- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning, nudity ahead. I rewrote this chapter three full times in the last two days. I hope you like.

----- Saturday morning

We all slept late Saturday morning. I thought I was the first one up but when I walked into the kitchen I ran smack dab into Jill, bouncing off as if she were an unmovable wall.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah.", I said, stepping back a bit. I was running into the kitchen as she was coming out. We were both in our underwear.

"Sorry, Sam. I didn't see you."

"No problem. You're up early."

"Just getting something to drink."

"We have orange juice if you'd rather that than water."

"Ok, sounds good."

"I got up to make coffee. Want some?"

"Sure."

"I'll take a cup.", Erin said as she rounded the corner into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Erin. I didn't expect to see you up so early."

"I didn't either. Jill woke me as she got up this morning."

"Sorry, Erin. I didn't mean to be loud.", Jill said.

"Erin, you're forgetting something.", I reminded her.

"What?"

"Clothes."

"You've all seen me naked."

"Not Sharon."

"She's a girl. She'll get over it."

"Ok. One pot of coffee coming up.", I said as Erin took a seat at the kitchen table.

"You want me to get Julie's mug on the top shelf for you.", Jill asked.

"Sure.", I said. Jill stretched up over me on her toes, her perky little breasts brushing my lips as she retrieved the cup. I knew she did this on purpose. Mr. Happy was starting to dance again, despite all his efforts last night. Erin started laughing.

"What're you laughing about?"

"You're excited to see one of us.", Erin said, pointing to the tent forming in my underwear.

"Yeah, well ... I'm going to go see what Julie and Sharon are doing.", I said as I started to leave the kitchen.

"Wait. First tell me how it went with Sharon?", Julie said, whispering.

"I expect about the same as it went with my two little sisters last night."

"Big sisters!", they both teased.

"Ok, big, little sisters." They were out right laughing by now.

"No really, was Sharon ok?"

"Ok? Are you kidding? You have to ask? I'll tell you this: I still feel like I'm walking on clouds over what happened last night."

"It's a good thing Jill was here last night or I might not have let Sharon take my place.", Erin said.

"Take your place?", Jill said, aghast.

"Oh, uh, we probably need to talk about that."

"Oops. Sorry, Sam.", Erin apologized.

"Now wait a minute. That means you, and Erin, and Julie, are fooling around together?"

"Well, no, it's not like that, Jill."

"Yes it is like that, Sam.", Erin had to get her viewpoint in.

"You and Erin!?"

"Yes, Jill.", I said, my hand on my face.

"Wow. Then I guess sharing Sharon wasn't that big of a deal for you two."

"It was a big deal for us. Especially for me."

"Unh, huh. Was it a big deal with Erin?"

"No. I mean yes, it was. A big deal, I mean. It was a big deal. Erin was. That is. And Sharon too." The secret was out and I was stumbling over my words trying to justify our relationship with Erin.

Erin spoke, "Jill, I love Sam. And your sister too. Don't think bad of us."

"I don't. But you guys left me out."

"You had fun last night, didn't you?"

"Yes. But I'm tired of being treated like the young one here."

"But you are the young one Jill. You're not even eighteen yet."

"I will be soon. Don't you think I'm big enough to be included with you guys?", Jill said, walking right up and looking down on me.

"We included you last night.", I said, looking up.

"Yes. But you didn't want to. Remember?"

"Well, um, I didn't know Sharon was going to come over.", I tried to weasel my way out of this.

"You were hoping for a threesome with Erin, weren't you?"

More hand-to-face. "Ok, you're right."

"Aw Sam. You really care. I'm flattered.", Erin finally said. Then she got up to give me a hug and ended up motorboating me again. Jill laughed so hard she spit out the orange juice she was drinking. It burned her nose and she had to run to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes. "Now see what you've done?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. I better go check on Jill." I walked in on Jill.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. That was too funny, Sam."

"Ha, ha. I guess you don't need me here then."

"Don't be mad. I'm still getting used to Erin."

"Forget it. I've known her all my life and I'm still not used to her."

"You guys must have had lots of fun together growing up, huh?"

