- Text Size +

Sarah got back from the shops and put the multiple bags down on the counter, taking a brown paper bag out with a large green cross on the front she hadn't noticed the bottom had gotten wet where it had been sat against some frozen meat on the hot walk home. She opened the top of the bag and dipped her hand in to pull the bottles and medicines out, accidentally pushing her hand into the top of them and pushing the whole contents out of the bottom.

 

"Ugh! Weak piece of shit bags!" she shouted in annoyance seeing the bottles shatter on the hard kitchen floor.

 

The multi-coloured chemicals began to ooze and mix together and Sarah sighed as she went to fetch something to clean it up with, grabbing some kitchen towel and starting to scoop and mop up the mess as the mixture got all over her hands and began to tingle. She thought the feeling was weird but there wasn't exactly anything she could do about it until the mess was cleaned up. Once it was done Sarah realised the cap of the nasal spray she had picked up for her sister still had some mess in it where it had seeped into the lid. She pulled it off and went to wipe it up but suddenly she felt dizzy, having to lean forward against the counter as she put the spray down in front of her. Everything got brighter suddenly and felt like it was pulsating for a moment, getting bigger and smaller as her vision swam madly, then everything began rushing past. Sarah thought she was collapsing, seeing the counter and top of the spray bottle rushing towards her.

 

Amy came out of her room dressed in a faded, over-sized pair of white pajamas with little cartoon pictures of fruit dotted all over them. She felt rough and her head was pounding while she struggled to breath through her horrible head cold. Her dirty-blonde hair was a scruffy mess and her cheeks and nose were a rosey red as she dabbed a tissue at her watery eyes. She came to the counter where the food bags were and a single spray bottle sat up on end. Even just moving around outside of her blankets set her cold off as her streaming eyes blurred Amy's vision and made her blink heavily to try to clear them. She stared blearily at the fresh food sat on the counter getting warm. Amy gave an annoyed grunt, irritated that her sister had left this stuff on the side to spoil and had apparently just gone out.

 

“Are these groceries on the side for a reason?” Amy called out through the apartment, waiting a moment for an answer “fuck sake...” She mumbled, her eyes filling up again as she looked down at the blurry shape of the nasal spray on the counter, picking it up and sniffing heavily to try and clear her nose “Ugh, I hate these things.” She said to herself, mentally working up the willpower to use it.

 

Sarah woke to the booming sound of something immeasurably loud blaring through her skull. It vibrated her entire body down to her skeleton as if she were stood in front of a stack of speakers at a festival. Sitting up suddenly she seemed to be on some kind of white round table or platform with a hole in the centre. Looking around she couldn't comprehend her surroundings until with a sudden jolt her platform wobbled violently then began to rocket into the air. With a scream she was flattened into the surface by the wind buffeting her whole body, the g-force half crushing her as she looked up to see a pair of rounded mountains seemingly jutting from some kind of huge white cliff edge until she shot past those and further up towards a strangely pale terrain.

 

Finally she recognised what she was heading towards, still unable to move as the air kept her pinned flying upwards at what seemed like hundreds of miles an hour she saw Amy's plush pink lips coming towards her but she knew she wasn't going to be swallowed by them as they too soared past, stretching for miles either side of her like a lined, plush valley until her attention was drawn back to the two round openings above. Without time to think about it she shot up into the darkness, hairs the length of her body whipping her painfully as they were pushed aside by the platform she was trapped on, each one leaving behind a film of mucus as they slapped into her before she was driven into a thick blob of green gunge.

 

Sarah tried to scream as everything came to a halt but the snot was glued firmly to her entire body, stretching and moulding around her like wet glue as it pulled at her clothes and flesh and hair. Her body reflexively tried to breath in as she struggled for air, pulling a wave of thick salty goo into her mouth coating her tongue and dissolving into a soup of mucus that clogged her throat as she instantly began to wretch and heave. A sudden blast from the hole in the centre of the nozzle released a powerful jet of fluids into the gunge and the liquid quickly began to break down the bonds that enveloped Sarah's body, a second later she felt herself fall once more, having to gulp down the thick wad of snot that came with her until she stopped beneath Amy's nose and the world began to move sideways around her.

