- Text Size +

Then

 

Brittney 4’11”  John 4’7”  Alyssa 4’3”

 

John puffed as he carried all the trash to the cans.  His arms burned.  Allison consumed so much food now that the trash piled up.  He grunted and swung the heavy bag up and into the bins.  “Yes!”  he said loudly and pumping his fist into the air.  “Trash is my bitch!”  *Giggle*  John spun around.  “Brittney.”  he addressed the girl in the garage entrance.  She was dressed in cotton shorts and a grey t-shirt that hung off of her skinny body.  Brittney was a naturally skinny girl and flat as board.  Allot of people couldn’t understand why John had dated her before he shrank. They didn't see what he saw. Brittney was kind, funny, and liked to fool around.  

 

"Bitch, John," Brittney faked a pout, "Whatever would Allison say?"  He felt a smile crawling over his face.  Allison hated it when he used the 'b' word.  “Well, I guess its really not a polite term.”  John shrugged.  "No, it sure isn't," Brittney said with a knowing smile.  She faked a thoughtful expression.  "I'd think you need to be punished."  John played along, wrinkling his face thoughtfully.  "What do you have in mind?"  He said.  Britnney walked over, putting as much of a wiggle into her step as she could.  The attempt was in vain.  She had very little to shake.  Still, she was a pretty girl and John felt himself harden in his shorts.

 

"I guess," she said coming to in front of him.  Brittney leaned forward, wrapping her arms around John's neck.  "I'll have to fuck the naughty out of you." John's cock twitched.  He had been hyper virile ever since he started shrinking.  He came multiple times and didn't seem to need breaks.  John smiled and put his arms around Brittney’s waist.  Brittney was craning her neck down, her lips at his nose.  John bent his neck up and met his taller girlfriends lips.  

 

It had been really awkward as he shrank.  Nice, at first because he was no longer too big when they had sex.  But the day had come when they were the same height.  John had been so scared of how Brittney would react.  He’d worried she wouldn't want to stay with him now that he was smaller than her.  It turned out he needn’t have worried.  Brittney had simply smiled and said her neck wouldn’t hurt after they  made out.  

 

Today was the first time they’d seen one another since Allison had stopped draining him.  It had been several long months and John was eager to have sex.  He thought back to when they had last made love.  He remembered wondering what it would feel like, for Britney to be the larger one.  It hadn't felt bad.  John had first noticed that his hands felt small on Brittney's ass. Usually he could cup her cheeks.  But instead he found his girlfriend had more than he could palm out back.   Brittney had never had much up top, but at his new height, they had felt so much bigger. 

 

John had palmed her slight breasts and felt her shiver in appreciation.  He remembered looking up, seeing Brittney’s wide eyes.  She actually appreciated his smaller, more delicate touch.  Still, some things John didn't appreciate.   Before when they wrestled, even when they were the same height John had been the stronger partner.  Now though, John sensed for the first time that Brittney was a  match for him. 

 

“Do you…like the new view?”  Brittney asked smiling.  John returned her smile realizing he had zoned out.  “Very much, you?”  Brittney bit her lip for a second, then leaned forward and kissed him.  It was a passionate, with a hesitance.  Brittney was figuring out what it meant for her to be the bigger partner.  And maybe the dominant one?  She relaxed, putting her full weight against John  like always.  They were both shocked as John tumbled backward and his shoulder hit the garage door button.  The door closed, plunging them into shadows and privacy.  

 

Brittney broke the kiss.  “It looks like I have my boyfriend alone in the dark.”  John laughed as Brittney giggling uncontrollably pulled her shirt over her head.  

 

 

John was shivering in anticipation.  He touched her nude flesh and then pulled down his shorts.  Brittney shimmied her own shorts down revealing a pair of frilly panties.  Reaching down, Brittney slid them to one side and using a hand, slid John's cock inside herself.  Both hissed relief at how good the connection felt.  He began to thrust himself inside her.    Brittney rocked back and forth on top of him.  She seemed especially interested in John's butt.  She pinched it and slapped it as she rode him.  For himself, John was absorbed in playing with her small tits.  After several minutes, the two came and landed in a sweaty mess. 

 

 

After a minute or two they talked for a while.  Unbeknownst to either, Brittney’s body lengthened slightly.  Her legs stretching longer.  Her hips widened and her chest pushed forward creating the beginnings of some real boobage.  

