- Text Size +

The force from Fulda catapulting me off the spoon carried me across the kitchen, screaming the whole way.  I collided with Vicky’s ample breast at full speed, embedding myself in a sea of red fabric.  Almost immediately her breast equalized again, forcing me back out of the fleshy cushion.  Desperately I tried to grab on but was too slow, and plummeted the considerable length of Victoria’s terrific body.

 

I landed hard on her foot, the soft skin doing little to cushion my descent from her chest.  With a moan I looked up, my view dominated by her bulging black leggings and too-tight red shirt, and watched her frantically brush an invisible stain off where I slammed into her.  A shock of straw-colored hair poked beyond the apex of her bosom, and as her incessant wiping failed to reveal anything her tremendous blue eyes moved in closer to inspect it.  Inevitably she spied me on the open plain of her foot, and her attention immediately shifted down to me.

 

Once spotted I got to my feet to dash onto the floor, but it was for naught.  Vicky lifted the foot I was on and pulled it back, the incline becoming immensely steeper until I was left clinging to the bare skin of a vertical surface.  Her toe crashed into the ground and sent me tumbling onto the hard, bare wood, dropping past the white canvas of her shoe during my descent.  She staggered backward, off-balance and intoxicated, as I splayed out atop the polished wood, thoroughly defeated by her simple movements.

 

When Vicky steadied herself she looked down at me, carefully considering the tiny body by her foot.  I could see the gears turning in her inebriated brain, trying to rectify what she was seeing with how Fulda had berated her earlier.  Minute muscle twitches throughout her body informed me that she was cycling between picking me up, moving in for a closer view, and outright stepping on me.  Through all of it I was rather unable to move, not only transfixed by the enormous woman staring down at me, but also unwilling to trigger a reflex in her mind to stomp at a scurrying insect on the floor.

 

My reluctance paid off, and Vicky’s enormous form lowered itself dramatically to perch on one knee in front of me.  Her eyes refocused, and a broad smile crossed her face.  “I knew Fulda was bullshitting me,” she whispered.  “There is a tiny man at this party.  I bet you were there in the locker room, too, huh?”  I nodded, and her self-satisfied grin only widened.  “Hold still, I gotta show you around and prove I’m not crazy.”  One of her hands rushed toward me, its palm quickly coming to encapsulate my view as her long fingers came to rest on the floor around me.

 

Her fingers did not close in to seize me, and just as soon as it landed Vicky’s hand was thrown from atop me.  Before I could orient myself a tremendous crash rang out, accompanied by a powerful quake running through the floor.  I looked and saw my would-be captor laying on the floor, hand still extended toward me with her mouth open, a mix of pain and surprise.  Next to where she had been kneeling was a pair of bare legs, capped at the top by a white, acid-washed denim skirt, and a pair of white, brass-studded ballet flats at the bottom.  Eva spun around, her shoes scraping over the wood with an incredible racket, to regard the downed Victoria.

 

“Oh, sorry!” the unwitting giantess declared, looking at the enormous woman sprawled on the ground.  “I didn’t see you there, didn’t mean to bump into you!”  Instead of being angry, the much larger woman began laughing hysterically, her gigantic mouth belting out laughs loud enough to drown out the entire rest of the party.  Vicky began writhing on the floor while she laughed, pulling her knees close to her chest to keep herself from rolling.

 

I bolted from the toppled giantess, never having been too enthusiastic about being caught by someone who considered me nothing more than a novelty.  The subtle context of the lacquered wood floor eased my passage considerably, since my shoes were able to grip the minute bubbles along the surface.  However I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was entirely exposed as I went, and made it my first priority to seek cover.

 

“He’s getting away!” Victoria managed to shout through her incessant laughter.  She quickly answered Eva’s quizzical expression with “The tiny man!  He’s running behind you, Eva!”

 

Eva clicked her tongue.  “Are you still on about that, Vic?” she asked.  “I’m starting to get worried. Fulda told you that – “

 

“No, really, look behind you!” Victoria broke in, finally managing to stifle her laughter.  “He’s on the floor, by your left heel!”  If only to humor her Eva looked over her shoulder, and her gaze firmly fell on me.  Her jaw dropped in silent shock.  “See, I told you!  There’s someone here even shorter than you!”  Eva ignored Victoria’s chiding, focusing instead on the tiny person trying to run behind her – that is, me.

