- Text Size +

The rest of the weekend passed without incident, or as close as it can for someone an inch tall living with an amazon.  Fulda didn’t act like she was going to crush or eat me again, and her sisters stayed the hell out of her room.  Maybe she realized how terrified all those near-death experiences made me and decided to cut it out.  More likely though she had gotten her fill for the moment and would start back when she got a new idea, and didn’t want Gina or Jessica to break her new toy before she got around to it.

 

When Monday came around we settled into a routine.  Fulda would come home, work on shrinking with her sisters for a couple hours, then come back into her room.  Then she ripped the roof of my house and stood there for a moment looking down at me, doing her best to feel impressive, before picking me up.  After an incident the first day when she nearly slammed a book shut on me I perched on her shoulder, talking about her day while she studied and did homework, and occasionally helping her with a writing assignment.  It looked like everything was going great, and I began to get accustomed to my tiny life in a corner of Fulda’s room.

 

Until Friday.

 

After her tutoring session Fulda walked in smiling much more broadly than usual.  She tore the roof off with extra enthusiasm and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at me triumphantly.  “My tiny boyfriend!” she boomed, and I gawped up at her in awe.  “I’m having my friends for a sleepover tonight, and you are going to be one of the special guests at it!”  I gulped, remembering what happened the last time her friends saw me.  “Are you excited?”

 

“Actually, I’m-“

 

“Of course you are!” she interrupted, and I realized that question was entirely rhetorical.  She squatted so that her knees pushed over the wall and looked at me between them.  “My friends are super excited about it too!”  Fulda’s hand reached over and her fingers secured me in a fleshy cocoon, lifting me out of my house.  They opened and dropped me onto her palm, holding me at eye level.  Her blue eyes were alight with joy, and she continued, “But don’t worry, I brought some friends for you too.”

 

Fulda carried me over to her desk, and I saw there was a small mesh cage, six inches wide and a foot long, in the center.  She held me by the door and opened it, then tilted her hand so that I slid down her fingers and landed on the metal floor.  I slid along the metal floor, and a crash of metal drew my attention.  Fulda’s hand no longer held the cage door, and I was trapped.  “I’ll be back in a few minutes with my friends,” she said, running a finger along the cage, “then the fun will really begin.”  With that she turned and strode out the door, leaving us stuck in the cage.

 

I turned to look at my fellow cellmates and see if I recognized any of them.  To my left was Alyssa’s boyfriend, who seemed to be taking this much better than I had expected, and at the back were two men I hadn’t ever interacted with much.  It took a few seconds with how they were cowering, but I was able to place them as two guys who didn’t really run with any circles, more than a little on the weird side.  Two people who wouldn’t be missed.  Not a good sign.

 

In an effort to get my mind on something else I walked up to Alyssa’s boyfriend, who was still staring out the side as though in shock.  “How’s the new size finding you?” I asked awkwardly, startling him.

 

He turned to face me before answering, “Oh, you’re here too.  It’s uh.”  He paused to think about what he was going to say next, mental effort evident in his expression.  “Can I tell you something personal?”

 

“Sure.”  I didn’t expect it to matter too much, since if any of us lived through the night I would be deeply surprised.

 

“I’ve kind of always had a thing for being shrunken down like this,” he said.  “Me and Alyssa role-play it fairly often.  I never thought it would happen though, and now that it has…” He trailed off so that he could collect his thoughts.  “I’d always hoped it would be Alyssa who did it, and it would just be the two of us.  Frankly I’m scared, but also looking forward to seeing her tower over me like I fantasized.”  Seemed like he’s a good bit on the weird side too.

 

“You’ve got to be careful with monkey paw wishes,” I said, and he nodded in understanding before I walked to the other two.  My feet made the fine mesh floor crinkle against the hard bottom so it was impossible for me to be quiet, but they still showed no sign they noticed me even when I was no more than a step from them.  “How did you even end up here?” I asked to neither one in particular.

