- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter. I appreciate all of the reviews I am sorry I took so long to get this done.

I was awoken by the massive toes begin to crack as the sleeping giantess began to wake up. Unfortunately, my position was cemented as she began to really move and to my horror she seemed to not even be thinking of me as the foot I was attached to swung off the bed. I was squeezed between as the foot touched down onto the ground which was only made worse as she began to step up.

 

The agonizing walk ended as she made it to the bathroom and excitingly, I watched as far from above she began untying her sleep pants. She quickly threw the pants down at me at the same time she began to sit down, and my excitement was quickly tempered as her pants blocked my view. As she settled on the toilet, I did my best to ignore the sounds that now flooded the area. I tried to focus on making enough movement that she would remember where I was as a small part of me believed she would still do the right thing. My efforts were made worthless by just how cemented I was in between these perfect toes.

 

The worst part was how much stuff she had built up had stuck this way over night and I was unable to budge.  I could hear her playing on her phone as she finished her business and squeezing me as she began to rise up her pants going with her. She had begun walking around and going through different parts of the house. The pain was becoming worse and worse as she stomped around unaware of the torture I was going though.

 

As she went about getting ready for the day I was getting more and more annoyed that she hadn’t remembered me and my place. I was distracted by my position and the humiliation and smells that accompany it and didn’t notice as she started the water. I was startled when it got dark as her pants passed by my damp prison. Followed by the short shadow of her panties quickly coming down and scarily I was thrust forwards as she kicked them towards another pile of clothes. My sticky bonds held firm as she planted her foot back down and the rest of her clothing was removed.

I was in complete awe as I gazed up at this gorgeous woman who had stolen my wife as she was preparing a few things for her day high above me. My view was distorted as I was rushed upwards and then splashed down as she stepped into the bath she had drawn for herself. Multiple emotions hit me at once as I was instantly submerged under the steaming water. Still unable to even struggle I was saved as she submerged herself and brought me and her toes slightly above the water.

 

Through the occasional time spent submerged as she slipped her feet below the water I watched as my captor enjoyed her bath. After a length of time I was completely submerged again as she started to clean herself. I struggled to breathed and came close to blacking out before I was brought back above the water once again. I got in as much air as possible expecting to go under again, but was surprised as it started darkening as her giant hands came towards me.

 

For the first time since I had shrunk I finally was surrounded by a smell that was pleasant. She had began to wash her feet and was spreading body wash all over the toes that had held me captive. We were thrust underwater as she started vigorously rubbing at the foot and then her fingers started going in between the toes reaching me very quickly. The force in which she scrubbed jarred me loose immediately and I was thrown into the massive ocean sized bath.

 

I breached through the surface of the water and tried to stay afloat as the moving mountain of a giantess created huge wave every time she moved. I was drifting all over the bath tub as she finished cleaning herself. When she was done the waves went all over as she stood up and I was thrown under as the water crashed down off her beautiful nude body. The drain roared to life as her feet left the tub and I started to swim for all my life was worth. I was just one the outside of the water going in the drain as the bath finished. I just laid there sputtering on the bottom of the massive tub.

 

I know that there was no I would survive the drain and at this point I was considering throwing myself in if I could even find the strength to move. Outside the tub I heard Jennifer drying herself off as the door opened and my wife entered and giggling ensued. I tried to get any part of my body to move as I heard them start to make out. I closed my eyes trying to drown out the noise and focus on something peaceful. This attempt at finding peace was interrupted by a huge crashing force of both giantess entering the bathtub. I could do nothing as my body was still shut down as they entered in to the tub.

 

I barely registered as the water was turned on during their heat of passion and all around me it began to build up and they continued to go at each other. It got dark as my wife’s foot came over me and to continue my streak of bad luck I was smothered as she stepped on me and grounded down as she twister her foot. Her foot lifted up and I stayed stuck too it as it maintained its position for a bit in the air. My wives foot began to go towards her lover as she rubbed it against her leg which dislodged me sending me spiraling towards the rough tub before. I splashed down catching the current of the water bouncing off the two lovers sending me away. I tried to scream or do anything to alert my wife as I went down towards the drain. Nothing came out and I know that nothing would have distracted them as they continued on. I loved everything about my life and relationship with my beautiful wife and these were the only thoughts I had as I gazed up at her perfect nude form. Faster then I would have ever wanted the view was gone as I was flushed down the drain with the water fading into the darkness forever…..