 

In a flash Eva spun around, her heel grinding against the hard wood with a terrible cacophony, matched only by her feet slamming back down onto the solid surface.  The shockwaves from her feet’s impact caused me to stagger, then fall flat on my face and slide along the plank.  Her white rubber sole stopped my skid, and for a moment I laid in her gargantuan shadow, trying to muster the will to get back up.  Finally the strength came to me, and I planted my hands firmly on the vinyl exterior of her shoe.  I struggled to stand, my hands slipping on the slick surface as I pulled myself up, but was soon able to stand, albeit while leaning heavily against her.

 

“So this is what it’s like to be taller than someone,” Eva muttered, her focus unbroken as I leaned against the toe of her shoe.  “This is how Fulda feels when she stands next to me.”  Looking at her as a giantess towering over me, it was difficult to remember lightly teasing her in our English class, or how her nose scrunched up so cutely while she looked up at me.  I was in awe of her from this perspective, and for her part she seemed to be relishing this feeling.

 

“But what’s the point of being bigger than someone if you don’t bully them?” Eva wondered aloud.  Apparently being shorter than everyone else her whole life hadn’t taught her anything… or it had given her a huge axe to grind.  “Yeah, that’s right!  I’m talking to you, ya little bug!”  Eva was on the verge of shouting now, doing her best to verbally intimidate me.  “I’m so much bigger than you, and I’m so much stronger.  I can do anything I want to you, and you really can’t stop me.”  To emphasize her point Eva flicked her shoe forward, throwing me off it and sending me staggering backward to fall on my butt.

 

Eva aggressively pursued me, slamming a shoe down beside me with the force of several megatons.  Her other shoe followed up shortly after, setting down a good bit away so that her feet were a shoulder’s width apart.  Vinyl creaked when she lifted up the heel near me, and her foot jabbed into me, sending me rolling across the floor.  Before I stopped spinning her other foot swung into action, slapping me hard with the toe of her shoe so that I was sent careening off in the other direction.  She chuckled while batting me to and fro with her feet, taking great amusement from finally having someone she can push around.

 

After a couple rounds she stopped pursuing me, leaving me bruised on the ground while she reveled in her new-found role as a giantess.  Malice glinted behind her wire-frame glasses, and her thin lips spread into a grin.  Slowly she raised her nearest foot into the air and inched it forward until I was centered under the sole.  The enormous Eva wobbled on one foot before bringing her other shoe down.  It crashed down beside me with a tremendous crack, missing me by a hair.  I was thrown away from her stomp as the air rushed from beneath her sole, buffeting me away while the shockwave shook my organs.

 

Eva cackled like a madwoman, and I wasn’t sure whether she had missed on purpose or if her inebriation had saved my life.  Her expression was pure glee while she lorded over my prone body, helpless to resist her.  Between her jubilant laughter and the ringing in my ears I couldn’t hear anything else happening in the party: the totality of my existence was dominated by my once-petite classmate.  The power she had over me had rushed to her head, and she was completely intoxicated with it.

 

She lifted up her far foot, and in an instant it crossed the hundreds of feet to set down in front of me with a dull thud.  Eva’s shoe loomed over me, its pristine, unmarked sole issuing a silent threat to me that it was sure to make good on.  Gradually she began lowering her shoe toward me, and I was helpless to get out from under it.  As it drew closer I came to terms with the fact that I was about to be flattened by someone I could, less than a month ago, pick up and swing around effortlessly, and she was loving every second of it.

 

Before her shoe blocked my view entirely I saw fingers crest Eva’s shoulder as a massive hand slapped down upon it.  “Eva, hold up!” a voice shouted, and I recognized it as Vicky’s.  Her shoe was suddenly torn away from atop me, and I saw my would-be killer cradled unsteadily in arms of the much larger blond.  “Don’t step on him!  Do you think tiny men like this grow on trees?”  Eva screwed up her face while Vicky spoke.  “When do you think we’ll get to tower over someone like this again?  I think we should relish the moment before we smash him, at least.”

 

Eva sighed, but when Vicky released her she did not immediately jump to finish the job.  Instead she calmly stepped forward, taking care to stand astride me from about a foot away.  She beamed down at me while Vicky circled around, deliberately slapping her feet on the floor as she went to make herself seem even more imposing to me.  The tremors stopped when she stood directly across from Eva, with me centered between the two of them.

 

They stood there, smugly towering over me trapped between them.  I could try to dart between their legs, but I had learned by now that I could never run faster than the long leg of a giantess.  Whether it was one of Eva’s fashionable flats or the canvas wrapped around Vicky’s feet I had no doubt they would block my escape immediately, and that was the best-case scenario.  With nowhere to hide either my only option was to wait and see what these two titanesses had in store.

