- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter where Erin plays a prominent role.

----- Erin's week

I awoke in darkness. I turned on my side and heard Julie moan. I decided to turn and lie on my other side. Julie moaned again. I then scrunched up my legs, hitting the sides of my bed that I was enclosed in. Julie moaned even more.

They were muffled moans but I could hear them distinctly nonetheless. With every moan my warm cocoon of a bed would squeeze me, massage me. It was wet in here and getting wetter. I turned to lie on my back. More moaning.

I stretched my arms up and they stuck out the top of the cocoon I was in. Finding a purchase, I pulled myself up so my head was now out.

I looked up and saw Julie's giant clitoris above my head. It was standing erect, like an angry dick. I reached up and tried to grab it. More squeezing and moaning. The girl dick jumped up and I lost ahold of it.

I bucked up once again and grabbed it. I pulled myself up enough to get my mouth around the end. It was bigger than any dick I had ever seen. Bigger than mine, but I was too spellbound at this point to carry that analogy further.

She was gyrating, squeezing me, moaning; I used my two hands to massage the shaft of her giant clitoris as I sucked on the end; an end so big around it nearly broke my jaw to get my mouth around.

However, undeterred, I tried to suck the whole thing in, the way Julie had so many times sucked all of my dick into her mouth, including my balls. She was shaking. I knew that climax was near.

Suddenly there was a great buildup of fluid around my legs and torso. I shot out, losing my grip on her girl dick and went flying 50 feet or more; but it was closer to 3 feet at her scale.

I landed with a thud, but the mattress broke my fall. Then a shower of Julie's squirt rained down on me. I sat up. Then another shower of squirt hit me and knocked me back down. I strained my neck to look at Julie's womanhood. She was diddling her baseball bat sized clit. Then another shower of squirt.

This went on for three, four, even more times. I lost count. I lay back and looked to my side.

"Hello, miss right foot."

I turned to the other side.

"Hello, miss left foot."

When the torrent stopped I got up. I walked over to her left foot and bent down to give it kiss on the top.

"Oooo,.", I heard Julie squeal. She flexed her foot up. It was as tall as I was.

I walked back to Julie's pussy and tried to climb my way up but it was too slippery. She grabbed me with two fingers around the chest and brought me to her face.

"Look how wet you are, my dirty little man. You totally need a cleaning."

I was shoved into her mouth up to my chest. I then felt her tongue rolling around cleaning me. I nearly came. She pulled me out, changed her grip then I was thrust in again, this time headfirst.

After a thorough licking, she pulled me back out.

"Mmmmmm.", she said, "You taste so good."

I was then placed on her right tit and covered by her blanket sized hand for warmth and security. I drifted back to sleep, only to be rudely woken by Julie again.

"Sam. Sam! SAM!"

"Wha, what? What is it?", I said groggily, clearing my eyes as I sat up. I looked over right into Julie's tits. They weren't bed sized anymore. Then I looked up at her face.

"Sam, you were having one of your dreams again."

"Was I?"

"Yes!"

"So why did you wake me?"

"You were moaning. What were you dreaming?"

"Uh, I can't remember.", I said, coyly. Yet the dream was still vividly implanted in my brain.

"Sure, you can't.", she said, rolling her eyes.

"No, really. I don't remember my dreams." I could get away with that.

"Well it must have been an erotic one?"

"How do you know?", I said. Then she craned her head to look down between my legs meeting Mr. Happy's gaze. "Oh.", I thought. She bent down to kiss him.

"Wow, what was that for?", I said.

"You kept saying my name in your sleep."

Good thing I wasn't dreaming of Erin.

It was Thursday morning; the first morning this week that we woke without Erin in bed with us. I had to go into the office yesterday and both Julie and Erin had to work Wednesday night so we decided to take a break from the shenanigans.

As for this week: it's been a wild ride. I found out how much "fun" my sister is. Julie found out that she indeed has a little lesbian in her. Maybe a little more than a little. And Erin is, well, Erin.

We talked of fun stuff. It seems Erin has a bit of experience -- much more than either Julie or I -- with sex. But I suppose you figured that out already.

Erin taught Julie a new trick: titty-fucking. She wouldn't let Julie get too close when she showed her the first time. Said she wanted all the sperm for herself. Said it made her "boobies" grow.

Since then, I get titty-fucked regularly by one or the other. In either case, my dick completely disappears into a pair of massive tits. I keep wondering when my dick will be too small for them. Well, for Julie anyway if she keeps growing.

