- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls get Sam to feel better.


----- Friday morning

I think Jill and Sharon were the first ones up. They were in the kitchen when I walked in. They were both wearing the same clothes as last night.

Soon Julie joined us and made coffee.

Fred walked in. Erin was still sleeping. No surprises there.

I don't know what Erin saw in Fred, but I liked the guy. I never knew what girls saw in any guy, including me. They are truly a mystery. A beautiful, intricate mystery.

We had a big breakfast: donuts and coffee. Ok, not so big.

Sharon and Fred left to go to work. Julie told Sharon last night that she was taking the day off. I was too. I had some business to attend to. Jill gave Sharon a passionate kiss before they left. I wondered how their night went.

Erin had to work later today and didn't get up for another hour. We'd have to work out transportation for Erin. It was the least of our problems.

And Jill was staying the day, maybe more. She kept hanging over me, following me around like a lost puppy. I wasn't complaining.

I hugged Julie with my face in her waist, right below her belly button. I gave it a little kiss, tickling her. Her laughing made it hard to hold on. I wanted to do her right then and there, but we had guests so I maintained my self-control.

I made the appointment for the pre-op exam for Monday. We would set the surgery date then. Julie started taking her meds.

We had a long weekend ahead -- Julie, Jill, Erin and I. I was sure Sharon, and possibly Fred, would be part of it too. I wasn't sure we'd have the merriment we once had.

Even though I took the day off I did have to catch up on email. Then I started reading the packet that I brought home from the doctor's.

I read about the clinical trials. I wasn't sure what that involved but I'd get more information about it later. I filled out forms for the surgery. There would likely be even more after my visit with the surgeon.

After a little while I went out to the deck to catch what little sun there was. Jill was the only one out there; in her underwear and a towel on her head -- she had just taken a shower.

"What was it like sharing a bed with Sharon last night?", I said.

She had the look of a deer in headlights.

"Oh, come on. Everyone knows you two spent the night together. I saw that kiss you two had before Sharon left."

"I'm sorry Sam."

"Sorry about what?"

"I betrayed you."

"You did not."

"I don't want to come between you and Sharon."

"Jill! There's nothing like that between Sharon and I. Yes, I like her. A lot. And I know she likes me. But any 'thing' I have is with Julie. Got it?"

"Yes. But I thought you and I ..."

"You and I what?"

"I don't know, Sam. Everything's falling apart."

"No. Nothing's falling apart. Jill, I don't know what you think we have together, but I love you. Yes, I said it: I love you. Like a sister. And yes, even like Erin. And maybe, yes, we can have that kind of relationship too. But that should take nothing away from you and Sharon. Or even Erin. Ok?"

"Ok. I'm just, not feeling good about ... you're health."

"I'll be fine Jill. I'm sorry to make you feel bad. Believe me, I'd give anything if I could make you and Julie and Erin and Sharon and everyone else feel better."

"I know.", she said, her eyes looking at the ground. So I gave her a hug.

"You might get smaller Sam."

"Then you'll just be even bigger to me. I'll truly be your shrimp then. Ok?"

That got her to chuckle, a little.

"Sam, you know I'll never call you a shrimp again?"

"I know. I just want to cheer you up dear.", I said.

"Ha, thanks."

"Hey, how about Sharon's tits? Pretty spectacular, huh?"

Now she was truly laughing.

"Sam, you're a pervert."

"I know, but Sharon's tits are still spectacular. I bet yours are even better."

"Now I know you're not being serious."

"I am to serious."

"Mine aren't nearly as big as hers."

"Well, when I shrink even more they will be. To me at least. And that's what really counts, right?"

"Sam, you're still a pervert.", she said. But she said it with a huge grin and a twinkle in her eyes.

"All little brothers are perverts, Jill.", I said. She laughed again. "Who knows. I might get so small that you'd look as big as Julie does to me now."

"Would you kiss my belly button?", she laughed. I guess she saw us earlier. She was starting to lose herself into it now.

"If you put a cherry in there I'd suck it out. If I could still reach it, that is. I might need a step stool though." She was roaring with laughter now.

"Would you kiss my toes?"