 

Sarah had no choice but to roll towards the hole in the middle of the platform, grabbing onto it and screaming with fear and as her stomach tried to eject it's contents due to the disgusting meal it had just received. Her tiny body shuddered with revulsion and the g-forces threw her about then once more she was crushed into the nozzle as she flew up into the dark again this time into the other nostril, this one worse than the first as immediately she was forced into a deep swamp of mucus. The goo seeped around her body hugging her like a wet green web and glued to her instantly. Again the spray fired with a deafening roar, like an erupting geyser, but this time directly into Sarah's struggling body forcing her further into the tangle of sticky hairs at the top of Amy's nose. The tiny girl struggled and screamed seeing her only chance of escape disappear back out of the dirty tunnel as the spray retreated out.

 

Sarah cried and squirmed dripping with medicine and mucus as it dribbled and oozed down over her head and began to seep round onto her face as it cocooned her. She was glued upside down inside her younger sister's nose her entire lower body engulfed in her snot as it seeped and trailed down over Sarah's chest and began to ooze up her neck towards her face, she knew it would only be a matter of minutes until she would be drowning in the thick disgusting goo. Suddenly a massive force of wind rushed by, deafening her as the pressure change popped her ears and threatened to drag the air out of her lungs completely. Sarah's head whistled with pain but thankfully the mucus had retreated down her body slightly, there was another rush of wind as Amy again sniffed hard to clear her nose but this time Sarah felt a sharp tearing pain in her ears. Her ear drums burst from the pressure change and everything went muffled, warm blood began to trickle from her ears as she screamed out, begging Amy to notice her, for anyone to save her from the disgusting cave.

 

Amy wandered around the kitchen putting away the groceries, her nose was tickling and bunged up, irritating her and causing her to sniff constantly, she hated sniffing, it was disgusting to hear someone sniffing all the time. She was always conscious about trying not to do it but she just couldn't help it one side just wouldn't clear up or stop tickling no matter how hard she tried sniffing. She finished packing the groceries away and grabbed some tissue. Being on her own Amy was thankful she could do whatever was needed to clear the blockage without worrying about looking gross to anyone. Amy shyly pushed a finger into her blocked nostril and began to fish around hoping to find at least something solid she could drag out to help her breath a bit better.

 

The finger ploughed up towards Sarah slamming into her body and forcing her deep into the waiting slime. The tiny girl's face disappeared into the horrible salty bitter fluid as she was completely swallowed by the stuff, trying to scream and fight her way free as the monstrous pink digit shifted and poked and prodded slamming into her bleeding skull over and over as it battered her about and repeatedly crushed her face. As the finger explored the cave it forced Sarah deeper and deeper into Amy's nose, mucus, hairs and clumps of dirt ensnared and tangled around her, every inch of her becoming soaked with sticky gunge. Every cry she tried to get out only created a brief, slick air bubble in front of her face that trapped her scream as mucus flooded into her mouth and began to seep into her body, sliding in waves down her throat.

 

Amy pulled her finger out coated with slime as she briefly inspected the end seeing a few flecks of blood but little else.

 

“Ugh, great, hope I'm not getting a nose bleed.” Muttered Amy, as she wrinkled her cute little nose, feeling the blockage higher up now, still irritating her and causing her to begin to get frustrated with feeling sick.

 

The tickling feeling began to affect the back of Amy's nose now, setting off the sensitive hairs near her sinuses and causing her nose to wrinkle and twitch as she began to breath in short sharp breaths.

 

"Ohhhh... ohhh shit...” She grumbled, quickly grabbing some fresh tissue and bringing it to her face.

 

Sarah's surroundings began to flex and fold and warp around her as she continued to kick and drown in her sister's snot, her lungs burnt, she could feel them getting physically heavier as her body forced her to try and breath the horrid mucus while it slowly began to fill her system. Sarah gasped and drowned in the mucus until her eyes bulged, stinging and burning in the viscous salty goo, her mouth bobbed open and closed as she gasped like a fish in the disgusting green tomb.

