- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was one I added later. I needed to fill in a few things an I hope it's not too boring. Things will pick up again in later chapters.

----- Next week

Let me remind you that I had to go into the office all that week. It turns out it was not my office but the client's office. You know, the one I had pointed out problems with their programming. I was bummed: they were in a different part of town and a further drive from home.

Nonetheless, I was treated as an expert in what I was doing for them: finding security problems in their whole product line up. It seemed they had asked for me by name to my employer.

I don't think I have ever been treated with so much respect. This made the drive worth it. It almost made up for my lack of being home. With my absence Julie took the time to work out. She was still growing.

We measured on Tuesday again: 6'2" -- an inch and a half in four days. But what concerned me even more was that I was indeed shrinking: 4'7-1/2". Maybe not even that half an inch. We couldn't believe it and made the mark three times, but every time the result was the same: I had lost only a little bit, but still lost height.

Shit!

Something was obviously wrong. We were both worried and decided we should both make appointments to visit the doctor.

With this bad news and working away all that week, I didn't spend much time with Julie. We were both tired at night and so sex was nothing out of the ordinary. No worshiping at Skadi's feet this time.

So, we wanted to do something special this coming weekend -- all these bad vibes to get rid of, plus Julie would be starting her new job at Greg's Gravel on Monday. We went to the beach.


----- Saturday at the beach

I have a friend at work who has a place at the beach; not on the beach, but close enough to walk there. He rented it to me for the weekend on a moments notice at a great price. We would need to check on a few things there and clean up after the previous renters. It's rented out all summer by the week, but the new renters wouldn't show up until Tuesday so we were able to get this deal, and with us doing a little work my friend didn't need to come out that weekend and do the cleaning up himself.

So, we packed Friday night and off we went. It's about a four hour drive; Julie and I took turns driving the bimmer.

We were stoked Saturday morning when we woke up. After a light breakfast we headed to one of the local beach shops to buy overpriced swim suits. Actually, we grabbed them from the bargain bin so it wasn't bad. Julie found a sexy orange bikini that she tried on and it actually fit. Well, the bottom string bikini part did. We didn't worry too much about the top -- it fit, but barely, the sides and bottoms of Julie's boobs spilling out. She could always wear a t-shirt over it.

However, Julie was becoming less inhibited since we got back together. Or, probably more to the truth, since she started growing.

But first, I need to tell you about a lawsuit that was brought against a town just down the road from where we live. It seems some girls wanted to go topfree in one of the parks, but the local ordinance prevented them from doing so; so they sued the town. The town lost.

The deal was: either they make it a crime for everyone, even guys, to go shirtless everywhere, or they could let girls go topfree wherever guys could. The town relented and topfreedom won.

So, how does this affect us? Similar lawsuits were threatened in many other towns across the state. Most of those communities preemptively wiped their books of laws that prevented girls from going topless. Some are still holding out, but the beach towns almost unanimously revised their laws to accommodate.

Beaches up and down the state almost instantly saw a 20% rise in attendance and commerce. It doesn't look like they will ever go back now.

This brings us to Julie. You guessed it: she went topless to the beach. While there were a few gals in a similar state of dress, the majority were still covered. I think a few necks were broken that day. Julie nearly caused a huge accident scene when we crossed the highway walking to the beach.

She was without question a sight to behold tanning in just her bikini bottoms. And it's a good thing baggy swim pants are the fashion; Mr. Happy would have made himself known to everyone were I in speedos.

I crawled over on the beach blanket and gave her a kiss. Nothing unusual at the beach, but some hairy guy who was walking by, and who was also sporting a huge beer belly I might add, made a rude remark when we did so. Something about Julie needing a "real" man. We tried to ignore him but he kept hanging around making a nuisance of himself with his rude remarks that wouldn't stop.

I was young, pretty strong for my size, fast and I had had some skill in fighting: I was thinking, "I can take this guy." But before I could do anything about it Julie got up.