"I would worship your feet like a goddess." I thought of the games Julie and I would play, and changed tack. "If you put your hands on your hips like a superhero with your legs apart I could walk right under without you even knowing."

"Hey, I could be superwoman.", she said.

"If you fly off, will you carry me with you?"

"Sure, I'll stuff you in my bra. That's the only way it'll fill out."

"But you'd need two of me; one for each side."

"Maybe Sharon would fit in the other side.", Jill said.

"She'd have to shrink too.", I said. "Oh that would be cool. On second thought, no, I wouldn't wish that for anyone else."

"Sorry Sam. I guess I got carried away."

"So did I. I know it's no joking matter, but I like seeing you happy."

"You did make me happy.", she admitted.

"You like those kind of games, huh?"

"Maybe."

"You want to be a giantess, like Julie? Or are you just into itty bitty guys?"

She giggled again. "I don't know. Maybe a little of both."

"Would you like me to crawl around in your bra?"

"You could crawl around in my panties." She was outright laughing again.

"Could you handle it? I bet superwoman would look funny squirming while she was flying."

"As long as you stay out of superwoman's love tunnel she'll be fine.", she said.

"I bet superwoman would be begging for the ant man to find her love tunnel."

We were both laughing hard. My stomach was starting to hurt.

"Oh I know. The real question is if superwoman were having of an orgasm, would ant man get crushed or is he strong enough to enjoy it?"

"He'd plainly enjoy it. Superwoman would squirm with every move he made."

"Yes, she would."

We fell silent. This had turned a little too personal.

"Sam, you know if you and I did it, it wouldn't be like Erin. I mean it's not like incest."

"No. You're not my real sister but you'd still be my sister in law."

Her eyes got real big and her hands went to her open mouth before I realized what I said.

"Oh shit. No! That's not what I meant.", I admonished.

"Are you and ..."

"No, we're not."

"Have you ..."

"No, I haven't."

"But you're going to ..."

"Shush! Don't tell anyone."

"Sam. That's wonderful."

"Stop talking about it. Ok?"

She giggled. "Why?"

"Look Jill. I don't know what I'm going to do, ok? I was only thinkin' about it."

"You will."

"I don't know. Really, I don't."

"I know you will. It's perfect Sam."

"Yeah, well there's you and Erin and even Sharon now to think about. What will happen then? Huh?"

"Who cares?"

"I care. And I don't know if it's fair to Julie if I can't be around for her."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. What if there are complications with the surgery? What if the virus is really bad? What then?"

"Don't talk that way. We all love you. Julie especially and I bet even if something were to happen to you tomorrow she would want to be there with you no matter what."

"You're probably right, but I just don't know Jill. I have to think about this more. I've got so much to think about now. I'm sorry. I thought I was cheering you up, and now look. I fucked up again."

"You cheered me up, Sam. If you ever get small enough to be ant man I'll be your superwoman, ok?"

"Thanks. But what if I'm just only four feet tall?"

"I'll still be here for you. No matter what happens to you and Julie."

"I'm nearly down to four feet now."

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Thanks, Jill. That means a lot to me. A whole lot."

"I know Julie feels the same. Sharon too."

"When I consider everything I tell myself that I shouldn't feel too bad. In just a couple of short months I've gained so much in friends. I just don't want it all to end."

There was more silence until Erin came walking out. She was wearing jean shorts and a halter top. It didn't look like she was wearing a bra.

"Hi. You working today?", I asked.

"Yeah. I need to be there by four."

"No problem. I'll drop you off."

"Thanks, Sam. So, it looks like I'm not the naked one now."

"Hey, I'm just in my underwear.", Jill replied back.

"But you called Julie naked when she was in her underwear. Remember?", I reminded her.

"Oh. Well that was different."

"No it wasn't. You even reeled back when she went to hug you." She looked hurt now.

"I'm just kidding, Jill. For what it's worth, you look as hot as Julie did." That got her to blush.

"Yeah, sweetheart. You're pretty sexy.", Erin said with a wink, then leaned in to kiss her.

"Uh, oh. Sharon's gonna be jealous.", I exclaimed. Now Jill was blushing hard.

