- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really wanted to explore the relationship between the two here, also contains so sexual scenes.

"Okay, Mayi, time for your little reward." she sounded excited, I hoped to god this would be real, something I might like, but I honestly couldn't tell. She stomped away, down the hall. I was tired, hungry, I smelled like feet. I collapsed, I needed this moment to rest. Not 20 seconds later she plodded back in, straight up to me, and dropped something in front of me. It was a crumb, a crumb of chocolate cake. I looked up at her, all she did was nod. I lurked forward, picking up the crumb and scoffing it, I didn't care how messy I was, it was probably the best thing I had ever tasted. I looked up at her face, she was smiling. "Thank you... qingfu" I blurted out with my full mouth.

"Oh, that is not your reward, I though you would just be hungry, here is your REAL reward." she picked me up, placing me on her soft hand, not closing it or anything, leaving it open. Her steps bobbed me up and down slightly, she walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water faucet in the bath, waiting for it to heat up, and placing the plug in. She left me on the counter, near the basin. "I will be back soon." and she left. I was sat in the bathroom, the moon was visible outside the window, it must have been pretty late, not that I had a defined sleep schedule. I could hear her approaching again, the door of the steamy room swung open, it was her, only she was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her more... private areas. She turned off the faucet, and then placed a small board down, a little piece of plastic, roughly the size of a large door to me. "This is for you." I didn't really understand what for, but it seemed innocuous enough. She reached into the cabinet, taking out some bubble bath fluid and pouring it in, the fluid already spreading like a bubbly explosion. She flung her towel off her, hanging it on a rack, I, blushing, averted my eyes from her naked body, waiting until I hear her settle in the bath. I look over to her, resting in the tub, the bubbles covering her most private areas. She reaches over, picking up both me and the board, and placing us right in the middle of the tub. I look up at her relaxed face, way in the distance. Without even looking she speaks "get yourself clean, and try and relax" I was so tired, I did what she said, I climbed onto the board, floating quite steadily, and lay down.

It was so relaxing, the steam rising all around me made it feel like a sauna, a nice, humid, warmth, infinitely preferable to the inside of a sock. I questioned why she was doing this? Was she trying to lull me into a false sense of security? Honestly, I didn't care, take the good with bad, no use letting this time go to waste by worrying. Sailing around the giant bath sea, moving through the bubbles, carried by the minute currents caused by her movements, I ended up near the bottom of the bath. Suddenly, a giant wet pillar shot from underneath, the blue nail easily capsizing the boat, knocking me in to the warm water. The giggling echoed around the walls of the tub, I looked over to her laughing face, I couldn't really be too mad at her, not in this environment. As I crawled back onto the board, she sent ripples with her feet, sending me up the tub, towards her face. I was almost there when she sifted up, sitting up so her breasts just sat outside the water like giant hemispheres, I tried to look away, partially hiding my growing member. I felt like I was a voyeur. "Mayi, why do you look away, do you not like my boobs?" I was shocked. I though she would punish me for being a little pervert. I looked towards her, I could tell by her face this was an honest question. "Oh... no, they're very... um... nice" this put a smile on her face. "I'm glad you think that way, just because I am your owner doesn't mean I can't have any fun with you" what? What did she mean? Not even noticing her hand underneath my board until it was too late, she lifted me up, the water pouring through her fingers, she brought me up to her breast, placing me on it. It was so soft, and slightly moist, the water running off into her cleavage, I looked up at her face, she gave me a sultry smile. My manhood was fully erect at this point, I was still confused, she began to submerge again, the water raising all around me. From here I could just she over her chin, and I doubt she could see me too well either. "You don't need to be confused Mayi, when you were bigger, you were quite handsome, not that it would be appropriate... but now, neither of us need to worry. She picked me up, bringing me to her eyes, inspecting me carefully, especially my erection. "I don't think you could do too much for me with THAT" I tried to hide my erection, "but this is YOUR reward after all." oh god, what was she gonna do. She opened her mouth slightly, just a small aperture inside, really just her lips puckering, and she slid me inside. My legs were dangling just over the edge, while my head was hanging outside, giving me a direct view into her right eye. I felt her tongue move up my leg, just the tip of the giant muscle, it wormed its way over to my member, she began to flick it. I almost feinted, this was so unexpected, what was she doing? Why? I knew she did see me as human so why this? She continued, I never expected to lose my virginity like this, she continued to worm at and massage my shaft. Just as I was about to cum, she began to suck, pushing me back and forth with her lips like a lollypop, I couldn't take it anymore, I burst then and there, the pleasure washing over my body. She spat me into her waiting palm, I could barely move after that, I looked up into her deep hazel eyes, and she looked at me. "How was that?" take the good with the bad, I suppose.