But we also talked of our insecurities. Of how I was afraid of losing Julie when she got too big for me. Julie and Erin both consoled me on this point saying Julie could never get "too big", and that they will always love me. I felt better, but still have that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that if Julie keeps growing I will not be able to satisfy her; either sexually or emotionally.

Then there were Julie's insecurities. None of us know how much bigger she'll eventually grow. We measured again this past Tuesday. She is officially over 6 feet tall now -- 6'0-1/2" to be exact. It's a milestone. Julie was happy; how could she not be. Even Erin was happy for her. I was too, really. Erin's and my height didn't change, by the way.

But I mean, growing is great, right? It's probably the one thing I would wish for in my whole life if I had been granted one. How could growing not be great?

So, you can forgive me when I say that I couldn't fully realize how hard Julie had it. Julie's changing world was confusing. She was stumbling through life now, both physically and emotionally.

Once imposing authority figures couldn't be taken seriously anymore now that they started to resemble kids to her. A cop told her not to cross the street one day when she was taking a lunch break at work. She did as ordered, but she giggled for the rest of that afternoon about that short little guy ordering her around.

She would often trip and her knees would hurt. The good part of this is that I would give her some relief by massaging her legs. Did I mention Julie has a great pair of legs? I was even able to teach Erin something: Julie was driven crazy by having both of her legs worshipped at that same time. And when we met in the middle; well, let's just say that a saddle would have been welcome for Erin and me right then.

Despite the clumsiness and her knee problems Julie and I still worked out and ran; not so much this week, Erin being over and all that. But I was sure as Julie grew that she was getting stronger. I was too which was one of the few things I was extremely happy about with my size. I also kept hitting the inversion table -- mostly when no one else was around -- in hopes I'd grow like Julie: hasn't worked so far.

She really is a giantess now. And standing in her heels she is gorgeous; all 6'4" plus of her: her newly grown puffy breasts, looking both immoral and wholesome at the same time, and still growing; her washboard stomach from working out; that wondrous ass; and those now very long, long, lithe, muscular legs. Did I mention she has great legs?

And, Julie was drawing everyone's attention. Guys would hit on her: she had mixed feelings about this. She was flattered, disgusted and creeped out all at the same time. When she was my size she was mostly ignored, the way I still am.

This was a big change because people would now listen to what she had to say. Julie would lament that she had to watch what she said around others because of this. I could just not wrap my head around that thought. Virtually nobody would ever take me seriously.

And about the lesbian thing: Julie was turning into a regular poon hound. The three of us went out Tuesday night to celebrate Julie breaking the six foot barrier. We were eating outside at the Texas barbecue place when a couple had taken a seat a few picnic tables down from us. Julie leaned in to Erin and I and whispered, "Did you see the jugs on that gal?". The girl was obviously well endowed. But here was my once shy little friend, commenting in public on another girls boobs. Freaky.

Erin and I looked at each other. I told Erin, "I blame you for this.". They both laughed. This was the one change that took me by surprise the most.

Let's not ignore Erin. She wasn't as athletic as Julie, rather a little more curvy. But she did dance a lot so it's not like she was anywhere near obese.

Her boob droopage index was just about perfect. They weren't hard like fake tits. And certainly no sagging like some old maid. Just enough to pass the dollar bill test. Maybe not enough to pass the pencil test, though, I'll have to investigate this. All in the name of science, mind you.

One could easily say Erin's breasts are her best assets. But then they would be missing her beautiful face. I never fully noticed how pretty she was until this week. Even gazing at her naked form, I was still drawn to her eyes: big, hazel eyes, with long lashes. Her hair was a little curly, but that was due to her curling iron, not completely natural, just like the color of her hair: blonde.

Her lips were somewhat thin, but she would wear lipstick sometimes, especially when going out. I preferred without. She had a patrician nose. It runs in the family.

Still, no one could rightly call Erin anything but pretty. I had never thought of her this way growing up: I only saw her as a little, um, I mean big, brat.

Erin's fears centered around not having a family some day; a functioning family where everyone not only loved each other but showed it.

In case you're wondering, that's not exactly how I would describe our family. Sure, Erin got the best of it -- Mom's affections were directed 99% at Erin -- but Erin could also see how it affected me.

And Dad was never around. I don't know if he was working or having fun. Whatever. Mom never really seemed to worry or complain. I could sympathize with Erin.

When we came home that Tuesday night we could both tell that Julie was in an affectionate mood. She wanted to get measured yet again so she promptly undressed when we got home and put her heels on. They made me get up on the chair to measure her. I could just about reach the top of Julie's head when standing on the ground, but I certainly could not put a mark up there, so I had to use the chair.

