- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam gets to know one of the girls that also has the virus.

----- Friday

The clinical trial session ran pretty much as it did Tuesday except everyone had already been introduced to each other by now and we got to know each other even more this time. We were pulled together by sharing the disease.

At the part where we were sitting around in circle again, the doctors told us about the research they were doing on the virus. We learned that yes, the virus was indeed transmitted sexually, but that they still had not discounted the bug transmission theory yet -- especially as to how it got started. They've found evidence of the virus inside mosquitos but still weren't sure if it could be transmitted from a bite.

The disease hadn't been known more than six or seven years ago. Doctors were just now starting to be informed about it. The government had started getting on it right away but with the long time between when someone is a carrier until they actually start showing signs of the disease, i.e. shrinking, it made it extremely hard to combat. The doctors were worried that this could get out of hand very quickly. We were all worried.

Then came the prognosis: there were deaths. However, this had been very early in the life of the disease and all the people working on the problem were confident that with the treatments being developed that we would all live a good long life. I'm not sure everyone here was buying this story. I even had my doubts.

As last time, we were still in gowns today as we socialized. Cindy was still braless. I was still a pervert.

Marie and I talked for a little while. Her brother did judo and several other martial arts. She promised to introduce us, and she declared that she would call us Sam and Mr. Sam. Funny girl. Yet it would be good to talk about martial arts with someone. Maybe even start practicing again. I was seriously looking forward to this.

Joe was telling me about his wife and how she divorced him just two months ago. She couldn't cope with his shrinking. Boy did I feel bad about that. He said it was good they broke up. Someone like that, he didn't want to associate with. I could tell it was a bit of sour grapes, but I understood completely. I was thinking it would be cool if he'd hook up with one of the other gals here.

In fact, it seemed the three of us guys -- me, Joe and George, (he was the third guy in the group) -- were sort of celebrities with the girls. There were twice as many girls, which also included Michele and Jennifer. Each of the girls were sweet and pretty in their own way, and any one of them would be a good catch for Joe.

We were all young adults in our twenties; at least I'm pretty sure about that. George was the same height as Cindy. And as for heights, I mentioned that Gail was the shortest and Susan was the tallest. And get this: I was second tallest along with Michele. However, in the back of my mind I was wondering what would it be like in the future: we were all still shrinking.

I got to know Cindy a little better too. She really was charming. I didn't tell Julie much about her, or about any of the others for that matter. I figured the two would meet soon enough.

Cindy had sandy blonde hair in a layered haircut, and brown eyes over which she wore glasses. Although I couldn't see much of her body with those 'sexy' gowns everyone had on -- that's sarcasm by the way -- I could tell she had a dancer's build; very much like an athlete. And I could see that she didn't have much in the way of breasts, but I assume that suits a ballerina. Yes, you can say it again: I'm a pervert.

As it turned out all four of the people that raised their hands on Tuesday were going to come see me tonight. Cindy almost didn't make it but I offered her a ride. This way her mother wouldn't even have to come get her. She was living with her mother, by the way, who drove her around all the time.

Cindy didn't want to impose but I insisted. I even offered to let her stay with us for the night if she was too tired. I'm sure Jill would understand if we let her stay in the room that Jill usually slept in when she was over. I know what you're thinking, but I had no intentions of breaking Cindy in on our shenanigans. Well, certainly not this early, plus anything that even resembled planning something like this would be presumptuous.

I had to give Marie, Sue and Joe directions and we would all meet at Mike's later. Zoe, of course, would be there too.

We had our last bit of blood taken, the tubes were taken out, one last snack and we said goodbye. We all couldn't wait to get together again next week. Not every one of us got along with everyone else, but we were starting to be real familiar with each other.


----- Friday night at Mike's

I met Julie, Erin and Jill at Mike's. I'd meet the others from the study there too, except Cindy who was riding with me. Marie, Sue and Joe met up with us in the parking lot. Marie had decided to ride with Joe -- this was an encouraging sign. We walked in together and they all finally met Julie.