"Not really. We're only now just getting in good with each other. We didn't get along when we were younger."

"That's hard to believe."

"I blame myself. She always wanted to have fun. I was the serious one. And maybe my Mom and Dad had something to do with it too."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'll tell you about it some day when we have time to talk again, ok?"

"Ok."

"And speaking of talking, I need to talk to Erin."

"What about?"

"All the stuff that's been happening with the doctors. And maybe some of the other stuff that's been happening this week."

"What's been happening?", Erin said, walking in. She was on my left and Jill on my right. The bathroom was getting crowded.

"Julie and I had our doctor's appointment."

"Yea, how did it go?", Erin asked.

"Let's go get some coffee and we'll talk." So, out we went, Jill and I still in our underwear and Erin still naked.

"You guys go ahead. I'm gonna get dressed."

"No. Get naked, Jill. We're nudists around here.", Erin told her.

"You guys walk around nude?"

Another hand-over-face moment. "Well, it's our house."

"Ok. Don't let Mom find out."

"It'll be our little secret, Jill."

"Zip lips, cross my heart and hope to die?", she said.

"Of course.", I said.

"You two are getting close."

"Jill has become like a second sister to me, Erin. Just like you. Wait, no. Not just like you." They both laughed.

"Julie and you two ought to ...", Erin started saying, but I cut her off.

"Watch what you're saying, Erin."

"Ought to what?"

"Don't worry about it, Jill."

"You're leaving me out again, aren't you?"

"No. Well, ok, yes. We don't mean to."

Jill started to pout. "Sam, you still owe me a foot massage."

"What?"

"A foot massage. You were going to kiss my toes. Remember? When I got my splinter."

"Um. Ok, I suppose can do that. Come on, Erin. Let's get some coffee.", I said as I took her hand and led her out to the kitchen. I needed to put a stop to where this was going.

We poured ourselves a cup each and I started telling Erin about the past week, leaving out the violence on Sunday. Well, most of it anyway.

"Sam, are you going to be alright?", Erin said, looking worried.

"I'll be fine."

"Ok. But take care of yourself. If there's anything I can do let me know."

"Don't worry. I will."

Just then we heard a noise and looked over to see Jill come sauntering into the kitchen.

"Jill?!"

"What?"

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Erin is naked. She said this was nudist house."

I was speechless. I have a feeling after today I'm going to need surgery to remove the hand prints from my face. I tried to look away but Mr. Happy slapped me and made me look.

It was the first time I'd seen Jill in all her glory. Sure, I'd seen her butt and most of the rest of her especially when she wears that little bikini. But now she was without a stitch. Her body reminded me of Julie, although not as toned and obviously not nearly as big. It was the first time I'd seen those mouth watering, perky little tits. And damn, she had some nice legs. I knew I'd be taking her up on that foot massage soon. I had to get out of there before I did something I might have regretted.

"I'm going to see if Julie and Sharon are up, guys.", I said, leaving the kitchen.

As I got closer to the bedroom I heard that they were indeed awake and caught some of the conversation.

"Oh my God, why couldn't we have done this sooner?"

"I told you it wasn't the right time."

"Well, we finally did it." There was giggling.

"Sharon, don't tell any of the others, ok?"

Then I barged in. "What others?"

"Nobody.", said Julie.

"Unh, huh. Who were you talking about telling?", I said to the both of them.

"How long have you been there, Sam?", Julie asked.

"Long enough to hear you talk about it not being the right time."

"We're busted, Julie.", Sharon said.

"What do you mean busted, Buster?", I asked.

"I work in the same office as Julie, Sam. You were going to find out anyway so you may as well know now."

"Huh?", I said, flabbergasted.

"We've been planning this night, Sam. Sorry.", Julie said.

"You planned this?"

"I was telling you about her a while back. Remember?", Julie said.

My mind was reeling. Suddenly quantum mechanics seemed easy.

"Wait. Sharon is Jill's friend."

"Yes."

"But, Jill planned this."

"No.", Julie said. "Jill suggested last night as the time. She wanted to be a part of it too."

