- Text Size +

Whatever was on her mind, I fully expected Fulda to lay into me about it.  She was far from subtle, and the only time she ever “needed” to talk you could hear it a mile away.  Given her propensity for physical intimidation and violence, I faced the very real possibility of her getting too worked up and smashing me right there.  Her lips parted venomously, and I braced to defend myself.

 

Before she could utter the first syllable a loud rumble interrupted her.  Fulda’s face relaxed, and the sheets went slack as she moved it to her tummy.  “Oops, just realized the last time I ate a meal was before graduation.  This can wait until after breakfast.  You’ll still be tiny then, right?”  She grinned, revealing a row of perfectly straight white teeth behind her lips.  “Just kidding, I know you will be.”

 

Fulda’s hand moved from her midriff and easily engulfed me, her fingers prying my terror-frozen body from her mattress.  The physical warmth inside her fist did little to assuage the chilled blood running through my veins.  Her hand clamped around me tighter than usual, keeping me from even swaying back and forth with her arm swing and leaving me in pitch black. 

 

When her clenched fist released me I fell, landing hard on a polished wood surface before rolling onto a softer, light blue cloth.  I groaned, thankful once again that nothing had broken from the impact, and looked around.  Four tremendous walls rose up, one on each side of the platform I was stuck on, with a similar blue rectangle in front of them.  A dozen enormous roses poked out of the glass tower in the middle, and glaring white light shined directly onto me from within a dark fixture.  Farther away, a steel obelisk stood against the wall, and to its right I spied the crest of a sink’s faucet, with a row of cabinets level with a normal person’s head between them.  Without a doubt, this was her kitchen.

 

For her part, Fulda only confirmed that it was impossible for her to look bad.  Despite being bleary and hungover, her piercing blue eyes shined between her eyelids while they darted back and forth, scanning the kitchen for what she wanted.  Despite her auburn hair being mussed from the pillow, it was thick enough that most of it laid pleasantly and ran down past her shoulders, with only a few areas poofing up.  A tiny white shirt barely even ran down to her midriff, its ironic slogan distorted by her breasts bulging against the fabric.  Something clicked in my head and I realized that was the shirt she had bought for me months ago.  It never ceased to astound me just how small I had always been compared to her.  That thought was immediately banished when Fulda opened the refrigerator door and bent over to look deep inside, pushing out her ass and making her panties stretch against each perfect cheek.  My likely demise within the hour was briefly forgotten while the only thought that filled my mind was scaling her rear like a mountain.

 

The scenic vista was gone too soon, and Fulda stood with an arm full of food.  Her majestic butt slammed into the door with enough power to swing it shut, then she moved to the adjacent counter.  Clanging metal resounded through the room while she searched for a pan, followed by the click of a stove burner and flowing gas.  Fulda hummed quietly to herself while cracking eggs, then was drowned out by the hiss of sizzling food.

 

Wordlessly Fulda prepared her food, taking about twenty minutes to get everything ready. I watched her pile everything on a plate: cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage links, and a couple slices of toast, then she grabbed a cloudy white drink in a monolithic plastic container.  With some loose fingers she grabbed some silverware, then moved over to the table.  There was a loud thud when she set down the plate weighted by a veritable mountain of food in front of me, then a crash when the utensils joined it on her right.  A screech pierced my ears when she pulled out her chair, then she plopped down onto it.

 

Fulda loomed over me while she eyed her food hungrily.  I stared up at her, awe-struck by the sight of her beautiful face over her imposing bosom, looking so much like a cliff for me to scale.  Suddenly, I regretted that I always “didn’t feel well” when she wanted to take me to a rock climbing course.  She turned the fork over in her fingers several times as though trying to decide where to start with a glut of food sizable enough to feed a village of me for a week.

 

Finally her eyes flicked over to me, the first acknowledgment I was present since she had set me down.  “So, this should be fun,” Fulda began, her voice calm.  Maybe she wasn’t angry after all?  “What do you think I want to talk with you about?”  Before I could answer she plunged her fork into the scrambled eggs, spearing a mass of food five times my size and lifted it to her waiting mouth.

