- Text Size +

The breeze was so cool on my face, the smell of grass and pollen in the air. The evening was beginning to cool, the fiery orange of the sunset slowly dripping away into the muted bluish-purple of night. I slid my hands along the smooth sole of Jie, as she sat outside in her yard, enjoying a good book and a foot rub from her slave. I was not working too intensely in my sleep deprived state; we had spent all of last night watching movies, together. I yawned; the sweet smell of lotion was still sticking to her feet, even so late in the day. The smell wafting over me on the wind. It was times like these I enjoyed most, the air, the weather, the serenity. I could really just relax on days like this, even with work to be done. As the draining of the orange continued, and the street light would gradually change, Jie would put her book away, deciding to spend the last minutes of light just sitting there. Apparently my tiredness had hit its limit, my hands sliding off her foot as I collapsed. "Eh, Mayi? Why have you stopped?" she inquired, honestly, with no anger or interrogation.
"Oh, Jie, I'm just too..." I paused to yawn "Too tired from last night."
"So you want the rest of the night off? Is that it?"
"I-if, you don't mind."
"Uh, fine. But you will be twice as good tomorrow, right?"
"Yes, I promise."
Jie picked up my tired body, setting me down on her breast, the fine fibres of the t-shirt and the yielding of her breast making a nice bed for me. I lay on my back, my troubles melting away. This life wasn't the one that I planned on having, not many people do. And, yeah, it sucked when I needed to rub her feet or paint her nails, even when her mom borrowed me to use on her more mature feet, but I guess nobody's life is perfect, right? I mean, what do people in America do? They go to work at a boring job waiting for the times they can get home and do what they want, my life's just the same, I do the work I have to and have the rest off. I have food, water, I house, and... Jie, whatever she was to me, owner? Master? Friend? It wasn't really clear. I look up at her face, the dark eyes, the silky hair, not interested in me right now, just enjoying our time together. My life wasn't perfect, obviously. Jie and I had disagreements, fights, sometimes I was scared of her, but I knew I didn't have to be, I was lucky to have someone that wouldn't squish me the second I stopped licking her toes. As I lay on my soft bed, all these thoughts struggled to make that much of an impact though, it was hard to be anything but content right now.

"Mayi, I hope you aren't too tired right now..." she said with a wink and a squeeze of her breast.

Oh yeah, and that was an added benefit.

Chapter End Notes:

I would like to thank everyone that has read along to the finish. This has been my first major story, and I am quite proud of it. If you could tell me what you thought, that would be great as well. Thank you. Check my deviantart if you want to see a discussion about what's next.