- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Action-packed. (Packed, really. Cock stuff here.)


Sam woke up with his world shaking. His mother, leaning down to him so her cleavage filled almost his entire view, was shaking his dollhouse to wake him up. “I have a surprise for tonight,” she said. “I know you weren’t crazy about it the first time, but I really cleaned myself out and stretched and prepped and everything. I want you to spend the night with me, but not in my purse because you could get stolen. And not in my pussy because, in these shorts, you could slip right out and that’d be the end of you.”

Sam was groggy. “So where are you going to put me?”

She didn’t bother to ask before her poorly manicured nails swooped in and curled around him. Sam yelled as she tossed him into her mouth without warning. She placed him on her tongue and bit down.

Sam was uninjured, but it was dark and cramped. He was covered in saliva that smelled like beer, cigarettes, and pork rinds. Her tongue clenched and unclenched underneath him, and he was pressed in cycles against the ridged roof of her mouth. Was she… sucking on him? The massage of her slick taste buds rolling in waves against his body, against his cock—it didn’t take long for him to cum.

When he did, she opened her mouth and light shone in. The brief seconds before she pulled him back out were almost worse than the compelte darkness. He could see in full detail her yellowing and uneven teeth opening like a horizontal gate. And then her fat fingers reaching in. He breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god she doesn’t actually think storing me in her stomach would be safe, he thought.

He lay in her open palm, coughing and trying to figure out where she was going to put him. Unless… She brought him back up to her face and looked down at him. He could see up her nose, and turned away right before she licked him once more for emphasis, her slimy tongue sliding over his back, the taste buds massaging him.

“Good,” she said triumphantly. “I hope you had fun. I never like to be the only one having a good time in bed.” She winked at him. “Anyways, two birds; one stone. You’re nice and lubed up to boot.”

That’s when it clicked. Sam immediately started sturggling, trying to wriggle out of her hand, but her grip was like a vise around him. “No! Mom! I told you, don’t put me there.”

She rolled her eyes. “And I told you it’ll be different. You know you’ve loved every second of this week.” She winked at him, her thickly mascared eyelashes slowly coming down and then up, before she poked his now dwindling erection with her finger.

“Seriously, mom. I don’t want to go there.”

“You can play coy all you want,” she grinned. “Shyness doesn’t work on the likes of me, you know. Any good hooker knows exactly what a man wants. Did you know that you can’t get a full ten out of ten review anymore unless you offer anal?”

“Mom,” he said. “Get Amanda.”

“She’s outside waiting for the cab. We’re going out clubbing tonight!” She giggled giddily. “I showed her you were sleeping all safe. She really wanted to make sure I wasn’t pulling any tricks. But then said I better double check I locked all the locks. I want you coming along to be a surprise for her too. You can’t out-trick a veteran hooker.” Then she laughed to herself. “That’s a good enough pun to write down, don’t you think?”

Sam looked up into her eyes. There was no convincing her that he really, truly had no deep desire to be put back in her ass. Still, he shouted at her, “Please! This isn’t safe for me! I could get hurt! Or- or suffocate!”

Karen laughed. “Sure it’s safe! You already survived one night of it. And I was way more trashed than I’m going to get tonight. What’s wrong with doing it a second time, especially when we’re both more prepared?”

“Mom, I—

Without bothering to hear the rest of his sentence, Karen pulled the back of her waistband open and dropped Sam onto her gray and black striped underwear. Then, once both of her hands were free, she grabbed him up again—Boy, he’s really struggling to get away! she thought. There’s no reason to be shy at this point!—and pinned his arms and legs together in her fist. She furled her eyes and bit her tongue with the effort of such careful maneuvering of something she couldn’t see. Then she guided his wriggling toes into her hole.

Sam tried to bite her, but it was of no use. Once his feet had slipped inside of her hole, any struggling he did was useless squirming. Karen pressed the tip of her pointer finger against the top of her son’s head, and pressed him inside of her. She gave her ass a few shakes and then a slap to ensure he was safely inside of her, then pulled her thong and short shorts back on.