 

John, meanwhile, shrank.  Not much, just a couple of inches. The two were oblivious in the dark.  They talked for awhile.  Brittney about how she had done at school this semester.  John shared what home schooling was like.  His mother had taken him out of school when shrunk below five foot.  They talked about his sister.  Brittney was interested in what had happened.  Still, she recognized it was a touchy subject.  Brittney knew John was not telling her.  It was too much of a coincidence that he had begun shrinking just as his little sister hit the biggest growth spurt ever.  But, part of being in a relationship was understanding when your partner was and was not ready to talk.  

 

Finally, having to go about her day, Brittney got up to leave.  She pulled on her shirt and frowned.  She had chosen tight clothes wanting to arouse John.  But she hadn't thought they were this tight!  She hoped she wasn’t getting fat!

 

Outside the garage.  

 

Brittney walked outside, sporting the glow of someone who had just had great sex.  

 

Watching her leave from the shadows was the Smith's neighbor, Alyssa.  Alyssa was several years behind Allison and John.  She was also something of a pest.  She had a crush on John since they were kids that bordered on stalkery.  She would follow John and Allison around.  Hang off of him and take every opportunity to insert herself into his affairs.  And yet John never seemed to give her the time of day.

 

Alyssa fumed as she watched the other girl leave.  That Brittney thought she was so good.  Alyssa had spent years getting to know John.  She'd make him see her.  And now he had shrunk, meaning Alyssa had a chance!  

 

Alyssa got up from the bushes.  She had a standing invitation to use the Smith's pool.  John would be in the process of cleaning the pool.  Alyssa had undergone some changes this summer too.  She had begun devloping serioius curves.  She was still short, but her hips had widened and her breasts had sprouted.  She had gone through three different bras in the last year!  Alyssa was already bigger than Brittney with a pair of C cups.  And she'd probably get even bigger.  

 

Alyssa wore her bikini that she'd bought behind her parents backs.  It was fairly skimpy, leaving ample amounts of tit flesh exposed.  Her soft tummy still jiggled a little and that pissed her off.  She hated the baby fat that wouldn't go away.  She crossed into the backyard deciding now was the time to act!  

 

John had gotten up and decided against putting on his shorts.  It was hot and he didn't see the need to wear shorts to clean the pool.  He waded through the water, picking up leaves.   Without warning, a loud splash occured and drenched his hair.  

 

John spun around and covered himself with his hands.  His catcher feeled with refuse floated, wasting his hard work. growled.  Alyssa.  Would that pest ever get a clue.  He wasn’t interested.  Hell, he didn’t even like her!   John prepared to snap at the dumb bitch, but stopped.  It couldn’t be.  He should have a good vantage over Alyssa.  Instead, Alyssa’s bright blonde hair was at his eye level.  This left him tongue tied.  He’d shrunk, again.  Either that or hopefully, Alyssa had grown.  

 

Alyssa mistook his silence as a sign of awe struckness at how hot she looked.  “Heeeeyyyyy Johnny.”  She said, her green eyes sparkling with mischief.  She moved torward him, her large breasts floating in the pool water.

 

John backed up against the pool wall.  His naked as touched it and he decided to speak up.  “Alyssa, what have I said about interrupting me when I’m cleaning the pool?” 

 

Alyssa paused for a moment.  What the fuck.  Why wasn't he...maybe she wasn't doing this right.  She was young and hadn't really done this before.  Alyssa pouted at him and put on her 'sexy' voice.  “But JoHNy,” she sing-songed, “It was soooo hot."  She ran a hand down her wet cleavage, compressing the spongy tit flesh and collecting water.  "I wanted to cool down and say hi.”  John felt guilty.  She did have an invitation to use the pool  He was the one  hadn't worn shorts.  "I um, sorry Alyssa."  He edged along the side torward the letter.  "Your right, I'll just go get changed and leave you to swim."

 

She brightened.  He had apologized.  That meant he liked her, right?  But he was trying to leave.  Alyssa wasn't about to allow that.   She floated over, blocking John's path of exit.  Standing she noticed how closs in height they were.  This was perfect.  She had been short all her life.  Being with a boy close to her own height would be cool.  Alyssa put her hands behind her back and stuck out her chest.  "That's so sweet, most boys my age wouldn't have the maturity to apologize when they're wrong."  She shifted too and fro, causing her breasts to sway and make little waves in the water.  

 

John felt himself harden against his hand and cursed.   He couldn't help it looking at Alyssa's wet shiny curves bobbing and jiggling in the water near him.  Damnit, if Alyssa didn't know exaclty what she was doing.  “That’s fine, but I…uh, have work to do.” 

