- Text Size +

Surprisingly, Fulda rinsing me off in the sink went off without a hitch.  She didn’t pull anything like try to drown me in the water or waterboard me with the stream coming out of the faucet.  Instead, she simply held me in her palm and let the water gently wash over me.  When I was sufficiently soaked she used a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub me from top to bottom, then rinsed the suds off me and set me on the counter to play with me.

 

The rest of the week passed rather pleasantly as well.  Whenever she came home from school she would go to study for her final the next day, leaving me perched on her shoulder so I could watch.  Though it was out of character, I definitely did not complain: after the weekend I’d had, I was glad to simply be poked by her log-sized finger every so often and recover otherwise.  Nightly we would fuck in our own peculiar way – me humping her nipple while she masturbated – so that we could wind down before bed, with me sleeping nestled above her tits.

 

Just like the week before, however, it all changed on Friday.  Fulda came home particularly excited and tore the roof off my house before she even gave me a chance to come outside.  “Guess what?” she asked, peering down at me from above the uncapped walls.  Before I could answer she added, “Tonight’s graduation, and I made valedictorian!  Now, before you ask, I already checked and they aren’t giving you a diploma.  You missed twelve days this year, and you’re still considered a missing person.  But, you will get to walk across the stage with me!”

 

“Missing per- Fulda, I’m right here!” I protested.  “How can you let them keep thinking I’m missing?”

 

“Well, you are pretty hard to see!  And you remember what happened in the locker room, right?  Mary’s not the only one who’d like to crush you, you know.  And let’s not even think about all the potential accidents.”

 

“But this is my future!” I continued.  “If I don’t graduate high school I can’t go to college, I can’t get a job, I can’t…”

 

“Hey, listen.  I know you’re plenty smart already,” Fulda began, “so you can come to college with me, all right?  I’ll keep you with me, and you can be my little boy toy in the dorms.  How’s that sound?”

 

“I’d rather you just grew me back.”

 

Fulda gave a quick series of laughs that sounded like small explosions in rapid succession to me.  “I told you, that’s not going to happen!  When I said you’re going to be small for a long time, I meant it.  Two weeks is not a long time.  Wait, why am I even arguing with you?  I’m big and you’re small, this is already settled.”  Swiftly her hand swept into my room and she easily swiped me off the floor with a pair of fingers.  She slowly stood, making me feel as though I were riding a fast elevator, then walked over to her bed, her fingers firmly clenched around me.

 

She already had all her stuff laid out and ready to go.  Her black gown was spread out atop her covers, and over that was a black cocktail dress that might cover half her thighs.  A pair of stockings, the same color as her perfectly bronzed skin, was laid out beneath that, hanging halfway off the bed.  On the floor, pushed up against the foot of her bed, were her favorite six-inch heels, polished as though she had just bought them.  While I looked over her outfit I didn’t notice anything with pockets, not even the small, shallow ones women’s clothing tended to have.

 

Oh no.

 

With her free hand Fulda plucked up one of the stockings and held it by the very top.  The fingers holding me shoved their way into the hole, spreading it wide enough that she nearly got her whole hand inside.  Her fingers holding onto me opened, and I fell down the slender nylon tube.  I landed directly on the heel, pressing it down like a trampoline before it straightened itself out, launching me toward the toe section.  After tumbling over a subtle crease I came to rest in the deepest part for the toes, hanging helplessly while she dangled the stocking in her hand.  Fulda looked at me through the fabric, her eye several shades darker, watching me while I struggled to get my footing inside her footwear.

 

“Now, don’t go anywhere!” she teased, and set it back down on the bed so that I was hanging off the side.  Fulda quickly stripped down, throwing off her shorts and sliding her shirt over her head in record time.  Standing there in only her black lace bra and panties, she struck a pose while giving me a confident smile.  I had seen her dressed like this or with even less on many times before, but I still took pleasure in looking at her.  The way her bra cupped her breasts so that they looked even bigger, the perfect hourglass shape to her body, and the hip-accentuating tightness of her panties always made me feel excited, and the feeling was only intensified by how gigantic she was now.  Knowing that I was watching she slid her black dress on as sensuously as possible, further accentuating her curves beneath the sheer surface.