She was standing over him looking down -- she had a few inches on him. That wiped the smile off of his face right quick. Along with her newfound confidence and lost inhibitions, she also was becoming less tolerant it seemed. An argument ensued. It ended when the guy called Julie a "cunt".

Surprising everyone, including me, Julie slapped the guy on the face knocking him down. She was furious. The guy picked himself up from the sand, a frightened look on his face, tears building in his eyes and a huge, hand shaped, red welt beginning to form on his cheek. He quickly scurried away.

"Julie?!", I said.

"He had it coming, Sam. I'm sorry."

"No, that's ok, Julie."

"I should have hit him earlier.", she said.

"You did ok."

"I should have hit him when he insulted you, Sam."

"No, you shouldn't have."

"When he insulted all girls with that 'cunt' remark, well, I couldn't take it, so I hit him."

"It'll be alright."

"I'm sorry, Sam. I should have thought this trough. We might get into trouble."

"No, we won't. Besides, even if he complains we have a bunch of witnesses here who saw the whole thing.", I told her. But, in truth, I was thinking we could be in big trouble. Fortunately, it never materialized. I figured that guy was too embarrassed at having a girl best him that way.

Julie went to put her bikini back top on. I wouldn't let her.

"No, don't. Don't let what someone else thinks affect your happiness Julie."

"Sam, I'm thinking of you. I don't want you to become jealous of me with other guys."

"You don't need to worry about that. If other guys have lascivious thoughts, well, that's their problem. I'm with the most beautiful girl on the beach and I want to show her off to everyone."

"You're sweet, Sam. If you want me to cover up just say so, ok?"

"Ok. You're fine, but it may be prudent to cover up when we cross the street going back, alright?"

"I agree.", she laughed.

She came over to me and we embraced, my head in her tits, and Mr. Happy pitching a tent. This despite my attempts at trying to solve certain partial differential equations arising from quantum field theory in my head.

"Let's take a walk.", Julie said. I thought it was a great idea. The differential equations didn't work; maybe this would get my Mr. Happy to calm down.

I could feel the stares of all the people as we walked up and down the beach. I was thinking that people saw a young mother and her child as we made our way hand in hand. Either that, or they saw some little pervert parading his trophy around the beach. Whatever. I'm learning to tune out those kinds of thoughts, even if I'm constantly confronted, explicitly or implicitly, with other people's shallowness.

But, then again, it's more likely that they were all just mesmerized with the pair of heavenly tits and killer legs that was walking down the beach.

When we got back to the beach house we took a shower together, ate sandwiches for a late lunch and stayed naked. We were both in a frisky mood but decided to take our time. I think that comes as part of a maturing relationship. First you explore with your partner; then you reach a point where instead of exploring, you savor. And that's exactly the point where we were.

I couldn't help comparing her in my mind to Erin. How much more of Julie there was, and how much more she was getting to be. And remember, Erin is much bigger than me. The cute little Julie I knew a little more than a month ago seemed like she was from another lifetime now.

I had spent more than an hour, maybe two, worshiping the goddess' body, kissing and licking. I finally reached her sex. I was going to town on her pussy by this point and Julie was making a lot of noise. I heard something in the distance, but figured it was the neighbors.

"Aaaaa!", Julie yelled. This wasn't an orgasm yell. I looked up as Julie scrunched up, covering herself. In the doorway was my friend from work, the one who owned the beach house.

"Hey, dude. What's up?", he said, leaning on the bedroom door jam, a smile on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I yelled.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bother you two. I was out riding and found myself heading to the beach and thought I'd just stop by and look into a few things. Don't bother getting up, it'll just take me a few minutes to inspect a couple things around the house."

I stared at him with one of those looks. You know, the one that says, WTF.

"By the way, dude, nice girlfriend."