"Whoa, whoa, hold on.", I said as I grabbed my head. "Jill? But Sharon is your friend. No, wait. Uh. She's Jill friend too. When did she plan this?"

"We'd been talking about it for a while. But only put things together when we were in the car last night."

"You mean when I left you and Jill alone at Mike's?"

"Yep."

That pile of bricks didn't feel any better this time either.

"I need to sit.", I said as I went over to the bed. Julie hugged me from one side and Sharon started massaging my neck. They were still naked from last night.

"And Erin?", I asked.

"What about Erin?"

"Was she part of this plan?"

"No. She was just there.", Julie replied. That figures.

"So let me get this straight. Sharon is Jill's friend, and also your work mate?"

"Right.", Julie said.

"And you three planned having a night like last night?"

"Sam, we've had a bad week. I wanted to make it up to you. Especially with that performance you put on last night at Mike's."

"Yeah, you outdid yourself last night, Sam.", Sharon said.

"Thanks.", I said.

"In case there are any doubts, I have no regrets about last night, Sam.", Julie said.

"And me too.", Sharon put in. "Jill talks highly of you, like you're a little, I mean big brother to her.", she giggled.

We sat for little while. Then I said, "Ok. We should be getting up. I made coffee."

"Ok, let me get dressed.", Sharon said.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.", I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because Erin and Jill are in the kitchen naked."

"Well, then let's go."

"No, wait. I was only kidding."

"So Erin and Jill are dressed?"

"No. But I was kidding about Sharon going nude."

"If those two are naked, then I'm not getting dressed.", Julie said.

"But Sharon doesn't need to be naked."

"That's ok. This will be cool.", Sharon said. I was outnumbered.

"Sam."

"What?"

"You better take off your clothes too. You'll be the odd one out.", Julie said.

"I don't think so."

"I know what'll convince him, Julie." Sharon came over and gave me a kiss.

"It's not going to work this time, Sharon." Then she gave me another kiss.

So, of course, all three of us were now headed to the kitchen, au naturel.

"Yay! He's nude.", Jill yelled as she saw me walking in with the two other girls.

"I need my coffee.", I said as I made a beeline to my spot at the table where I had left my cup.

"Good mornings" were exchanged by everyone. Julie bent down at the waist with her hands on her knees to give me a good morning kiss in front of everyone.

"So, why are you guys naked?", Sharon asked.

"The same reason you are.", Erin replied.

"No. We're naked because Sam told us you were."

"Oh, then it's because this is a nude house."

"It is? Julie you never told me."

Julie shrugged. "I didn't know myself. I guess Erin said so, so now it's official."

"So how long have you guys been up?", Sharon asked.

"Only about a half hour.", Erin replied.

"Whacha been doing then?"

"Not much. Sam told me about the doctors appointments this past week."

"Oh?"

"Sorry, Sharon. I didn't tell you about Sam because his appointment was yesterday.", Julie told her.

"How did it go?"

"The doctor is worried about Sam.", Julie said.

"No. He's not worried.", I countered.

"But you said he was, Sam."

"No. I said he sounded worried."

"If he sounded worried then he is."

"No, he's not worried. I'm fine. I'm not worried."

"Yes, Sam is worried."

"Jill!"

"It's ok Sam. You can't keep this a secret. I'm worried too."

"And how do you know he's worried?", Julie asked Jill.

"We talked."

"Julie,", I said. "you were at work. I couldn't bother you and I needed someone to talk to at the time."

"It's ok, Sam. I'm happy Jill was there for you. You don't need to explain."

For a while after that exchange the only sound in the kitchen was of coffee being stirred and sipped.

"Alright.", I said, breaking the silence. "Who's hungry?"

"I am.", they all said.

"Anyone wanna help me with breakfast?"

"I will.", said Jill, and the rest went off to the living room, naked as the day they were born.

"Jill, thanks for introducing Sharon."

"It was my pleasure, Sam."

"Did you know what was going to happen last night?"

"No. But I knew Julie had something special planned."

"So, you knew her and Sharon worked together? Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was Julie's idea."