 

The one on my right answered first.  “I was putting my books away and she slammed the door shut, then pinned me against the locker,” he said.  “I couldn’t even say anything.  She just smiled and kept getting bigger, heavier, making me feel like she was about to crush me.  She didn’t let go until I was down to her knees, but by then I couldn’t run.  She just kept getting taller and said, ‘Bet you’d like it more if I was wearing a skirt, right?’ and laughed.  Her… her shoe’s taller than me.  I was worried she was going to smash me, but she picked me up and put me in a bag to carry me home.”  He let it all out in a single gush, and by the end his eyes were watering as though he were on the verge of tears.  Apparently he was much less excited about it than Alyssa’s boyfriend.

 

The other one waited until he was finished before speaking.  “I was walking to my car,” he began.  “She hit me with a book on the back of the head so I fell down, then placed her foot on my chest.  ‘I know you’d rather I sit on you, but this’ll have to do, huh?’ she said.  I didn’t even notice her getting bigger until her shoe was longer than me.  I expected her to crush me too, but she tossed me in a bag with this guy and brought me here.”

 

I gestured with my thumb at Alyssa’s boyfriend.  “When did he join you?”

 

“About an hour ago,” answered the one I spoke to first.  “He was a lot more okay with it than we were though.  Either it happened to him a while ago or he likes it.”  He shrugged then turned to look back out at Fulda’s room.

 

None of us had any more time to mope.  The door flew open inward and Fulda stepped through, followed closely by Mary.  Alyssa walked in next, and lastly Anni bent down to avoid hitting her head on the door frame.  Eagerly the quartet crowded around Fulda’s desk, looking hungrily into the cage.  Alyssa’s boyfriend looked as though he were about to burst from joy upon seeing her, but her smile reminded me much of Fulda’s when she was about to play one of her games.  Anni stood behind her, towering over the rest of the group, and to my trepidation she was focusing solely on me.

 

The cage shook as it was lifted off the desk, throwing all of us down to the floor.  Fulda had seized it between her powerful hands and held it before her face.  She licked her lips and loudly smacked them, then bellowed, “And hello again, my shrunken guests!  You four have been lucky enough to be our party favors tonight!  Here in a minute we’re each going to pick one of you to be our dates.  Who knows what’ll happen?  Maybe love will bloom between you and your giantess!”  I severely doubted love was on any of their minds.

 

Fulda bent over and rapidly lowered the cage, throwing the four of us into the ceiling.  When it settled back on the ground we fell onto the floor again, denting the mesh beneath us.  Groans went up, but were drowned out by the sounds of thundering footsteps.  The cage rattled while the ground shook, the four giantesses taking their spots around it.  Briefly they stood, towering over us and looking down as though they were considering an ant colony.  I tore my eyes away from the woman skyscrapers and looked around at ground level – socks on Fulda and Alyssa, stockings on Anni, and Mary was barefoot.

 

Another series of rumblings went out when they dropped to the floor, shaking my bones when they all converged on me.  They sat cross-legged around the cage, silently looking at us.  Alyssa’s boyfriend was pressed against the side she was on, but she looked back as impassively as the rest.  Fulda sat at the door, looking all of us over like an uncaring judge.  Across from her Anni was like a sculpture, leaning over to be more imposing.  Her eyes still hadn’t left me, and I detected a powerful hunger in them.

 

“Everyone know who you want?” Fulda asked with a giddy voice.  The other three nodded, and she turned it so the door was facing Alyssa.  She flung the door open, and her boyfriend immediately ran to the opening.

 

“Oh, hello!” she said eagerly.  “Glad to see you’re as excited about this as I am!”  She reached in and snagged him, carefully pulling him out before setting him on the ground at her feet.  He marveled at his gigantic girlfriend while she grabbed the cage and turned it again, this time with the door toward Anni.

 

No one was eager to be picked by her, me least of all.  While the other two hid at the back however I knew there was nothing I could do if she wanted to pick me, so I simply stood in the middle of the cage.  Anni’s hand reached in, barely able to fit through the door, and came directly for me.  Her palm drew closer until my head was almost inside one of its deep lines, then her fingers swung shut around me.  With me trapped in her fist she withdrew, deforming the cage around the frame.