 

With an immense sneeze Amy felt the blockage, and thankfully, the tickling feeling shift from her nose, everything seemed to have loosened up with the force of the sneeze and she sighed with relief, taking the opportunity to clear her nose out into the tissue.

 

Sarah was suddenly sent rocketing forwards, flying through the tangle of gooey hairs slapping across her face and body like whips as they slashed her clothing apart and sliced into her soft flesh. She shot down towards a plain of white, terrified she was being shot towards the kitchen counter knowing she would never survive such a drop or impact at her size, but instead the surface was much closer than she thought as she slammed into a soft, cushioned tarp. Her first instinct was to struggle and kick and scrape the gunge from her face. Her body wretched and tried to vomit but nothing happened, her whole inner system seemed to be glued together by her younger sister's thick heavy snot as she continued to fight for a breath of oxygen.

 

The tarp came back towards Amy's face as Sarah became cradled beneath her nose, the two huge tunnels hovering above as the tissue wrapped either side of them. She slowly fought her way up to the surface of the sea of green until she found herself mere inches from breaking free of her green gooey prison. Finally managing to get to her feet under the heavy weight and strong elastic goo Sarah groaned in fear, another rush of hot wet air from both nostrils blasted her body. Blow drying her clean briefly like a hot hurricane, it was almost instantly followed by another immense wave of slime. The snot erupted from Amy's nose like two epic torrents of water bursting from the overhead pipes beating Sarah back down and driving into her open gasping mouth. The disgusting slime forcefully expanding her throat as it drove into her, filling her little body up with the muck from Amy's cold.

 

Again Sarah fought desperately to get herself out of this fresh layer of hot mucus, tiny solid lumps of dirt clinging to her body as she began to look like one of the clumps floating in the sludge.

 

The miniature girl gave one last push, her arms and legs exhausted, every inch of her burning, screaming for oxygen but only finding yet another blast of snot pounding into her face, the current peeling her eyes open as all she saw in the dim light was the wad of green slime flowing over her dying body. She felt herself began to literally expand beneath the tide of mucus as her little sister unknowingly emptied her sinuses INTO her like she herself was just a dirty snot filled tissue as she was slammed about in the giant tarp, being spun around by the current and fully absorbed into the centre of the goo.

 

“Ugh, how much can I even have left...” Amy muttered sleepily to herself as she paused for a moment to take in a deep breath before going back to cleaning out her body of cold and mucus.

 

Wave after wave hit her shrunken sister, piling on top of the tiny struggling body until she couldn't struggle any more, the weight and lack of air had done it's job and Sarah knew she was dying, a last bubble of air popping out of her blocked throat. Just as Sarah's vision began to dim the thick strands of goo parted for a second, allowing her to see the blurry landscape of her sister's pretty face. A last faint glimmer of hope dared to spring in her heart before she saw Amy's features contort into a disgusted sneer and everything began to fold in on itself once more.

 

Opening the soggy wad of tissue up Amy made sure she didn't have a nose bleed to deal with on top of a cold, but as she saw the horrible mess of green snot, complete with a large, gross looking bogey caught in the middle of it she just grimaced and closed the tissue back up. She tossed the dirty tissue into the bin without a second thought and headed back to her room with a shiver, she hated being ill and she was annoyed her sister had left the shopping for her to pack away while she felt as bad as she did.

 

Sarah was sealed back into darkness before she suddenly felt instantly weightless, falling while still somehow feeling as though she were staying still, until her whole body was rocked painfully, her head snapping forwards to slam her chin off of her own chest as she heard a deep BOOM. Her senses swam for a half second before a second BOOM erupted and she was flung forward, her body being pushed through the snot into the centre of the green mass. Her body finally gave out, knowing she had just drowned in her sick sister's mucus. Just a lump of dirt in a gross snotty rag, reduced to being disposed of in the waste bin.

 

 

 

The End.