"Did you two have a fun night? I bet she wasn't as good as me.", Erin teased.

Jill wasn't saying anything.

"Aw, Erin. The poor girl is self-conscious now. Jill, it's ok. Whenever you take a friendship to the next level that's terrific. We're happy for you two."

"You are? You don't think I made a mistake?"

"No honey. We're genuinely happy for you. Julie too.", I said.

"So, how do you really feel about her?", said Erin.

"I don't know. I'm afraid I may have messed up our friendship."

"I wouldn't say that judging by the lip lock you two put on each other this morning.", Erin replied. I guess we all noticed it.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be Jill. How long have you known each other?"

"Most of our lives."

"So, why are you scared?"

"I don't know. This is all new. I never thought of Sharon that way."

"So?"

"I can't stop thinking about her this morning."

"I feel the same way about Julie.", I said.

"Feel what way?", Julie said coming out to the deck.

"The way I feel about you. We were talking about Jill and Sharon though.", I said.

"Oh. That's nice." I'm not sure Julie knew what to say. Jill and her were still on rocky ground I could sense. I was thinking it would probably not be a good idea to talk intimately about Sharon with both of them. Not yet.


----- The lake

"So, what are we going to do today?", I asked everyone. They all sort of shrugged. I didn't want to mope around all day so I suggested we go out.

"Erin has to be at work by four so we have a little time. We could go for a drive."

"Where?"

"I don't know. How about the lake?"

"We could bring sandwiches and make it a picnic?", Julie said.

We all agreed. Julie and Erin made the lunch and packed while Jill and I talked some more outside.

"I'm sorry to bring up Sharon like that. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I just need time to think about it."

"You know her better than I, but I can tell she's into you."

"She's into you too, Sam."

"I like her. I hope you're not jealous.", I said.

"Of who: you or her?"

"Either."

"No. Sam, let's not talk about this anymore, ok?"

"Ok."

"But one of these days I'd really like to do what Sharon, Julie and you did last week."

"I'm sure that day will come Jill."

"You really want to then?"

"I would absolutely love it.", I said, winking. I didn't want feeling bad about Sharon. And in the back of my mind I was secretly wishing for the same thing.

We hugged and she kissed me. Not real deep, but strong enough on the lips to know she meant it.

We piled into the bimmer, Julie driving and me behind her. It's too small for Julie in the back even with the front seats all the way up. She'll never be able to sit in the back again. Of course, when the seat is all the way back, I'm the only one that will fit, so I sat in the back with Jill.

We got to the lake. It was still in the middle of a weekday, and the sky was mostly cloudy so there weren't too many people there. We put a couple of blankets down and set out the cooler.

Julie stated taking off her shirt and when Erin saw this she followed suit.

"Julie!", Jill said.

"What?"

"You're topless!"

"So?"

"You'll get arrested."

"No, I won't."

We had to explain to Jill about the lawsuits.

"You should go topless too.", Erin said.

"No thanks." So Jill kept her top on while Julie and Erin remained topless. I felt for Jill so I kept my shirt on, not that it mattered either way for me.

The problem was, Jill couldn't stop staring at the girls chests. They both noticed too, I could tell. They went out of their way to make sure that their assets were displayed prominently for Jill. It was fun watching the show. Mr. Happy applauded.

"You can stop that now, Julie. Everyone can see you have big boobs."

"Sorry, Jill."

"I guess I would flaunt mine if I had your boobs. Your's too, Erin."

"Jill, your's are sexy as hell. They've got nothing on you.", I told her, sincerely.

"Thanks Sam. You really want to see them?"

"YES!"

"Pervert!", all three said in unison.

"You all forgot 'little'.", I said.

"Ok, then. little pervert.", Julie announced as she worked her way toward me on her knees. She wanted a kiss, and even with me standing and her on her knees, I couldn't reach her lips. She wasn't making any move to bend down either; I had to get up on my toes to kiss her.

Everyone giggled. Until Jill got topless. There was silence as we were honored by the presence of a heavenly vision. Ok, maybe it was just me, but I still say it was a religious experience.

"Jill, they're nicer than your butt cheeks, and I have to say your butt cheeks are world class." I thought this would make her blush but she smiled proudly.

