- Text Size +

Hannah had been running across the floor of her living room for what felt like hours, the world had expanded exponentially around her within seconds and everything had become blindingly bright and painful until suddenly she felt herself falling through a tunnel of rippling fabric. She had woken in the still-warm crotch of her panties and it had taken forever just to crawl out of her own pile of clothes, the rim of her jeans acted like the walls of a sports stadium as she struggled to climb up out of them. She had hoped that if she could get to her mom's phone she could wait on top of it for her to get back from her run and find her tiny daughter waiting to be rescued.
 
As the tiny girl crossed the floor she found she had to stop and rest for a while, she knew she was unfit but trying to run through the equivalent of chest-high thick grass as she pushed and fought through the carpet fibres had exhausted her. As she paused, panting away, she realised how filthy her feet and legs were becoming, the ingrained dirt in the bottom of the carpet pile had stained her body a grim grey colour. Her whole body ached with tiredness and she was ready to just about give up until her ears pricked up at the sound of the front door beginning to rattle and the lock being turned. Hannah's heart pounded in her chest as she realised her best friend and her mum had got back from their run together and she was still stuck right in the middle of the floor, exposed, naked and nowhere near anything she could use to be noticed or get help.
 
As the door swung open a gust of wind blew through the house rustling the carpet as a roar of wind swept towards the microscopic girl buffeting Hannah's minuscule body and sending her sprawling into the carpet struggling and kicking to get herself back to her feet like a stranded bug stuck on its back. Two booming voices could be heard almost sounding like they spoke in slow motion the sheer volume hurting her head to hear as the gigantic tones echoed around the room. The first titanic figure to come into view was Hannah's Mother. Her well maintained, athletic body was clothed in a sports top which exposed her smooth stomach and hugged her large round breasts high and firm. Her toned semi-muscular arms were tanned and bare and a knee length pair of tight lycra running shorts showed off the well muscled bulges of her thighs. Her long lean legs held her miles into the air compared to the tiny Hannah, she looked like some kind of a Goddess or Amazon with her fitness hiding her age well.
 
She wiped a wrist band across her forehead as her skin glinted with small droplets of sweat, each one likely capable of drowning Hannah if it rained down on top of her. The titanic woman stopped as she entered the living room, seeing the bundle of clothes on the floor and instantly looking annoyed, a huff of irritation blew a few loose strands of hair from her face. Her long legs shifted as she tucked the toe of one shoe into the heel of the other, slipping her running shoe off of her sweaty bare foot, her toes then latched onto the top of the trainer before flinging it forward into the living room.
 
The huge shoe was like an ocean liner crashing and tumbling across the floor towards Hannah. She screamed and tried to flee but her tired legs and pathetic size made it impossible as the shoe rolled straight over her body, the boiling hot rubber of the dirty, gritty, blue and white sole rose up on its side towering over ten times the minuscule girl's height and continued to roll as it slammed down on top of her. It ploughed over her without a care as it half crushed her into the carpet fibres and barrelled on past, the thunderous booms like explosions erupting all around her. Hannah laid battered and bruised but thankful at least that her mother wasn't still wearing the shoe when it came down on her, then came the second round of thunder as the other shoe was kicked off to join its partner, rumbling once more beginning to shake the floor.
 
The second shoe tumbled across the ground sounding like a heard of stampeding elephants, she screamed out only able to curl herself into a ball as the shoe slammed down over the top of her, this time everything went black as the shoe crashed into its partner and came to a stop on top of the girl. Luckily for Hannah the opening had landed face down enclosing her in the hot disgusting cave of the trainer's opening. The heat washed over her instantly, her ears rung and her brain pounded in her skull from the noise, all because of a simple pair of running shoes being kicked across the floor. She panted for breath trying to calm down and work out what was happening, her lungs quickly filling with the disgusting vinegar-like stench of well-ingrained foot sweat.
 
The sweat in the boiling air condensed quickly against the cold flesh of the tiny girl's body, it clung to Hannah's skin in droplets of cheesy grimy sweat and began to soak her, even her hair started to feel heavy and sticky with her mother's sweat and foot odour, the thought of it making her want to be sick. The pungent cheese smell clogged her nose and mouth making her throat and eyes burn as tears streaked down her cheeks, she gagged and fell to her hands and knees, crawling forwards trying to pull herself towards the faint light seeping from under the side rim of the trainer.
 
