- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cindy goes out to the lake.

----- Sunday

We spent a large part of Sunday naked. Did you expect anything different? Cindy did convince me to shave my pubes though. You probably didn't expect that. A big show was made of it as Cindy wielded the razor. I was afraid of her slipping up but she was an expert at it.

I thought I looked funny but the three girls said they liked the way I looked. Cindy tried to teach me some ballet moves and I honestly tried my best and I don't think I did too bad. Julie and Erin thought we looked exceptionally cute together and reminded us of that little factoid at every chance. All the touching of bare skin against bare skin made Mr. Happy take notice of the situation. The girls took notice of Mr. Happy.

"Geez, Cindy. Is this what happens when you do your naked ballet? Like in college?"

"There were no guys. Ok, maybe just one or two, but not often. But yeah, that happens. You just move on, that's all."

"It must have been hard for those guys to move on, let alone move."

We all laughed.

Erin and Cindy danced together. The top of Cindy's head barely reached the bottom of Erin's 'boobies'. Erin still enjoyed it; size, it seems, didn't matter to her.

Erin said. "Let's go to the lake today."

We all looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why not." So, we started getting ready.

"Nope.", Erin said to Cindy and I. "You two are staying naked."

"No, we're not!", I exclaimed.

"Aw. Please. You two are so cute together. You can be my little sister and brother."

"I'm with Sam.", Cindy said. "We don't want to get in trouble."

"But you said you go around like that and everyone thinks you're a little girl."

"I'll go topless, but I don't want to get caught naked. Not at the lake."

"Alright.", Erin said with a pout. "But leave your top at home. You promised."

"I didn't promise, but if it will make you happy I will. And if it starts getting cold I need something to cover up with."

"I'll bring my shirt and you can wear that if you need to. But I'm going topless too. And you too, Julie."

"Sure, why not."

Leave it to Erin.

We had a topless ride in the bimmer out to the lake, where we then had a topless picnic. Cold cut sandwiches were on the menu. And so was wine. For the girls, that is. If it hadn't occurred to you earlier I'll spell it out now: just like me, Cindy doesn't handle alcohol well.

"Let's go for a walk.", someone said. So Cindy took Erin's hand and I took Julie's and we set off for a walk around the lake. There weren't too many people out and about. Fall had set in and the weather was turning cold. At least the sun was out.

When we were about a third of the way around Cindy let go of Erin's hand and ran over to Julie and me. She reached up for Julie to pick her up. Julie thought it was so cute that she had to bend down for her.

"Wait a sec.", Cindy said as she took off her shorts. Yep, the wine was getting to her.

"Cindy!", I shouted. "I thought you weren't going to go naked."

"I changed my mind. Here, hold these.", she said as she gave me her doffed shorts and panties. I stood there dumbfounded as Julie picked her up. It's a good thing Mr. Happy was tucked away in my pants because Cindy's cute, little, white ass was looking mighty fine right then. I had to shake my head to get back to reality.

"Let's go, Sam.", Erin said to me, reaching for my hand. "We'll let those two be together."

I grabbed Erin's hand without thinking. We hadn't done anything like this in ages. I looked up at Erin's 'boobies'. I mean I looked UP at them. I never had to do this before unless she wore heels. I looked down to check her foot wear. She was wearing these cork wedgie type shoes so I figured they were making her taller. Or was she growing from using the inversion table? Or was I shrinking instead?

A little while later Cindy asked to be let down whereupon she ran over to Erin and pushed on one of her 'boobies' with her hand.

"You're it.", Cindy said as she ran off. I thought it was stupid, but Erin let go of my hand and went tearing after her.

Cindy turned around and said, "No. You're supposed to tag someone else."

Erin turned around and before I could process what was happening, she tagged me.

Then I ran after Julie, catching her by surprise and tagging her. The chase was on.

Julie finally succeeded in tagging Erin who now had to get Cindy or me. She came for me. I easily outmaneuvered her for a while until she gave up and went after Cindy, catching and tagging her. The girls now wanted me.

Erin grabbed and held me while Cindy homed in.

"Tag. You're it."

"That's no fair.", I said. Then I tagged Erin who was standing right there after holding me. I ran as Erin went after Cindy who was closer than Julie. As she got closer Cindy shrieked and pivoted out of her reach at the last moment. Erin now had her sights on Julie.

Julie ended up behind me, using me as a shield. Yeah, right; like that's gonna work. Erin got close and reached over me. Julie went right and Erin stepped to her left, mirroring Julie's move. Then they went the other way.

Erin finally tagged her. Then Julie immediately tagged me.

"Aw, man. This is so unfair. You guys are ganging up on me.", I whined.

They were all scattered away from me, everyone in different directions. I went after Cindy.

After some chasing, and some zigging and zagging, I had caught up to her. She tried to zig, but I zagged and caught her around her naked little waist. I picked her up a little and she screamed. She was strong and it was hard to hold onto her.

The other two girls were running in our direction. Cindy gave me a kiss, with tongue I should add, then went scampering away. Julie had reached us but couldn't stop in time and nearly barreled me over, instead holding onto me and picking me up. Cindy tagged her.

"Hey, it looks like you're it now.", I said.

"Nuh, unh! I just tagged you. You're it."

"You can't do that. You were holding me. You have to let go first."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. Don't be a spoiled sport."

