- Text Size +

Jessica’s grip loosened on me when we crossed the threshold into her room.  Her foot landed on the door with a loud thud followed by a click of the door latching, and I was trapped in here with them.  She looked at me in her hand with feral eyes, and for all the good it did me I scooted back along her palm until I ran into her fingers, held up as an impenetrable wall.  Panic set in: I was trapped even tighter than I had thought.  Instead of pouncing, however, she looked up from me and called out “Hey, catch!”

 

The hand trapping me shot up and flung me forward.  I rolled along the fingers until reaching their ends, where the tip of one clipped my feet.  My ascent continued while I flipped end over end, my view constantly changing from Jessica to Gina and back, not particularly thrilled with either one.  Soon enough I reached the apex of my arc and began falling toward Fulda’s youngest sister, tumbling all the way.  She stretched her hands out, broad mitts ready to snag me from the air, but I prepared myself for her to miss.  Then I would bounce off her stomach, fall to the floor, and land on the carpet, where I would hopefully be killed instantly.

 

Fate did not allow me to be so lucky, and I landed safely between Gina’s palms.  Her fingers snapped shut around me, locking me into her grip, and momentarily I was in blissful darkness.  Light flooded into her grasp when she removed her hand, and it was quickly replaced by her enormous face.  Curious blue eyes danced over my puny form trapped in her palm, and her sparsely-freckled face lit up with joy.  She smiled.  It had none of the innocence that it should, but I wasn’t sure if I only got that impression because her mouth was several times wider than I was tall.  Even without that, there was distinct cruelty writ boldly across her face.

 

“You still haven’t answered my question,” she began.  I had no clue how her voice managed to be shrill and annoying when it rattled my bones and her breath warmed me while she spoke, but she managed it.  “Why.  Are you.  So.  Small?”  She punctuated it by poking me with her free hand, shoving my entire torso with a finger.  “Last chance.”

 

“I, um, well,” I sputtered, trying to come up with an answer that would satisfy her.  She wasn’t going to let this drop, I realized, until she either got some sort of answer or I was dead.  Her finger moved toward me, poised to press down on my head, and I shouted, “I don’t know!  I just am, okay!  I grew up small, I was always shortest in my class, I’m just naturally a small person!”  The finger moved away, and I was safe for a bit longer.

 

Gina’s face lit up like a star and she bellowed, “There, you said it!  Was it really so hard to admit that you’re naturally a small, pathetic person, dwarfed by man, woman, and child alike?  How does it feel to finally be honest about why I’ve always towered over you?”

 

“Come on, that’s not what he said and you know it,” Jessica tried to interrupt, but Gina was in her element and not to be interrupted.

 

“Which brings me to my next question!  Why, do you think, are we so big?”

 

“Huh?”  I had no idea that their big plan for me was some sort of interrogation about our relative sizes.  “What kind of question is that?”

 

“I’m not going to ask you again,” she said, laughter creeping into her voice.  “You’re going to tell me why you think we’re so big, or I’m going to put you down on the floor and remind you just how big I am by stomping you into the carpet, got it?”

 

I gulped.  Gina would definitely follow through, and I didn’t think Jessica would be able to stop her this time.  “Um, I guess you’re just tall people,” I offered.  Gina continued staring at me, her window-sized eyes unblinking, clearly wanting more.  “You’re born tall, you grow taller fast, and you keep growing.  Fulda was five feet in fourth grade, and you’re already, what, almost six even?  It’s a hell of a thing, how big you Stein girls grow.”

 

That seemed to placate her, or at least she no longer seemed like she was going to murder me.  “That’s boring, want to hear my thoughts?”  Of course, this was just a pretext for her to rant and berate me some more.  “We’re big precisely because people like you are so tiny.  Without us you’d just be small.  Because of you we need to be towering giantesses, to remind you of just how puny you are.”  Finally her eyes left me, looking toward her sister.  “Jess, want to show him?”

 

“With pleasure.”  In a flash Jessica’s hand shot forward, the creases of her palm briefly eclipsing Gina’s mocking face.  She clasped her fingers inward so that the pad of one tip smashed into me with enough force to lift me up.  An instant later I was pinned against the sprawling ceiling of her palm while intense G-forces played with my insides.  Inside the darkness of her fist, with the direction of her hand constantly changing, I had no idea where she was taking me, or where I would end up.

 

A pinprick of light appeared over me, then widened into a column, and I began to slide down Jessica’s palm.  My landing was surprisingly soft, the ground beneath me much more giving than I had expected.  She pulled her hand away and I saw that the light blue floor I stood on stretched out for hundreds of feet to each side, with her looming over me like a sequoia in front.  The ground was contoured with shallow, interconnected ditches running throughout the entirety of the surface, with two great hills at one end.  Shit.  I was on her mattress.

