[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: So... I decided to write down my adventures! From outgrowing the earth to being subatomic, I do it all, and I'm gonna post it. fair warning some of these are very M rated. Don't you even think about it kiddies. I'll be adding tags as they apply to atleast one chapter.
Rated: X
Categories: Lesbians, Growing Woman, Destruction, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Violent, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1173 Read: 6573
Published: May 10 2017 Updated: May 10 2017
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All recognizable content falls under 'parody' and is fair use.

The names sensha, I'm a kitsune who can do anything... like literally, I'm the ultimate mary sue character. And you might be asking a few questions related to being a kitsune, like what is a kitsune and why I don't have the furry tag on my story.

A kitsune in the way I'm using is a girl with fox ears and a tail. So a more correct term would be kitsunemimi (lit: fox ears) as for not having the furry tag, I don't think a kitsune or neko counts as a furry.


But yeah enjoy the nonsense I post.

1. growing drunk by Sensha [Reviews - 1] (1173 words)
This short story is first person and has: drunkenness, growing, futa, 'playing' with buildings, destruction, and just plain alot of mature stuff.

This is why I'm not supposed to have alcohol. Don't expect alot of futa chapters I'm rarely in the mood for it. I'm gonna remove it from the tags later.