 

Anni’s grip was tremendously strong, and I worried that she would squeeze the life out of me then and there.  When her fingers opened and dropped me onto the carpet before her I was momentarily relieved, then reason took over again and I remembered there was nothing to be relieved about.  I looked at her, tremendously long feet straining their stockings, and gulped.  Any hope I had to survive this died the moment her hand entered the cage.

 

She turned the cage again so that it was toward Mary, then looked down at me.  I had felt small all my life, but never like this.  Even when I only came up to Anni’s waist I knew that was mostly a product of her being enormous.  Gina could never make me feel as small as Anni simply existing did.  From her look I could tell she knew it, too: she had never felt so big.

 

I stood there, staring up at the monumental woman dominating my view while her gaze continued to be locked onto me.  Anni didn’t say anything.  She didn’t have to.  My mouth hung open, and I tried to imagine how small I looked to her.  Probably I was a bug in her eyes, even more than I had been before.  A hint of a grin tickled her face.  Maybe she was doing the reverse of what I was.

 

The cage door slammed shut, making me jump.  I turned to see Fulda holding her prize aloft, peering at him.  “Which one of you took my boyfriend?” she asked.  Anni pointed down at you with a mischievous grin in response.  “What the hell, Anni?  Why didn’t you take the guy you asked me for?”

 

Anni shrugged her massive shoulders.  “Shouldn’t have put him in the cage if you didn’t want someone else to get him,” she answered.  “Besides, I’ve always thought he was kinda cute, looking up at me from my belt.  He’s even cuter at my feet.”

 

Fulda sighed.  She knew Anni had a point, and there was nothing she could do about it now.  “Well, now that everyone has their date, let’s go ahead and start,” she said, much less enthusiastic now.  “You!” she bellowed at the person in her hand, the force alone knocking him off his feet.  “Do you know why you’re here?”

 

“Um, I, uh, well, uh, not really,” he stammered.

 

“My friend Anni tells me that you have a lot of fun with your phone’s camera,” Fulda elaborated.  “Says that you like to use it to get upskirt pictures of the girls at school, particularly her.  Is this true?”

 

“Kind of, but it was just the once, and-“

 

“So you are a pervert, great!” Fulda exclaimed.  “If you like looking up skirts, I have just the treat for you!”  She spread out her legs to reveal the opening of her skirt, then held him at the base of it.  “Go on, get your fill!  You can get the most up-close and detailed upskirt pictures anyone’s ever seen!”

 

He seemed to be warming up to the idea, and that’s when Fulda struck.  She brought her legs together, trapping him between her thighs.  Fulda pulled her finger out and flexed her quads, focusing intently for several seconds before opening her legs again.  Blood was spattered on her thighs, one small circle of it on each leg.  The other men gasped while the giantesses cheered.  “One less creep!” Fulda announced, then turned to Mary.  “Your turn.”

 

Mary’s green eyes lit up, and the man she had chosen tried to run.  Her hand quickly swooped in and snatched him up though, leaving his legs to pump uselessly at the air for a second.  She turned him around and dangled him over her lap, watching him squirm.  “Same question, pipsqueak,” she cooly said.  “Why do you think you’re here in my hand?”  He remained silent.  “Well?  Speak up!”

 

“Um, I don’t know?” he finally replied, but he sounded totally unsure of his answer.

 

“Oh, then let me tell you!” Mary boomed with enough force to make him start swinging again.  “It’s because Fulda and I have seen you at least once a week hiding under the bleachers during cheerleading practice!  Nothing good ever happens there, and I saw your notebook the other day.  You had rated all of our butts!  Doesn’t seem too innocent to me.  So, why are you so obsessed with cheerleader butts?”

 

“I, uh, I’m not!” he protested, but Mary looked far from convinced.  “I’m not looking at you at all when I’m down there!  I’m actually buying drugs!”