"UGH, THAT LAZY GIRL HAS JUST DUMPED ALL HER WASHING IN THE LIVINGROOM, SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE THIS MESS, I ONLY TIDIED THIS MORNING."
 
The booming sound of Hannah's mother chastising the tiny girl sounded from outside of her foul smelling hot prison. The ground literally bounced beneath her hands and knees threatening to throw her to the floor with each booming footstep as the giantess made her way across the room and scooped Hannah's clothes up. The bug-sized girl tried to call out to her Mother for help but she could tell her tiny voice barely even reached the toe section of the titanic shoe. As she whimpered in the darkness she felt a heavy sheen of sweat dribble down her face and back, she knew none of it was hers as she shivered despite her humid confines. Hannah moved towards the slight gap under the edge of the trainer and struggled beneath the soft, sweat soaked padded rim of the shoe, the clean air tasting sweet and icy cold compared to the musky furnace in the shoe as she wriggled and struggled to be free.
 
The booming steps echoed out again as the giantess stomped towards the micro girl, her powerful thighs rippled beneath the tight lycra hugging her body as her muscles flexed to carry the millions of tons of goddess towards Hannah as the little girl struggled to get free from beneath the trainer. Finally slipping free and beginning to run towards the couch she hadn't gotten more than a few paces before the giantess was already on top of her. One immense foot slammed down just a few meters away the BOOM echoing through the floor and throwing her into the air as a wash of musky feet came flooding back over her, almost an instant after Hannah slammed back into the ground her Mother's other foot came roaring overhead, the air feeling like it was literally tearing apart around it as the tons of foot flesh soared overhead exposing her long, grime stained, boiling pink sole. Hundreds of meters of worn, hard, yellowed sole passed over her to slam hundreds of meters away, the sound still roaring through her body like an explosion as she was once more thrown into the air with the footstep.
 
The giantess' feet disappeared into the distance with fading rhythmic booms and for a moment the tiny girl laid with her head swimming and buzzing with chaotic thoughts and fears trying to make sense of this whole thing. Tears streaked her face and she couldn't escape the warm stink of the trainers behind her as they continued radiating their hot musk. Crawling to her feet she heard the sound of booming footsteps once more and went wide eyed with terror. She looked to where her mother had walked away but she was nowhere to be seen and Hannah realised the sounds were coming from the other direction. Whipping around she saw a pair of pink-socked feet the petite socks not even covering the slender pale ankles above the thundering feet. They were soaked with sweat clinging tight to the flexing digits held within them, their soles stained dark with the grease and dirt from the trainer insoles.
 
Looking up Hannah saw her best friend Abbie coming towards her like a beautiful skyscraper. She was no where near as tall as the tiny girl's mother but she was still hundreds of times Hannah's height, her long legs alone stretching miles into the air. Her slender, toned legs were wrapped tight in ¾ length spandex jogging bottoms while her tight tummy remained exposed beneath her jogging top, her long raven black hair had been pulled up into a messy ponytail on top of her head to keep it off her neck. Hannah could help but feel a tingle of raw pleasure as her senses abandoned her, flooding her body with a sense of arousal at seeing her friend as such a colossal, powerful figure so high above before suddenly one of Abbie's socked grimy feet blocked out the tiny girl's vision.
 
She had completely forgotten to get away from her exposed position on the floor and now it was too late, Abbie's foot slammed down on the little girl giving Hannah barely enough time to raise her hands in hopes of warding off the tons of soft, boiling flesh and cotton as they pounded her weak pathetic form into the floor without an ounce of effort. The bug-sized girl crumpled beneath the giantess' soft flesh as the cotton sock squelched with sweat pushing waves of the stuff over her entire body, flooding every orifice with the thick disgusting waste. Hannah's legs folded in half , crushing her shins instantly beneath her thighs, her ankles snapped like twigs as they were forced to accommodate the weight twisting her feet sideways and being crushed down beneath the ball of Abbie's foot.
 