Despite all the bad news yesterday, I had temporarily put it all out of my mind and was feeling pretty good. The three pairs of boobs out on public display might have had something to do with that.

We talked. We ate. We walked around the lake.

When I got Julie alone for a moment we talked.

"You ok with Jill here?"

"Sure."

"I mean, you know with her being topless in front of me and all that?"

"She's a big girl. She can go topless if she wants. I'm not her Mom."

"She's still only 17."

"There's no age limit on toplessness, Sam."

"I know that. You're ok with it, right?"

"You still love me, don't you, Sam?"

"Of course I do. You don't even have to ask."

"Good. I'm ok with it.", she said, as she stood and came right up to me. "If you don't love me Skadi will have to punish you.", she laughed. Then she bent at the waist -- she had to bend really far -- and gave me a kiss and said to me, "Sam. If being with you makes Jill feel good then I owe it to her. I won't be upset with either of you. I feel I owe her something that I can't pay back. I don't know if I ever will. I couldn't hold a grudge with either of you."

"Julie, I don't want to come between you two. But right now I sense a big empty gulf there. You two are going to have to have a heart to heart talk. And soon. Ok? Promise?"

"I'll try Sam. That's all I can do."

"I guess that has to be good enough. Let's get back."

When we did, Erin and Jill were kissing. We didn't want to interrupt.

It was getting late and we had to get Erin to work so we packed up and left. Julie and Erin made no move to put their tops on.

"Aren't you two going to get dressed?", Jill asked.

"No. Why?"

"Won't you get into trouble driving that way?"

"Guys don't."

So Jill whipped her bra off that she had just put on and we piled into the back seat.

I got a chance to talk to Jill semi-alone again in the back seat.

"So, you and Erin seem to be ok with each other."

"Yeah. I know where I stand with her."

"Where's that?"

"We have fun."

"And with Sharon it's more than just fun?"

"Maybe."

"And that scares you?"

"Un huh."

I'm pretty sure I had a handle on the situation now. Then I leaned into her and whispered, "Jill, you have the sexiest tits I've ever seen."

"Oh, you don't mean that."

I shot my eyes down to my lap. She followed my eyes and Mr. Happy said hello.

"Oh. You do mean that.", she exclaimed.

"Told ya."

"Little pervert.", she said, laughing heartily. She couldn't stop smiling until we got home.


----- That evening

When we got home, Julie, Jill, and I emptied the car while Erin got ready for work. I finally got a chance to talk to Erin alone while driving.

"So, what do you think about Sharon and Jill?"

"They're in love, aren't they?"

"Perhaps."

"I'm sure it will work out.", she said.

"I hope so. I love Jill you know. Like a sister."

"Like me? How nice.", she smiled.

"Not like that, Erin. At least not yet."

"Is Julie jealous?"

"No. But the two don't get along so well."

"I know. They're very terse with each other. It goes back a long way huh?"

"Yeah. Some things have happened recently though. I don't want to talk about it until they're ready themselves. But I really want them to fix this."

"That would be good."

"So, what's with you and Fred?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"You two getting serious?"

"Maybe."

"I see."

"You jealous?", she asked.

I laughed. "Absolutely not. I think I've liked all the guys you've gone out with. You do pick some pretty good ones. I'll give you that."

"I'm picky."

"I noticed he's pretty short."

"Not as short as you."

"Hah, that's a good one. Does he remind you of me?"

"Maybe."

"Ah, a definite maybe again. Erin, just whatever happens, I want to see you happy and not hurt."

"Thanks Sam."

"And Erin.", I said. "Wait." Then I pulled off the road into a parking lot.

"I had no idea you stood up to Mom for me all those years."

"I had to Sam."

"I... I don't know what to say. Erin, I love you." I leaned into her for a hug. "Finding out what you did meant more to me than you'll ever know, Erin."

"It hurt me to see how Mom treated you. I wish I could have done more. Thanks for taking me in, but I will have to go back. You know that?"

"Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's my mission in life. I want to convince Mom that you're really her son."

"But I am her son."

"I didn't mean it literally. She's, I don't know. She's not facing reality. I don't know what her deal is but I aim to fix it."