Three of them stood there silent with their mouths agape staring up at Julie. But Cindy went right up to her.

"Hello, Miss Julie, I'm Cindy. I've heard so much about you. Sam was right: you're a towering beauty. It's a real honor to meet you.", she said as she offered her hand to shake.

"And it's so nice to meet you too, Cindy. Would you like to sit with me while Sam performs."

"I would just love that."

She certainly was charming tonight. I then introduced Cindy to Erin.

"Hello, Erin. I see the resemblance. You must be proud of your brother up there."

"I am. Did you know he has a degree in computers? He came loudly."

Everyone was laughing.

"What?", Erin said.

"Erin. It's pronounced koom loudee.", I corrected.

"That's what I said."

I couldn't make fun of her. She was trying to show how proud she was of me. "I know, Erin. Don't worry about it."

Cindy smiled at that. "I'm sure your brother did very well in school, Erin."

"He wrestled in high school."

"He told me that. He also told me that you were very pretty. I can see that he wasn't lying."

"Aw, thank you, Cindy."

"You're very welcome."

"And this is Jill.", I said as I introduced her.

"Hi Cindy. You're just so sweet. I'm glad Sam has made such a wonderful new friend."

I didn't think Jill could be so charming herself.

"I'm very happy to meet all of you. I'm so looking forward to seeing Sam perform tonight."

"Cindy performs too. She's a dancer.", I told everyone.

Erin's ears really perked up. She wanted to talk Cindy's ears off I'm sure.

"By the way everyone, this is Marie, Susan, and Joe.", I had to interject. They were all so taken with Cindy I think we forgot about the rest of them.

Everyone said hello. I scanned the room and finally found Zoe. I ran over to her.

"Zoe, come with me. You have to meet everyone."

I introduced Zoe to the girls and they all seemed to hit if off right away. They all decided to sit together as I took the stage. I figured they could meet Sharon later.

I decided right then to start off with Randy Newman's "You've got a friend in me." It seemed very appropriate.

Just like all the other times, I was nervous until I started. And just like all the other times I had calmed down once I got going and ended up enjoying my whole time up there.

My new friends seemed impressed. I invited all of them to the house afterwards as I knew all of my 'old' friends would be coming. Only Cindy took me up on the offer though. Zoe said she would come next time if she could bring her boyfriend. I told her I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I told you so.", I said to my friends from the clinic: Cindy, Marie, Sue and Joe.

"Told us what?"

"About Julie. She tall isn't she?"

"I suppose she is.", Susan replied. "I hadn't noticed it before, but now that you mention it, she is pretty tall, I guess. For a girl, that is."

"Very funny, Sue.", I said, adding my own sarcasm.

"You two would get along well.", Julie added, suddenly appearing next to me.

"I'm sorry I can't come over tonight, Sam. It's getting late for me and I have pretty far to travel."

"No problem, Sue. The offer still stands. You can always spend the night. There will be lots of people over but we have plenty of room."

"Maybe some other time."

Joe and Marie had gone not too long after the show was over. I was actually delighted; I thought it would be good for them to hook up.

We finally ended up at home.


----- Friday night at the house

Erin wasted no time in getting the wine out. Fortunately, her clothes stayed on and she and Fred stayed out talking with the gang rather than retiring to the bedroom early.

I brought Sharon over to meet Cindy.

"Cindy, I've been remiss. There's one other friend I haven't introduced yet. This is Sharon. Sharon, this is Cindy."

"Hi, Cindy."

"Hello, Sharon. It's so nice to meet you and everyone else. It's overwhelming how nice you all are."

I left them to talk and found Julie in the kitchen.

"Sam! Cindy is so adorable. I definitely approve. Why didn't you tell me about her and your other new friends earlier?"

"We've only met this week. I don't known a whole lot about her myself."

"We talked earlier. I feel so bad about her getting the virus. She says she went to school with you."

"It's a pretty big school, Julie. We didn't know each other."

"I know. But isn't this such a big coincidence?"

"Not really. We'll talk about that later, ok?"

"Ok. I'm happy you invited her over."

