- Text Size +

My wife’s beautiful smile was eclipsed by her hand as it came down on top of me, and I was surrounded by building size fingers that slowly began to close in on me eventually scooping me up in their grasp. I was forced to my stomach as the force of my wife simply lifting me to her face was that amplified to me. What felt like a life time because I almost couldn’t breathe while it was happening ended with me falling into the center of her palm as she straightened out her hand. When all the movement stopped I finally was able to look up, but almost had to back up even further as my wife’s beautiful face was overwhelmingly huge. Her eyes, which used to be my favorite part of her flawless face, were now larger than my entire body and were attempting to melt me with their intense stare.

After she studied my entire minuscule form for minutes she finally opened her mouth “I can’t believe how tiny you got!” “I can’t believe you survived being this small, and there really is no point in lying to you I had hoped you would have already been squashed.” I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her incredibly large mouth which was accompanied by her terrible morning breath spilling all over my body. “I’m sorry Hunny but it’s time for both of us to move on.” As she finished saying this the gforce was back as her hand hurtled towards the ground. As her hand got closer the walls of her once dainty fingers turned into a slope and I tumbled towards the ground. She wasted no time as she stood back up and began to lift her perfect foot.

Her foot came down faster than I had seen it move yet and I was immediately met with that sweaty flesh surrounding every bit of my being. I think this was worse than the jog as she put everything she had into smashing me into the floor. I was unable to breathe as the pressure continued which wasn’t the worst thing ever as It was so intense I was unable to fully smell her ripe foot. As the pressure began to lift I watched as my wife’s foot was replaced by her face which turned to a scorn when she saw that I was undamaged. Her face changed when she seemed to have an idea and went over towards the door where she selected those same sneakers I had spent the day in. She slipped her perfect foot into one and the ground shook as she approached me again. She had a look of pure determination as the sneaker lifted way above me and began its rapid decent. I felt my whole-body pop as the sneaker made contact with my tiny form and the dirty tread overpowered me into the floor. It was only briefly however as it lifted soon after, but to my absolute horror It immediately came back down almost harder this time. This repeated 3 more times and on the last one it held its constant pressure as I could feel as my wife attempted to now smear me into the floor like she was putting out a cigarette. I almost blacked out again and I have no idea why I was still alive through all this as the sneaker lifted once again. This time there was no repeat action just my wife’s beautiful face immediately switched to a look of pure distain. “How could you possibly survive any of that!” She yelled as she tried to think of some other way she could dispose of me.

Still outwardly angry her ginormous fingers were surrounding me before I could even comprehend their movement. I was scooped up and I fell into the palm as she formed a fist and unknown to me, as it all just felt like moving, she began to pace back and forth thinking. As the fingers fell away from me I was once again exposed to her sexy smiling face which I was finding more evil in my current state. She clearly had an idea as I was repositioned in-between two of her fingers and I found myself on the rise once again. I rose up to above her face and she smiled up at me “Goodbye, no way you come back from this.” The fingers that had me pinched slowly lowered me towards her smile which as I got closer separated to display white teeth each one scarily the same size as me. Looking past that I could see her monstrous tongue which had begun to extend towards its incoming guest. She deposited me onto that waiting slimy pink monster which slowly started to pull me past those pearly white walls.

I was unprepared for this trip inside as I was already soaked in her saliva before I even made it fully into the mouth. It was made worse when my wife’s mouth came to a complete close as her tongue gave me an impromptu tour of her mouth. I was slowly moved around and smashed into different parts of her mouth, and as I struggled to breath against the pink monster each breath I pulled in was filled with my wife’s foul breath. Eventually she stopped the tease and while I was happy that I was done being manhandled I was completely terrified as my new destination appeared to be the back of her throat. I knew this was the end for me as my wife, well ex-wife at this point, was right in that there was no coming back from what was waiting for me down at the end of that pit. She manipulated my tiny body towards the entrance and I didn’t even bother fighting as there was no winning this badly matched battle. Things got pitch black as she shoved me down into her throat and began the process of swallowing me alive….

 

The last thing I expect was for my wife’s footsteps to jolt me out of the most realistic dream I have ever had. I couldn’t believe that was all just a dream if only I had pinched myself I may not have had to go through all that, I almost giggled to myself as I thought that last part. I rolled over from my spot near my wife’s flats and gazed upwards as my gorgeous wife approached my spot. She was dressed to jog again and she slipped on those treacherous sneakers and my entire world shook as she slipped out the door to go on another jog.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Little cliche I know, but I am a beggining writer just having some fun!