- Text Size +

Vignette #4 - Race to the Finish

Valerie loved this. She loved the sight of a bug scurrying away from her, fleeing in an effort to preserve its own life, lest it be squashed underneath her powerful foot. She loved it even more when said "bug" was not a bug at all, but was in fact a tiny man, his former proud stature stripped away from him along with his clothes, being left at a naked 1 inch tall.

This man, Terrence--she actually did remember this one's name--was in many ways her type: tall, fit, handsome, and Black; of course, at the moment, the first on that list, "tall" meant nothing. Once he proved his mettle in bed two weeks ago, she made her next move and reduced him to a paltry size, toying with and torturing him since then.

For Valerie, this chase was just the latest in the "games" that she played with them, but this time, there were dire consequences if he lost...

"Oh, watch out!" Valerie warned as her flip-flop-clad foot rose from the kitchen floor and targeted the running man below. "Looks like my foot has you right in its sight!" Indeed, at present, she could not see him at all from behind her foot.

Then, she stomped down. Surely, Terrence would not have lost the game already, right?

Not at all, it turned out, as right before her foot hit the floor, the tiny man scurried out from beneath its hungry shadow, just narrowly avoiding death. However, the wind her foot kicked up nearly blew him off of his feet, but he quickly recovered and continued to run.

"Not bad, Terrence," Valerie said. "Now you just have to keep it up."

To this, her other foot went on the attack, this one hanging a bit lower as it moved over towards him. Terrence looked upward and yelped as it bore down on him. Valerie chucked to herself and decided to hold back, pressing her foot down behind him. The sound of her flip-flop meeting the floor still made him flinch in fear.

"That was a close one!" she teased. "But if you want to taste sweet freedom, you'll have to do better than that."

"Please!!" Terrence shouted up at her as he kept running. "Please don't kill me!! I'll do anything you wan- ACK!!!" He leapt out of the way just as Valerie made another attempt to splatter him.

"Please stop begging me to spare your life," Valerie scolded as she pulled her foot back. "I told you what you have to do to win, do you better do your best to make it to the door."

She was referring to her house's back door, located in the kitchen. Right now, it was securely locked and its curtains, like all the others in the kitchen, were drawn to a close, letting little of the sunlight outside through their fabric. She had promised the little man that if he made it to the back door, she would open it and let him go free.

...Of course, she had no intention of following through on such a bargain; after all, she could not risk even the smallest chance of her getting caught. Either the man did not know that, or he wanted to cling to any small chance he had at escaping with his life.

Regardless, Terrence was nowhere near his destination.

She stood by and watched as the pathetic, naked man scurried across the floor, his feet running at full speed in their effort to carry him to the quote-on-quote "finish line". Valerie was actually impressed by how much stamina he had in him, considering the fact that he had eaten very little since his capture, not to mention the bruised state of his toned body, courtesy of her own brutal actions over the past two weeks. The will to live truly was a remarkable one, she thought.

"You're pretty fast for a bug," Valerie commented, before she once again started stalking after him. "...But can you outrun Valzilla? RWAR!!"

Clawing her hands and making playful roaring sounds like a stereotypical movie monster, she stomped after Terrence, using both of her feet one after the other to make repeated attempts to crush him. Her stomps were slow enough so that he managed to dodge each one just before it stepped down, his athletic body making swift turns once he found himself within its sinister shadow.

"If you don't run faster, Valzilla will squish you under her big feet," Valerie said as the man escaped against just as her left sandal hit the surface.

Terrence at that point was running in a zig-zag fashion across the floor; with the door far ahead of him, perhaps he knew that any other direction would only be a waste of time. Of course, this zig-zag pattern only served to keep him right in her path.

"Like right now! RAWR!!!" She made a hard stomp with her right foot, accompanied by the slapping sound of her flip-flop as it struck the hard floor. Though rather than crush him, she instead opted to just narrowly miss the man, who was taken by such a surprise that he fell backwards in shock.

The tiny man shuddered as he looked up at her; even at his size, she could see the sheer fear in his eyes, the soul of a man who was desperate to keep hold of his life.

"You're wide open," Valerie said as her right foot lifted off the floor and moved the short distance over to where he was. As expected, Terrence wasted no time and got up running once again; Valerie did not bother stepping down, and instead calmly brought her foot back to its twin.