"Ok. I guess you're not really upset about what happened last night then?"

"I'm upset you guys didn't let me have any wine."

I laughed. "You'll get your share soon enough."

"I'm happy you and Sharon hit it off, Sam."

"How long have you two known each other?"

"All our lives. Well, since first grade, at least."

"She's obviously a good friend."

"The best, Sam. The best."

"Why were you so keen on Sharon and I?"

"I don't know. I love both of you."

"I love you too, Jill. I'm going to make it up to you someday. I don't know how, but I promise I will."

"That's ok, Sam. I'm glad it went so well."

"Did it have anything to do with the fact that Sharon and I are a lot closer in height?"

"What do you mean closer in height?", Jill said as she made her way close to me. My eyes were right above dead center of her breasts. "Aren't we close in height?", she was saying as she was looking down on me.

"Sure we are.", I said. "Close in height as compared to Julie and I."

We laughed. But she stayed real close.

"I wonder what you look like to Julie now."

"Me too."

"You must look real cute." There's that 'cute' word again. "Would you like me to be taller?", she said, rising up on her toes.

"Well, I could easily lick your tits then.", I said on a whim, her tits right in line with my face at that point. I was immediately regretting saying that. She laughed.

"Do you lick Julie's?"

"Not anymore. She's grown well past that.", I laughed. "Do me a favor and pass the milk over to me." I was making French toast.

"Here you go.", she said as she held the milk carton over my head.

I thought about just standing there until she let me have the milk, but decided to play along. I reached up over my head while she held the carton just out of reach. We were sliding up against each other, and well, Mr. Happy was having a little too much fun now.

I got down off of my toes while Jill still had the milk up in the air on her toes. I gave her a little kiss on her nipples.

"Ooo.", she squealed. Her arms came down and I snatched the carton of milk from her right then. "Hey, you cheated."

"You didn't like that?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well, remember that next time you try to keep something out of my reach."

"Oooo, I will."

That was probably the wrong thing for me to say.

Other than our little playfulness, Jill and I worked together well. I guess Julie is sick of kitchen work since she did so much of it at Mike's which is why it's always Jill and I in the kitchen. After a short while Jill was bringing out French toast and sausage. We had brunch out on the deck. A naked brunch.

I looked all around me outside -- four gorgeous girls! I realized: I must be the luckiest little mother fucker in the whole damned wide world. I couldn't have cared less that they conspired to get Sharon and me together.

We ate, cleaned up and everyone got ready to leave. Getting dressed made me sad -- as I'm sure everyone else was.

Fred came to get Sharon. Erin spent a little bit of time talking to him before they left. I wondered what he was thinking of the whole situation. I wondered what Erin was thinking of Fred.

We all piled into the beemer, Julie driving and Erin up front with Jill and me in the back seat to ourselves.

"So, you and Julie talked?"

"A little. I still can't forget Sunday. But she apologized."

"It's good to see you and Julie talking."

"Just a little, Sam. I really hope the doctor gives her something for her temper. Oh, did you see what she got me?"

"No.", I said, even though I knew what it was.

"Here. Let me get it out of my bag. See? Alien Pod Racing. Both 1 and 2. And she got me a new headset."

Julie was beaming. My new big, um little sister was feeling pretty good. And so was I.

We dropped Erin off first, then Jill. We went into their Mom's house and talked for a while. Jill showed off the games and headset as Julie and I shared a smile.

Mom, of course, knew nothing of the happenings this past week, especially last night. I hoped. I detected perhaps that she had figured out that the girls had issues. Today we could all see that their relationship had grown a little bit better. Hopefully. Mom was happy.


----- Saturday afternoon

Julie and I spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing things around the house.

"What are you doing?", I said as she reached up above the ceiling fan over the kitchen table.

"Cleaning the top of the fan blades." I was then lifted up to where my head was nearly touching the ceiling.

"See how dirty they are? I can't stand looking at this every day."

They were, in fact, very dusty. I noticed that my head, even nearly touching the ceiling, was at the same level as hers. I realized that this was her perspective now.