Many people heard me talk of Julie at work, but I don't think anyone has ever met her yet. Joe (or Yo as he liked people to call him) is the first one to see Julie. (All of Julie.) I can just imagine the gossip this will generate at work.

"Hey, Yo."

"What?"

"Ever heard of knocking? I know it's your place, but, seriously!"

"Dude! I called out a bunch of times. Didn't you hear me? Oh, sorry, I guess you couldn't have.", he snickered.

"Yo, when talking of this at work: be gentle."

"Sure thing dude."

I wasn't so sure.

We got dressed. I told Julie, "Hey, why don't you stay topless. He's already seen you as have a few hundred people at the beach, and it'll give Yo something to really talk about. And this way we can mess with him."

She readily agreed. We both stayed "top free".

"Yo. I don't believe you've formally met my girlfriend. This is Julie.", I said pointing to my statuesque partner.

"Hello, Mr. Yo."

"Uh, yeah, hello Ms. Julie." I think we were getting to him, or rather Julie was.

"Can I get you something to drink, Mr. Yo?", Julie asked.

"I could go for a beer; and just Yo will do."

"Oh, I'm sorry, we have no booze here. Yo."

"Yes, you do. I keep a keg out back. I'll just help myself. You guys want any?"

"No.", both Julie and I said.

"Ok then. But help yourselves to it if you want some later."

"Thanks, Yo.", I said, finally speaking.

"Mr. Yo?", Julie said.

"Yes?"

"Next time, my eyes are up here.", she said. I was loving this.

"Oh, uh. Yeah, sure. I, uh, I'm sorry.", Yo said, trying not to stare at Julie's tits. I knew it was a losing cause, but I wanted to get back at him for barging in on us, so I let Julie have her fun with him like that. As it was, he was about Julie's height so he didn't have my excuse for staring.

We were both a little sore at having been interrupted earlier. I certainly was, and I could tell Julie was too.

After Yo had finished doing his "chores" or whatever he was doing we talked a little before he left.

"We missed you in the office this week Sam."

"Yeah, I know. I was on the other side of town."

"We know. The whole office was talking about you."

"Behind my back, huh?"

"Not that way, man. It was all good. I think you impressed everyone at the office by finding that vulnerability the way you did."

"Well, I got lucky, I guess."

"Luck, my ass. That was a great find man. Everyone knows it and I hear they want to make you the lead guy on this sort of thing from now on."

"Yeah, right."

"Well, you did good. Keep it up."

"Alright Yo. Thanks. But next time make a whole lot of noise before wandering around the house when you know someone is here."

We laughed. We talked a little more while Yo finished his beer. He was going to go see some friends near here then go back home.

We'd be leaving tomorrow, and now we had the house back to ourselves. We hoped we did anyway; we made sure to lock the doors. It wouldn't keep Yo out, but you never who may be wandering around. Not like back home where hardly anybody wanders, or even drives by.

We were about to go back to what we were doing before we were so rudely interrupted, but the mood had passed. So, we talked.

"So, Sam? Do you like me going around naked?", Julie said.

"You know I do."

"I mean, in public, and around friends."

"Well, you were certainly naked around Erin a lot."

"Yeah, but she's family."

"Ok. When were you naked in public?"

"At the beach."

"Oh, you mean topless?"

"Yes, topless. Naked. Half naked. Whatever."

"Sure I do, honey. As long as it's ok with you. Is it?"

"Yes. Actually, a lot yes.", she giggled.

"You enjoy it?", I laughed.

"I do."

"Wanna go out to a restaurant half naked tonight?", I said, half jokingly.

"I don't think they would let us do that, Sam."

"If they would?"

"Stop that. You're getting me horny thinking about it."

"Aha! I knew it. You're turning into an exhibitionist."

She started blushing.

"I don't know about that. I never would have done anything like this a couple of months ago. But now, I want to experience it all."

"Aren't you afraid?"