Whenever I got on my toes for measuring she would grab Mr. Happy. Needless to say, the girls weren't taking this seriously. They made me measure Erin this way too. She was a little easier to do, but not much since she was the one wearing heels this time. Plus it was hard to concentrate when Mr. Happy wanted to take charge.

Then Julie made me get down and ordered me to measure Erin while standing on the ground.

"You're kidding, right?", I said.

Just then I found myself being lifted from under my arms. Julie had picked me up and made me mark Erin's height while holding me. The girls got a laugh at this, and Julie wouldn't put me down afterward.

Julie turned me around and lifted me up higher and higher. My head was just about touching the ceiling and my crotch was near face level. She bent her head down and kissed my dick. She had Mr. Happy's full attention now. Then she engulfed my member in her mouth.

I didn't last long. But this was only the beginning. Erin and Julie had their good time together that night for sure. You can imagine that being a girl gives you special insight into cunnilingus. Though I still maintain that I'm just as good as either one of them at the task, maybe better. Nevertheless, getting eaten out by two beats getting eaten out by one.

We got up yesterday morning, i.e. Wednesday, and unfortunately all had to go their our own ways; me going into the office that day.

I may have made a little gaffe at work yesterday. I had pointed out an error in a client's code base that broke their so-called security. They were using cryptography but doing it all wrong. I showed them how a bad guy could read all of the encrypted stuff going out over the Internet. The client didn't take that news very well at all. Oh well, I gotta tell it like it is, so I'm happy about it. I just hope my boss is too.

Julie says I have to go back to Mike's this Friday for open mic. I had a good time performing before but we'll see. The fact that everyone at work there keeps harping on Julie to bring me back, and that even some of the customers that were there or heard about me at the last performance keep asking her about me, is giving me a good feeling about performing again. At least, if I go on Friday I'll be prepared.

Being Thursday meant that we only had two more nights with Erin until our parents came back from vacation. Both Julie and I missed Erin last night and vowed to get her over again. I would pick Erin up from home rather than her driving Dad's car over.

We had to wait for Erin to get off of work. Both Julie and I went over to Mom and Dad's house to pick up Erin. When we were leaving the house nobody wanted to sit in the back seat of the BMW. Since I was the smallest (ouch) I was out-voted and it was decided that I would sit in the back while the girls sat up front with Julie driving. They joked about having to put me in a booster seat. Truth is, my fear was that soon I might really need one.

We stopped at a little Italian restaurant that evening for supper: we had pizza. The girls talked among themselves, ignoring me. Of course, when the bill came it was I -- the one who everyone thought was the little brother of the two beauties I was with -- who paid the bill. It didn't register with the waitress at first.

Then she said, "Oh, so cute. You paying the bill for your family little guy?"

"I am. Please don't patronize me if you want a tip.", I told her, rather sternly.

She was a little irked at this but took the credit card anyway. Although she didn't ask, I produced my driver's license for her and insisted that she look at it. She wasn't amused. I still added a tip but not before shooting her a look of disgust.

It was understood that I was miffed. The girls said nothing about this. We left and to brighten up the mood I suggested we go shopping -- that always cheers girls up. For their part they suggested I drive this time. I took them up on their suggestion; after all, it is my car.

We ended up buying, or rather, I ended up buying Julie a couple pairs of long jean pants. She sorely needs clothes. We tried to get them bigger than needed anticipating further growth but it was nearly impossible now to find any pants that were even just long enough.

When we got back home Julie took her clothes off, remaining in just her underwear. It was still hot and she wanted to save her clean clothes that fit for wearing out. Can't blame her, plus, I liked looking at those long legs. She had new bras now and I think she wanted to show them off, otherwise she'd probably be topless too. Either way, I couldn't complain.

The girls wanted wine. I didn't, but I couldn't stop them. They of course wanted to get me drunk but I wasn't having any part of that. I remember too well how bad I felt the morning after those times I had indulged back in school -- the headaches, the pissing and puking. Not to mention making a fool of myself.

I was checking some messages from work on my smart phone when after a couple glasses of wine Julie reached over and snatched the phone from my hands. When I asked for it back she held it just out of reach.

"Come on, Julie. Give it back."

"What? Oh, you want this?", she said, holding it just out of reach for me. I wasn't gonna jump; I'm too stubborn for that.

"Here Erin. You want to hold Sam's phone for me?"

"Sure."

And now Erin was holding it too high.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Come on now. Give it back. Please.", I would say.

"Well, come get it then.", Erin said. Then she would pull it just out my reach when I went for it.

I decided to fight back. Next time Erin held the phone up I bit her on the tits.

"Owwwch!", she said, bringing her arms down. I took the opening, and grabbed my phone.

