- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little story I decided to write after being inspired by something I saw on deviantART, and preferring that idea to writing the next chapter of Jo's Mouth. Sorry, regulars! I actually like how this one turned out a lot more than Cut Short; whether it's better or not, of course, is another matter.

Nevertheless, enjoy this little tale!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't like Alan wasn't used to killer hangovers. After all, when you partied as hard as him and Kellie did, it was more a regular occurrence than a one off episode. He was well acquainted with the killer headaches, aching limbs, topsy-turvy stomach and general feeling of wanting to die that came with the generic post-bender hangover. Of course, what Alan wasn't nearly as used to was the feeling of itching skin, sweltering heat, and strange gurgling and rumbling sounds from all over the place. In his wide and detailed experience of the hangover, though it entailed many maladies and pains, such afflictions were alien to him from all the previous hangovers he remembered (not to mention the fair few that he couldn't).

They were, however, classic examples of being trapped in a human stomach.

He knew, eventually, that this day had to come. Ever since his freak accident in the university lab, rendering his size to merely half an inch tall, he was fully aware of the possible problems of living in the regular world, especially with people thousands of times larger than he was. He was fortunate that his best friend and subsequently roommate Kellie was willing to look after him like she did, otherwise he'd probably have been dead long before he reached the situation he found himself in now. Their infamous drinking sessions together had often ended with him waking up on some part of her; entangled in her brunette locks, inside her shirt pocket, or even the times, which he remembered almost exceedingly vividly, that he had found himself waking up almost tantalisingly close to certain erogenous zones he had only ever dared to wonder about where she was concerned. Still, up to this point he had not managed to get himself too badly hurt, or in a situation where the giantess posed a certain threat to his safety. Yet the fear, however distant it seemed with his trustworthy friend, always stuck in the back of his mind; and now the fear had finally reared its ugly head. He had, somehow, gotten himself trapped inside Kellie's body, a nervously awaiting victim of her active belly.

Though the darkness was fairly deep, he could still see the fleshy sack of her stomach heaving and moving around him, its wrinkly walls coated with mucous and other, worse chemicals. Sat as he was slumped against the wall of the stomach, he could see before him that he was on the bubbling shore of a vast, constantly shifting lake of so many things, including, presumably, a hell of a lot of alcohol. Certainly the smell in the air, vile as it was, seemed to give off that impression, with the general awful vomit odour being substantially diluted with the bitter stench of cheap, fermenting beer and the almost septic odour of spirits. The air itself was doing nothing to help his already roaring headache, but it was still surprisingly breathable; he thanked his lucky stars that Kellie had always been both a fast eater and a fast drinker. Provided he didn't melt in the gastric soup that was already uncomfortably close to him, he mused he could probably survive a few hours in the hellish place, provided nothing too drastic changed. Which, considering this was, after all, a human stomach, was always a possibility.

Survival time or no, his priority was of course to get out of his friend's inner plumbing as quickly as he could. He tried yelling her name, but despite it echoing round the cavern elicited no response from the giantess in question, who was still completely out of it. Resorting to physical violence, he tried punching and kicking at the slimy wall behind him, but the wrinkles and folds of her stomach wall merely tried to fold around his limbs, attempting to drag him into a fleshy grave. If his blows were felt, the sleeping beauty around him took as much heed of it as she did shouting, and the stomach continued to heave and digest down her meals as it had been. With a string of colourful swear words, he gave up, slumping back down against the wall with care to avoid it reacting as it did with his limbs. He was going to have to trust to hope that she woke up sooner rather than later, and when she did that her gut was willing to rebel against her and give him a free ride back up to freedom. Much as he would have liked to just crawl out of her oesophagus and through her lips to freedom, his limited knowledge of human anatomy from the inside meant he didn't feel comfortable enough to try and force his way through one of the wrinkled sphincters puckering in the fleshy prison- the last thing he wanted was to end up deeper in Kellie's guts. Besides, one sphincter was blocked by the lake in front of him, and wading through that could easily be equal to a death sentence. He sighed. The only thing to do was to try and keep a clear head, keep his mind occupied so as to stop him from worrying about his new situation; and what better way to do that, he reasoned, than to try and remember how he got into this situation in the first place? His mind, still spiked with pain from the aftereffects of his own drunken binge, began to piece together the fragmented memories from last night, and slowly a picture formed ....

---

"Chug, chug, chug, chug!"