"Me too. I need to talk to Jill. I invited Cindy to stay over tonight. I'm not sure how the sleeping arrangements will work yet."

"Why don't we just wait and see.", she said, winking at me.

I caught up with Cindy and Sharon.

"I see Sharon's been feeding you wine."

"Yes, you want some?"

"Sam doesn't drink, Cindy."

"Why not?"

"Because I get drunk.", I said.

"Isn't that the point?"

"You wouldn't like me when I'm drunk, Cindy."

"I bet you're a lot of fun."

"Nope. It doesn't take much. In fact, it probably doesn't take much for you either."

"Oh, it's not that bad."

"Well, none tonight for me."

"Cindy was telling me about your judo, Sam. You never told me you had a black belt."

"I don't have a black belt, Sharon. I just learned a little judo in college."

"Cindy said you beat black belts up."

"I didn't beat anyone up. I just beat them in shiai, that is, judo contests."

"You're ssooo modesst, Sam.", Cindy said.

"I think the wine is starting to get to you already, Cindy.", I laughed.

"Oh phooey. It is not."

"Whatever. I try not to talk much about judo. It gives people the wrong impression. Like it just did with you two."

"But Sam, you were really good in wrestling.", Sharon said.

"Sseee, I was right. You are modest."

Just then Julie showed up. Cindy looked up at her towering figure. I think this was the first time Cindy experienced Julie standing this close.

"Impressive, isn't she?", I said to Cindy and it was clear that she was awed. And rightly so; Julie was indeed an awesome sight. She wore a mini dress tonight. Any dress she wore was a mini because there were none big enough to cover her legs all the way down. Which was fantastic, of course, because it showed off her legs to great effect.

"Mmm, she has byoootiful legs, Sam."

I couldn't have agreed more. But now I knew for sure that Cindy was starting to get drunk.

"They are wonderful, aren't they, Cindy?", Sharon said.

She seemed like she was starting to get drunk too. Julie heard all of this and I do believe she was blushing. I couldn't be sure entirely from way down here.

Cindy stood up and standing next to Julie you could see that Cindy was only like half her height: Cindy looked to be staring right at Julie's crotch. Cindy craned her head up. And up, and up. Then she fell over backwards. Everyone ran over to her.

"Are you alright?", we said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm ffffine. Shee?"

She stood up again. She seemed alright, yet very tipsie. I didn't want to let have anymore wine, but what could I do? Cindy was a grown girl, even though she looked younger than a ten year old.

"Cindy? You want to dance with me?", Erin asked. The wine was getting to her too.

"I'm sure it's been a long day for Cindy, Erin. Remember, she did go through the same treatment as I did today."

"It's okay, Sam <<< hiccup >>>. I'm ffine."

"Well, if you start dancing with Erin there's no telling where it will lead. You might end up naked."

"Ooo, goodee."

Uh oh. I realized I made a wrong turn there.

"Um, let's just say Erin is very effervescent. We probably don't want to uncork that bottle just yet."

"Yer sssister isn't wild. She's just fffull of life."

Erin was instantly enamored with Cindy. It was scary as I realized that this little girl was wrapping everyone around her little finger.

"Beshides, I don' like <<< hiccup >>> wearing clothes anyway?"

"You don't?", everyone said, instantly becoming interested in the conversation.

"Sometimes we practice ballet in the <<< hiccup >>> nude."

"All those little girls you teach?", I said, grimacing.

"No, not them; I mean when I was younger. We practiced like thhat <<< hiccup >>> in college all the time."

"You never did perform nude, did you?"

"Twice. You ssshould try it. It's really fun."

Erin was laughing. I looked to her with a stern face. "Don't even think it, Erin."

"Oh, come on, Sam. It's bound to happen now.", Julie said.

"Your not helping, Julie."

"I knew it!", Sharon said. "I just knew it. Happens all the time here. This house must be haunted by nudists."

The only ones not laughing were Jill and Fred. I wasn't so sure about Jill. She was being unusually quiet.

I threw my hands up into the air.