"Hey, you little twerp!", she screamed as she came running after me.

I was not only too fast but too agile for her. Both girls joined in on the chase. I ran outside.

I had fun dodging Julie. She was fast, I'll give her that. Probably faster than I but when she would catch up to me, I'd sidestep and she would go tripping over herself.

I was clearly enjoying this: Erin and Julie running after me, then right before either of them could grab me, I'd jink and evade them. That is, I was enjoying this until, avoiding Erin one time, I jinked right into Julie's stomach.

Wham! I fell back. It was like hitting a wall. She grabbed me and picked me up over her head.

"Gotcha!", she said.

"Yay!", said Erin.

"So, what shall we do with him now, Erin?"

"Strip him!"

Leave it to Erin. Depantsed by my sister again.

"Guys, give me my clothes back.", I said.

"Ok, here you go.", Julie said, holding my clothes out of reach like my phone.

Here we go again. This time it was I who was doing the chasing.

Erin had my clothes up high but she wasn't very fast or stable. I had run around from the back of her to the front then got a running start at her and jumped up to grab my clothes. I got a hold of something -- I think my pants -- but she held on. My momentum carried us both over and Erin fell on her back hard. She must have hit her head on the ground.

Julie came running over, worried. Erin was slow to get up and seemed addled. But a few moments later her head cleared and she said she was ok. I told her to go sit down on the deck and rest up.

Julie said, "Wait.", and then she locked on Erin's lips with her own in a deep, passionate kiss. When the girls finally stopped and looked over at me, Mr. Happy was waving hello. They both smiled. I could tell then that Erin was feeling better.

We went back to the deck; the girls convincing me to remain naked.

"I still cannot get enough of that cute little butt of yours, Sammy.", Erin said. She used that nickname again.

"Hey, Erin. Sam's going to play for us again at Mike's tomorrow. Wanna come?", Julie said to Erin.

"Hey, I never said I would go.", I quickly spoke up.

"Oh, come on. You loved it. And you were really good."

"Yeah, let's go.", Erin said.

"We haven't even decided that I'm going yet.", I told the both of them.

"Please?", Erin asked, looking at me with those sad puppy eyes. "It would be fun and if you do we can make it worth it for you." She started undressing and Julie followed suit.

They came at me from both sides again, tits in my face. No fair: how could I refuse?

"Ok, ok. I'll go."

"Yay!", Erin exclaimed. Then she motor-boated me again, laughing. It's a wonder I don't get headaches.

"How about I get you a glass of wine, Sam?", Julie asked. I didn't want any so I came back with another offer.

"No. I have some apple pie in the freezer though. Someone can go to the store while it's cooking and get some ice cream and we'll have pie-a-la-mode. How does that sound?", I said.

"Yummy!", they both cried out.

Of course, you know who went to the store: the only one not drinking, me.

When I got back the pie was nearly done. The house smelled heavenly. I decided to leave my clothes on and see how long it would take before the girls would strip me. It seemed like it might be a while; both girls had another glass of wine while I was gone. Legs were wobbly. Speech was slurred.

We ate apple pie-a-la-mode that night on the deck with the girls nekkid as the day they were born. I was in heaven but the only one dressed. I even felt a little left out but the girls hardly noticed.

Erin started dancing. She tried pulling me out on the deck to dance but I wouldn't do it. So, instead she grabbed Julie's hands and pulled her up out of her seat and they started slow dancing. Julie stopped and stepped back with a smile on her face. She went inside and came back out with her high heels then beckoned Erin to put them on.

They were now close to the same height and started dancing again. Then kissing. They broke after a while and Erin walked up to me. She pulled me up but I wasn't going to dance. She said, "It's ok, I just want to see something."

So I stood up. In her heels my eyes came level with Erin's nipples.

"This is so cool. Sam, this is how Julie sees you. Wow. I wish I were this big all the time. Isn't this great Julie?"

"Sure is.", Julie answered.

I wasn't so sure.

"How would you like us to be even bigger, Sam?", Erin said to me.

"I don't know. I guess I'd love you even if you got bigger.", I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Hey, take off your shoes.", Erin commanded.

"But you have heels on. That's no fair.", I replied back.

"Please?"

There she goes again with those sad puppy eyes. So I took off my shoes and socks. I was now keenly aware of my shrinking the last couple of weeks. The only good thing about this is that it seemed to have stopped. Even so, my eyes were now a little below Erin's nipples.

She swayed her shoulders back and forth, her tits brushing my face. I had to step back.

"I think little Sammy is getting stirred up. Let's see.", Erin said.