 

“Well, um.”  I struggled to think of something without giving away anything she didn’t already know.  She slid the fork into her mouth, and began working the eggs with her tongue and teeth.  Finally, I decided to start at the most basic level and said, “I’m small.”

 

Fulda gulped down the bounty of food and looked at me stone-faced.  “Really?  You’re small?  I hadn’t noticed,” was her sarcastic reply.  She attacked another mound of eggs and lifted it off her plate, then paused when it was halfway to her lips.  “I also wouldn’t have noticed if you were on my fork, so… But you’re right.  You being small is the basis of this. What else?”  She dumped the pile of food in her mouth and kept watching me while she chewed, waiting for an answer.

 

I didn’t expect to get this far, and what little plan I had been developing evaporated.  Briefly I stammered for an answer again, then spit out, “I’m going to be small for a long time.”

 

Fulda swallowed, then narrowed her eyes at me.  “Hey.  Could you not be a fucking asshole for like five minutes and give a real answer?  Yes, you’re right again, I’ve told you that several times, but what about it?”  She scooped another heap of eggs up with her fork, then stopped.  “You now what?  I’m just going to get pissed off at your guesses so I’ll just tell you.  I’m… concerned about you.  Are you happy being tiny?  Don’t be afraid to give me a straight answer, either. I won’t smash you over this.”  Before I could answer she shoveled the food into her mouth so she could chew while I spoke.

 

“I mean, I’ve always been small.  As far back as I can remember you and most of your friends have always towered over me.  This is really just a matter of degree and it takes some getting used to.”

 

Fulda rolled her eyes and swallowed, a large bulge sliding down her throat.  “Dude, for real, I’m trying to help you so cut the shit.”  Her fork pierced the eggs one more time.  “This isn’t like when I would stand next to you and laugh about how my legs were taller than you, then challenge you to pick one up.  Yeah you were small before, but not like this.  You weren’t hand-held.  Bite sized.”  Her eyes flared open as her newest mountain of food slid between her lips, her attention never leaving me.

 

I took a moment to compose my thoughts before answering, knowing that I needed to pick my words carefully.  “Even when I was normal sized you made me feel like I was an inch tall.  Literally everything about you was just so awe-inspiring.  And how you towered over me, and the confidence you exuded, and your mannerisms… it was difficult not to think of myself as a bug at your feet, cowering in your presence.  Sometimes I even imagined it when I was jerking off.”  Fulda grinned, thinking that I had confirmed her theory, and I winced.  “I’m getting off track here.  The point is that, whether I were normal sized, a foot, an inch, millimeter, hell, even if I were microscopic, as long as I were with you I’d be happy.”

 

She didn’t even pause dabbing up her eggs with a slice of toast to reply.  “Aw, that’s so sweet!  And you finally admit that you wanted to be bug-sized compared to me, all it took was a couple weeks of you living it.”  Fulda rolled up the soggy toast and tore off half of it with her mouth, then quickly mashed it with her teeth and swallowed.  “What’s it like to have your super-hot girlfriend fulfill your wildest, most unbelievable fantasy?”  With that she devoured the other half of the slice while grinning smugly.

 

“I guess that’s fair,” I admitted.  “After how evasive I was you should get to have a little fun too.”

 

Fulda picked up a sausage link that was easily four times as long as me and much wider.  “But what about your future?”  Her teeth cleaved off half the sausage, and she swiftly chewed it before sending it to her stomach, then pointed at me with the remaining half.  “Like, in five years I’ll be a college grad, and your best case is to still be living in a dollhouse in my room.  Don’t you want… more?”  She popped the rest of the link into her mouth and set her jaw to work.

 

“You’ve made it abundantly clear that you won’t grow me back,” I reminded her.  “I’ve come to peace with the idea that I’ll never be taller than an inch again.  If I can be part of your life though, that’s enough for me.  I really can’t imagine there being anything much ‘more’ than you.”