The car ride was horrible for Sam. He could just barely make out muffle voices: Karen, Amanda, and the driver. They were all laughing about something day-to-day. Maybe exchanging a few brief words about politics. For Sam, every bump in the road pushed him deeper. He was glad she was clean, but the cramped space, combined with the unceasing jostling nearly brought him to tears. He tried to yell, somehow, through the sound of the traffic and the radio and their talking to get Amanda’s attention, but all he got was a mouthful of large intestine bulging into his mouth.

At the door to the club, Sam thought he could vaguely hear the bouncer telling his mom to get lost. She clenched all her muscles (ass included) as she prepared for a fight, but then Amanda said something in a sultry and imploring tone and the two of them were in within seconds. It paid to have connections, and in more ways than just money.

The club was even worse than the car ride. Her dancing made him sick to his stomach, especially when she was twerking. Her cheeks slapped together to the electronic music’s cadence, and each audible slap sent a sharp, jolting squeeze through Sam’s body. His elbows were bent, with his hands pressed against his chest, while his legs were poker straight.

Especially especially when she was twerking against Amanda’s crotch, and its bulge pressed up against her and somehow made his space even more cramped. Karen’s shorts were about as thin as they came, and Amanda’s crotch as big, so even though they weren’t having full on intercourse in the middle of the dance floor, Amanda was firmly in between Karen’s thick cheeks.

It went on for what seemed like hours, with only intermittent breaks when—he assumed—she was getting drinks. He could tell when she sat down on a bar stool. He tried to keep track of each time she did. The drunker she got, the more chaotic her dancing became. Unfortunately, he lost track after what was probably the third drink. Amanda did too, getting even drunker than Karen despite drinking at the same rate—her liver was not nearly as battle-worn.

During one of their breaks at the bar, Amanda slipped her hand down the front of Karen’s pants. Karen and Amanda were both pleased to discover she was practically soaking through her underwear. They’d both been worried that the other woman had only been attracted to her because of the effects of the LSD. Now, just as Karen had been pleased to discover beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sam enjoyed fooling around with her, her self-esteem was boosted further by Amanda’s advances. It was exactly what she’d been hoping for, and the plan that had been brewing in her mind for the entire past day finally seemed attemptable. She was going to show Amanda that Sam had come along with them, and that he was having a good time too. Then the three of them would be able to fool around whenever they pleased at home.

“I need to show you something,” Karen tried to whisper to her friend.

“What?!” Amanda yelled above the music.

“I need to show you something! Come with me to the bathroom!”

The two of them were pretty hammered, and it was all Karen could do but to not trip over her platform heels as they weaved their way across the dancefloor. In fact, she stumbled repeatedly, the intense motions of which caused Sam to once more faint. Frankly, he was grateful.

In the bathroom, Karen tugged Amanda into the farthest stall with her. She was glad their plans had been delayed one night to Sunday, as the bathroom was not nearly as crowded as it might otherwise have been.

“There’s something I want to show you,” Karen said, smiling.

Amanda grinned. She had an idea, she thought. “So show it to me then.”

Karen pulled down her pants and started to turn around, when Amanda brought hers down to the ground too. Her erection was certainly above average: nearly ten inches long, with a slightly above average girth. Karen forgot what she was doing, enamored by the sight.

“You’re so drunk…” Karen mumbled. “How do you stay hard? Most of the guys who see me who are drunk…”

Amanda laughed. “You think I didn’t take a Viagra the second you started twerking on me? Girl, bye.”

Karen slowly knelt down, then placed her mouth around the head of her friend’s penis. Then, slowly and with great care, she pushed her head further and further until she was deepthroating the entire thing. “Oh my god…” Amanda said. “I always figured you were good, but… wow.”

Karen was focusing too hard to smile. She managed to slip her tongue out just far enough to tickle Amanda’s balls with it. Then, in one fluid motion, she pulled her head back and sucked back her excess spit. She coughed a little and gagged for a moment, but was otherwise fine. She looked up at Amanda and Amanda looked down at her.

Then Karen remembered what she’d brought Amanda into the bathroom for. She turned around to face the wall and leaned over, then brought one of her hands back to pull her cheeks apart. “Come on,” she said, speaking to Sam, who was only now just returning to consciousness.