One of Hannah's raised arms slid into a hole in the well used socks, the threads having been ground apart beneath the toes from being used for running in over and over the acrid sweat which poured from between the enormous digits having eventually eaten away at the fibres the same way as it now ate away at Hannah's insides, pouring like a tap into her body as she tried to scream, mere droplets smothered her whole head as she fought to breathe under the huge weight. The pressure suddenly increased as Abbie's body continued to move forward, all her weight baring down on one foot as the girl beneath her tried to scream but with her chest crushed painfully flat and the thicker slime of dead flesh and sweat seeping from Abbie's sock with the added pressure, it glued the tiny's mouth and nose shut as she could do nothing to empty her body of the disgusting grey paste.
 
The whole world burst into blackness and blinding stars all at once as the pressure of a million tons of goddess ploughed into Hannah's skull easily crushing her jaw to pieces as her face was pressed into a silent scream, no air left in her body at all. Her sides began to burn and felt like they would burst open like a grape underfoot as her organs tried to find room beneath Abbie's simple footstep. Seconds before the bug-girl popped beneath her best friend's toes the pressure lifted instantly, dragging her body high into the air as her innards shifted and re-adjusted, finally able to slide back into place within her. She swung limp and beaten by the arm trapped in the sock fibres as the air whipped past her, her jaw hanging broken and useless making even the act of crying agonising.
 
The ascent stopped but still Hannah soared through the air the wind whipping against her so hard it was deafening and almost painful to feel as the pressure tore at her skin and then came a sudden fall, the titanic foot above forcing her towards the ground at what felt like hundreds of miles an hour sinking the little thing once more into the wet disgusting fabric above. The ground raced towards her allowing her time enough for a brief wailing scream until with an ear-splitting BOOOOMM she slammed back into the ground. Again and again she rose and flew through the air, her trapped arm being twisted and smashed into her body at a new angle each time, the mangled limb now useless and crushed as she dangled from it like a useless lump of flesh.
 
With another loud boom Hannah slammed into the carpet again but this time something was different, the toes didn't let up and instead shifted about above her. The huge beasts scratched against the fabric gripping and mashing Hannah's helpless body around beneath them until the pressure crushed down on her once again. Just as she thought she was going to be dragged into the air again, the sock began to drag her body backwards through the carpet fibres, hidden layers of grime sticking to her bloodied body as her skin was ripped and shredded by tiny flecks of sharp dirt, like flint knives slicing into her as dust packed into her wounds.
 
Suddenly with a disgusting ripping sound and a final crack of her shoulder the tiny girl shrieked out when her body hit a lump of carpet fibres. The sock continued to scrape over the top of her dragging her trapped arm with it as she began to roll, tearing the arm off in a spray of blood, the splash barely creating a single spot on the thick sweat soaked cotton. Scraping and rolling Hannah beneath them the toes pounded her mangled body playing with her and hammering her body again and again up and down. Finally the rolling and beating stopped and a bright light shone down on the tiny girl as she twitched and whimpered, her blurred tear-filled vision swam with flashes of pain. The bright light dimmed suddenly and she blinked away the tears to see the titanic face of her best friend hovering above her.
 
It was like looking up at some kind of moon in the sky until she finally focused enough to realise just how tiny she was, Abbie's face looking down from miles above was big enough to practically be Hannah's entire sky. She laid mangled and clutching at her bleeding stump and began to feel a strange kind of hope, she had finally been noticed, perhaps she could even be rescued. Then suddenly all hope turned to icy fear, the huge face above contorted into a disgusted sneer, Abbie was looking right at her shrunken friend, her huge hazel eyes staring into Hannah's very soul yet all she saw was a mangled insect. Just dirt she had scraped from under her foot.
 
Hannah screamed up at her friend calling her name, begging, pleading to be recognised but instead the girl simply reached down with a single huge finger, the pad lined with tall ridges of flesh which made up the giantess' finger print and with just the expanse of her single fingertip she was able to cover Hannah s whole body as it slammed into her, half crushing her ribs. Abbie poking and prodding the little bug-girl was like a truck hitting her repeatedly pushing her around the floor as she tumbled over and over, she screamed and kicked out with her legs causing the giantess to jump and pull her hand away, looking even more offended at the horrible flailing bug touching her.
 