Vigorously and with slurred words, Alan egged his giant friend on as she necked down another bottle of beer, great bulges disappearing down her neck. A few stray trickles ran down her chin, dripping onto her jeans until her plump, pink lips finally parted ways with the bottle, now completely empty. He cheered and jumped up and down, stumbling in his inebriation as she grinned triumphantly at him.

"Haha! You lose, suckerrrr!" Her emerald green eyes, pupils dilated with excitement and drunkenness, gleamed excitedly. "Now you have to do whatever I want." the brunette winked overdramatically at him, and he shook his head, laughing.

"Fair play, bitch, fair play." He paused to lean over the rim of his thimble and suck out a swig of beer for himself. "Gotta say, I'm surprised you managed that, though. Figured you'd stop halfway through."

"Who you questioning about how much alcohol they can drink?" she fired back, pointing clumsily at him and knocking the empty bottle to the thankfully carpeted floor. "You're the size of my pinky. I can outdrink you with just one swig." She wasn't wrong, unfortunately; gone were the days when he could realistically drink her under the table, at least until the university could find a reversal process for his predicament.

"Whatever, whatever. Get on with it, what do you want me to do?" Much as he was impressed by his friend's drinking ability, he was still irritated that he had lost what he imagined to be an easy-win dare. Knowing Kellie, she'd make him do some weird shit on her body, like that time she made him lick her enormous, sweaty armpit, or worse, the time she had stuffed him in her disgusting running trainers- before putting them on. He really needed to come up with some better dares, he reflected, shuddering at the memory. Being tiny was cool in some ways, but it left Kellie in the position to really use her sometimes less than hygienic body against him, which she seemed to relish in.

She smirked at him, clearly already thinking along the same lines he was. "Ehehehe... I think... I'm gonna make you wait to hear your punishment, little buddy. I need something to eat."

"Seriously?" he retorted, incredulousness thick in his inebriated voice, though he was only teasing. "I literally saw you wolf down an entire pizza like, two hours ago. A whole fucking plain of pizza, all down your greedy gullet. How much more do you need?"

"Hey, a gal's gotta eat," she airily replied. "Though we really haven't got anything good in the fridge at the moment. Really should go out shopping soon... " She trailed off as her eyes fell on him. Her eyes widened, and a huge grin split her petite face. "Although...."

Alan was drunk but he wasn't stupid. He caught on quickly to Kellie's new train of thought, and he didn't like it. "Fuck off. Kells, you can't actually be serious. Don't fuck with me, just because I'm this size-"

She cut him off. "Aww, but you're so cute... and so bite-size..." She snapped her teeth together ominously, sending a small shiver down his spine. He knew she'd never intentionally harm him, but nevertheless..

"Y'know...ever since you got like this... I've always wondered what it'd be like to just fucking suck on you like a sweet..." A pink tongue slithered out from between her lips, moistening them with a sheen of saliva and making her look menacing, if still extremely whammed.

He stepped backwards, straightening up. "Do I look like a Werther's Original to you? Just because I'm tiny doesn't mean I'm suddenly your gum substitute." He had to get a jab in there somewhere, so he hastily added, "I mean, you do need some gum.."

Suddenly, he felt the pressure of two meaty fingers on his sides and his vision became filled with her pink, cushiony-looking lips and her off-white teeth. The stale reek of alcohol and the stench of digesting pizza washed past him with her hot breath as she spoke to him, sending flecks of saliva flying around and onto him as he watched her mouth move up close. "Oh, do I? Is my lil' mouth really that bad?" Her tongue released itself from the cavern, coating me in its rank saliva as it dragged its way up his body. "Well, then you wouldn't mind giving it a freshen up for me then, would you?"

Before Alan could elicit a reply, he was casually thrown into her jaws, the light immediately being replaced with slimy gloom as she pulled him about her mouth like the aforementioned Werther's. He was dragged across her hard palate and the more yielding surface of her cheek alike as she tasted him, savouring his flavour. "Mmmm, Alan, you taste like beer.."

Her voice boomed around him like a loudspeaker in a cave. Now covered top to toe in her disgusting spit, he was subjected to the oppressively hot climate of her maw, and the stagnant pallor of her revolting breath.