When she put me down I looked up at her cleaning the fan.

"Things must look really different to you than they did a few months ago."

"Yes, they do, Sam. The world is shrinking."

"I wish I could experience that."

"Things are strange. I'm not sure how to react anymore."

"It must be great though."

"I nearly hit my head on the sliding door last night. It's not that great."

"I heard you. Still, you can easily reach things that for me are impossible."

"Well, yeah."

"And people listen to you when you speak."

"I don't know. Sharon is one of the few real friends I have at work. Everyone else avoids me."

"They're just awed by your beauty, Julie. That's all."

"Thanks for compliment, Sam. But, no, I don't think so."

"Oh come on. You have to admit it: you're gorgeous."

"That's not what I meant. Pretty or not, I think they avoid me because of my size."

"You don't really believe that, do you?"

"I kind of got mad a work the other day. I was in the stock room and bumped into the shelf and a bunch of boxes fell down. I yelled "who put those boxes up there"; they weren't supposed to be there. A couple of guys came running with scared looks on their faces and picked things up real fast. I don't think they would have come so fast if I were small like before."

"That's a good thing."

"Maybe. I didn't expect it. I'm just having a hard time adjusting. I want to be like my old self; I don't want to take things for granted."

"You're going to have to forget your old self, Julie."

"I know. Sam?"

"What?"

"Do you still like me now that I'm big?"

"Definitely!"

"I mean, if you and I first met with me this big. Would you still like me?"

"Of course I would."

"Be honest, Sam."

"Well, maybe I'd be intimidated. You probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone as small as me, so I probably wouldn't bother. But then, I was kind of intimidated before. It was you who was the aggressor back in high school, remember? If it wasn't for you coming after me we probably would not have gotten together."

"You wouldn't have pursued me?"

"I don't know. I was shy."

"You didn't seem like it."

"It was a face I put on. I still do, to some extent. But with you being with me I don't have to any more."

"Do you still like ..."

"Like what?"

"Having sex with me?"

"Like it? I love it! Why would you ask such a thing?"

"Because every day it seems like we're changing even more."

"I actually worry that you won't want to make love to me, Julie. In fact, I'm a little worried why you and Sharon, and Jill too, schemed to get Sharon and me together."

"Don't get the wrong idea, Sam. I thought you would enjoy her as a change, I guess."

"A change sizewise. That's why you got us together?"

"Well, I like Sharon too."

"Would you do her if I weren't in the picture?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"I think she loved being with you. In bed, that is. And thanks for that, Julie."

"Your welcome.", she said. "Sam?"

"What?"

"I don't want you to think bad of me or think I don't love you, because I do and I always will."

"Ok."

"I like girls."

"I kind of figured, Julie."

"I look at them."

"I know. And everyone looks at you."

"Guys leer at me."

"So? You're pretty. You have to expect that. They leered at you before."

"They scared me before. Now they disgust me."

"Do I?"

"Oh, no. Not you, Sam! I love it when you look at me. Even when you leer at me." She laughed, "Especially when you leer at me."

"That's good, because sometimes I can't help myself."

"And I can't help myself with some girls."

"With Sharon?"

"Yes, she's one."

"One? There are others?"

"No. I mean not like Sharon. Just, you know, I like looking at some girls from afar."

"Should we blame Erin?"

"We should thank her. I think she awoken something in me Sam. Or maybe I was just ready for it. Maybe growing and seeing everyone in the world as a child and not a threat did this. I don't know. Something else has changed: I liked watching you and Sharon together."

"You could have discussed Sharon with me before."

"I tried to. You didn't want to talk. It was when we were talking of Jill."

"Oh, I think I remember. You wanted Jill to sleep over. And what was that stuff about licking her toes?"

"I know how well you two get along. I just wanted both of you to be closer."

"Why, because you and her aren't close?"

"Perhaps. Maybe I wanted to watch you and her together."

"Like with Sharon?"

"I don't know. It's all so new to me, Sam. Back then I wasn't consciously thinking of that. It may have been in the back of my mind though. Am I perverted?"

"No. I'm perverted. I'm pretty sure you need to be little to be perverted." We laughed at that.