In considering his size, he did seem to be making decent progress towards his goal, even if he was still less than halfway there at that point. If Valerie wanted to, she could have simply ended this game with her first stomp, but she was taking a sort of dark joy from making this man's life hell even now. Giving him even the slightest glimmer of hope before she would tear it all away from him.

After taking a few small steps after him--completely catching up with him in mere seconds what took him minutes to run--she nudged his back with the tip of her flip-flop, knocking him to the ground. Then, before he could get back to his feet, she lowered the same foot onto his body, the foam treads of her sandal making contact with his tiny body.

Valerie could hear the man scream from underneath; perhaps that he thought that she intended to crush him then and there. However, she was only exerting just enough force to keep him safely pinned underfoot.

"Oh, shit," Valerie said. "Looks like it's over for you. Valzilla's gonna pop you like a juicy black grape."

She heard Terrence scream and plead even louder than before; hearing his frantic cries for mercy made her crack a smile; she could have easily squashed him then and there if so desired. In fact, she was fighting the urge at that moment, even pressing down ever so slightly as if her natural instinct was trying to take over.

Rather, she instead kept her foot in place for several minutes, watching her foot and her eager red toes while Terrence screamed and likely fought desperately to free himself from what he believed was certain death. To him, the suspense was terrifying; she could only imagine what was going through his tiny head, why she was stalling in doing her dirty deed, and how long it would take before her foot completely lowered, coming down like a guillotine on the neck of his life.

"...Psych!" Valerie at last removed her foot from Terrence's body, still shivering in terror. He slowly glanced up at her--the fear still in his countenance--and upon getting a look at the dark grin she was flashing him, he almost immediately got back to his desperate run.

"Don't get too comfortable," Valerie warned the man. "You won't be safe until you actually reach the door. I'm still gonna keep trying to flatten you."

"Please, just let me go!" Terrence pleaded. "I wanna see my family again!!"

Valerie shrugged. "Then you better try harder to get there."

"Please!! Just let me go- NOOO!!!" Terrence made a sharp turn to his left avoid Valerie's foot coming down upon him. He almost immediately found himself in the shadow of her other ped, which was primed to turn him into a red paste. He escaped just narrowly; a split second later, and he would had been a goner.

Valerie did not let up; she repeatedly made attempt after attempt to stomp him beneath her sandals, though holding back just enough to miss or allow him to barely escape from certain death, all to prolong this game as far as she could. Even if she already knew what the end result would be.

Despite her own efforts, Terrence had finally crossed the halfway point to his goal. Perhaps he too noticed, as his pace increased somewhat, even as he was dodging Valerie's feet.

"You made it past the halfway mark. Congrats!" she complemented. "...But you still have a long way to go. I wonder if you'll even make it there?"

She stepped over him and then stomped down right in front of his path; seemingly undeterred, he made a shift to his right and ran around her foot.

"I knew that wouldn't work," Valerie commented as she pulled her foot back and watched as the tiny man continued to run away from her, perhaps sensing the brief reprieve that she was giving him at the moment.

In fact, she decided to take a brief break. "Hang tight, insect. I'll be right back."

She walked over to the kitchen sink, next to which was her strainer full of cleaned dishes, few in number. Living alone, it was not as if she needed many of them; she was nowhere near ready to settle down with a mate, and she hardly ever invited family over for dinner, as such a thing was too risky.

Pulling one of her smaller cuts from the strainer, she headed to and then opened the refrigerator, quickly locating the nearly-empty carton of cherry juice. She poured the entirely of its contents into her cup, amounting to a half-full fill, and then--completely disregarding Terrence--walked over to the sink and began to look through the window behind the sink, slightly pulling apart the curtain to do so.

The window was facing right towards the white wooden fence that separated her lot from her neighbor's, but even with her small yard, she was offered a decent enough sight of the world outside. Robins flew into and frolicked within the lush branches of the nearby tree, chirping happily or perhaps aggressively; Valerie could never be sure. As she took repeated sips from her beverage, she watched as a grey squirrel made its way across the lawn, in search of any scrap of food it could find; as long as it stayed away from her trash bin out back, she thought.

