- Text Size +

“Well,” John turned to look at Alyssa.  She had moved to stand in front of him, her arms crossed under her bust.  “Are you ready to be babysat?”  

 

“I-I’m a grown man, I don’t need a babysitter!”  Alyssa giggled.  “Sure you are."  She put her hand at her nose and drew a line to the top of his head.  "You know allot of boys shorter than 5 feet?"  John gritted his teeth.  "That doesn't matter."  Alyssa smiled and then moved.  She reached down and pulled his  underwear down.  Already big on him, they slid down his legs to his ankles.  Growling, he tried to bend down to pull them up, but Alyssa grabbed him.  She hugged her arms around him, pulling him against her.  Wiggling madly, he tried to get her to let go.  "Ooooo, strong man!"  Alyssa mocked him as her thigh began to rub against him.  "Come on, Johnny.  I'm just a girl.   Can't you push me off of you?"  He felt her warm, soft skin against him.  Her juicy tits pushed against his chest.  Feeling his orgasm coming, he became frantic.  "No!"  He twisted and begged her.  "I don't want to shrink, I don't want to become smaller."  Alyssa actually laughed at that.  "Too bad shortass, beacuse I want to get even taller."  She was breathing heavily from the exertion of holding him down.  "I'm going to grow even bigger than this."  She felt him shoot his pre-cum onto her.  "That's right.  Make me grow.  Taller and curvier."  She stopped talking as he shuddered and spooged.  His cum shot onto her.  He hung his head.  He hated what had just happened to him.  How she had just taken him.  He felt salty tears down his face.  

 

Sensing he'd emptied himself, Alyssa stood back ignoring him.  John watched through his tears, dejected.  After a moment or two it started.  Alyssa's head rose higher into the air.  Her shirt was raising up exposing more of her stomach.  Her face was euphoric as everything shrunk around her.  For John however, the surrounding room was growing.  He watched as furniture seemed just a little bigger.  He didn't even want to know how much he'd shrunk, or how big his babysitter had just grown.

 

Now 

 

Allison 6’5”  John 3’9” Alyssa 4'11"

 

John huffed as he walked over to stand in front of the couch.  Allison felt that since she was working to make money John should do their chores.  It hadn't been easy when he was still over four foot.  Now some of them were impossible.  He needed a step ladder to put away the dishes.  He couldn't mow the lawn, the mower was just too damn big.  Alyssa was no help.  She insisted he finish the chores on his own.  If he didn't she would get angry.  Sometimes it involved a spanking.  Other times she'd just tackle him and push his face into the carpet.  He'd figured out that she wanted him to give her a reason to punish him.  Having been short all her life, Alyssa apparently got off on the growing size advantage she had over him.  

 

Today had been different.  Alyssa had seemed disinterested in him.  "Alyssa, I cleaned the bathrooms."  Her eyes flickered to him for a second before returning to the tv.  "Great."  Before he could ask her what her deal was, the door opened.  Allison was back!  He knew it was pathetic.  But after a day of being picked on by Alyssa anything was better.  It never occured to John that that was Allison's intention.