 

Fulda sat on the bed, close enough to me that the stocking dipped toward her butt.  I swung into her calf and banged against it a couple times before she picked up the stocking and held it aloft at just the right level to see me.  She shook it twice, causing me to bounce against the elastic material, and gave a wicked grin that was distorted by the mesh.  Just as quickly as she had raised it she lowered it again, down around her knees, and spread the opening with her thumbs.

 

Gingerly Fulda’s foot entered the stocking, nylon clinging tightly to her leg as it slid further inward.  The tips of her toes, five tremendous digits all set to oppress me, pushed through the tunnel at a steady pace.  Her toes passed the crook for her heel and continued onward, bearing down on me while I had nowhere to run.  I pressed against the nylon behind me, trying vainly to escape the imperiling toes before they could pin me.  Directly on course for me was her big toe, nearly as tall itself as I was.  When it bumped up against my toes I considered the prospect of eating her feet for the whole night.  Finding the idea distasteful I pushed off the tip of her toe and spun around, presenting my back to her impervious toes.

 

Whether that was a mistake is truly unknowable, but in the moment I instantly regretted it.  Fulda’s big toe pushed against my spine, perfectly positioned so that I would be stretched along its surface without being pulled apart.  Her foot pressed me into the nylon as it stretched around her foot, and I felt the small, square weaves cutting into my skin.  She quickly wiggled her toe and caused me to howl in pain while it forced my body to shift along its surface.

 

Once her leg got settled inside the stocking she wasted no time moving onto the next step.  Fulda pointed her toe toward her shoe, and I saw the gaping hole destined for me.  The hole gradually grew larger until I was inside it, sliding along the designer label printed along the insole in gold letters.  Darkness grew the further in I was forced until it was pitch black, her foot having slid as far in as it could go.  She flexed her foot a couple times, making sure it was a snug fit and popping ever joint along my body as she did so.  I tried to cry out in pain, but the nylon was pulled so tightly around my face I could scarcely even part my lips.

 

While she got her other leg ready to go, the great mass behind me seemed to get even heavier against me.  Tears welled up in my eyes, and I felt my shoulder blades separate as her toe pushed even more against me.  There was nowhere for me to go, though, since the nylon had pulled into a tight net formed perfectly around me by now.

 

I thought it couldn’t get any worse until she stood.  Fulda’s weight shifted forward in the shoe, slamming into me like a collapsing building.  My muffled scream was totally absorbed by the toe of her high heeled shoe, and my joints creaked and popped under her weight.  There was still nowhere for me to go, however, and the skin on the tip of her toe began to wrap around me as well, meeting the enormous net that held me trapped in some places.

 

Fulda’s toe ground even harder against me, and I felt as though I were about to burst, that my body had finally reached its limit and I would be crushed by the pressure from her toe.  Suddenly a lot of the nearly lethal weight lifted, and I felt as though I were flying in a straight line.  The flight path abruptly shot up, though the feeling of light-headedness and nausea barely registered against the constant backdrop of pain.  A tremor ran through the length of Fulda’s shoe, followed by a sharp plummet.  Upon landing Fulda’s foot shoved forward again briefly before returning to where it had started.  Almost immediately the process started again, and I realized that this was simply her walking.

 

The crushing punishment of Fulda’s strides never got easier to deal with, though after a couple steps I accepted it and started to become acclimated.  Each time her toes tipped up I braced myself for the terrifying impact that was about to happen.  By gritting my teeth and becoming as loose as possible on her foot I was able to deal with the constant agony of nearly being flattened and stretched to my limit, but it was far from pleasant.

