- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I did my best with this chapter. It was difficult to write out the vision I had in my head, but I hope you all still enjoy!!

 

 

 

 

I was jolted awake by my inability to breathe again as some of the disgusting liquid had assaulted my taste buds. I don’t know how long I was out, but thankfully Jennifer had stopped moving except for the occasional twitch. Although it did feel like we were moving which gave me the impression we were in a car. I listened carefully to try to hear what was happening outside of the confines of my prison. I was shocked to listen to Jennifer actually talking to my wife and from what little bit I could hear they were on their way home from the bar and both sounded like they were pretty intoxicated. When they started to talk about some guy that they thought was hot at the bar I started to tune them out again which was made easy by another crushing toe flex.

They started to move again and I was put through the torture her toes provided as she made her way from the car to the house. I heard the door slam as the ladies drunkenly made their way inside and I was grateful as she slipped her shoes off leaving me only trapped in her socks now. I was continually crushed as she continued to walk, but was rapidly thrust up in the air as she fell onto what I assumed was he couch.

My world was completely different as she had her feet propped up and I was suspended in air, but was still unable to separate myself from her ginormous toes. I could hear her and my wife giggling but that was all I could really catch over the television. I tried again to struggle against the glue holding me, and for the first time since I had shrunk I was finally noticed as I had apparently created and itch. She aggressively grinded her toes together almost smearing me into her toe, and when that didn’t work I felt her finger dig at the sock threatening to cut me in half. She only succeeded in crushing me and driving me further into the humid space between her toes. This action only seemed to cement me even further into the space and I was now almost completely immobile as the space was so limited here.

I was jolted sideways as she took her foot and moved where it was perched and left me in the same awkward position when it came to a rest. I was surprised when I heard the cotton fiber of the sock rubbing against her supple skin as the sock was pulled from me and tossed aside. I was greeted surprisingly by my wife’s gorgeous face as she had been the one who removed the sock as she repeated the action with the foot next to me. I then watched as my wife began to rub her friends soles below me and I looked over towards the side and could see Jenifer returning the favor.

I gazed up at my wife’s face from my current hell and tried to imagine it like I used to see it. I could see her lips moving as she continued to talk with her friend paying attention to her instead of looking down at me like I would prefer. As I gazed loving up at my wife’s massive flawless face as she began to work her massage a little further up on the foot and made it towards the toes. I was treated to another fit of pain as my wife was unconsciously crushing me between her friend’s large toes. She continued her unaware assault on me as she rubbed her toes as well as the ball of her foot.

I hadn’t paid attention to the conversation at all or else I might have been aware of what was happening miles above my minuscule form. I was surprised to feel movement as the foot began rise and surprisingly I was getting closer to my wife’s face. My heart lept out of my chest as I thought for sure I had been spotted and she was coming in for a closer look. As I attempted to make eye contact I was a little discouraged as my wife was only staring at Jennifer and she seemed to be doing so intensely. I became even more discouraged as my wife’s supple lips soared out and stretched towards the incoming foot. I had never been this close to a giantess before as her giant nose stretched clear over the space I was looking through and her lips kissed Jennifer’s foot so sensually. Her breathing completely surrounded me and it felt like a tornado, and for once I was thankful that I was not able to come free.

Her kisses made their way across to each of the toes as if she was thanking them for torturing me and then she continued down from me and got other parts of the giant foot. She then discarded the foot that held me off to the side and I watched from my hole as she repeated the action with the other foot. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen watching my wife Love on that beautiful foot like that and watching how much she was enjoying it. After she finished with that foot I was surprised to watch her continue to kiss up her legs making her way to Jennifer’s thick thighs. I then could barely see what was happening but I heard the immense movement of fabric and pretty soon all light was blacked out as my wife was sliding Jennifer’s Leggings and underwear off of her curvy body.