All sorts of insects flew and crawled around, though with the window itself shut, they would not be able to get inside of her house. ...Not that she particularly minded; as annoying as they were, they would just serve as yet another pest to squash. Still, the world outside presented all sorts of dangers for a person as small as Terrence; even if he did make it out there, his chances of survival were nil.

As she took another sip from her sweet red juice, a drop of it fell upon her yellow shirt. Kind of a bother, but it was barely noticeable.

Further away, beyond the fence was her neighbor, an older Indian man, mowing his lawn. He was a rather kind man, even if his thick accent made him hard to comprehend at times. Hypothetically, if Terrence did survive the trek through her yard and reach her neighbors', and assuming that they did not unknowingly murder him, she knew that he would be more than willing to help Terrence, and that would be the end of her.

There was no way she would allow that to happen.

After spending a bit over ten minutes staring through the window and savoring her delicious beverage, at last her cup had run dry. She rinsed off the cup with warm water from the faucet, before placing it into the sink. The empty carton, she compressed between her hands and then threw it into the nearby trash bin.

"That was pretty good," Valerie enthused as she closed the curtain back to the way it was before. Then, as she turned around, "Now, to check up on my- Holy crap!!"

Valerie was stunned to see that Terrence had closed the gap to the back door significantly. In fact, on her scale, he was less than three feet away from the proverbial finish line. The little man's pace looked to be even quicker than it had been before, perhaps due to him being so close to his goal.

"Oh hell no!" Valerie rushed over to the man, running around the small wooden table in the room. Her flip-flops made very audible slapping sounds as she ran towards the back door; Terrence of course noticed her approach right away, as he let out a distressed yelp after briefly glancing behind and then forcing himself to run even faster.

Of course, his efforts were for naught, as she not only surpassed him, but also parked herself right in front of the door, somewhat stretching her arms out to cover the wooden monolith; not that it would have mattered to a man as small as Terrence, but it worked to send a message.

"And where do you think you're going?" Valerie said to the tiny man, who skidded to a stop in the face of her overwhelming presence. His body was pouring with sweat; no doubt that he had pushed himself to his limit to make it that far that fast.

"Get out of my way!!" Terrence bravely--or foolishly--barked up at her.

"You're seriously trying to give me orders? Yeah, not gonna happen."

Terrence let out a frustrated howl, and then exploded in a full-speed sprint towards the door behind Valerie. Perhaps he was throwing caution to the wind, having made it so close to the goal; there was no way Valerie was going to let him reach it. She lifted her right foot into the air, and then brought it down upon him. However, she got nothing but the bare floor, as he sped out of its way and avoided being splattered all over the bottom of its sandal. Valerie immediately went for a second stomp with the same foot, and then a third one, but Terrence simply managed to escape each time.

She turned a bit to her side and with her left foot, slid it across the floor towards Terrence, in an attempt to knock him back where he had run from, but due to her slightly lifting the foot from the floor, there was just enough space for Terrence to duck under as her flip-flop passed over him. Recovering quickly, he sped towards the door, now less than a foot away from him.

"Augh, you piece of shit," Valerie said, right before making another attempt at squashing him with her left foot, which also ended in failure as he scurried out from its shadow right before it could destroy him.

Even Valerie had to admit that she was impressed by his agility, though she also found herself getting a bit frustrated with the man's will to live. In only seconds, Terrence would reach his goal and expect his reward, his freedom. This burst of speed showed that he knew that, that he was putting in well past 110% to make it there. As the huge wooden door came within his reach, Terrence hands stretched out in front of him, eager to be free at last.

His tiny fingers just barely made contact with the wood...

...Until Valerie's hand snatched him up from the floor.

"Gotcha!" She triumphantly announced.

She could feel Terrence's small body struggling and fighting within her closed hand, and could even make out the muffled sounds of his yelling and ranting. She stood back up and walked to the center of the kitchen, wherein she unfurled her fingers and observed the tiny man shaking in both fear and anger in her palm.

"Sorry, but you lost," Valerie said to him.

"That's bullshit!!" Terrence angrily shouted. "I made it to the door!! You have to let me go!!"

Valerie tsked with a shake of her head. "Ah, Terrence, you stupid little bug. Did you really think I would just let you leave?"

"Let me go!!" Terrence repeated.