Julie came over and started undressing me. Well, I kept my clothes longer than I had expected. Then she grabbed the heels from Erin, put them on, and stood next to me doing the same as Erin had done. Only it was now the top of my head that was level with her nipples and her tits were brushing the top of my forehead.

"Kiss me.", Julie demanded.

I got on my toes and tilted my head back. I couldn't even reach her nipples now, just the lower part of her aureoles. This caused a fit of laughter in the girls.

Finally, Julie bent from the waist, knees locked and gave me a kiss on the mouth. We all went to the bedroom to continue the night, not even picking up the dirty dishes; just putting the pie and ice cream away. It can wait until tomorrow.


----- Friday

Having Erin around was good for us. Not just the sex part but also the talking part. I never really opened up much to anyone in my life. As I look back, I regret not getting to know Erin better growing up. It seems we can talk about anything now. And discussing things together, especially with Julie, was refreshing.

I got a call early that Friday morning from work. They wanted me to come into the office every day next week. It was a short call and they didn't tell me exactly why they wanted me in. I surmised it may have been my forwardness in discussing a client's problems. I didn't feel too good about this anymore. I decided not to let it spoil the weekend and put it out of my mind.

The girls had work during the day, but we were going out tonight. I would be singing in public again at Mike's. The upside would be that Erin couldn't ask us to go dancing. But, I was still nervous. The butterflies in my stomach started almost as soon as I woke up.

Julie fixed coffee. It's probably not the best thing for those butterflies, but I need something in the morning to get going. I still had some work to get through and would start on it as soon as the girls left. They didn't leave until around 10:30, Julie giving Erin a ride.

I worked, ate lunch, exercised in my gym (not forgetting the inversion table), and then back to more work inside. Both girls showed up about 4:00. They were both still working part time, although Julie had a new full-time job that she hadn't started yet.

After a bit we ate supper, got cleaned up and headed for Mike's, me grabbing my guitar this time (it fits better, don't ask). Julie had told everyone that I'd be there tonight and it seems the whole crew, whether working or not, was there. It was packed. There was another act that night: a couple of girls who performed rock.

They both wore fishnet stockings, black fishnet shirts over bras, and spiked heels. Their makeup was heavy; not the sort of look I go for in a girl, but their music wasn't bad. I thought I could do better. Of course, I was solo and that's a little easier. Yet, when more then one musician gets in sync with each other the results can be stupendous, as I'm sure you all know.

My turn came after the girl duo. I wanted to throw up again. But I knew I could do this. I'm pretty sure I can, right? Actually, I'm not at all sure. But it didn't matter because it began.

        ...AND HERE TONIGHT FOR AN ENCORE PERFORMANCE, LET'S HEAR IT FOR SAM!

I started again with something easy; folk music again. This time "Somos El Barco" by Lorre Wyatt. You might have heard it from Pete Seeger or Peter, Paul and Mary. Then again, maybe not -- it is, after all, folk music which is not so popular nowadays.

        Somos el barco
        Somos el mar
        Yo navego en ti
        Tu navegas en mi

        We are the boat
        We are the sea
        I sail in you
        You sail in me

It's a good song to strum to on the guitar and it got me going, getting rid of those butterflies.

By the way, there's a link with this song to the first song I played a couple weeks ago that Tuesday night. I'll let you find out but here's a hint: it has to do with the song writer.

I played plenty of folk songs that night, and also some more popular tunes. I ended with "We Shall Overcome", which was a popular folk song during the 1960's among those who were opposed to the war and spoke for social justice. It's a good deep, slow song that's good to end on.

When it was over I had just as good a reception as last time. People were talking to me. Even girls. Especially girls. Julie looked proud; Erin was amazed. She had never seen anything like this when it came to me. I don't think she ever saw me wrestle in high school.

Erin was enjoying this time out. I told her, "Better than dancing, huh?".

"Well you wouldn't know.", she replied back. I think she was just being stubborn. I could tell she had a good time.

I looked at Julie. She was responsible for this. I couldn't think of anything I could do to make this up to her. Yet, she was still pulling for me. I don't know what the future will bring, but with Julie in my life I knew I could handle it.

So our week with Erin ended. Mom and Dad would be home tomorrow and Erin would go pick them up from the airport. She has spent the night with us from time to time since then, but my relationship with my sister will never be the same: it is so much stronger now. She is someone I can lean on and even let her lean against me -- a true big brother, no matter my physical stature.

She still calls me her "little" brother though. Sheesh. Just how little I wouldn't find out until later.

Chapter End Notes:

We'll be meeting other characters in Sam's life. But first Julie will be starting a new job soon.