 

Their plan seemed to consist of simply being tall beside me, as for quite some time they looked down at me between them, the grins never leaving their faces.  Finally Eva stepped forward, shooting her foot forward and slamming it down beside me so that the tip was lined up perfectly with me.  Involuntarily I flinched before staggering backward, only to be nudged back into place by the toe of Victoria’s shoe pushing against my back.  When I was back in place she gently touched her shoe against Eva’s, forming a solid barrier with their titanic shoes.

 

When they were satisfied with their obstruction they set about setting one on my other side as well, though at least this time neither felt the need to stomp as hard as she could.  Simultaneously they drew their heels inward, and with a resounding click they sealed the enclosure around me.  I was now trapped in a long, narrow diamond formed by their feet, a woman rising like a skyscraper on either side of me.  Despite the abject fear of what was yet to come I couldn’t help but feel a bit of awe looking up at them: even from the floor it was clear that Vicky had a solid foot and a half on Eva, but with the toes of their shoes alone taller than me it hardly mattered.

 

For a bit longer they remained still, letting me consider my predicament as I was trapped by them.  Escape was impossible, I knew that much: climbing over their shoes would slow me down enough that they could simply flick me back into the center.  The longer it lasted, though, the more skewed my perspective became.  Vicky being this big began to seem natural to me, and I started to think of Eva differently.  I began to remember her looking down at me in class, at first only a couple inches taller which quickly grew to a foot, then I couldn’t remember ever being taller than her waist.

 

A curtain of golden hair fell around me and tore me away from my reverie, followed by the tight squeeze from a thumb and forefinger.  Vicky’s hand quickly compelled me upward, fast enough that blood rushed from my head and it felt as though my stomach dropped through my feet.  Over six feet later I stopped, and everything affected my body in reverse.  It felt like I was going to be sick.  A pair of baby blue eyes quickly focused on me, and I suppressed any desire I had to vomit.

 

“Aw, he’s just so cute!” Vicky proclaimed, puckering her lips at me.  She vigorously poked me with her other hand, driving the tip of her index finger into my ribs.  “If he weren’t small enough to fit in my shoe I’d definitely let him have his way with me.”  Her finger ran up and down my body, gently stroking me in her grip.  “How about a trip into my bra?  Would you like that, little guy?”

 

“Hey, no fair!” Eva protested.  “I found him, I should get to play with him!  If it weren’t for me you probably would have stepped on him without even knowing!  Besides, I’m sure he’d have a lot more fun in my panties.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right,” Vicky conceded.  “Too bad you’re too short to prove it!”  With that she launched me into the air again, barely keeping hold of me by the collar of my shirt.  It felt like someone punched me in the gut on the way up, and when her hand finally stopped I had to spend several seconds composing myself to keep from puking on Eva’s hair.  Vicky laughed at her shorter friend while I swung back and forth in her grip high above the rest of the party.

 

Being this high up was certainly a change in perspective for me – to be sure, I had never seen the top of Vicky’s head, and Eva looked almost pathetic from this point of view.  She quickly killed that notion, however, by leaping up and reaching to snatch me out of Vicky’s grip.  Her log-like fingers fell painfully short though, and I was left dangling in by Vicky’s pinched fingers.  Eva swiped at me again, not coming remotely close this time either, eliciting a round of giggles from Vicky.

 

Vicky lowered me toward Eva, close enough that I could see each individual strand of her short hair, and shook me back and forth tantalizingly.  Eva took the bait, and as her hand rose toward me Vicky quickly pulled me out of her reach, making me feel ill all over again.  “Aw, almost!” she declared, lowering her hand again.  Once more Eva jumped at the bait, the tip of her middle finger nearly batting me with horrific force, but missing me once more as Vicky tore me away from her reach.

 

A sickening tearing sound permeated my ears, and the small portion of my shirt Vicky was gripping ripped away at the apex.  I continued upward, bumping into her knuckles, before I could go no further along that path and gravity took over.  Tumbling wildly, I fell through the air toward Eva’s forehead, until I landed on it hard enough to knock my breath out.  Slowly I slid down her face, rolling past her button nose and bumping against her lips before I plummeted from her chin.

 

From there I freefell, certain I would be dashed on the floor an instant later.  Instead of cold, hard wood catching me however, I landed in the center of a warm, peach-colored plain.  I sputtered and coughed, surprised to even still be alive, and saw fingers stretching toward eternity beyond me, with a pair of straining black leggings beyond.  Much closer, I looked up the indomitable blue wall towering over me, and over her small breasts I saw Eva looking down at me, barely able to contain her excitement.