"A little. I don't know. People don't pose a threat to me any more. I'm just a little nervous. No, that's not it. I'm, what's the word?"

"Giddy?"

"Yeah, that's it. I think. It's like the feeling you get in your stomach when you anticipate good things are about to happen. Like the time I saw you at the store when we got back together."

"You spoke to me first or I never would have known you were there. You were giddy?"

"Yeah. I'm so glad I spoke up. You know I hesitated at first? I didn't know if you if you would talk to me, only that I really needed you so I took a chance."

"Needed me?"

"Yeah. You know that jerk I was with?"

"The guy you were living with? What's his name again?"

"Shawn. That's him."

"Having a bad time with him then?"

"Yes. I had to leave. I didn't want to burden Mom, and, don't take this the wrong way, ok, Sam?"

"Ok. Take what the wrong way?"

"I saw you as a way out. I know that sounds bad. I knew I had to be presumptuous or we might never have got back together. And I knew I was taking a chance by being presumptuous. It's hard for me to be like that. That's not who I was, but I had no other way out."

"Julie, I could never have turned you away. And to ease your fears, I'm glad you were forward in this case because you're right, we might not have gotten back together. I'm not overly forward myself for obvious reasons. That was the best thing you've ever done, as far as I'm concerned."

"Thanks, Sam. What do you mean for 'obvious reasons'?", she said, giving me that quizzical look.

"Well, asking girls out hasn't worked out very well for me. So, I don't do that anymore."

"Oh, I get it. You got turned down, huh?"

"You could say that.", I said, rolling my eyes.

"I would never turn you down, Sam."

"I wasn't sure of that. Like I said, I was used to being turned down and afraid to ask anyone out. Even you. Especially you; because of what I did back in high school."

"What did you do?"

"Break up with you."

"Oh that. It's ok."

"No, it's not ok. But it's behind us, right?"

"Absolutely. We already talked about it. Sam? Are you scared about what's happening to us?"

"About our relationship?"

"About our sizes."

"I'm perfectly happy with however big you get. I'm only afraid you'll see me as too small some day."

"Oh no, Sam. I would never do that."

"Even if I were an inch tall?"

"Even then. But that's not what I meant."

"I know. Maybe I am a little scared."

"We have to make those doctor appointments soon, Sam."

"We will. Maybe you should stop hanging on that inversion table."

"No way. I like it too much. I hope I don't have to give it up."

"Do you like it as much as having your legs massaged?", I asked. She knew I was kidding about the inversion table then.

"Ooooooh, Sam. You're not going to make me choose, are you?", she whined.

"I'm just kidding. Come here and put your legs up."

So I started on her legs. I noticed her feet were even bigger than before. Her last measurement was almost a week ago; I'm sure she had grown beyond 6'2" by now. We'll have to find out when we get home.


----- Saturday night

We went out that night. Julie wore a blue dress that was more like a long halter top. The bottoms of the dress were cut dangerously high on her. When she bent over you could see her panties. And she decided to go braless. The word for this is: a walking wet dream.

And yes, she wore heels. I had my usual tan shorts, polo shirt and docksiders. You can imagine the looks we got.

We ate seafood, both of us settling on a fish dish: Julie had salmon and spinach, I had tilapia. Julie had key lime pie for desert. But afterwards she was still hungry so we walked down to the first ice cream place and she had a triple ice cream cone with three different flavors. I was too full to eat any more.

Neither of us are into the night life thing. Instead, we took our shoes off and went walking on the beach. If that is something you've never experienced then I suggest you try it. The sand is much cooler at night and feels great in your bare feet. There's a few people out but nowhere near the crowds during the day. And when the moon is out, it is one of the most romantic things you can do.

We walked for a while, me leaning into Julie. My mind wandered back to when we were in high school and how we would hold hands walking down the hall. Leaning into her then would have been a burden for her. I found it hard to believe this was same petite girl I had known in high school. This was a different world now.