"I give up. I was only trying to make you comfortable, Cindy."

Cindy finally took off her shirt. "I'm more comfortable like this, Sam." Everyone was staring intently. You could have heard a mosquito cough.

I looked over at Erin. Her top was already off and she was working on her pants. Fred looked embarrassed.

I shook my head.

"You ok, Sam?"

"Yeah, I'm ok, Cindy. I guess I should have expected this to happen. Sharon is right, this house is haunted by nudists."

"Sam, I don't have to if you don't want me to. But...", Julie said.

"It's ok, Julie, get comfortable. You know I'm fine with it."

Julie's dress flew off over her head and she was now topless. There was no bra that Julie had that would work with that dress; she pretty much had all sports bras now. That made her boob bounce really sexy in the dress, but even more sexy now that it was lost.

"You have a very impressive rack , <<< hiccup >>> Julie."

"Why thank you, Cindy."

I couldn't believe what I just heard come out from that little girl's mouth. It just didn't fit with the image I had formed the past couple of days that I've talked with her. I guess I'm the one being shallow now.

It was turning me on to see the contrast: Julie's towering figure with huge breasts next to little ole Cindy, who was pretty flat-chested to be honest. But it wasn't long ago that they could have been twins. Well, cousins at the least. It reminded me how much Julie had changed.

What was alluring about Cindy was that she didn't care that she was flat. She didn't care that she was half nude either and I was having doubts that she even cared that she was shrinking. It could have been the alcohol, but everything was right in her world. It gave her her own unique aura. It made her ... irresistible. Mr. Happy body slammed me.

"Hey! How you doing down there, little bro?"

"Huh?" I looked up to see Jill standing over me.

"You ok?"

"Sure."

She leaned down to whisper to me, "It looks like imp man has found his imp woman."

"Oh? That obvious?"

"She's got every one's attention."

"It looked like you were immune."

"Hardly. Supergal could use a little imp woman to go along with her imp man.", she giggled.

"Ouch!" I pinched myself. Just to see if this was real.

"What are you looking at, Sam?", Sharon said.

"You. You did this, didn't you? Too many of your kisses tore a hole in the space-time continuum."

"Sham, what in the <<< hiccup >>> world are you talking about?", Cindy said.

"Sharon's kisses are so good that they ripped a hole in the fabric of the universe and that must be why you're here half naked.", I said, shaking my head.

"You sher you didn't have any wine?"

I laughed. "I'm sure Cindy. The high I have now is better than any that alcohol could give me."

I leaned over and gave Cindy a deep kiss.

"Her kiss needs to be monumental if they're going to shurpass that one, Sam."

"I learned from the master. You should give it a try."

"I'm up fer it.", she said, only half heartedly, straightening up.

"Oh, Sharon?"

"Say no more, Sam.", Sharon said as she came in for the hit; I mean kiss. When it was over Cindy was left with her eyes closed.

"Not bad.", Cindy said, finally exhaling. "Um Sham?"

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to Zhulie for a moment?"

"Sure. You don't need to ask me."

"I'm right here, Cindy."

"Um, so what's going to happen tonight? <<< hiccup >>>"

"Whatever you want."

"I want Sam.", she said instantly.

"If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get.", Julie laughed. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised.

"Thank you, Zhoolie. Sam is very lucky to have you. I'd like to spend some time talking, zhust you and me. But not tonight. "

"I understand. I'm sure you two will have a splendid night."

I couldn't believe this happened, just like that. "What about everyone else, Julie?", I finally said.

"You always worry about everyone else. Let us worry. Don't think about anything else tonight."

I looked around: everyone was looking at us. I knew they were envious. There was only one thing to do: I gave Cindy another kiss.

I took her by the hand into the bedroom. It had been a few months since I had made love to someone my size; since before Julie started growing. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to spend the night with someone my size again given the shrinking. Cindy could be a giant to me some day. Or vice versa. I didn't know.

She had captured all of our hearts in just one night and a wonderful night it was.

 

Chapter End Notes:

We get to know her better in the next chapter.