- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Side effects

 

 

“It’s too dangerous.”

“It’s my body Arnold.”

“But I couldn’t bare it if something happened to you.”

“I do appreciate your concern. But it’s my decision to make not yours.”

 

A few days later…

Tiffany relaxed on the beach. She was flat on her back with her belly exposed to the sun. Suddenly her cell phone rang.

“How’s the experiment coming?”

“It’s going great so far Dr. Grow. My body seems to be absorbing the energy directly from the sun as you predicted.”

“Excellent. With luck all of humanity will be able to live off sunlight instead of needing food or water. We’ll be like solar giantesses.”

“Glad to do my part doctor. So far my hubby was wrong. There are no side effects.”

“You were wise to listen to me instead of him. Keep me informed. “

“I will doctor. See you later.” Tiffany then hung up.

 

A moment passed and then Tiffany’s body began to shake.

“I think I spoke too soon about like of side effects.” She muttered to herself. The shaking stopped but her clothes were getting very tight. She reached for her cell phone but the phone was shrinking at an ever increasing rate. As her clothes gave up the ghost, the truth hit her.

“I’m growing. I’m becoming a solar giantess.” She muttered. “That wasn’t supposed to happen.”

 

She then heard the sounds of people running away from her. But a few brave souls stuck around to curse at her.

“I didn’t plan to grow.” She told them. She then stood up. Looking down at the people cursing her, she estimated her height to be at least 200 feet and still growing fast.

“How big I’m going to get?” She asked herself as she left the beach getting bigger with every step.

 

Meanwhile a 3000 foot blond named Heather was walking with a 500 foot black giantess named Jasmine.

“That’s a sight you don’t see every day.”Heather commented to Jasmine.”

“Do you mean the growing part? Or the fact she’s nude?”

“Both.”

Tiffany looked at the giantesses in dismay. She was almost as tall as the black giantess and still growing fast.

“Can you ladies lend me some clothes?”Tiffany asked.

“We don’t have any to spare. I can get you a towel, if you’re willing to wait a few moments.” Heather offered.

“Please get me a towel.” Tiffany begged. Heather then ran off to California house to get a towel.

Tiffany then noticed she was looking down at the class four. Since class four solar giantesses are 500 feet tall, she knew she was getting very big.

 

“Oh wow!” Heather cried when she returned with the towel. Tiffany had stopped growing, but she was now a mile tall.

“It’s a bit small but thanks.” Tiffany said as she took the towel.

 

“The new room is mine.” Melody told Hillary.

“No. It’s mine. I was here first.” Hillary replied.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Melody asked goddess Smith.

“I understand your friends with a mad scientist named Dr. Grow. And you gave him samples of your body.”

 “So I let Dr. Grow have a sample of my body. What’s the big deal?” Melody asked goddess Smith.

“The consequences of your actions will be arriving any moment now.”

Seconds there was loud banging on the front door.

“I believe that’s for you.”

Melody then answered the door. She was surprised to see Tiffany standing there. A Tiffany who was the same size she was and wearing nothing but a towel that was a bit small for her.

“Melody I really need to brow some clothes.”

“All right.” She then let Tiffany into Texas house.

“You’ll find some clothes in your room down the hall.” Goddess Smith said.

“What! Another giantess is moving in?” Hillary asked.

“Um. Which room is she referring to?”

“I think she means the new room. I’ll show you.”

“The new room is behind this door.”

“Thanks.” Tiffany then entered the room and shut the door behind her.

 

“What’s going on here? What’s my stuff doing here?”

“I don’t know. You’ll have to ask goddess Smith.”

 

“What do you mean I can’t get back to normal?”Tiffany asked goddess Smith.

“You’re a class two solar giantess now. You can only get shrunk for 48 hours each year.”

“But I’m a lawyer. I can’t even fit into the office or the court room at this size. Not to mention my home.”

“You’re working for me now. As for your home, you’re going to living in Texas house.”

“I have a husband who is going to be very upset about this.”

“He’s just going to have to live with it.”

“If you haven’t banned size change tech I would arrange to have him enlarged to my size.”

“Male giants are not allowed on this world. To make things a little easier for you, you and Arnold and now magically linked. You will have no problems commutating with each other despite the size difference.”

“Speaking of communication, I better call Arnold to let him know.”

 

“I don’t believe it.”

“It’s true. Your petite blond wife is now a class two solar giantess.”

“This is even worse than I feared. How are we going to cope with the size difference?”

“I’m sure we can work something out.”

 

The end for now

 

Author note: It’s been a long time since I posted something. I’ve had this story idea for a while now. Will we find out what happens to Arnold and Tiffany? That depends on my mood and the comments this story gets.