- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All recognizable content falls under 'parody' and is fair use.

The names sensha, I'm a kitsune who can do anything... like literally, I'm the ultimate mary sue character. And you might be asking a few questions related to being a kitsune, like what is a kitsune and why I don't have the furry tag on my story.

A kitsune in the way I'm using is a girl with fox ears and a tail. So a more correct term would be kitsunemimi (lit: fox ears) as for not having the furry tag, I don't think a kitsune or neko counts as a furry.


But yeah enjoy the nonsense I post.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This short story is first person and has: drunkenness, growing, futa, 'playing' with buildings, destruction, and just plain alot of mature stuff.

This is why I'm not supposed to have alcohol. Don't expect alot of futa chapters I'm rarely in the mood for it. I'm gonna remove it from the tags later.
I hiccupped and dropped the sake bottle, my fourth. There were lots of people around but none of em were particularly cute. Nobody to play with. Not like it mattered, hic, if there was nobody to play with I'd just play with the cities themselves, maybe even the entire world... yeah, getting super huge and stuffing the entire planet in my pussy... or maybe I could become a futa and stick it in the head of my dick.

"Heh biggah i gow!" I laughed and hiccuped as my cloathes tightened, I stood up and stretched as the top of my shirt ripped, revealing my sizable chest. I was getting alot of looks as I grew.

"Enchoy twa ssshow?" I said and hiccupped again, my shorts were ripped over my ass, my white panties becoming visible. I noticed and turned around, shaking my butt at all the girls, it was a ladies bar or whatever they're called. As I did it made the tear worse.

I kept growing as my head hit the ceiling, I walked outside slightly hunched over as my shorts fell to the ground in tatters. My shirt meanwhile was tearing at ever seam and my ample breasts had already busted out of it and soon my bra aswell.

"Haha *hic* bigaw!" I laughed drunkenly as my body expanded, my bra and panties snapping off at the same time. I jiggled both front and back now that they were out of the way.

"Almosh creer." I said drunkenly as my body kept expanding, my sweater finally giving way and tearing off as my named form expanded more rapidly, I walked into the street as a car hit my leg, which was about the size of a light pole at the moment, and the front end went in like two feet.

I laughed at the pathetic vehicle and picked it up, it was about the size of one of those kids jeeps superstores have. I smirked, it may not have been that small compared to me but I didn't need to be big to do this. I tossed it And it barrel rolled across the ground like ten times.

I smirked and quickly grew to fifty feet, stoppimg (for now) just under fifty feet tall. I smirked, I felt like some futa fun. I wasn't usually a fan f it but it was fun sometimes.

I tapped my crotch and near instantly it formed, if i was normal size it would be a foot long. It was also sticking out like an arrow. I was feeling hot.

"Hehehe *hic* thyme too fush ah billdong." I laughed as I rammed my new dick into the first skyscraper I saw, I moaned loudly at the sensation and unintentionally jumped a bit in height, causing my dick to damage the building quite a bit. I smirked and made just it bigger until it stuck out the other side, I then turned to the side and the top half of the building came clean off.

"Hah hwa, wittle billdongs are sow frahle." I laughed and smiled, using my dick as a wrecking ball felt fucking amazing. I smirked and turned, plowing into another building and making it collapse. I loved ruining cities.

I watched some little humans running away, I smirked and suddenly they all were on my dick, which was resting on half a building.

"Massash mie mashive freashin dict, or eye'll crussssh yah." I said and hiccupped, I was going to crush them either way. I snapped my fingers and had a bottle of of sake as massive as I was and started chugging, feeling the tinies massage me out of fear.

"Mmm... felsh naiz." I moaned as I missed my mouth a bit with the sake, now very drunk and aroused, a dangerous combination with someone who can warp reality.

I moaned as the tinies did as they were told, massaging and licking my massive dick.

"Bigaw." Was all I said through her moans and I quickly increased in height, my butt pushing over the building behind mebefore I turned around and sat on the tinies and the building they were one as it was crushed under my weight as I passed a hundred feet, I needed bigger buildings.

I started walking and growing as I reached two hundred feet, I kicked a higway bridge without even noticing and a car on it flew almost a mile. I smirked as I saw a city with skyscrapers a thousand feet tall, which I had just reached.

'a little city for a big girl' I thought and giggled as I crushed suburban houses as I walked, I had stopped growing again at the same height as the skyscrapers.

I smiled and rammed my huge dick into one, then yanked it out and repeated, moaning in overwhelming pleasure I kept going, I felt like I was going to cum soon.

I moaned and a torrent came out the end of my dick as I cummed hard. The wave flooding a building on the next lane over as it poored out. After it was done I pushed the building over. I was tired of being a futa and the dick disappeared

I picked a random building and rammed my entire body into it diagonally and moved my emtire body up and down against it, I could feel the metal twisting and bending, even steel was powerless against me.

Then a bunch of explosions hit me from every which way, the surprise made me jump in height quite a bit, when I stood back up my head was past the clouds. I looked down to find an army unleashing all of it's ordinance upon me.

"Wital aria, mewt fut." I said in my drunken stupor and lifted my foot as I quickly grew until the clouds only reached my waist and I dropped it, crushing the entire army. I laughed happily as jet fighters swarmed me like bees. I ignored them as I began to walk, one step covering inane distances. each step, though I was unaware, caused earthquakes off the charts of anything measured. I walked all the way from the US to... some part of asia, causing a major tsunsmi world wide when I went in the water, and stomped around basically at random. I was still growing as my knees were at the clouds, my head now in space as I kept growing.

"Hahaha, wital wurld, yull ber in miy." I laughed as I started to get wet just thinking about my Idea as I kept growing, now floating in space since I was too big to stand on the world. I watched the tiny planet get smaller and smaller until I stopped, it was small enough to fit in my pussy. I grabbed it and rammed it inside, moaning at how good it felt sincd it didn't quite fit. I kept moving my fingers in and out until I cummed it out, I had to cum three timed before it was finally pushed out.



Chapter End Notes:
So yeah that was a thing. Don't worry I fixed everything after, well undid is a better way to say it... a few hours later when I sobered up.

Though some still remembered it, not supposed to but they do.