. It would have been fun."

So, I got dressed and both Cindy and Sue walked me back to the party.

"You and Julie have a very unique relationship, Sam.", Sue said.

"I know. It's improperble."

"What?"

"Impoppable."

"Un popable?"

"Not likely."

"You are an unlikely couple."

"Sorry about that, Sue."

"What about?"

"You know. In the bathroom."

"No. I should thank you."

"I didn't do anything, but you protected me."

"You kissed me."

"I kissed you?"

"Yes."

"That's ok. I like to kiss."

"You had just blown your load into my mouth."

"Ok."

"Yeah, that's so cool.", Cindy said.

"What is?"

"You kissing her."

"That's ok. I like to kiss. Haven't I kissed you somewhere before too?"

"Not like that."

"If Sue is nice enough to do that for me then I figure I can figure enough to figure her a kiss too, don't you figure too?"

What they didn't know was that I had to think fast to say that, because to tell you the truth, I was so out of it at the time I didn't realize what I had just done.

"He's special, isn't he, Sue?"

"He is. It's too bad I missed your naked romp at the lake."

"Did Sam get naked again?" It was Sharon talking this time. "I tell you, Sue, this house is haunted by nudists."

"No, he wasn't naked.", Sue said.

"He was half naked.", Cindy told her.

"Figures."

"It wasn't my fault, Sharon."

"I see. Going to blame it on Erin again?"

"Did someone call my name?" Erin and Fred joined us.

"Everyone's been trying to get me drunk, Erin."

"Aw, my poor little brother. Here have some of this to make you feel better."

I took another two sips of wine.

"I, um, need some air, guys. I'm going to out on the deck.", I said, before walking out.

"Would you like me to come with you, Sam?", Sue asked.

"Sure, sure. Why not? Sure.", I said as I tripped over the threshold to the deck.

I walked out into the cold night air. It felt good in the condition I was in. Sue hugged me.

"Thanks. That warms me up, Sue. You're my protector."

"Anything to make you feel comfortable.", she said. "You kiss pretty good. Even after cumming."

"That comes from Sharon."

"From Sharon?"

"Oh yes. She kives good gisses."

"Did she ever give you a kiss after blowing you?"

"Uh, I don't think so. She usually just snuggles afterwards."

"Aha! She has gone down on you."

"Yeah, but I went ..., oh, wait a minute."

"You did it with Cindy too, didn't you?"

"Did what?"

"You had sex with her."

"I don't talk I should be thinking about this, Sue."

"Who else?"

"Who else, what?"

"Who else have you been to bed with?"

"Julie."

"I figured that."

"And Jill."

"Hey!", I heard, and I looked over to find Jill standing out on the deck holding Marie with Joe by their side.

"Oops. Not Jill. Nope, no sex at all. I didn't do anything with Jill."

"Sorry, Sam. You're busted.", Sue said.

"You forgot about Erin, Sam.", Jill said.

"Your sister?", Sue exclaimed, incredulous at this news.

"No. No. No."

"You've slept with her and Julie, Sam.", Jill said.

"Yeah, thanks, Jill.", I said sarcastically.

"You had a threesome with your sister?"

"Only a titty-fuck."

Sue was laughing pretty loud at this. So were Marie and Joe.

"Sam, you're something else.", Sue said. She leaned over to my ear so no one could hear and whispered, "Would you go to bed with me?"

"Indoooble ee. In double time. In front. No, in ... fuck it, yes."

"Thanks.", she chuckled. "I guess Julie would be ok with it, huh?"

"I'd have to ask her."

"Do you always ask her?"

"Oh, yes. Do you want to have a threesome?"

"I don't know. I was just asking."

"You're pery vretty, Sue. But you have to stop spinning around."

"I better help you inside. Here, drink some of this; it'll help the spinning."

Ever since that moment the night was a blur. I don't think anything bad happened but I couldn't be sure. Especially with Erin in the house.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - the day after.