 

“You’re a terrible liar, but I won’t hold that against you.”  Mary begins moving him behind her and lowering him toward the ground.  “Since you love butts so much I thought I’d get you very close to one.  Be careful though, I think you wrote that it’s a ‘killer’ ass?”  He began to scream incoherently while Mary tipped herself forward, placing him directly under her butt.  Her fingers opened so that he dropped to the carpet, and his screaming was replaced by the sound of her rear slamming into the floor.  She didn’t even need to show us the stain: we had no doubts that he was dead.  “You’re turn, Anni!”

 

The titaness before me demurred and pointed to Alyssa.  “I’d like to see her go first, actually.”

 

Alyssa’s boyfriend looked up at her with stars in his eyes.  “Well get on up here, my little man!” Alyssa exclaimed, lowering her hand toward him.  He gave no resistance while her fingers settled around his chest, plucking him up from the carpet.  Slowly she lifted him toward her face so that she could hold him in front of her beaming smile.  “There’s no question why you’re here, is there?”  He shook his head, so she continued.  “You’ve always been so excited about being shrunk, I just couldn’t leave you out of this!  And you know how some of our scenarios end with me eating you?”  All the excitement left his body at that question, and her smile faded.  “Yeah.  We’re breaking up and I thought this would be fitting.  Bye!”

 

Alyssa parted her lips, revealing her rows of perfect white teeth, and her now ex-boyfriend began to scream.  Effortlessly she tossed him into her mouth and snapped her lips shut, cutting off his cries.  She worked him around in her mouth a bit, pushing him against the roof of her mouth before flinging him to the back.  A lump appeared in her throat when she swallowed him whole, dropping him into her stomach.  “You’re right, Fulda!” she declared.  “That is fun!”

 

I gulped and turned to Anni, who seemed even larger now than before.  No more ways to delay it.  “And you,” she said, her voice a powerful rumble.  “Do you know why you’re here?”  She unfolded her legs, setting them down on either side of me.  I turned and saw that her feet reached far past the cage and were nearly in Fulda’s lap.  Nervously I turned back and found her flashing me, bottom of her jean skirt open wide with the garter of her stockings plainly visible.

 

“Because I tried to break up with Fulda,” I muttered, hanging my head.  I just wanted her to get it over with.

 

Anni grinned.  “At least one of you knows what you did.  But do you also know why I picked you instead of letting Fulda have you?”  I shrugged.  It hardly mattered, and she was about to tell me anyway.  “Because I want to have some fun with you.”  She pulled her feet in and planted one beside me, close enough I could grab the nylon if I wanted.  With a grunt she pushed herself up and dragged her other foot closer, nearly trapping me between her insteps.  Soon she was at her full height, her head nearly brushing the room’s ceiling.

 

I had always thought Anni was impossibly tall.  She had one tremendous growth spurt in third grade or so where she reached her present height, and I remember being no taller than her knees at that time.  Everyone was afraid of what would happen as she got older and kept growing.  Would she have another enormous growth spurt?  Would she ever stop?  Where would her clothes come from?

 

It occurred to me that I was looking at what would have happened if she kept growing.

 

While I gawked up at the titaness standing over me the other three had joined her.  Anni stepped back so they could get closer, and in no time they had penned me in.  In a whirl I looked from her stockinged feet to Alyssa’s socks, then Fulda’s, and finally Mary’s bare feet.  All of them grinned down at me, trapped between their feet.

 

“I want to have fun with you, too,” Alyssa said, edging one of her feet closer.  I stared at the encroaching foot, worried about what will happen if it gets too close.

 

“Me too,” said Mary, drawing my attention away from Alyssa.  She ground her toes into the carpet, and it was impossible not to imagine being under them.

 

“And I can never have enough fun with you,” Fulda finished.  She was standing with her hands on her hips, doing her best to look more powerful than she already was.  “Sorry if you’ve felt neglected this week, pipsqueak, I figured you could use the rest before this.”

 

Anni cleared her throat and my attention snapped back to her.  “There you have it, girls just want to have fun,” she boomed.  “But you should start running.”  Unable to disagree with her I turned and started the other way.