- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, I really tried with this, after the last one being a bit lack lustre... if you could leave a review it would mean a lot to me.

The soft fabric was wrapped all around me, almost suffocating. The smell of laundry detergent was fresh in my nose, the very faint smell of body wash on the air as well. Each step she made caused a slight bobbing motion, very gentle, but still enough to push me to the deepest recesses of her breast pocket. Today was the day I had been dreading since I shrunk, her friends. I would be shown off like a little toy to her friends' envy, after that, who knows. Suddenly we stopped, and much squealing was heard. I as the squealing was continued, one of her friends jumped up to her and hugged her tightly; I felt the extreme pressure from the external side, pushed tight against her soft breasts, protected by only a thin wall of silky fabricate, the air was squeezed out of me. The pressure subsided for a few seconds, only to be felt again, assuredly from a separate giantess. As the constriction stopped,  I heard the loud chattering of giants above, the mandarin words muffled and incomprehensible. The occasional learned word slipping through, such as "America", or "fun", that I had been taught. After some minutes of chatter, Jie slipped her slender digits deep into her pocket, fingering around to find my body, and pulling me out, the light blinding me temporarily. As my eyes adjusted, I saw the incredulous faces of her two friends, the silky and hair and brown eyes that dominated the East was worn on their faces, wearing their school uniforms, much like the one Jie was sporting. I looked back at Jie, she gave me a small nod, as if saying "Go! Say it", I opened my mouth, and as loud as I could, shouted "Nǐhǎo, Wǒ jiào Mayi". The two girls looked at each other, and let out a shrill shriek of glee. More Mandarin talking, not to me, of course. No doubt they were barraging her with questions "who is he?" "is he trained?" "what's his name?", to which Jie answered. I stood as proudly as I could on her palm, trying not to betray the deep pit in my stomach. Eventually Jie pushed her hand forward, "do you want to try him?" was no doubt what she said in her encrypted speech. The girl on my left greedily swooped in to pick me up,  laying me out on her palm while she and other friend interrogated me with their dark eyes. I stared back at her, trying to be resilient, but I was quivering and shaking, the knot in my stomach growing bigger.

She poked and prodded me with the tip of her finger, not gently either, not like Jie. After enough time I was set down on the paved floor, both of them taking a seat on a bench while Jie stood. As they both removed their shoes and socks, I looked around. From the centre they looked like giant imposing statues, as if I was being judged by the ancient gods of Rome. When their shoes and socks were off, they sat their feet mere feet before me, twenty monstrous toes in total, each larger than my self. The one on my right had dibs on me first I guess; I looked up into her eyes, and with a terrible grin she said "Tiǎn", I recalled the meaning: lick. I approached her toes, the veneer of pink coated her nails, the stench subtly different to Jie's, enough to make it more noticeable. I stuck out my tongue, and began on the inner side of her big toes. She sat back, continuing to talk to her newly arrived friend. I continued to paint the wall of her foot, the taste and tiny pieces of grime building up on my tongue, the ridges of her foot hurting my tongue and lips; god, she was much dirtier than Jie. I took a second long break to clear my mouth, when the giant digit closed around me, bracing me uncomfortably tight against her other digit, she barked out orders in mandarin, the kind I didn't need to understand to get the message. I went back to work, not daring to take a break. Eventually she kicked me out from between her toes, the force sending me careening several feet backwards, scraping my body against the rough ground. I looked up to Jie, her eyes stoic, but betraying a sense of forlorn. My current mistress, without a word, propped up her foot so the sole loomed above me, "Jiǎogēn" she said, almost absent minded. Recognising this a heel, a moved over to it, the peculiar angle it was at causing me to get on all fours. I ran my tongue up this as well, the massive amounts of punishment it went through each day making it hard and flat, and not as well cared for. If I came to a particularly hard spot, I would work at it with my teeth.  God this was humiliating. Yet more time passed, and I had barely made a dent on it. I heard trouble above, a little argument, not with Jie, I could tell it wasn't her voice. It was revealed a second later that the argument was about me, the other girl wanting her own precious time with the new slave. Apparently winning out, the first girl shuffled aside, this girl taking her place, standing at her full, godlike, height. She yelled out "Tiǎn!", so forcefully, I was scared, even moreso than of the other girl. The other two were like gods, but this girl was an angry one. I ran over, and barraged her toes with licks and kisses, trying to appease her. To my surprise she began to speak, in English.