 

When she sat in her car I finally felt some small measure of relief.  While her feet were pointed upward I rested against the peak of her toe rather than it insisting on forcing me further in a direction I couldn’t go, and for once it didn’t feel as though I was about to be smashed between two immovable surfaces.  In addition to that, most of the force went to the balls of her feet rather than her toes, so I didn’t even feel the squeeze when she hit the gas or brake.

 

The veritable paradise lasted all of twenty minutes, and when the engine turned off I braced myself for further impacts.  They were even harder this time, which must have been because Fulda was slapping her shoe against pavement now, and I felt my head bouncing off her toenail and into the tight stocking, which quickly reasserted its hold and forced it back into place.  Stars spread across my vision, particularly apparent in the pitch black inside Fulda’s shoe, and I began to only hope that this would end, one way or another.

 

Fortunately it was not too long of a walk to her seat, and without half the weight of her body pushing down on me it no longer felt like I was one misstep of hers away from becoming a spot of red mush on her foot.  A sharp ascent was followed by rapid descent, then I felt as though I were hanging in stasis.  The greatest force acting on me was her stockings again, threatening to pull me apart against her toe which had driven itself hard enough against me that I was now perfectly formed against it.  Fulda’s shoe began gently swinging back and forth, rocking me along with it, and I realized that she had crossed one leg over the other while waiting.

 

The swaying came to a sudden stop, and I braced myself for the bone-shattering impact that was sure to follow.  Instead her toes began wiggling slightly, moving me along with them as they moved up and down, sometimes in clockwise motions, putting strain on the extremities of my body with each subtle movement.  Fulda’s stocking kept me from sliding along the edge of her toe while doing this.  Ambient noise began to reach me, and I realized the auditorium was almost full now, with hundreds of voices chattering away.  She must have been idly letting her heel drop off then slip it back on, twirling it around now and again with her toes.

 

Several minutes later, the abbreviated bits of environmental noise that reached me died off, and I gathered that the ceremony was about to begin.  There was the normal introduction, read by the principal while parents and some students cheered, which reached me in bits and pieces while Fulda’s shoe was hanging off her foot.  The vast majority of people must have been incredibly bored though and only wanted it to hurry up and get to the end, including me if it would get me out of this shoe faster.

 

Right after the mention of valedictorian Fulda’s name was announced, and her shoe solidly slid back onto her heel.  During the great swing of her tremendously long leg I braced myself for the impact of it slamming against the ground.  It landed with a terrible force, and her toe shoved itself into my back harder than it had before.  Nylon strands cut into my exposed skin, and I scarcely noticed the smooth, steady movements of her walking.  Several pounding strides up some steps which nearly shook my joints apart later she was up on the stage, and soon behind the podium.

 

Since I was inside her shoe I could clearly hear her speaking.  “Classmates, parents, and faculty,” she began, “I’d like to thank all of you for being here.  Normally the valedictorian speech is all about moving on to a new stage of our lives, the great times we had, how I couldn’t do any of the great stuff I did without you, isn’t it?  I’d brag for a bit, talk about how amazing you are, and then we’d get on with the evening and we could all get out of here before midnight.

 

“I’m not going to do that, though.  I’d like to dedicate my speech to all the students who have gone missing the past few years under mysterious circumstances, who never got a chance to be here but certainly tried.”  Wait, she’s making her speech about the people she herself shrank and killed?  “We all know a friend or loved one, maybe it was just the nice boy who sat next to you in biology, who went missing without a trace.  I was personally affected only a couple weeks ago when my boyfriend disappeared from prom.  Their disappearances have deprived us of their brilliance, their joy, and the varied flavor they brought to the world.  Though our time together was brief, I know they all brought someone in this room a great amount of happiness.  I only hope that they’re found some day, safe and sound, or at least that no matter where they are they aren’t suffering.”  To punctuate her last point Fulda flexed her toe, stretching my tendons with the unimaginable force behind it.  I screamed, but all noise was squelched by the impenetrable leather and flesh walls around me.

