- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Friday night at Mike's.

----- Friday morning

I was in the kitchen when I heard it: a bang then a crash followed by Julie yelling "Damnit!". She doesn't normally cuss. I naturally rushed over to the bathroom and found Julie sitting on the toilet, her knees way up in the air and her feet against the opposite wall. It wasn't a very wide bathroom.

"What happened?"

"I tried to get up like I usually do by grabbing the towel bar. It broke this time. I'm sorry, Sam."

I looked over to where the towel bar used to be and saw but two white spots on the wall.

"It's ok, Julie. We can fix it."

"But I'm stuck. I can't get up."

This was both tragic and funny. I really felt bad for Julie so I tried my best not to laugh.

"Are you ok? You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, I'm not hurt. How am I going to get up?"

"Let me help."

I stepped over her nearest leg so I was directly in front of her.

"Here, give me your hands."

I braced my feet against the bottom of the toilet. "Ok, pull on three. Ready? 1, 2, 3! Ungggggh!"

I tried with all my might. Julie pulled too, but she pulled me into her and almost into the toilet. This wasn't going to work.

"Ok. Let's try something different. Can you get your feet underneath you?"

"No, I tried that. My leg gets pinned against my body and my feet won't go any further underneath."

"Ok, let me think."

Right about then Erin showed up at the door.

"Why'd you guys wake me? What's going on?"

"Julie got stuck."

"Oh my Gawd. How did this happen? We have to get you up, Julie."

"We tried. Hey wait. Come here, Erin."

She was naked as is usually the case with Erin. So was Julie, but that's understandable; she was about to take a shower. Anyway it couldn't wait.

"Grab her left hand, I'll grab her right and we'll pull, ok? On three. 1, 2, 3! Ungggggh!"

Up she came. We did it. Yay!

But she kept going up and banged her shoulder on the shower curtain bar and nearly fell back down on the toilet. This time she had the foresight to get one of her feet under her. Phew.

"Ok. Good work guys.", I said.

"Oh, Sam. I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I told you we'll fix it. Let me see your shoulder."

"It's fine. See?"

"Good. But, uh, maybe you should use the bathroom in Erin's room. You wouldn't mind, would you, Erin?"

"Of course not. It's your house."

"Good. There's more space between the toilet and wall there. We're going to have to find a solution to this though."

"Ok. I need a shower.", Julie said.

"Yeah, we'll leave you alone."

We went to the kitchen. Julie and I hadn't been taking too many showers together anymore. It was getting too tight in there as big as she was now. And even if we did, there's no way I could wash her back for her -- I couldn't reach high enough.

Erin was up and decided to have some coffee.

"What're you doing today, Erin?"

"Work. At 2:00."

"Ok. You can take the car but from now on I'll probably be using it on Fridays. I'll be at the clinical trials on Fridays starting next week."

"You mean the drug experiments?"

"Yeah, whatever. You know it's not like a real drug experiment."

"I know. I just like saying that."

"Yes. Very funny.", I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, Sam. I'm sure they'll take good care of you. Maybe you'll even be cured."

"I don't think I can expect that. We'll see though."

"I'm pulling for ya."

"I know, Erin. I'm glad you'll be around."

"Are Sharon and Fred coming over tonight?"

"I don't know. I'll talk to Julie about it. And speak of the devil."

Julie had arrived wearing her panties, sports bra, and a towel on her head. Why do girls do that with the towel? It's weird how it makes them look different. Still sexy, but different. In Julie's case it was dragging on the ceiling. I didn't know ceilings got so dirty -- the towel wiped a trail up there.

"So, what's going on?", Julie asked.

"We were wondering if Sharon was coming over tonight."

"I don't know, I'll talk to her today about it. Are we going to Mike's tonight?"

"I guess so. I've been practicing more. I think I'll be good.", I said.

"Ok. I'll mention it to her."

"I can't make it.", Erin pouted. "I have to work."

"If I'm right, Fred will probably be coming. Maybe he'll spend the night after you get back."