 

She smiled.  “You know just what to say!  It’s good to see that how sweet you are didn’t shrink with you.”  Fulda picked up the other sausage and folded it in half.  “So… you’re fine living the rest of your life this small?  You’re really okay being this tiny?”  The last sausage disappeared between her lips, and she began to chew thoughtfully.

 

“You’re not going to lose me or give me away, are you?” I joked.  “Let’s face it, I was going to live in your shadow regardless, we might as well make it literal.”

 

Fulda swallowed her bite.  Her plate was empty now aside from a single piece of toast that looked a little dry at this point.  “Okay, just one more question before I grab dessert.”  I leaned forward in anticipation, glad to learn that she wasn’t angry at me after all.  “Back when you would fantasize about being a little bug at my feet, did any of that ever include me eating you?”  She grinned, the malevolent smile that had presaged every time she’d wanted to have fun with me since shrinking me, while I stood there in shock.

 

“Uh, no,” I finally managed.  “I just liked the thought of you towering over me physically like you did mentally.”

 

“Hm.  Too bad.”  Lightning-quick Fulda’s clean hand swooped in, and before I could move her fingers had pinched the back of my ruined shirt.  With a swift jerk she lifted me off the table toward her face.  During my approach she surreptitiously licked her lips.  “I was hoping to go two for two on your fantasies.”

 

“But you said –“ Fulda’s booming voice easily cut me off, making it so I couldn’t even hear my own words.

 

“I said that I wouldn’t smash you.  Swallowing you whole isn’t smashing.”  I crested her enormous breasts and reached the tip of her chin, then she started tilting her head back.

 

“What was all that stuff about being concerned, and the future, and-“

 

“I’m giving you what you want, aren’t I?  You want to be a part of me, you want to be in my life, you’re fine being this small for the rest of yours… it’s just going to be a very short life, is all.  And besides, don’t think I never heard you say, ‘I want to be inside her’ to your friends.”

 

  “Fulda, please don’t eat me!” I begged.  “I’ll let you shrink me more, I’ll be your pet, I’ll do anything, just please put me down!”

 

“I’ll put you down in a second, you just aren’t going to like where.”  Fulda lifted me past the edge of her face, and began raising me over her head while still letting me dangle loosely from her fingers.  “Besides, it’s more than fair.  You ate out my best friend, so I’m going to eat you.  Feel free to keep pleading, though.  Fear makes tiny people taste better.”  By now her arm was almost fully extended, and she was moving to center me over her lips.

 

“But… you can’t!”

 

“Oh yeah?  Who’s gonna stop me?  You?”  She gave a hearty laugh, revealing the dark pit I was about to be cast into.  “You’re hardly in a great position.  You’re so small and weak, it’s pathetic.  You’ve always been pathetic.  What kind of person seriously whacks off to the idea of being tiny?  What sort of man gets outgrown by a fucking twelve-year-old?  What kind of weakling can’t even budge a woman’s leg with all his strength?  At least this way you’ll do something useful for once by providing me a few grams of protein.”  Fulda opened her maw, stretching it wide beneath me, with me perfectly centered above it.

 

I hung my head while gently swinging back and forth in her grip.  There was really nothing I could do.  The only thing left was to look down, steel myself, and accept-

 

Fulda’s tenuous hold on me suddenly disappeared, and I tumbled through the air.  I screamed throughout the entirety of my brief descent, and it only got louder after I passed between her lips and landed on her tongue.  She slammed her mouth shut, plunging me into utter darkness with nothing but her tongue for company.  It gave a sharp flick, launching me against her palate so that I scraped along the wet, ridged surface toward her uvula.  I hit the fleshy sac with a tremendous squish, then fell down against her closed gullet.

 

I was still disoriented while Fulda lowered her chin, causing me to roll back onto her tongue.  The great beast tossed me sideways, sending me between her teeth to land against the incredibly soft tissue of her inner cheek.  Before I could fall down her tongue followed up, pressing me into her skin and sliding me along it.  My tears mixed with her saliva, and I felt my skin begin to burn.