 

“Looks like he’s mine after all!” Eva declared triumphantly.  Vicky grabbed for me, not realizing that her violent swipe would have crushed me against Eva’s palm, but luckily my new captor curled her fingers around me in a protective fist.  Vicky’s fingers slapped harmlessly off the barrier around me, and a rush of movement let me know that Eva was spinning around to further keep me from her domineering friend.  Her tight grip kept me from passing out from the g-forces, but I still felt far from well while she rapidly slung me around.

 

“I think we’ve had enough fun with him now, though,” Eva said, still holding me tightly.  “And we clearly can’t share him, so...” the tone of finality in her voice did not bode well for me.  Slowly her hand dropped to the floor, landing with a dull thud that spread throughout her hand.  She opened her fingers, and I fell from the soft skin of her all-encompassing fist to land back on the cold, hard floor.  Quickly she stood back up and glared down at me, probably trying to build up tension before she finally did the deed.  “Any last words?”

 

“Hey, wait a sec,” Vicky asked, peering down at me from over Eva’s shoulder.  “Doesn’t he look familiar to you?”

 

Eva paused, her she already wrinkled from her heel lifting.  “Maybe?  A little bit?  Like, he vaguely resembles someone from my English class, but he’s so small it’s hard to tell.”

 

Vicky thought about this for a second.  “Yeah, you’re right.  Go ahead and smash him.”  Eva didn’t need to be told twice, and before Vicky had even finished speaking her foot was in motion.  She coiled her leg, bringing her foot all the way to her crotch to position it above me.  The bottom of her shoe rapidly eclipsed my view of the room, and I clenched my eyes shut.  Of all the people to crush me underfoot, Eva was the last person I expected.

 

An enormous crash sent tremors through my body, but no pain accompanied it, neither did an immediate lapse into nothingness as I became a stain beneath Eva’s sole.  “Okay, ow,” boomed a voice from high above me.  I forced my eyes open, and saw that I was trapped in the small area between a shoe’s toe and the spire of a six inch heel.  A raised number told me that these were size sixteens, and I could only think of one person who wore high heels that huge.

 

“Oh, Fulda, I am so sorry!” Eva apologized.  “I didn’t see your foot there, or I never would have – “

 

“Hey, how about instead of apologizing you move your fucking foot?” Fulda rebuked her, shoving her back into Vicky.  “You better hope nothing’s broken, too.”  She moved her foot forward, the tip of her heel barely clearing me as it passed over.  I stared up the gargantuan obelisk of Fulda’s leg as it stretched toward her black panties beneath her dress before my attention was drawn away by a deep thud beside me from her knee setting down.

 

Fulda’s fingers easily wrapped around me, almost cradling my body against her palm, and she slowly stood back to her impressive height.  “Okay, I’m going to bed,” she declared to the rest of the party.  “You all can sleep here, just make sure none of your drunk asses try to drive home, all right?”  With that she left my would-be killers behind, striding surely for the stairs with me clasped by her waist.  Apparently she’d had enough time to get reasonably sober since flinging me into Vicky with a spoon.

 

“Hey, what about your sisters?” I asked, dreading the possibility of one more challenge before getting to her room.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about them,” Fulda replied with a laugh.  “They both had two beers and passed out on the floor like an hour ago.  Did you not notice them come down?”

 

“No, I was a little preoccupied with those two,” I admitted.  “So, is the party over?”

 

“It is for us, yeah.”  Fulda opened the door to her room and kicked off her heels before pushing it shut again.  “Unless you want to go back down by yourself.  It looked like you and Eva were having a great time together.”

 

“Oh, no, I’m done for the night too.”  If I could have buried myself further inside Fulda’s hand I would have.  Fulda walked to the foot of her bed, and I heard the distinct sound of her dress unzipping.  “So, you want to…”

 

Fulda suppressed a laugh.  “Little dude, I am totally wiped right now, it’s a wonder I don’t collapse with you in my hand.”  She laid down on her stomach, covers already thrown from her mattress, and began drawing me along her side.  When I was between her butt cheeks she let me go, dropping me between the two magnificent hills before moving her hand away.

 

“If you want you can hump my butt before going to sleep,” she offered, then rested her head atop her arms.  “I’m going to crash though.  ‘night.”  There was a click, and the room went dark.  I elected to simply go to sleep too, nestled within her majestic ass.

 


A rush of movement shocked me awake, and I was promptly thrown from between Fulda’s buttocks onto her red sheets.  She finished rolling over, resting her ass atop me briefly before sitting up.  Fulda quickly spun around, planting her hands on either side of me, and looking down at me practically pinned beneath her.  I was mesmerized by her in lingerie in the early morning light, and eagerly anticipated where this was going.

 

“Okay, we need to talk,” Fulda began sternly.  Suddenly I was much less excited about this.