"Erin, it's not worth it anymore. I'm fine, really. I've made my peace with Mom and I don't care if it ever gets fixed."

"Alright Sam. We'll see."

"I better get you to work before it's too late." I dropped her off but not before kissing her goodbye. I would be back to pick her up at 10:00, after the store closed.


----- Friday evening

When I got home Jill and Julie were doing their own thing; still topless. I said a little prayer thanking the Lord for the both of them. I wasn't religious, but this warranted a thank you to someone.

"Can I invite Sharon over Sam?", Jill asked.

"I guess so. You'll have to ask Julie too though."

"We already talked about it Sam. It'll be good to have her over.", Julie answered.

"Ok. So who's going to go get her? You want me to go back out?"

"We could all go.", Jill exclaimed.

"Ok. When?"

"How about now?"

"Alrighty then, let's go. I guess you get to drive again Julie. Want to sit in back with me Jill?"

"Sure."

It wasn't until we were getting into the car that I had to say, "You girls going topless again?"

"Why not?", Julie said.

"Um kay."

Jill said, "Sam, to tell you the truth, I completely forgot about that until you reminded us."

"Well, Sharon's gonna be surprised. You ok with it Jill?"

"I guess so. I was going to go back to put a top on but when I saw Julie was staying topless I told myself, what the hey."

"Let's go then." We had fun traveling topless. It was still light out and guys were honking and waving. When we got to Sharon's place I was wondering if the girls were going to get out of the car.

"So, do you think it's a good idea if you go up to Sharon's house like that?"

"I don't think so.", Jill replied.

"Me either."

"I agree. I don't think it's a good idea at all. What if her parents see? How about I go?", I said.

"Yes. You go get Sharon, we'll stay here, Sam.", Julie said.

"Yes, ma'am!"

I knocked and Sharon answered.

"Sam! It's so good to see you."

"They said you were invited over so I came to get you."

"I know. I'll be ready in a jiff. Come on in."

"Hi Fred. How's it going?"

"Good. You want to meet our parents?"

"Sure.", I said and was brought into the living room.

"Mom. Dad. This is Sam.", Fred said introducing us.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan."

"Oh you're the boy that sings. Sharon has told us so much about you. Are you singing tonight?"

"No. It's been a rough couple of days and I'm not really up to it tonight. Probably next week though."

"So, you're picking Sharon up to stay the night?", her Dad said.

I didn't know what they had planned so I played along, not wanting Sharon's parents to suspect anything.

"She wants to stay with Jill. I go out with Jill's sister and they all like to come over to my place." At this point I was wondering how suspicious they were.

"Is Erin going to be there?", asked Fred.

"She'll be there after work. I have to pick her up at 10 tonight."

"Can I pick her up?"

"Sure. You know where she works, right?"

"Yes."

"Ok. She get's off at 10:00. Do you want to stay with us again?" I figured, he'd already spent the night with Erin, so why not. I was sure Erin would want this.

"I'd love to, if it's ok."

"Yeah, the more the merrier. I'm sure Erin will be surprised."

"Erin's going to be at your house too?", their Dad asked.

"Yeah. She's my sister and she's staying with me now. At least temporarily. I hope it's ok if Sharon and Fred stay with us tonight again. I have plenty of room."

"I suppose it's fine. They're old enough to make their own decisions. You kids stay safe, ok?"

"I'll make sure of it Mr. Sullivan."

We made it out to the car when I had forgotten about the girls.

"Oh my Gawd. Did you two drive over here like that?"

"Sure did.", Julie replied.

"Alright!", Sharon said, and her shirt was off before getting into the car. Of course, being the little ones of the bunch, she and I sat in the back with Jill jumping into the front passenger seat.

I was hypnotized by Sharon's tits. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Mr. Happy noticed too and not wanting be seen as a lech (even though I was) I had to think of something.

I was thinking that if the Higg's boson were responsible for breaking the electro-weak symmetry giving boson's their mass, maybe a similar mechanism would work for dark matter. I came up with the equations -- Nobel prize winning equations -- in my head to explain dark matter for the first time in history. Then promptly forgot them when Mr. Happy slapped me upside the head and said, "We'll have none of that. See? Tits!"