We met three kids -- two girls and boy -- walking the other way on the beach. They were talking, laughing, running and playing.

"Hi miss.", one of the girls said to Julie as we passed.

"Hello there."

"Can your son play with us for a while? We need another boy."

"No, I'm sorry. We're going be home now and I don't want him out late.", Julie replied.

The kids were all like, "Awww." I stayed silent.

When we left she apologized, "I hope you don't mind me answering for you like that."

Well the whole thing pretty much spoiled the mood that had taken a whole evening to build up. It would be hard to get me back, but Julie tried. I was dragging behind her by now.

"Want me to carry you?"

"No."

"Want to go back?"

"Back to the beach house? I guess so. Or do you mean back home?"

"Back the the house, but if you want to go home early, that's ok."

"No, let's just go back to the house."

We walked up the beach to where we could cross the highway. We misjudged where to get off the beach a little so we still had to walk a few blocks up to get to where we would cross and make our way to the house.

I don't know if it was the wondrous sight of Julie in her dress, or the odd couple holding hands walking on the side of the road (us) making a distraction, but it was more likely just inattention on a part of the driver: there was long screech then a sickening, loud bang.

One of the cars on the road t-boned another that was making a turn onto the highway. The car making the turn ended up on its back. We ran up to it and as Julie and I approached I could hear hissing. I made Julie call 911.

I couldn't be sure if the car was going to catch on fire or not but I had heard hissing before: I've seen cars catch on fire on two different occasions. Once there is a flame, no matter how small, you have less than a minute before the whole car is engulfed. We had to act quick.

It looked like only one person, the driver, was in the car. So I tried to open his door; it wouldn't budge. I looked around and found a rock. I broke the window with it in three corners before the whole window collapsed.

There wasn't enough room to get the driver out. We needed the door open.

"Julie, help me with the door.", I yelled. She was just standing around.

"What should I do?", she said.

"Help me get this door open. Grab a hold of the handle and pull. I'll try pulling from the window frame."

I took off my shirt and wrapped my hands so they wouldn't get cut on the broken glass. We pulled. We pulled so hard that the car roof slid on the road. Then we jerked.

"Ok, this time on the the count of three: 1 ... 2 ... 3!"

There was a pop and door was opened. Others had gathered and one of the guys asked if he could help.

"You have a knife?", I said.

"Yeah, always carry one."

"Good, cut the drivers seat belt and let's get him out.", I told the stranger.

We dragged the unconscious driver out with the flames just beginning. He was bleeding bad from his upper left arm. I shook out my shirt and wrapped it around his arm as a bandage. I heard sirens getting closer.

The fire department showed up and moved everyone back. Julie and I and the stranger who helped were still with the driver when the medics came.

"He's bleeding real bad from his left arm and probably has broken bones. But we had to get him out before the fire started.", I said to the medic.

By now the car was beginning to become fully engulfed in flames and the heat from the flames was beginning to be unbearable. The medics put some sort of aluminized blanket over the victim and we moved back while the medics worked him.

Eventually, the fire was put out and the victim was taken away by the ambulance. Then we gave gave our story to the cops. I told him that I may have done more damage by extracting the victim from the car but that I wanted him to get him out before the car caught fire. The cop agreed. They thanked us.

We went back to the house, me shirtless.

"Oh, Sam, you were great.", Julie said.

"You were too."

"No, I wasn't."

"You called 911 and helped me get the door open."

"I couldn't have done that if you hadn't told me what to do. You did all the work saving that guys life."

"Oh, you're just making more drama out of it than it is, Julie. You were great. I'm proud of you."

"You are?"

"Of course I am, Julie."

"Sam, you're the real hero. I love you."

"I love you too, Julie." I was feeling a little better than I was when the kids asked to play.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. It was the police officer that took our statements. He asked how I was after all that had happened, then he turned to Julie. "I was wondering miss, if you would go out with me sometime. You're very beautiful."