"You are stupid American. Lick my foot!" her pronunciation was off, but still understandable, I guess she was not as confident a speaker as Jie. "You have no pride? You lick foot, lowest body part, shameful!" How could she tease me at a time like this? I continues, I dared not stop, even with a mouthful of dirt. "Dumb American! All white Americans belong at my feet!" After these she became rougher, wiggling with her toes, trying to knock me over, I had to get back up, even when out of breath. She let out a big laugh, not a giggle; a borderline maniacal laugh. I couldn't take it anymore, I just lay down, gasping. Cut short, she placed her monstrous unpainted big toe on top of me, pushing slightly. I couldn't breath, I was suffocating. I looked over to Jie, her previous stoic expression now visibly distressed. "You are dumb, white American, ant! That is your name... ant! Weak!" my lungs were burning, I felt like my lungs were going to collapse. I was almost praying to Jie now, like she WAS a god. Then... release. I took the biggest gasp of air of my life, my lungs filling up with the sweet air. I was not that fortunate though. She placed her fore foot right onto me, and pushed it forwards, rolling me down to her heel. I couldn't see, the blur of motion to fast, the jumbled sound of voices above incomprehensible, the smell of foot and dirt in my nostrils, and the rough ground scraping at my skin. She continued, oh god, why, I had never been so sick, my stomach was welling up. I collided with some tiny pebble, right on my shoulder, it was agony, I could feel the warmth and pain that emanated from it. I stopped, the rolling was finished, but she didn't move her foot. Mandarin arguing, it was Jie. She moved her foot off me, the light pouring in, but I was too exhausted to see. Jie swooped in, her hand was soft, comforting, familiar. My ears were partially blocked with dirt, so I couldn't hear what was going on above, but it didn't sound like an argument, more like Jie was making an excuse. Quickly she made off, me in hand. She walked far away until she brought me up to her face, tears in her eyes.

"Oh god Mayi! I am so sorry, I didn't know they were so mean! I swear, I swear. She was full on crying now, tears pouring down her cheeks, landing so far below with an inaudible squelch. "You will never see them again... never ever." She crouched down in the shade of a tree. "Oh my god, you are bleeding! I will never find a bandage so small! You will die and it will be my fault!" she blubbered even more, I didn't know what to do, I was bad around crying girls... especially when their tears were half the size of my body. I lay my hand on her hand. "It is not so bad... I tiny bit of cloth will do, I promise, I will live." 
"I just wanted for you to give them a foot rub or something, then they would like me more... I just wanted my friends to think I'm cool, and now they will want you all the time."
"Listen, let's find my bandage and then we'll be fine."
"O-okay..." she wiped away her tears "look at me, so stupid. Let's find the bandaid."




Jie's mother chattered to her while watching the TV in the next room, the deeper voice of the grown woman was much more imposing then the light giggles of the other girls I had met. They seemed to be having a disagreement, nothing major, but I wish I knew what it was about. A few moments later, Jie walked in, picking me, she brought me close, whispering to me "she wants a foot rub, I told her you were tired after what happened today, but she said "I don't care about your bug", I'm sorry, take it easy." I gulped, I was weak, I just wanted to sleep, this would be painful. I was set down on the coffee table, the giant feet of her mother rocketing up, the pale pillars shifting colours with the changing TV screen, some Chinese soap opera. I looked up, the feet rougher, older, more mature than the others I had dealt with. Taking it slowly, I walked up to her heel, and lay my hands on it. It was so rough, as rough and hard as a brick wall, the years... decades... of constant impact making them hardened. I was so glad that Jie was young... but one day she would be like this. A chilling thought went through me, one day she would be like this... a middle aged woman. What would happen to me then? Would I still be with her? Would I be sold? Given to her daughter? Jie's mother was likely in her late thirties, two decades away. By then I would have spent most of my life as her's, my old life would be a distant memory. Would I be able to remember my mother, or sister, or friends? I was snapped out of my trance by a shout, the incomprehensible mandarin flying over my head. I took no notice, but it was repeated, it was meant for me, what did it mean? The knot was back, this time more like a noose. She positioned her foot above me, like she was about to crush me, I was terrified, exhausted, I was faced with my demise, I couldn't run... oh god it was like a nightmare, I would die stepped on like a bug? Forgotten by everyone, my life a tiny blip ending in fear, pain and humiliation. Just as my life was beginning to flash before my eyes, Jie interjected. The mandarin disagreement seemingly heated. I could piece together what her mother was saying from some key words "stupid American can't speak mandarin? Train better!", Jie came over to me, her billboard face whispered in English "she has an itch on her right foot, itch is "Yǎng", remember it" and with that she slid away. It was almost funny, the most terrified I have ever been because a woman had a tiny itch on her foot. Hilarious really... so funny. I had no choice but to get the itch, and continue.




What a first day I though... almost killed about three times... my first day... god. I was in Jie's hand the softness almost making me fall asleep already, she walked into her room, giving the barely conscious me a tour. When she could tell I wasn't paying attention, so she sat down, placing me in front of her feet, her golden toe ring glowing radiantly. "Lick my foot slave!" I stared up at her in shock, my adrenaline kicked in, and I almost ran over, when the same lyrical voice replied "kidding! Haha.", oh thank god, Jie picked me up and set me on her thigh, the soft fabric of her sweat pants allowing me to sink in. I lay down and slept as she gently stroked my hair... "Hey, Mayi... enough qinfu stuff, I am Jie. You can stay Mayi, it sounds too cute." if that was all, I was okay with that.