"Oh, goodee."

"Julie, I got a call from the investigator for the clearance yesterday. They're working on my clearance now."

"Sounds like it's getting serious."

"It is. I'm excited."

"We all are.", Erin said.

Soon, Julie had gone to work leaving Erin and me alone again.

"Gonna hang on the inversion table, Erin?"

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea."

"Not too long. You'll grow hair on your feet."

"Nuh unh!"

"Ok. But don't blame me if you cut your toes trying to shave."

"I have to shave?"

"You think Fred will still think you're pretty if you have hair between your toes?"

"Oh no. I don't want to shave my toes. I better not do too much hanging."

"I guess you better not then." I left it at that. Poor girl. Besides, the hanging didn't seem to be working for her anyway. This would give her more time to do other things.

"Erin!", I shouted as she was leaving.

"What?"

"You forgot to get dressed again."

"No, I didn't."

"What if the mailman comes."

"I don't care."

"Nudist."

"Look who's talking.", she said as she left. I don't know why she said that; I was still wearing clothes. Sometimes she's just weird like that.

When it was time to go to work I almost dared her to go topless. I didn't; I realized it would give her an excuse, not to mention the idea.

I finished up writing a proposal for work: my first one. I was proud of it and they would probably put me in charge of the project. I was still excited about the new job though and hoped the clearance investigation would go well.

Julie arrived home a little before 4:00. She got undressed. Going out to Mike's was still a few hours away and she needed to get out of her tight clothes. All of her clothes were tight; there was just nothing else available.

But it worked out for the better: we made love that afternoon.


----- Friday night

It was good to be singing at Mike's again. Last week I only sang a couple of songs but I was ready for an hour or two tonight. It went well; I knew it would.

As I was picking up my gear after the performance Sharon walked up with a friend.

"Hi, Sharon."

"Hi, Sam. You were good tonight."

"Thanks. Who's your friend?"

"This is Teagan. You remember her."

"Oh, yeah, from high school. You were a cheerleader, weren't you?" I could tell Sharon hadn't told her about our talk the other day about Teagan, so I was playing along.

"You remember me?"

"I remember your pretty face."

"That's nice, thanks. You wrestled."

"Yep."

"You look different."

"I know. It's been a few years. Did you like the show?"

"Oh, yeah. You were good."

She didn't sound too motivated.

"Thanks. You should come more often.", I said.

"I came with Sharon tonight. She practically dragged me here. It's good to see you again."

"You too, Teagan."

The two went scampering off, talking as they left. That was, I don't know. I expected a little more enthusiasm based on how Sharon talked of her. Whatever. I just wrote it off as a school girl crush gone stale.

Julie and I took the pickup since Erin had the bimmer again. Sure enough, Sharon and Fred came over. It was not too much later that Erin came home from work.

Of course, Fred and Erin hooked up and ended up in Erin's bedroom, which left the three of us -- Julie, Sharon and me -- together again. We were in the living room this time since it was a little wet and cold outside.

"Did you see the new paper supplier's look on his face when he saw me today, Sharon?"

"Yeah, he was really surprised."

"He was pretty big. I bet he's never met too many people bigger than him, huh?"

"Yeah, pretty big."

Sharon seemed a little aloof tonight. I could tell something was bothering her.

"Looks like the wine bottle is almost finished, Julie. You should probably get another."

"I can't believe you're saying that, Sam."

"Well, it's not going to do any good complaining. Go ahead. Get some more."

When Julie left for the kitchen Sharon and I were finally alone.

"What's wrong, Sharon?"

"Nothing's wrong."

"I can tell something's wrong. Do you want to talk about it."

"No, I don't."

"Ok. I hope it gets better, whatever it is."

"Don't worry about it, Sam."

Julie had just come back with a new opened bottle of wine.

"Here, pour me another; fill it up.", Sharon asked Julie.

"Ok, here you go. You sure you don't want any, Sam?"

"Do I ever?"

"Just checking."