"So, what about Jill? Are you and her on better terms?", I asked.

"Maybe a little. It's going to take some time, Sam."

"I really think you two should get along better. She really liked the video games."

"Oh good. I wasn't sure about that. She didn't seem too excited when I gave them to her."

"She is. Maybe she didn't want to let on."

"You talked about it to her then?"

"Yes, when we were bringing her home."

"I'm glad you two can talk; better than Jill and me."

"I am too. I like talking to her."

"You two talk behind my back."

"No, we don't."

"I heard you talking in the kitchen this morning."

"That's because you didn't want to help in the kitchen. It wasn't behind your back."

"Sorry. I wanted to stay with Sharon and Erin."

"Ha. Sure you did."

"No, really."

"Alright.", I said, shrugging.

"Do you two have secrets?"

"If we do, you'll never know."

"I don't know anyone close to have secrets with."

"You have me."

"I guess I do. You like being naked with Jill?" That was a quick turn in the conversation.

"Blame Erin."

"Of course."

We both laughed again.

"What if Jill joined us, like Erin?", I said.

"I'm not ready for that. Not with Jill. But if you two want to bonk, that's ok with me."

"I wasn't asking for your bonk blessing, but that's good to know. Still, we have a good time with Erin, don't we?"

"It's not that. It's just that right now Jill and I still don't see eye to eye."

"Julie, you don't see eye to eye with anyone."

"You know what I mean."

She bent down until her face was right in front of me, her hands on her knees again. Her face had grown larger too. If I hadn't known her I'd have been frightened. But it was the same old Julie face. Just much bigger.

"But I can see eye to eye with you right now."

"That's because it's your choice. If I wanted to do that I'd need a ladder. Until we're on equal terms that way it's not really 'eye-to-eye' is it?"

"I see. But I'd always do this for you."

"You'd need to do this for everyone. You'd have to bend down for Erin even."

"Not as far."

"Don't remind me. She's supposed to be my little sister."

"I think it's kinky that she's bigger than you."

"Kinky?"

"Well, it is sexy."

"Jill used to be bigger than you at one point. Was that sexy?"

"Sure. Being little is sexy." I couldn't believe I heard that.

"Maybe you are perverted. You think me being little is sexy?"

"Yes. You don't feel bad, do you?"

"I've been like this all my life. I should be used to being short. I'm not. And it's getting worse."

"You are worried."

"Yes, I am."

"I knew it. Jill was right. Sam, I want you to know, I won't leave you. Ever."

"I won't leave you either, Julie. No matter what happens. What if I shrink to nothing."

"I'll be there for you."

"Thanks."

"Sam, I really want you to know, I love having sex with you as much as I ever did. I hope you're not worried about that."

"That's good to know."

"Are you worried you won't be able to satisfy me?"

"Yeah. I think you hit the nail on the head."

"There's plenty of things we can do, and always will."

"I know. You like playing the goddess."

"Of course I do. Don't you like serving Skadi?"

"Sure."

"Then kiss my toes, minion."

"Yes, goddess.", I said right before getting down to it.

"And when you're finished you can lick goddess Jill's toes too."

I gazed up with a quizzical look on my face.

"Oh, I guess I'm getting into this a bit too much.", she said.

"Maybe a bit."

"You know Jill wants to use the inversion table, Sam?", she said with a sly smile.

"I know."

"It doesn't fit me anymore."

"Even with the blocks underneath?"

"Even with the blocks, Sam. We're just going to have to let her use it."

"Just what I need. Another giantess in my life."

Julie laughed. "There's always Sharon. I bet you liked her boobs too."

"Sure. But I'd like them even if she were flat chested. You know size doesn't matter. Oh boy, that sounds ironic."

"See? Size doesn't matter to me either."

"Ok, point taken. If I keep shrinking though, even Sharon will be a giantess to me."

"You don't have to think about that right now, Sam. You need to kiss my feet."

"Yes, goddess."

"And after, you may kiss my boobs."

"I can't reach your boobs."

"That's your problem."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time, more serious.