 

As soon as the realization hit me Jessica leaned forward, formed a triangle with her hands around me and pressed down against the mattress.  I sank with the surface she pressed into until it would not give any more, then she pulled her hands away abruptly.  The mattress sprung back to its original form, launching me into the air so that I tumbled through the air.  After a brief ride I landed on my back and bounced gently, no worse for the wear for once.

 

“You.”  Jessica pointed down at me with a finger the size of a tour bus, and I froze.  “You are going to play a game with me, a quiz show of sorts.  I’m going to start sitting down, but ask you a series of questions while I do it.  If I like your answer, I’ll stand up a bit, but if I don’t I’ll sit down some more, until my butt touches the mattress.  Understand?”  I nodded my head, and she responded by flashing a grin under her shining blue eyes.  “Hmm, we’ll see if you do.”

 

Just as she said she turned around, preparing to sit down on top of me.  She hesitated a moment, pumping her butt back and forth before it began to descend, pink cotton shorts pulled tight around it.  Her fingers pressed flat against the sheets and she stopped, allowing her derriere to hover over me.  “First question!  Our sister is, like, gigantic compared to you, it’s honestly funny to look at.”  Great, more of this.  “I mean we are too, but she is so much bigger.  Do you think her being taller plays a role in why you’re dating?”

 

“Well, most women are taller than me,” I began, “so not really.  I mean, an inch, a foot, what’s the difference?”  Jessica’s butt sank a few inches, pulling the threading of her shorts tighter.

 

“Aw, you almost had me, but then you kept going!” she declared.  “That was an incredibly stupid thing to say!  And let’s not forget, it isn’t a foot anymore, it’s six and a half feet.  Next question!”  Jessica paused for a moment, wagging her behind back and forth in a threatening manner.  “Do you find it… exciting that she’s so much taller than you?”

 

I paused for a moment to think, trying to decide whether I should be honest.  Her butt wavered above me, threatening to plummet down if I didn’t answer, so I blurted out what was in the front of my mind.  “I guess, kind of.  Yeah, sure.”

 

“Ew, you fetishize tall women!”  Her butt fell some more until I could hardly see anything but it after her cry of disgust.  “Better look out, Gina!  If that doctor’s right he’ll be knocking at your door in a few years!”

 

“Gross!” her sister replied.  “Lucky for me I doubt I’ll even notice him.”

 

I wanted to speak up, but Jessica had already moved on.  “Now!  Do you think you’ll stay with Fulda after you graduate?”  These questions were getting incredibly personal, and I didn’t like it at all.  Was it really any of her business, anyway?  I told her as much, but she really didn’t like the answer.  Her rear dropped until it was a few millimeters from my nose, the strained material of her shorts filling my view.  I was surprised they didn’t tear in half above me.

 

“Quick pointer, little guy… you should answer someone hundreds of times your size if they ask you a question.  Last chance, now!”  She paused, letting her ass impose itself on me.  If I wanted I could reach up and give it a squeeze, but if she noticed it was unlikely I’d live more than a few seconds longer.  “Are you afraid of us?”

 

I gulped.  “Yes.”

 

A mock gasp rushed around her buttocks and into my ears, followed by her giggling so that her butt shook up and down, threatening to press down on me.  “Did you hear that, Gina?” she boomed.  “He’s scared of us, two little girls!”  She continued shaking, and I expected her to sit on me at any moment.  “You’re probably scared of your girlfriend, too!  What’s it like to be such a coward, scared of some girls?”  I wanted to shout out and clarify, but she never gave me a chance.

 

With a great groan Jessica sat down the last few millimeters, setting her butt down directly atop me.  Much to my surprise I wasn’t crushed immediately since I was between her buttcheeks, and instead pressed into the mattress by her great weight.  The two halves of her butt smushed together above me and pushed on me, making me feel as though my bones were going to turn to powder.  The mattress below me was very forgiving however, and I survived despite the tremendous weight atop me.

 

Though I was not yet dead, another threat quickly presented itself: after a few rattling gasps of breath, the air around me was depleted.  I began frantically squirming, trying to push her butt off me, slapping with my open hands, but it was like trying to lift a hundred concrete slabs off me.  In response she grinded her butt back and forth, driving me further into the mattress as she pushed down against me, but despite the pain my body still did not burst.  Spots appeared at the edges of my vision and she pushed down harder, probably from crossing her legs.  Feebly I slapped at her a few more times, growing weaker with each movement, until at last I fell unconscious.

 

My eyes fluttered open and life surged through my limbs.  One thought alone filled my mind; somehow, still alive.  First I had expected to be crushed by Jessica’s ass, then be smothered by it as I slowly ran out of air, but somehow I had woken up.  I went to stand and pain shot through my ribs – nothing broken, but definitely bruised.  With a grimace I fought through the pain and stood, finding my feet sinking into the familiar carpet.

