- Text Size +

I was shaken slightly, the soft, slightly pudgy ground quivering, but soft. This was another one of my "rewards", coming three days after the last one. I lay on my back, on her soft skin, just above her sensitive region, I was facing towards her. With just the tip of her finger, she gently massaged my manhood, while with the other, she pleasured herself. I was amazed at how gentle she was, her finger movements just the right amount of strength to not hurt me. As we both began to approach climax, she began to moan, her deep, breathy sounds of pleasure vibrating through the ground, and helped me along to completion. I burst, the white fluid covering the tip of her finger. I lay back, panting, still rocked by her movements as she continued, finishing not long after. She, like me, lay silent for a while, both still feeling the after affect of our orgasms. "Hey, Mayi, today is one week after you shrunk... only one more week and we'll be back home! Aren't you excited?" I sat there, She didn't really want me to respond, did she? I have been dreading her return to China for my whole time, sitting like a great even horizon after which all my prospects would be sucked. "Okay, Mayi, back to my feet. I hope you are feeling more invigorated now!". She pinched me and placed me down at her feet, the ivory pillars laying sideways on the soft terrain that was my former bed. I began to rub the base of her heel, the thick skin being still relatively sensitive. I had been trained on how to give a good foot rub a few days ago, the key was to use my entire body, so she could actually feel it... this thought still sat uneasy with me. As the night went on, she would shift her feet, and I would move and rub and knead along the foot, ending with me rubbing each of her toes individually. A simple job, a back breaking and tiring one, not one I could do every night. 




I sat just bellow the wall that was the back most part of her sneaker, the lights on the store ceiling providing me with a decent amount of light. I sat nestled right at the base of the wall, the white and pink of the walls and soles faded after hours and hours of use. Ahead of me the great fuzzy wall of a bundled up sock, towering high above my head. Jie sat on a chair just out of my peripheral vision, she was with my sister. Lily was buying her a "going away gift" as it was only a few short days until she would get on that dreaded plane and leave the country. 

"So which one do you like?" the voice of my sister rang out from high above, the gentle quality of her voice was deepened and changed by my shrinking. I was used to this for Jie's voice, but her's was still alien to me. 

"Oh! This one with the flower is really pretty, I want that one."

"Sure thing, I will go and get it."

"Lily, thank you so much, the last four weeks were really fun, I will miss you."

"I loved them as well, I will have to come visit you in China some time!" did she really not care that her brother was missing? I know she probably didn't want to ruin the mood, or something, but not even mentioning it? Maybe I was better off leaving... my family never loved me, they don't know if I ran off, or shrunk, or whatever. They don't know that I've become a pet to some Chinese girl, and in a few days would have no chance of ever returning. I could try and climb out of the shoe, run up to Lily and try and make myself seen. But I didn't want to. I don't know why, maybe Jie had broken me in so far, or I secretly enjoyed it deep down... or maybe I realised they never loved me. Not a few second later, the giant hand of Jie wormed its way in to collect her sock, soon I would placed inside, and carried along with her foot back home. I had become better at being inside her shoe, I could predict when she would step and prepare myself for it, I had the subtle movements down, it was like learning to drive a car. Every day I became better at my job, and each day that weighed on me more and more.




"Look how nice your sister is! It is so pretty right?" Jie was showing me her latest gift, a toe ring, right on the second toe of her right foot. A simple gold band, with a tiny flower made of some green material on top. "Hmmm... I have an idea. Don't squirm!" I was pinched from the ground, this had happened so many times I didn't even think about it, she kicked her right foot up on the desk, and she moved me over to her second toe, the tall pillar as wide as me and even taller than me. Pulling the ring back, she slipped me between the ring and the toe, I instantly felt the pressure around my midsection, but it was manageable, not even painful. She placed her foot back on the ground, the high speed and acceleration stopping my heart for just a moment. "Haha! You look so cute! This way you can always be with my feet, even when I don't have socks on! I am so glad I have this souvenir." it was then I just realised that I didn't know if she was talking about me or the ring. This ring and me had a lot in common... we were stuck at her feet, we were souvenirs, we would make the other girls at school jealous, we were both just objects. She walked around the room a bit, no doubt trying to get me used to the feeling, but it was just like being in her shoe, only I could see around. Jie would remove me from the ring, and then she would watch some TV. During this time she didn't make me rub her feet, or paint her toes, or anything, I could just sit there, watching TV with her. I just needed to keep the mantra in my head "take the good and the bad"




"I will miss you so much Lily." Jie was leaning in to hug my considerably taller sister, standing on her tip-toes, squeezing me tightly between them. 

"I will miss you too Jie, we will stay in contact, right?"

"Of course! I could never forget my time in America." They continued there good byes, while I sat in the humid darkness of her shoe, forgotten about, ignored. 

Jie continued through the airport, taking off her shoes and placing them on the belt, giving me a view to the outside world, one that I wouldn't be seeing for several more hours. This was it, the last time of my life in my home country, after this it would be me and Jie against the world. The full weight was just setting in; I couldn't escape after this, not only was my Mandarin focused entirely around feet, and the various ways I could please my qingfu, but they didn't even consider me a human being. If I escaped I could potentially be found by and even crueller mistress, the kind that would step on me for fun. I would be alone, Jie would be the only person I would ever be... safe around. I didn't have a house, she WAS my house, my entire world would be her, no chance of escape, it would be me and Jie, forever. By now she was on the plane, the ride would be a drag for us both. If she was waiting a long time, she would likely begin to wiggle and play around with me, like some kind of stress toy, oh well, it would keep both of us occupied. Me and Jie, I needed it more than ever now... good and bad, good and bad, good and bad...

Chapter End Notes:

The story is drawing to a close, this chapter is really just a set up to the next, which will include a lot of action. If you do have a suggestion, I would say it now.