 

Alyssa flashed him a momentary look of frustration.  Why was he being sooooo difficult?  Couldn't he just...arrrrgh.  Fine.  She would go all the way.  After all, John liked her.  “I know,” she said, trying to mimic her mom and the girls on tv when they talked to boys.  It felt kindof funny and weird, but doing it also made her feel all tingly inside.  Like, mature and stuff.  “You obviously have been working very hard.”  She giggled at her innuendo.  

 

"But look," she said.  John paid attention and stopped.  "I've been soooo rude."  Alyssa reached behind her back and untied her top.  Allowing it to drift, she smiled at him and moved forward.  John moved backward.  He was as hard as a rock.  He wanted to stop her, but worried that would make things worse.  He continued to back away but Alyssa kept coming.  He bumped against the wall.  Alyssa reached down, removing her bottoms and they floated away too.  Sh was ignoring him.  John put his hand out to stop her.  He touched her wet, soft flesh and she sighed.  "That feels nice."  Alyssa continued to push forward and John discovered that his small size advantage wasn't enough to stop her without a fight.  

 

Alyssa took his hand in hers.  With a naughty expression she guided him to her right breast.  John couldn't believe how big it felt.  It was heavy and soft and spread over his hand.  He couldn't cover it.  Forgeting himself, John removed his hand from his throbbing cock.  Alyssa pressed up against him.  Her breasts smoothed into his chest.  She felt his thingie against her stomach.  Alyssa froze.  She’d never really seen a live boy before.  Banana’s sure.  But this was,  different.  

 

Throwing her hesitation to the wind, she began to shift her hip, creating some friction between them.  John moaned low in his throat, a sound that made Alyssa feel warm in her pussy.  She had practiced this.  Moving a hand down to his member, she began to touch him before he put his hand on hers.  “Stop it, Alyssa.”  No!  She wouldn’t be denied after all this.  “I know you want this, Johnny.”  He winced when she used that hated nickname.  But she was struggling with him.  And she wasn't wrong.  It felt really nice.  Jon didn’t know how to get her off of him without force.  And what if….he wasn’t strong enough?  Alyssa was allot thicker than Brittney and he and Alyssa were almost the same height.  

 

Alyssa continued to hump her hip and crotch into his boner.  She sensed him weakening.  She brought his hand up to her naked cleavage   “I keep going thru bras.”  Alyssa breathed heavily.  “Its funny, all the boys are just sooooo like interested in my boobies.”  Hearing her talk like this, feeling her ripe body against him, John gave in. He reached up and began to feel her large chest.  Alyssa was big for her age, but more, her tits were firm.  They were perky with thick nipples.  He squished them softly and Alyssa’s head rolled back as her eyes closed,  It felt incredible to feel him touch her like that.  She was going to like having a boy to play with.  Especially as soon as she made him dump that flat nobody.  

 

 

Alyssa pushed ahead, reached down guiding him into her.  It wasn’t long before he was cumming into her.  As they breathed heavily against each other, John was furious with himself.  How could he do this to Brittney?  And with Alyssa?  Without warning, John saw it.  He was shrinking, but that wasn’t all.  Alyssa was growing.  He could feel her expanding.  She was distracted with her own self- congratulation.  But John had figured it out.  His sexual fluids must trigger the changes!

 

Now

 

John 3’10”  Allison 6’4”

 

“I still cannot believe you let little Alyssa jerk you off!”  Allison giggled, small bits of food coming out of her mouth.  John frowned.  “It was an accident, and I didn’t know that my having sex with a woman initiated your stupid transfer.”  Allison just smirked.  “Only if I don’t give you the inhibitor, shortass.  Otherwise you would have shrunk when you first started shrinking every time you had sex with Brittney.  I had to be smart at first.”  John gave her a weird look.  “But, I still can’t believe you were giving me blowjobs in my fucking sleep.”  He looked puzzled.  “You didn’t have to use me to grow.”  Allison just smiled, “Maybe I liked the idea of you dwindling down as you watched me grow, bigger and sexier with each passing day.”   John gulped.  Allison had a weird look on her face he still couldn’t figure out.  He didn’t completely buy his sister's answer.  She could have used anyone.  why him?  

 

But that would have to wait.  John needed to focus on convincing Allison to start giving him the inhibitor again.  Before she left him tomorrow morning with his ‘babysitter’.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

comments appreciated.