"No," Valerie quickly responded. "You're not going anywhere. You're mine until the end."

"Grrrahh!!!" Terrence snarled. "You fuckin' chink!!"

"It's 'jap'," Valerie coolly corrected.

"What!?"

"I'm Japanese. If you're going to call me a slur, at least use the right one, nigger." She smiled teasingly, to which Terrence gritted his teeth in anger. "You mad? Then do something about it."

After another frustrated yell, Terrence stood to his feet and made what could have been an attempt at leaping off from her hand. However, her other hand caught him with its index finger and thumb, pulling him closer to her face. With Terrence being held there, she got an even closer look at the pathetic man, who shuddered as his angry eyes glared at her.

"I think you need to cool off," Valerie told him, after which she opened her mouth and moved him closer to it.

Terrence screamed and pleaded, fighting and flailing in her grasp, but it did him no good. He was dropped securely onto her tongue, before closing her mouth completely.

Even inside of her mouth, he still yelled at her, but the only answer she had for him was her tongue lashing and rolling him around all around her mouth. She walked around the kitchen, all the while taking great joy in tormenting the struggling man at her tongue's mercy, of which the wet appendage had none. He was dashed against her cheeks, slammed against the roof of her mouth, and pinned beneath the tongue on her jaw, all the while he kept yelling and flailing, and even at one point seemingly punching the tongue or anything else he could.

She always loved the feeling of tiny men inside of her mouth, completely trapped inside of a dark, wet prison. There were many a time where this oral torment would prelude her victim's passage into her stomach, where further pain would await them as they were torn apart by her stomach acid. She was highly tempted to swallow Terrence then and there, to feel his struggling as her esophagus transported him deeper into her body.

Looking down on the pristine white floor, however, she decided to just stick with her original plan. After all, it could use a little blood.

Using her tongue, she pressed the Terrence against her lips inside of her mouth, and then after pursing her lips, she spat him out onto the floor two feet away. The tiny naked man struck the white surface at high speed, his wet body coated with saliva tumbling until he finally landed on his back.

Terrence laid there, breathing in as heavily as he could, as Valerie walked over to him.

"There's all nice and cool," she said as she approached. Terror overtaking his being, he tried to back away from her, but his hand kept slipping in the puddle of saliva around him.

"Please..." he uttered. "Let me go...!"

Valerie shook her head as she placed her hands on her hips. "You're still going on about that? I told you before, you're not getting out of here." She then grinned darkly. "Well, that's not completely true. You'll get out of here, by leaving life itself."

"No...!" Terrence yelled as she lifted her foot and moved it over above him. "Don't!! Please stop!!!"

Valerie cackled; the last thing she saw of Terrence before her foot completely blocked her sight of him was the tiny man holding his arms up in an attempt to ward off her foot. Then, her foot lowered, nice and slowly; her heel met the floor first as the rest of the foot followed, until her toes lowered and started to crunch Terrence beneath them.

"Goodbye, Terrence!" Valerie bid him.

She drew his execution out, relishing in not only the feeling of his body breaking through the thin sole of her sandal also but his screams of sheer agony, before those were eventually silenced as they were completely overtaken by the final wet squelch of his exploding body, which shot out blood from beneath the front end of her flip-flop.

Lifting her heel slightly, her toes pressed down even harder as she twisted her foot from side to side, spending over a minute grinding and tearing Terrence apart beneath her. Soon, the crumbling of his bones gave completely away to a sick gurgling of sticky liquid, a sign that he had been thoroughly pulped.

Once Valerie was satisfied, she removed her foot from what had been her shrunken Black toy, and as expected, found nothing but flattened and shredded flesh and shattered and grounded bones. All within a grisly splatter of a similar shade of red as the polish she wore on her toes. Examining the bottom of her flip-flop, she found more blood and some more flesh, smashed and embedded in the treads of her shoe, joining the dried bits of some of its previous victims already pressed cleanly into the sole.

Valerie let out a sigh of pleasure as she returned her foot to the floor; even moreso than the chase, she loved when she would finally and brutally put and end to her tiny men's futile run. As such, she had been looking forward to squashing Terrence for two weeks, ever since she had first caught him in her net, and he certainly did not disappoint.

In the end, "Valzilla" did indeed pop him like a juicy black grape.



------>