That night she didn't make me sleep in her shoe, instead I had a small mass of soft cloth to sleep on, on the bed side table. I slept well, the best sleep I had in days. I had a dream that night. I was normal size, on the couch, it seemed normal, like I was never shrunk. I was with Jie, it was odd to see her normal sized again, but, in the dream it seemed normal. We sat together, she was hugging me, tightly, we just sat there, alone on the couch, holding each other. It seemed so natural in the dream, like we had known each other so long, like she hadn't forced me paint her toes, or called me ant, or didn't see me as human. I don't know how long we were there, but after some time she began to grow, out growing the house, until she was a more familiar size. She stood in the neighbourhood, naked, towering above everyone, she looked down at me, but I wasn't afraid, it seemed natural too. She just lifted up her foot, and stepped on me. After that I woke up, I didn't, know what it meant, the dream seemed so real, everything so natural, after what happened last night, I don't know how I felt about her. She could be so cruel and uncaring, then suddenly do that, all while saying it didn't matter because I wasn't human... what did she want? I turned on my side, to see her innocent, sleeping face. Take the good with the bad...




"Okay, Mayi, this is going to be the final part of the introduction, and I don't think you're going to like it." she had never been so blunt before, so I was absolutely terrified. She stood above me so causally, it seemed natural, I was the slave, she was the master. "Mayi, lick between my toes. Go" no please, nothing, no giggling, straight to the point. I hesitated, her freshly blue toes right in front of me, above that, her pink pyjama pants. I had felt the best I had in days, full stomach, rested, even... sexually satisfied. Was all that last night just to make me complacent? Was she that evil, that manipulative? I should just agree... I almost felt like I should... she worked so hard to train me. What was I saying? She worked hard? What about me? I was the one breaking my back on her toenails, I was the one that tried to avoid being squashed. Just do it quickly, she might reward me again... wow, was I basically a dog now? Begging for treats. All these voices swirled in my head, eventually one of them won out, the one telling me to do it. I approached the wiggling behemoths, their swirling pattern so familiar, the slightly humid and stale atmosphere, basically second nature to me. I waled right to the end, the slight slope, the pale colour of her skin being dotted by tiny hairs, minuscule pores also dotted the wall. I leaned over, so I was just touching it, I stuck out my tongue, and ran it up the wall, my tongue picking up the tiny hairs, the salty taste, running over the fine bumps of her skin. It was disgusting, filthy, wretched, but I didn't turn away, it was... almost tolerable, nothing I hadn't felt before, I was blind to the smell almost, the humidity was nothing compared to insider her shoes. The hair and salt were the hardest part, but the only gross thing about the salt was the thought. I stood back with a mouth full of lint, I coughed it out, a human hairball. I stared back up at my qingfu, she was judging me. It took all my willpower to not breakdown like a little baby. Firstly, my absolute show of subservience to a petite Chinese school girl with pink pyjama pants, secondly, the disgusting experience, thirdly, the fact that she conditioned me so well that it was tolerable; had this been two days ago, even yesterday, I would've flat out refused to do it, probably to the point of severe injury from her... an ever present factor. 

"That was... great!" she swooped down, pinching me, placing me on her palm and bringing me up to her face, her warm breath washing over me. "If you can do that, you can do anything, you have come so far in only a few short days! From now on, you are officially my slave, but remember, I am good to those that treat me well, you scratch my back I scratch yours, or maybe you scratch my toes, I scratch your... ugh... you know." her cheeks turned a bit red. I was so confused, I feel like this should be the answer to my dilemma, but did she really give me an oversized blow job as a reward, or out of a debt to me? Maybe it didn't matter, take the good with the bad.

Chapter End Notes:

I still have a clear view for how this will progress, but I am open to sugestions, especially since some parts are changing.