My wife went back to kissing as she made her way towards her ultimate destination and Jennifer was loving every bit of it. As she got closer Jennifer could hardly contain herself and I was being thrust all over the couch as she toyed with the feelings of what was coming. I knew the moment my wife finally reached her vagina as Jennifer let out an eardrum shattering moan and proceeded to squeeze her toes and me together repeatedly. I was trying to be angry at my wife for cheating on me, but my body was betraying me as this was beyond the hottest thing I had ever seen as my wife continued to go down on her best friend. The moans continued which was also usually accompanied by an intense toe clench and I wasn’t sure I was going to survive this encounter. My wife’s skillful tongue continued hitting the perfect area as Jennifer’s moans got more intense and she seem to go rigid as she had clamped her toes together and wasn’t letting up. I was in complete agony as I felt like she had grinded me into nothing and screaming did nothing but allow some of her sweat to penetrate my mouth and fill me with that horrid taste. Jennifer’s scream left me deaf as she reached climax and finally released her hold on me as she went limp feeling the waves of pleasure.

After it was done I watched as my beautiful wife stretched back up to her large height with the biggest smile on her face. She began to say something but as she did my world was shaken as Jennifer quickly rose and jumped onto my wife. Her foot was now in a downward facing position under her gigantic ass as I could hear them begin to heavily make out. I realized how insignificant I really was as I could only listen as my wife cheated on me in my new position of the toe jam of the girl she was sleeping with. Jennifer shifted again which was shortly followed by very loud moans that I would guess be Jennifer returning the favor.

Jennifer must have a real talent for these kind of things as my wife’s moans grew louder and louder, and way faster than I had ever achieved came the final scream that accompanied my wife’s best orgasms. I was stretched out towards the end of the couch and repositioned in a whole new way as Jennifer had laid sideways as the two begin to cuddle. I was actually frightened as this had apparently included a game of footsie as Jennifer’s toes began to brush up against the toes of my wife. The sound and the smell intensified as they began almost a thumb war game with their toes. My wife’s biggest toe shifted over above my home and worked its way down into the little groove that held me captive. Her gigantic toe then made contact with me and began its toying. I was immediately crushed and my little hole became a sauna between the two giantess hot sweaty feet. I was thrown for a surprise as when the gigantic toe left the hole I was scraped along with it. My freedom was short-lived as the big toe caught me and then smeared me into the rest of Jennifer’s foot giving me almost a full tour. When the pressure was finally relieved I was thrown from the foot and landed a few feet from them.

I laid there for a moment trying to do anything to will my limbs to move so that I could possibly find safety from these relentless giantesses and their unintentional deadly games I had been an unwilling contestant to.  I finally found the strength to get up and I gazed over at the two beautiful women who continued to drunkenly make out and I was somewhat hurt. My wife had just cheated on me and I wondered if she would even tell me about this night. Although it seemed somewhat better in a weird way that she had cheated on me with a woman it still hurt that it had happened, and not only did she cheat on me she unknowingly almost killed me between her new loves toes mighty grasp.

I gave up that thinking as I decided it was time to find someplace to rest safely. I knew the couch wasn’t going to work and I wouldn’t make it to the coffee table so I decided to jump. Although I could survive the jump I saw their discarded clothes clumped up underneath me and aimed for that. It was a quick and almost fun jump as I landed in my wife’s discarded leggings and underwear. I could tell immediately that my wife had worn these for most of the day and definitely during her jog as the aroma was exactly pleasant. It was nothing compared to what I had experienced the past couple days, and I was a little distracted when I found a freshly wet spot from where my wife had been clearly excited by what she was doing to her friend. I was completely blown away that I was standing in my wife’s underwear because it felt like a city block to me. I made the ridiculously long climb up and out of her clothes and headed for the space under the TV. After what felt like days I made it to safety under the TV and turned to look at how beautiful and happy they looked as they slept in each other’s arms. I would do anything for that to be me cuddling my wife after such a happy evening. That was all I could think about as I peacefully drifted off into a dark sleep…