But Amanda took the message in a different direction than it was intended. She slapped her cock against the valley in between her friend’s asscheeks, then stepped back to go in. Karen giggled, thinking Amanda was just being playful. Amanda spit on her cock, then spit again on Karen’s asshole. Then her cock was inside her.

Karen gasped. Any thought of Sam left her mind. The pain was intense, but the pleasure more so. Both of them pushed any other thoughts out of her that the alcohol hadn’t already taken care of.

Sam had just regained consciousness when he felt the slap. He knew something was different, and he was scared to guess. He could hear them more audibly, and the slightest bit of light was creeping in to his hole. Her pants were off. He tried to breathe a sigh of relief that he was finally going to be out of here, but then the light disappeared from view. He couldn’t make out exactly what was blocking it, but it was flesh colored. He hoped it was a hand.

But then it thrust against him. It pushed him twice as deep in as he’d been before, the thick head of what he guessed was Amanda’s cock (judging by the female-pitched grunting coming from outside) sliding him along the humid tunnel walls. It pulled away, leaving him there alone at the very end, before rushing back in.

Amanda’s cock rushed in and out, backwards and forwards. “The best the about Viagra,” she said in between grunts, “is that it makes you last longer and cum harder too. It’s really a miracle drug.” She curled her body over top of Karen’s, adhering her chest to her back and wrapping her arms around Karen to grab onto her breasts.

One song played and then another one, with a faster pace. Amanda kept time to them, ignoring the giggles of a group of girls directed at the two dykes moaning in the stall. She paid attention to the tight ring of Karen’s asshole pressing down in rhythm along her cock.

Karen couldn’t say anything, only grunted as the largest cock she’d ever taken went back inside her. Sam crossed her mind. She hoped he was okay, but no longer had the energy to do much of anything but experience the moment. “More spit,” she managed to grunt.

Sam had been pushed as far back as he could go, but it wasn’t far enough. The head of Amanda’s cock slid over his legs and torso. With more saliva and sweat now accompanying him the hole than before, Amanda’s cock made fluid motions over him, pressing him down.

Amanda didn’t bother to mention to Karen that there seemed to be a little bit of waste still inside of her. She was rubbing the head of her cock against it, and it wasn’t exactly pleasant for her to imagine, but she figured she was getting laid; better to protect her best-friend-turned-inamorata’s feelings than to nitpick her hygiene. And she wasn’t going to stop: the deeper she went the better it felt.

Meanwhile, Karen had an orgasm. The reflexive clenching of her vaginal walls returned, and it pulled tight with it her asshole. Amanda’s cock was nearly unbearable inside of her. Amanda could feel herself approaching the finish line as well. She abruptly slowed her rhythm, instead slapping her thighs with vigor against Karen’s ass, plunging her cock inside of her even deeper than she thought possible. She clenched Karen’s massive tits with her hands and slapped her pelvis two more times into Karen before one final plunge. She held her cock there as it pulsed and shot its load, relishing the tight walls around it.

Inside of Karen, Amanda’s final plunges brought the tip of Amanda’s cock—somehow the urethra placed just right—against Sam’s chin. It knocked his head back a few times, before he heard a whimper, and his face was doused with wave after wave of thick, white semen. Truthfully, if it had been bright pink, Sam wouldn’t have known. It was too dark for that. But he was forced to taste it, the slimy cream sliding its way down his throat. He whimpered as Amanda pulled out finally and Karen stood up. Gravity pulled the cum down, and it coated him.

 

In the cab on the way home, Karen rested her shoulder on Amanda’s shoulder. She’d decided to reveal the surprise tomorrow, when the two of them were sober enough to figure out how to make light of it.

“I had a lot of fun tonight,” she said.

Amanda smiled peacefully. “I did too.”

A thought crept into Karen’s mind. “We should do this again. Go to the club and have crazy good bathroom sex.”

“Clubs aren’t much fun if you’re sober, I hear,” Amanda said.

“Ah, fuck sobriety,” Karen said. “This is too much fun. Can we delay rehab just one more week? Please?”

Amanda rolled her eyes, but was secretly glad. “Okay,” she said. “We’ll tell Sam someone else took your spot. He’ll understand.”

Karen felt an intense wriggling inside of her and smiled. She was glad all three of them had a good time.