And sure enough: I saw tits. They were glorious, big, bouncing tits moving in time with the rhythm of the road. And there were two more sets up front. How did I get so lucky? Mr. Happy said, "Thank you for your attention."

In a few days I might have to face surgery, but right now I was enjoying life. I was really praying this would never end.

We arrived home and I grilled hot dogs. Julie had five of them, along with potato salad and two helpings of beans. I probably shouldn't have done up beans, but I really liked them, so did everyone else, and we were outside.

We sat around the deck most of the evening. It didn't take much to convince the girls, including Sharon, that I was in no mood to go to Mike's and perform tonight. We mostly just sat around the deck and talked.

Late, around 10:30 or so, Erin and Fred came walking in, Erin's arm around Fred's shoulders. They, or more to the point, he, walked right in on three topless girls. You should have seen his eyes.

"Sharon? You're topless.", he said.

"I am?" She looked down. "Hey, you're right, I am. No wonder I was feeling free. Well I guess you've already seen them. No use hiding now.", she said sarcastically.

Fred looked away. Sharon told him to go ahead and look. And he did.

"I haven't seen you naked in years, Sharon."

"Well, more and more girls are topless nowadays. You may as well get used to it."

"I know. I was at the carnival earlier this summer and saw two girls going topless. I suppose this should have portended what was to come. It's going to take me some time to get used to this, Sharon."

We all agreed. Of course, Erin would not be the odd girl out and disappeared to her room then came out wearing only panties.

We all had a laugh at Fred's reactions. But after a while we all settled down and just talked. I made more hot dogs for Erin and Fred. I had to tell them "watch out", the beans I made were potent. We all had fun that night trying to see who could fart the loudest. Julie won.

Julie went inside and put on music. The girls were dancing, except for Julie, and of course Fred and I stayed seated and the three of us talked.

Fred had earned an Associates Degree in Business Communications, and from the same community college as Julie. He was working for a rather large corporation in town. They seemed to have much in common.

The other girls would come sit and talk from time to time. Erin would give me as well as Fred and Julie a kiss. Sharon would come for her time stopping kisses too. We would sit there after her kisses with a starry eyed look on our faces while Fred looked like we each grew three heads. And Jill wouldn't be left out either, giving me kisses. And, of course the three girls dancing would kiss each other.

Things were getting hot, and I don't mean the temperature. I was picked up by Erin and dragged out to dance. I really didn't want to do this but didn't complain. While I was out there, I caught Julie and Fred kissing. When she realized I was watching she broke it off. I smiled.

Wine, of course was involved. I know, shocking. However, we did the big taboo: we let Jill partake. She was a bit tipsy that night. So was Julie and everyone else. Everyone except me, despite Sharon's efforts.

I was picking up the plates and utensils and all the stuff that was left over from our dinner. I called Julie into the kitchen with me so we could have a little time alone talking.

"I caught you kissing Fred, Julie."

"I'm sorry, Sam. I don't know what came over me."

"Julie, you don't have to apologize."

"You sure about that?"

"Absolutely. Look, we've shared a bed with Erin and Sharon. How could I deny you this?"

"It's not really the same."

"Yes it is. I don't see how it's any different."

"It doesn't feel the same."

"It is the same. If you and Erin would like to bonk with Fred, it's ok with me."

"It is?", Julie said, her eyes real big.

"Yes. If being with Fred makes you happy then I'm all for it."

"So, I have your bonk blessing?", she laughed.

"You have my bonk blessing with Fred. Just don't expect me join in."

"Aww."

"Would you want to bonk with Jill?"

"No, I guess not. Not now anyway."

"Ok, then."

We walked out to the deck, smiles on our faces. I think everyone knew what was coming. The air was electric.

Erin gave Julie an approving smile as she walked over to Fred, bent down and kissed him. Then she grabbed his hands, or rather she completely engulfed Fred's hands with hers, and stood him up and hugged. The top of his head was below Julie's freed tits. I couldn't help think, "welcome to my world."