 

Clutching my ribs I limped forward, surprised that I had been left unattended and determined to find cover before they realized I had woken up.  After a few strides I ran into an invisible barrier.  In confusion I pushed at it and found it cold to the touch, then tapped a couple times on the transparent surface.  Glass.  I looked around and saw the subtle distortions from the curvature all around me, with a thick, cloudy ceiling.  Not just glass, but a drinking glass, upturned to keep me trapped.

 

Two thuds shook me and my glass house in rapid succession, and looking out I saw two socked feet, pale legs rising high above and appearing unnaturally thin thanks to the distortion.  “Jess!  He’s awake!” rumbled the voice of my warden, no doubt alerted by me tapping on the glass.  Of course Gina had been watching me: she probably volunteered to do it.  Out of all of them, she had always seemed the most fascinated by my size.

 

Two more thunderous footfalls made the ground tremble as Gina stepped forward, her almost comically long legs easily closing the distance.  She secured the glass between her insteps, brushing up against the walls with her soft cotton socks.  Her proximity distorted her in my view, causing her feet to seem even larger around me.  I looked up, and through the thick glass of the base her legs seemed to stretch upward for eternity while she stood directly over me.  As if she needed any help with that.

 

A brief series of pounding crashes rumble through the floor, and in a few seconds Jessica appears beside her sister, standing to my right.  For a tense moment they both look down at me, trapped inside the glass, until Gina lifts up her foot.  Gingerly she lifts it to the glass ceiling, then pushes against it with her big toe, tipping it slightly.  With a surge she kicked her foot sideways, knocking the glass away and leaving me exposed to the two hostile women, many times my size.

 

For a moment they stand still, content to tower over me, their legs like four pearl obelisks around me.  I felt the harsh gaze of their blue eyes boring into me, their scorn apparent.  If looks could do it, I would have shrunk into nothing right then.  Certainly I wanted to.

 

Gina broke the silence, her voice resonating in my ear canals.  “Small.”

 

Jessica quickly followed, her voice equally resonating, to add, “Real small.”

 

“Tiny.”

 

“Puny.”

 

“Itsy-bitsy.”

 

“Teeny-weeny.”

 

“Miniscule.”

 

“Pint-sized.”

 

“Microscopic.”

 

Gina grinned.  “Bite-sized.”

 

Jessica gave a big, toothy smile.  “Just a speck.”

 

Silence reigned while Gina tried to think of another way to call me small.  “Um,” she finally offered, “stain under my sock!”  Her foot lifted up and raced toward me, and I rolled to the side just before she set it down where I had been standing.  I stood back up and realized I was perfectly in the middle of Jessica’s legs, with her leering down at me between them.  Her leg muscles tensed and I began to run to her right, only to feel a sharp crack on my back.  Gina had swung her foot back around, hitting me from behind as she adjusted her stance.  The blow threw me into the carpet hard enough to send me skidding through it for several inches, but luckily the shadow of her foot passed over me.

 

Wincing through the pain I pushed myself back up until I stood again, each giantess glaring at me.  I heard a door slam downstairs, and instinctively dashed for the room’s exit.  Both of them moved to crush me at once, their feet colliding with each other so that they formed an arch for me.  Their tendons strained on either side while I walked through, and feet finished pounding up the stairs when I exited their shadows.  Just a few more seconds, and I knew Fulda would rescue me.

 

White streaked my vision to the left, and the toe of a great sock set down in front of me.  I didn’t even have time to change course before it rocketed back, slamming into me hard enough that I was lifted off my feet.  The force stuck me to Gina’s foot while it rotated in the air until it came to a stop, flinging me off.  After a flight I landed on the carpet and flipped end over end, unable to slow myself down until I came to rest on my back.

 

“What the hell?” filtered across the hallway, and Jessica acted quickly.  Her foot shot forward, landing atop me with the force of a plane crash.  Weakly I fought back against the enormous cotton beast pressing on my chest, but I couldn’t even move my arms to resist.  Angry footsteps stomped toward the room, mere seconds too late to save me, when suddenly the pressure on me eased, no greater than when Gina had previously had me under her foot.

 

“Trust me,” Jessica said, and the door to her room flung open.  I tried to push the mighty foot off me but only succeeded in pushing against the cotton.  Budging Jessica would take more strength than I could ever have.  Even if I were full sized it would probably take both hands and a lot of effort to move one of her legs.

 

“Where the fuck is he?” Fulda demanded as she charged into the room.

 

“Who?” Gina asked in her usual obsequious manner.

 

“You fucking know who!  He better not be hurt!”

 

“Your little dust mite?” asked Jessica, tapping her foot on me to send a shock through my body.  “Don’t worry, he’s fine… for now.”  She shifted again, flooding me with pain as her weight increased all around me.  “That can change if we don’t get what we want though.”  Her weight shifted back, allowing me to breathe easily, but I suspected it would be temporary at best.