 

I was still agog at her audacity of giving tribute to a tragedy she had created on her own when she started walking again.  My scream was cut short by her toe pressing even harder against me, squeezing the breath out of my lungs and making me focus all the harder on inhaling at all.  The sweltering heat gathered as well, and I began to feel faint.  She took her seat, relieving some of the pressure on me, but none of the heat dissipated, and her nylons only grew tighter around me.  Fulda swung her leg up again, but before she could slide her shoe off I slipped into unconsciousness.

 

A steady, rhythmic pounding, and the entire world shaking finally roused me from my unconscious state.  The pain had not subsided, and I expected that I would still be sore for quite some time, but right now I was glad to simply be alive.  Fulda’s strides had returned to the relative gentleness they’d had when I first got into her shoe, and I guessed that we were back at her house.  There was a loud thud, almost certainly a door closing, and I felt myself being dragged backward.  A sliver of light grew to a crescent, and a moment later I had been withdrawn from the shoe entirely.

 

Breathing was still difficult, but so much easier than it had been before.  Fresh, cool air engulfed me, and I felt completely rejuvenated, though dehydrated.  Fulda’s steps were almost pleasant now that I didn’t have her substantial weight pressing down on me, and I only had to deal with the rush of vertigo while I was incessantly raised and lowered by her foot.  Soon enough though she came back to the foot of her bed and turned around, then lifted her foot and set her heel down atop her mattress.  Finally, I told myself, this was almost over.

 

Fulda, however, seemed to be in no hurry to get me out.  Gingerly she rolled the stocking down her leg, careful not to tear the careful stitching as she went.  Luckily it got looser around her foot the less it covered, and before long it was like hanging inside a long, thin sock.  She continued rolling it over her foot until it dropped off into her hand, freeing me from her foot entirely.  I took in a draught of air, breathing as deeply as I could, before Fulda’s fingers slipped into her stocking and carefully plucked me up.

 

“Oh good, you’re alive!” she declared, holding me up to her eye.  “I was worried, you weren’t squirming or making your cute little squeaks after my speech.  Didn’t you like it?”

 

“You made a speech paying tribute to your own victims,” I replied.  “Some people would call that monstrous.”

 

“Oh, I don’t know about that.”  Fulda set me down beside her on the bed, letting me roll into the well she made until I was stopped by her thigh.  “I told the people what they wanted to hear, and it’s not like any of it was untrue, was it?”  I glowered at her, but she didn’t pay me any mind.  Instead she began slipping her stocking back on and asked, “How’d you like your walk across the stage?”

 

“I’m pretty sure I passed out before then.  Something about the heat and the lack of air inside your shoe.  Didn’t even wake up until a minute ago.”

 

“Oh, sorry to hear that!”  Fulda pulled the stocking tight again, bringing it just past the bottom of her dress.  “Everyone was really excited, though I think they were cheering for me and not you.”  She looked down at me leaning against her thigh and smiled.  “So, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?”

 

I severely doubted that my answer mattered, so I told her, “I feel terrible after that, I really just want to stay up here in bed and relax.”

 

“Oh, nonsense!” Fulda responded.  “There’s a huge graduation party happening downstairs tonight, and you’re the only person who didn’t graduate who’s invited.  You want to come party with your girlfriend, don’t you?”  Two fingers secured me on either side and carried me into her lap, confirming that my opinion didn’t matter.  “And after seeing how chummy you were getting with my thigh just now I think you’re really going to like it.

 

Fulda stood, keeping me down at crotch level, and one hand reached down to hike up her skirt.  Carefully she lowered me toward her garter, digging out a space with her finger to slide me into.  I kicked while she tried to insert me into the gap she made, but her finger was large enough to open enough room for ten of me, and her grip on me was strong enough that I could never resist it.  She let the garter press back onto me before removing her fingers, letting my head poke out a little.  Looking up her gargantuan torso I saw her eyes light up before she waved at me, then grabbed the hem of her skirt again.  She pulled it down over me, securing it tightly, then gently patted me through the skirt.  With hip-shaking swagger she left her room and went downstairs.