“Ew, gross, it's still alive...” Abbie said down to the thing on the floor
 
“What is?” Hannah's mother asked as she she came back from the kitchen with a couple of drinks
 
“Some bug, I felt something under my toes and scraped it off and found that thing wriggling around on the carpet.” she said still sneering down at what she assumed was an insect.
 
“Ugh, sorry, we get those things in here sometimes” The older giantess said putting the drinks down and stomping over to where Hannah lay, the heavy footsteps booming through the floor beneath the tiny girl making it feel like the ground was punching her into the air as the floorboards beneath the carpet flexed under the titaness' powerful footsteps. She bent down to look at the supposed insect, hundreds of tons of goddess falling towards the microscopic girl before stopping in a crouch overhead. The rush of air her movements pulled with her washed the heat and heavy odour of her sweaty body over the crying Hannah who saw that she too sneered down at the disgusting sight.
 
“Yuck, looks like a really fat one, must be a queen or something, I'll get some spray.” she said simply
 
She stomped away for a moment taking with her the only chance Hannah had of being seen as the person she was, her hopes completely gone as she began to cry screwing her eyes shut with the pain of having been stomped and crushed, her open shoulder socket burning and bleeding steadily. Suddenly she felt herself being pounded into the floor again by the warm finger pad returning, the impact blowing the air from her lungs as she was half crushed beneath Abbie's probing finger tip. Hannah looked up to see a look of morbid curiosity on Abbie's huge face. The finger came down again, again crushing Hannah beneath it as she kicked and screamed, a small booming giggle rumbling out of her friend.
 
The huge trainers once more pounded towards the tiny girl as her mother returned to loom overhead, mile upon mile of her body towering over her, the epitome of a goddess until a huge silo came into view, the nozzle aimed down at Hannah. With a deafening roar of air and a cloud of wet sticky spray she found herself engulfed in a blizzard of burning chemicals. Her whole body lit up with pain as every inch of her began to burn and sizzle in the chemical bath, she drew in air to scream but the cloud of vapours flooded into her tiny lungs and began to bubble away inside her. Every breath burned like lava as she began to choke on her own melting insides, the spray acting on her like she was nothing but a fat disgusting bug.
 
Another deafening roar of chemicals swamped her as the booming voices above casually discussed her slow agonising death;
 
“Ughh, its still wriggling!” ... “how is it still alive?” ... “Disgusting thing, here, pass me that shoe...”
 
As Hannah's eyes burned under the hail of bug spray she saw her mother holding one of Abbie's running shoes, poised and ready with the heel aimed at her little body. The thing came down faster than her brain could comprehend through the pain and blurry vision as the dirty grey/pink treads slammed into her. Hannah's legs and pelvis exploded instantly as the BOOM exploded her ear drums, the pressure of the treads slamming into her lower body expelled Hannah's guts from her throat as they splattered against the sole. The shoe rose for a moment but only long enough for Hannah's mother to get another good swing, slamming it down once more onto the bug's mangled twitching body, this time the treads mashed her ribs flat. The crunch was instantaneous as her body flattened like dirt under the shoe leaving just a battered bleeding head wedged into the gaps of the treads, just barely attached to the goo that was her corpse, her entrails spilling from her gaping broken mouth.
 
Hannah's last dying pain-wracked moment as she rose up with the sole of the shoe, was being turned over with it to be inspected by the two goddesses above. There were blood-muffled voices booming down from above but her fading consciousness couldn't focus on the words
 
“Ugh, sorry, I made a mess of your shoe.” Hannah's mother said, handing it back to Abbie as they stared at the gore crushed into the heel
 
“It's cool,” said Abbie shrugging “It'll scrape off on the run home.” she replied simply
 
~'~;(@)
 
Abbie slipped her shoes back on at the door, for some reason Hannah seemed to have gone out instead of waiting for her to get back from training, it didn't matter though, she need a shower anyway, training had been murder today. Sure enough as Hannah ran the short trip home every step she took her feet pounded the pavement shredding a little more of the sticky bug's remains off onto the concrete. The last of it had either completely gone or become too buried in grit and dust to be seen by the time she got home and checked her soles, happily heading into the house to get a well deserved break.
 
The End