- Text Size +

 

If you were walking through the town park, you would have been forgiven for thinking that the twenty-foot woman sitting down was supposed to be a sculpture of some sort by the way she was very, very still. Occasionally, she would tilt her head to the side to examine the surroundings, which would immediately disprove the theory, before tilting back again. Anybody with half a brain could tell she deep in thought, and it would probably be wise to not disturb her. They were right. She was thinking very hard about a multitude that no one ever been able to answer. Questions that has plagued her since her very birth… if one could call it that. When she woke up for the first time, she thought. That was the earliest moment she can remember, lying in the middle of nowhere. She wondered why all of the insects wore many different clothes, or at least that’s what she thought they were called, while she has been completely naked her whole life. And furthermore, she wondered…

 

Her thoughts were put to an abrupt end, when a massive mass much bigger than she was came crashing down on her, along with everyone and everything else in the immediate radius and then some. She was not harmed, however, merely a bit shocked. She couldn’t be. Even when she should be as dead as all of the other insects, she figured out long ago that she could never die. It was yet another question that doesn’t have an answer. The mass raised up and moved away from her, landing on some other part of the city, crushing all the structures and people that were there in a instant.

 

“Sorry about that, didn’t see you there, what with you being so tiny and all” said a voice.

 

She rolled around on her back to see where the voice belong to. Not surprising to her, it was yet another giant woman, now at the massive height of 3,000 feet, if her estimations were to be correct. After a while, you get to be really good at guessing heights. That height wasn’t even the limits of how big her kind can be.

 

“Well, don’t just stand there! Grow already!”

 

With a light sigh, she stood back up to full height, and proceeded to do just that. She closed her eyes and pictured herself as tall as the lady in question. She felt the blood rushing through her veins at an accelerated rate, and she could feel her head elevating like a balloon. She felt her feet push through debris, sticks, and insects, as if there was nothing there. Eventually, her blood returned to normal speed, her head steadied, and she opened her eyes. She was dead in front of the woman at perfect eye level.

 

“There. Much better. Ya don’t look half bad, either. Why were you so tiny, anyways? That’s boring!”

 

She was about to into a diatribe about how she was in the middle of thinking about life, the universe, and everything; how 20 feet was not in fact ‘tiny,’ because of the simple fact that none of the real insects can ever be that big; and that even if it was, she chose that size because she wanted to be left alone for a while so she could avoid this exact situation.

 

“Actually, you know what, I don’t really care. I just need some extra hands.”

 

“Extra hands for what,” she finally asked, as the other woman began to lie down on her back.

 

“Stick, inside me, now,” the other woman said, pointing to her crotch.

 

She sighed yet again and looked for a stick big enough to use for this situation.  She eventually found a 300 foot stick with a slanted top to it, pulling it off of its foundations like it was… well, nothing. Returning to the other woman, she kneeled down next to her.

 

“After this, I want to ask you a question,” she said.

 

“Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever, just put it in already,” said the other woman.

 

She pushed the stick into the other woman’s soft, pink, deep hole that they all have between their legs and proceeded with the motion. She was like a machine, pushing and pulling the stick inwards and outwards. The other woman was excited and gasping, but she had a expression of pure boredom on her face. There was a time where she would have been excited, eager to perform this ritual of desire. There was a time where she was never lower than 500 feet, where she destroyed many patches of sticks and killed numerous insects. She consumed them, shoved them in her pink hole, rubbing her dot that lies above the hole, moaned with delight as the insects were turned into mush and blood, and rubbing it all over her body. There was a time where she made friends with other giant women, and performed many rituals of love with them, each feeling more passionate than the last. So many kisses, now gone. There was a time where she awaited each new stick patch, one after the other. There was a time where she did not concerned herself with questions and just enjoyed life. There was a time where all she did was have fun. That time has since passed. And as the other woman gave one final and loud moan, signaling the end of the ritual, she realized that she was not even paying attention to what she was doing. She pulled out the now-sticky stick and tossed it over her shoulder.

 

“That… was… unbelievable,” the other woman said in between gasps, “That was the best ritual I ever had! I mean, I’ve only done, like, three or four; but wow! You were really good, it was like you were on autopilot!”

 

“Yeah, you could say that,” she said.

 

“Hey, sorry if I was a bit forceful, it’s just that when I get the urge to perform a ritual, it’s like nothing else matters, you know.”

 

“No problem.”

 

“Hey, I never got a name,” the other woman said, as she sat back up.

 

“Shannon,” she said.

 

“Name’s Nova. I’m a bit new, but I can already tell I’m going to have a lot of fun!”

 

“That’s a good attitude to have, keep hold of that as long as you can.”

 

“That sounds like something an old giant would say.”

 

“Well, I’ve been around for quite a while.”