 

Her tongue released me, and I dropped to Fulda’s gum line.  A swift stream of saliva hit me and her cheek compressed, forming a tight seal around me.  Unable to breathe, I struggled to get free, but everything holding me in was too soft to be pushed away – it simply slid away from my hands with no impact.  My lungs burned as heavily as my skin, and I began to grow light-headed.

 

Fulda stopped sucking on me before I could pass out, and I took an involuntary gasp of air.  Her tongue returned almost immediately, and the tip scooped me up with its soft point.  With a quick jab it slammed me into her bottom teeth then laid on me, pressing me into them.  I futilely strained under the pressure, unable to resist being bent over her molar.  Despite the shortage of air I cried out in desperation and fear, voicing my frustration to nobody.

 

Her tongue picked me up again, tossing me over her teeth to land atop her soft frenulum.  I scrambled to escape, but my arms and legs found no purchase on the delicate surface.  Fulda laid her tongue on me again, flatting out the dastardly pink tentacle as wide as it could go.  “No, please,” I cried, unable to budge her tongue from its attempt to crush me.  She pushed me deeper into the soft tissue, depriving me of air again while I struggled.  Just a few more seconds, I thought, and I could drift off to sleep.

 

Abruptly her tongue released me, and I inhaled the stale air inside her mouth deeply.  I gagged while her tongue prodded me again, rolling me so that I was roughly centered on it.  Light streamed into the cavern, illuminating the grisly remains of her breakfast scattered over her teeth and tongue.  Through the gap I saw her phone’s screen, clearly showing me trapped in her mouth.  All of Fulda’s face was visible, and I saw a manic light in her eyes while she posed for the selfie.  Despite the way being clear, I had no energy to make an escape, and could only be abhorred at the sight of myself about to be devoured.

 

Fulda snapped the picture with her thumb, and a black bar appeared over her bottom lip.  She typed “Breakfast with the boyfriend” and appended it with a laughing emoji, then hit send.  Immediately after that was done she crew her lips shut again, and tilted her head back.  I rolled along her tongue until I came to rest on her gullet, exhausted and terrified.  Rivulets of saliva rushed toward me, and I couldn’t even scream for fear of drowning in it.

 

The floor opened up beneath me, and I fell into Fulda’s throat.  Her strong muscles formed a seal around me and conveyed my helpless body down toward her stomach at a steady rate.  I quickly found myself freefalling again, only to land in a pit of hydrochloric acid.  My skin burned so much more painfully than when I was simply drenched in saliva, and the air, such as it existed, was borderline toxic.  Desperately I struggled to get atop some chunk of bread, but between the exhaustion, shortage of oxygen, and searing pain, all I could do was thrash weakly before sinking into the pool of stomach acid.  At least I would be dead before digestion began in earnest.

 


 

Although Fulda relished the feeling of her tiny, useless boyfriend struggling for his worthless life inside her mouth, all good things must come to an end.  With a loud gulp she forced him down her throat, taking immense pleasure in the lump moving down this time.  He didn’t struggle inside her stomach nearly as much as she had hoped, but his desperate, vain efforts against her tongue made up for it.

 

She wasn’t even sure he was dead before the replies came rolling in.  “LMAO” – Anni.  “Stop hogging!” – Mary.  “MMMMMMM” – Alyssa.  “OMG A TINY MAN!!!” – Victoria.  “so SMALL” – Eva.  “Guess I can’t smash him!” – Gina.  “howd he taste?” – Jess.  Her other followers jumped in as well, posting things like “me” and “same” with seemingly no end.

 

Fulda stood up from the table and went back to her room.  She opened the drawer with her gym clothes and began to get changed, forcing herself to ignore the ding with each notification.  It was going to take some heavy lifting to work off all that food, and as usual her boyfriend would be no help.

Chapter End Notes:

And with the vore ending this is a final wrap.  There will, of course, be one-offs with some of these characters, and a sequel very soon.