"I'll show you spoiled sport.", she said as she grabbed both my wrists with one hand and undid my shorts with the other.

"Come here, Erin. Take these.", she said, handing my pants to Erin. I had dropped Cindy's shorts off somewhere a little while ago and I think Erin decided she could do the same. Then Julie took off my underwear and dropped me.

"Want these?", she said holding my underwear up where I couldn't reach. Damn. I've been foiled.

I noticed Cindy on the ground, knees up to her chest laughing hysterically. This was too much. I ran over to her and started tickling her on her stomach. She rolled from side to side trying to avoid the tickle torture.

"I'll give you a reason to laugh.", I said, tickling her without letting up.

I guess Julie took pity on her or just happened to take her side, but the next thing I knew I was being hoisted up into the air.

She turned me around to face her and held me. Rats, foiled again. So I started tickling Julie. I learned she was ticklish long ago and where to apply my efforts for maximum effect. She screamed and dropped me again. That was a mistake for I started ticking behind her knees -- one of her most ticklish and sensitive spots.

But then Cindy's arms circled around my stomach and she tried dragging me away. I grabbed her wrists and used a wrestling technique to remove them only to be grabbed by Julie again.

Up I went. Julie held me against her.

"Awww.", I pouted. Julie kissed me. I guess I couldn't hold a grudge after that. I saw Cindy making the same motion with her arms up in the air to Erin, like she had previously done with Julie. Erin picked her up.

So now the game was over with me and Cindy being carried. We walked and talked for a little while. We sat at the lake, Julie and Erin kicking their bare feet in the water. If you stayed in the sun it was quite nice, temperature wise.

Cindy and I sat together and did the same for a while. It was a little harder for us since the lake banks were a bit steep and long.

"I've had so much fun this weekend, Sam. Thanks for inviting me."

"Cindy, it's a real pleasure having you here. You know, although I love my sister and Julie, it's nice for a change to be with someone I don't have to crane my neck to look at."

"I know what you mean. I can see why you love those two. I wish I had friends like that."

"Well, we're your friends now. You can come over anytime you want."

"You're great too, Sam. You seem to handle the shrinking better than the rest of us."

"I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Maybe it's just because I have really good friends to help me. Since they're your friends I hope you'll handle things better too."

"This weekend already has helped. I feel better about myself than I have in weeks."

"It makes me happy to hear that."

We hugged and kissed for a little while. I'll remind you that we were still naked, so it shouldn't be a surprise that Mr. Happy was stirring. Julie decided to be the grown up.

"It's getting late guys. Let's go.", she said.

We had to spend some time looking for Cindy's and my pants. We found mine first but Julie wouldn't let me get dressed until we found Cindy's. Then Cindy didn't want to put them on when we found them, so us two walked back naked.

Cindy took my hand as we walked, arms swinging, all the way from the other side the lake. We talked a little and Cindy ended up against my side with her head on my shoulder.

The wine was finished off, then we packed and finally made our way back to the car. Upon reaching it, Cindy turned around to face me then gave me a deep kiss while hugging. Mr. Happy was screaming with joy.

"Um, Cindy?"

"Yes?", she said with a sultry voice, her face close, almost touching mine.

"We really shouldn't be doing this in public."

"Why not? Let's fuck in front of everybody." It was obvious she was still under the influence.

"I'd rather not get arrested."

"Let's do it in the back seat."

I looked to Julie for support, but all she did was shrug her shoulders. Cindy was so hot and bothered that she nearly dragged me into the back seat. Julie and Erin got in and we started cruising down the road. They were still topless; Cindy and I were buck naked.

I had never been big, but lying in the back seat had still, always been cramped. I was surprised then when I was laying on top of Cindy and the back seat felt ample for the two of us. We went at it like the proverbial bunnies in heat. Erin turned around in her seat, watching the whole time.

I felt bad for Julie who had to drive; I'm sure we distracted her more than once. Erin masturbated in the front seat, her hand down the front of her pants. Anyone driving by could have caught an eyeful.

But I wasn't worried about it at the time. It felt wild doing it with Cindy in the back seat semi-public. My mind was in primordial, first-gear, do it and think of nothing else mode. Public sex -- this was something I'd have to remember as a new fetish, although it wasn't fully public. I lost track of time.

When we were sated we were almost to Cindy's mother's house. I don't know how Julie knew where it was but Cindy got dressed at the last moment before going in. She gave everyone of us a kiss before leaving.

"See you Tuesday, Sam."

"See ya."

Erin and I serviced Julie that night, her being a good sport and all that in the car. We had her standing against the wall while I worked on her pussy and Erin sucked on her tits. Then we got her on the floor, Erin kissing and licking her way from Julie's head on down, and me starting at her toes on up. We met at her pussy and we both went down on her at the same time.

Her clitoris had grown; I was sure of that, but I'd have to measure it. I wasn't sure how Julie felt about that, but when I wrapped my lips around it and started working on it with my tongue, she moaned and bucked her hips so hard and with abandon that it was hard to hold on. I'd be willing to bet that she probably liked it better this way.

We all retired from the living room to the same bed in the master bedroom. It was a little tight with the three of us but with all the activity this weekend we fell asleep fast. Tomorrow was a work day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will have more from the group at the clinic. And some surprisingly bad news.