 

“I’ve been around for like 10 moons...”

 

“Days.”

 

“What?”

 

Shannon realized what she just said.

 

“Sorry, I heard some of the insects say days, and I guess it slipped into my mind a bit.”

 

“Oh… well, how long have you been around?”

 

“Long enough to stop going by either days or moons...”

 

“Really? You don’t look a day older than me!”

 

“That’s because none of us age like the insects seem to do.”

 

Nova slammed her hand across her face.

 

“You’re right, I forgot. That’s what the first woman I met told me. She taught me everything I know. About who I was, a bit of history, what sticks and insects were and how there’s a never-ending supply of both of them, and that the world is a never-ending plane of existence. She said she was like 5,000 moons old.”

 

“I’m much older than that. Not old enough to be one of the first giants, but old enough to have nothing else to do but think.”

 

“Think? What’s that?”

 

Shannon remembered that most giants don’t think, they just do. She was on the few, if not the only one. She wasn’t sure how to describe it.

 

“Well, remember when I said I wanted to ask you a question?”

 

“Oh yeah, I remember! Sorry, I forgot about that.”

 

“Well, thinking is sort of like asking questions with yourself and trying to answer them.”

 

“Oh, ok… is that what you were doing before I stomped on you?”

 

“Yes, actually… I’ve been thinking for quite a while.”

 

“How long have you been thinking?”

 

“Not as long as I have been like you, but long enough that it’s somewhat comparable.”

 

“From that one spot and at that height?”

 

“It’s the lowest we can be, and I didn’t want to be disrupted. Actually, that’s another question!”

 

“What?”

 

“Why do we have to be at least 20 feet? Why can we grow to be miles and miles long? Why are there so many insects and stick patches? Why does this world go on forever? Why are there so many of us? Why don’t we age? Why can’t we be killed? Why do insects have clothes and we don’t? Why are we naked?”

 

“Naked?”

 

“Why do we all have roughly the same body type, but with different hair and slightly different sized chests and bottoms? I have seen female insects that look little circles, and yet I haven’t seen a single giant in all my life that has looked like that!”

 

“Circles?”

 

“Some of the insects have flat chests! Why don’t none of us have flat chests?”

 

Nova looked down at her chest. It was definitely similar to Shannon’s chest.

 

“Why are we doing what we're doing,” Shannon continued, “Why do we feel the need to perform these rituals? Who are we? Where are we? Where do we come from? How are we created and why?!”

 

Shannon was breathing heavily and Nova was started to get scared and worried for her new friend. She reached out her hand and tried to comfort her.

 

“All I know is the story of the First Giantess. One day, she woke up in the middle of nowhere. She started walking until she found the First Stick Patch. She stepped on one of the sticks and felt a new purpose. She found that her destiny was to destroy all the stick patches and insects as she pleased. This would be a never-ending destiny as there would never be a shortage of stick patches and insects. They say she still walks the world to this day, but no one has been able to find her.”

 

“But that the story for every giant. I woke up in the middle of nowhere, found a stick patch, crushed it, liked it, and then I did countless variations of that to all the other stick patches for a very long time.”

 

“You’re right, that’s what happened to me too. I don’t remember anything before I woke up.”

 

“And no one has ever saw a giant come to existence. Nobody has ever been able to come up with a answer, not even me… and I’m the only one who cares.”

 

“I’m sorry for destroying your thinking spot.”

 

“It’s all right. It’s not the spot that mattered.”

 

“...You know… I don’t think it matters where we come from or why we’re here.”

 

“You’re trying to say I wasted nearly have of my eternal life for nothing?”

 

“No, not at all, but even if we did know, what are we going to do about it?”

 

Shannon never thought of it like that before. She was so focused on figuring out the answers that she didn’t think about what she would do with that information. Sure, she could share it with fellow giants, but beyond that, what else was there?

 

“I’m new, so I might not know what I’m talking about,” Nova continued, “but I think the purpose of life is to live it to the best of your abilities, and our abilities are pretty great… Hey, look, I’m thinking!”

 

“That you are, Nova,” said Shannon, “That you are.”

 

“Well, if you’re done thinking, what do you want to do now,” said Nova, as she stood up. Shannon followed suit, not sure of where to go from here.

 

“You know, I don’t know,” Shannon said, giving it some thought.

 

“Wait, I got it! A couple of moons ago, I walked past two other giants. I didn’t say hello, but they had their heads together...”

 

“Kissing. It’s called kissing.”

 

“Yes, kissing! Thank you! And... it looked fun… and, um…”


Nova jumped on top of her, sending both of them crashing, destroying sticks and killing insects in the process. She started kissing Shannon passionately. At first, Shannon was shocked, but then she remembered. She closed her eyes and embraced the kiss, for the first time in a long time.