After a little while Sharon started feeling the affects of the alcohol.

"Maybe you should cool it a bit with the alcohol, Sharon.", I said.

"Maybe you should mind your own business."

"Whoa. Sorry about that, Sharon. I just don't want you to feel bad."

"Yeah, well, I feel fine. And I'll feel even finer with more wine."

"What's eating you, Sharon?", Julie then asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Can we stop with this?"

"Sorry. I don't mean to pry.", Julie said. "You can talk to us, Sharon. We're your friends."

"You don't want to know, Julie."

"Ok, let's forget it. How about a game?", I said.

"What kind of game?"

"I don't know. Want to try twister?"

"You have a twister game, Sam?", Julie enquired.

"I used to. I'll have to find it first. How about it?"

"Don't you need more than three, Sam?", Sharon asked.

"I don't think so."

"Sure, fine. Go find it then. Here, I'll help.", Sharon said as she got up. However, she nearly fell over. Both Julie and I had to reach for her.

"I'm fine. Just fine. You don't need to hold me."

So, we let her go. She stayed steady, for a little bit, then sat down.

"Maybe I'll just stay here.", she said.

"Why don't you go look for it, Sam. I'll stay here with Sharon."

I went off to look for the game. I was hoping the two could talk it over. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. Just as well, I'm not sure Sharon was up for it. I took a while but I finally found a monopoly game instead and was hoping Sharon was feeling better when I came back. No such luck.

"We can't play monopoly, Sam. Not with Sharon in the condition she's in. Here, give it to me; I'll put the game back and find something more suitable.", Julie said. Then she took me aside before she left.

"I don't think Sharon wants to talk to me, Sam; she wants to talk to you. I'll make sure that I'll be a while getting a game. Take all the time you need, ok?"

"Ok.", I said as she left.

"So, you don't think you can play monopoly right now?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"You know, if you want to talk, I'm a good listener."

"I know. But it's about you, Sam."

"Me?"

"Not exactly. It's about Tea."

"Is something wrong the tea?"

"No! It's Teagan."

"Oh. Sorry."

"I'm so mad at her."

"Why?"

"She doesn't like you anymore."

"She doesn't like me?"

"She likes you, but not like she used to."

"That's ok."

"No, it's not. You were right, Sam. She said you were too short for her."

"Oh. Did you tell her about the virus?"

"No. Only that you had changed since high school. I didn't know she was so shallow, Sam. I really didn't. Can you forgive me?"

"For what? It's not your fault she's shallow."

"I misled you."

"Oh, Sharon. Forget about it. I've put up with that for four years in college. You'd think college students, of all people, would not be superficial. They're supposed to be enlightened. Let me tell you, most people suck. But you, Sharon, are a gem."

"Thanks, Sam.", she said with tears in her eyes. I kissed her -- another multi-dimensional fabric tearing pokemon.

"So, you guys going to tell me what was wrong?", Julie said as she walked back into the living room catching us in the kiss.

"Um, Sharon?"

"Yeah, maybe it's better to keep this to ourselves, Sam."

"Sorry, Julie." She had that 'Oh great, leave me out.' look on her face. "I'll make it up to you."

"You guys better. Do you at least feel better, Sharon?"

"Yes, Julie. Thanks to Sam."

"I'm glad he was here to help, Sharon. So, what are you guys going to do to make it up to me?"

Sharon stood up, rather unsteadily I might add, and gave Julie a kiss. I could feel the space-time ripples again.

"Oh, I think I'm going to like this.", Julie said as she lay down on the rug.

"How about I take one leg and you the other?"

"Don't mind if I do.", I said.

We both spent our time on Julie together. That's not only a lot of leg to cover, it would be shame not to savor every inch of it. Once again, Julie had a huge orgasm. Of course, everything with Julie is huge. We cuddled up together for the night.

I really love it when Sharon joins me like this. She is a tremendously caring person. I'm delighted that she's our friend.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is it for a couple of weeks. I have several more chapters left to go though, so don't give up.