Both of us were stunned, but Julie spoke up.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm taken. Sam is my true love." Julie came over, bent down and gave me a kiss. I reached up and hugged her around the neck.

The cop pointed at me and said, "Him?"

"Yep."

With a strange look on his face he turned to me and chuckled, "Way to go man!", then gave me a thumbs up before leaving.

That was a weird incident but I decided not to take it in a bad way. Here were strangers coming up to my girlfriend and asking her out. When you have a gorgeous girlfriend you have to expect that, right? And the fact that Julie had chosen me when now she could have her pick, just made me feel great.

But there was the nagging in the back of my mind that was asking if she were already big before we got together would she still want me. Would she even give me the time of day? As much as I tried to get rid of those thoughts they still pestered me.

We locked the door. Julie and I took off our clothes. She kissed me all over. The rest of the night, Julie said, was for me.

"Just lay back and let me do all the work", Julie said.

We turned out the lights and went to bed.

----- Sunday

The next morning was sunny. We ate breakfast, Julie put her bikini on, this time wearing the top and a white t-shirt over it, and we left. We would spend the morning at the beach, eat lunch, then leave for home. We were expecting a lot of beach traffic going back so we didn't want to leave too late. Plus Julie would be starting her new job tomorrow.

We took turns driving again on the trip home; with each switch moving the seat nearly all the back to nearly all the way up, or vice versa. We did have some traffic but not too bad. We arrived home at around 5:00.

After unpacking it was time to get Julie's height measured: 6'4-1/2". I knew it. She had grown more than two inches since last Tuesday.

I dreaded finding out if I had lost any more stature, but it's better to find out than guess. I was still 4'7-1/2". Actually, just under but we couldn't tell if I had lost any height, or if I was just under that from before. I felt a little better about this, but not much.

We hit the weights. Julie changed into a sports bra and shorts. She was looking hot, even like this. She was benching 240 pounds -- the most I have in weights -- for 10 reps. I could barely bench 190. That's right, I was growing stronger and 190 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, especially for someone who weighs under 100. This was good, but seeing how Julie so much more outclassed me was humbling.

Then it was the inversion table again. We both had a session with it, talking to each other during our various "hang" times. Julie was approaching the limits of height that the table could handle. After that we went for a run then took a shower together.

Physically, I felt good. But washing her back had underscored our height differences. My head was in the middle of her back and I couldn't reach her neck. No wonder those kids at the beach thought I was her son. I can just imagine how we looked together Saturday night with Julie wearing her heels -- all 6 feet and almost 9 inches of her.

Shit, with heels on she's more than two feet taller.

The only consolation was that it was easier to clean her ass in the shower. On a whim I soaped up my hands and stuck a finger up her crack. She yelped.

"Sam! What are you doing?"

I was laughing pretty hard. She grabbed my wrists and gave me a whack on my butt.

"Ow!"

"Well, you deserved it."

"Ok. Ok. You don't have to hit so hard."

"I'm sorry. You want me to kiss it.", she said, with a bit of sultry in her voice.

"Sure!"

"Ok, but first you have to kiss mine."

"What? You mean your buns?"

"Yes. Now get to it mister. Or I might have to smack that puny little ass of yours again.", she said, bending over.

Well, who was I to complain; I did start it. What surprised me was how we were both getting into it.

She wasn't quite twice as tall as me, yet. But her ass was more than twice as wide. (I hope she never asks me if a dress makes her butt look big.) Right now, with the water streaming down over her butt cheeks and the way she was bent, I was being turning on big time. Mr. Happy congratulated me.

I'd give her a little smack and would watch the wave move across her cheeks. I fondled her ass, kissing and licking up then down and around to the front. And I'd grope from the back of her knees up to her magnificent ass.

We finished our shower, ate a little something, and discovered another new thing to try that night: anal.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter: we meet more of the family. Don't worry. They're not like Erin.