Everyone was looking at the two and when Fred realized this he turned a deep shade of red. Of course Erin came to the rescue to give him a kiss. Fred came up to Erin's chin, but she bent down enough for the kiss. Erin pulled Fred's shirt off with no real fight from him and then the two girls made a Fred sandwich. I could commiserate.

Jill and Sharon and I looked at each other and understood what would to happen tonight; there were no pretenses. I had thought I would be left out as I knew how special Jill and Sharon's friendship was. They were having none of it; I would be part of their night tonight.

We turned out the lights and headed for the bedrooms -- Julie, Erin and Fred in the master bedroom, and the rest of us in the last bedroom that Erin wasn't using.

"Jill, are you ok with this?", I asked.

"I'm more than ok, Sam.", she said. She was still tipsy and Sharon and I had to help her walk to the bedroom. She took her panties off before even making it there -- of course that made it harder on Sharon and I but it also made for lots of rubbing against Jill.

Jill seemed obsessed with Sharon's tits. Who wouldn't be? There was no rush; we took our time. For a while we stood kissing, me in the middle of a Sam sandwich mirroring that of Fred earlier. And like Fred's situation, my head was below Sharon's chin and also into Jill's chest.

While Jill and Sharon kissed, I kissed Jill's cute little tits. Later we both kissed Sharon's boobs, and I would alternate that with kissing both of them on the lips. Sharon left both Jill and I on cloud nine with her kisses.

Finally, we ended up in bed together. I first came, like before, with a titty-fuck from Sharon. Jill was amazed. Then we tag teamed her pussy like we did with Julie. I'm not sure why -- I guess because they were sisters -- I expected her to to taste the same as Julie, but they weren't. I maintain that this discovery warrants further investigation and experimentation. I have already signed up for the job; a tough one to be sure, but someone has to do it.

Finally it was time: Jill and I were ready to fuck.

"Are you ok with this?"

"Oh, yes, Sam. Please."

"Are you, um, on the pill?"

Her eyes got big when she realized she wasn't.

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry, Sam."

"Don't be. I have some condoms. I'll go get them. Ok?"

She let out the breath she had been holding. "Oh, thank God."

"Ok, um, don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." Both girls chuckled.

I had to creep back into my bedroom. I figured who would care in my house if I were naked, so into the bedroom I went preparing myself to find another three people sharing the night together.

Sex filled the air that night so it's no surprise that Mr. Happy led the way. I tried to sneak over to the side bed stand to retrieve the box that had been sitting for the past few months. I almost made it undetected.

"Well, hello, Sam."

Damn it. Leave it to Erin.

"I, um, just came to get something."

Everyone in the room, of course, had given me their full attention at that moment.

"Did you come to join us?", Erin said, pointing to Mr. Happy who was standing upright.

She leaned over from the bed and gave Mr. Happy a kiss.

"Erin, I came to get something from the drawer. I don't want to keep the others waiting."

"Then don't let me stop you."

I retrieved the box with the condoms and looked over at Julie. She looked happy and it made me feel warm inside. I gave her a hug and kiss. I was taken aback by how effortless it was for her to lean all the way over from the other side of the bed to reach me.

I came back to find Jill and Sharon embracing. I stood there silently for a few moments taking in the sight of the two of them. I knew what Jill was experiencing. Sharon's kisses were addicting.

Sharon finally saw me standing there and beckoned me over. "Let me do this for you, Sam.", she said as she took the box from my hands. We were kneeling on the bed when she unwrapped one of the rubbers and put it on my dick lovingly; almost reverently.

Jill and I moved over into the missionary position. Sharon held my member and guided it into Jill. As big as Jill was (and for an even bigger Erin and Julie) this always felt right. Sharon had her hands all over me as we fucked. Jill's eyes were closed and she was moaning like Julie. If anyone would have told me that this would have happened just three months ago, I would have told them they were crazy. But here we were.

We ended with two of us going down on Sharon. I fell asleep spooning Jill while her and Sharon kissed their way to sleep.

It was funny, but Jill seemed even larger than she did standing. Not as big as Julie, but it reminded me of months earlier when Julie was this size. It felt good to hold a giantess. Even the little one. And I had finally bonked Jill.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter: the surgery.