"Damn it, Kellie, your breath is terrible! Let me outta here, you bitch!" He knew she was only joking around, but he was at this point slightly scared, especially considering the dark hole of her throat looming at the back of her mouth, ever present as he was tumbled about her torturous maw. Mercifully, however, a few seconds after his plea, she opened her mouth, letting the light flood in on him resting on her tongue. Outside her mouth, he could see her looking into her phone camera, her eyes crinkled in an expression of laughter.

"Awww, look at you! My itty bitty little sweet." She bucked him around on her tongue as she spoke, causing him further disorientation. He was resentful of the nickname, but he figured admitting defeat was the best way out. "Jesus, fine, you win. Let me outta here, it's slimy and I'm covered in your damn spit."

She laughed openly. "Okay, just one minute-" was all she got out before she paused. They both felt something inside her, something rumbling up her throat until it exploded into the world as an almighty belch. It roared around him like a dragon to a knight, rumbling the cave of her maw substantially and causing little flecks of digested pizza mush to come flying out, as well as saliva. Alan, unfortunately, received his share of a spattering of it, and gagged at the acidic stench combined with the stink of pizza and alcohol coming up from her stomach. Mere moments after it started it was over, and the lips closed once more leaving him in the gloom of her mouth again- and, out of pure reflex, gulped.

"Shit!" was all Alan heard from above as he was suddenly squeezed into a tight tube, being pulled down into Kellie's guts. Along with a torrent of saliva, he practically slid down her gullet, the heat becoming worse and worse the further down he went. Whether out of drunkenness or fear he lost consciousness before he reached the end, blissfully unaware of his friend's first attempts to rescue him, then dismissal that "she'd probably just throw him up in the morning", going back to the hard spirits before finally passing out herself on the sofa.

---

Despite everything, Alan smiled to himself. That drunken idiot, he thought to himself. Only she could be so clumsy as to accidentally swallow him, of all things. In a way, despite him being in a dangerous, disgusting and potentially life-threatening situation, he wasn't even angry at Kellie for his predicament. Shit happened, he thought; it was just his job not to become the shit that happened.

"Uuuunnnnhhhhhhh....."

As if on cue, another, human-sounding groan reverberated through Kellie's body, adding to the cacophony of noise already around him. This was followed by several more of the same calibre, interspersed with various swear words and complaints of pain. It was time to make him aware of his presence once again.

"Kellliiiiieeeeeee!" he shouted, at the top of his lungs. Whether she could hear him in her belly was a different story, but there was no way she could forget for too long that he was inside her body.

"Shutdafuckup, Alan..." came the slurred moan from outside. "Fucinhangover...head....ow...."

"Hey, I'm not saying I don't have a hangover too, but you're not the one trapped in someone's stomach!" he called back, giving the wrinkled walls a few more kicks for good measure. It must've worked, because suddenly the floor became a wall, sending Alan backfirst into the festering slop of her gastric juices.

"Shit!" came the booming exclamation from outside.

Kellie would have tried to make herself throw up, but her abrupt movements meant her hangover did it for her. Instantly, Alan heard several uneasy groans from the stomach as it heaved and buckled. This was only made worse as Kellie made a beeline for the toilet, giving the stomach enough chaos to send all of its contents back up her oesophagus. Blinded, airless, and skin starting to worsen from itching to burning, he rocketed up her throat, until finally he saw light and a porcelain bowl staring back at him as he ricocheted through her mouth, out of her lips, and into the awaiting water with a splash. Pulling himself up to the surface of the now scummy water, he took in deep breaths of (by comparison) fresh air and trod water to keep him afloat. He had escaped.

He watched with equal parts fear and amusement as more of the gastric waterfall poured from her insides. The sounds of regurgitation boomed around him, echoing around the bowl as Kellie coughed up her guts, sending more and more of the foul vomit into the bowl. In light, it was a sickly orangey-brown, which combined with the smell compared to the fresh air outside her belly made his stomach turn as well. In tandem they vomited, his tiny amount of upchuck mixing with hers. Finally, her vomiting became coughing, and eventually stopped altogether. Looking up, he could see her green eyes fixed on him, dishevelled brown hair framing her face and in some cases drooping into the toilet bowl and vomit forming a ring around her lips. Tears had worked their way free of her eyes in her convulsions. He smiled up at her.

"Well, thanks for the inside tour, but I really didn't need to know you any better. That's at least six hours of my life down the toilet."

For a moment, she just stared at him. Then, her lips split into a grin, and they laughed and laughed.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a review if you did; or didn't. All feedback is good feedback, after all.