- Text Size +

A soft little grin would come over Beruka as she looks down at the tiny target by her feet. It seemed the special ingredient she added to her poison had worked wonderfully, completely paralysing and shrinking think to barely a few inches tall “I must admit… this is the most excited I’ve been for a contract in a while… you should consider yourself lucky” Beruka says softly.

Slowly lifting a foot up and holding it over the target, covering them fully with ease before she slowly lowers it down, just resting it on their body. Having removed her boot, she could feel them with ease, though with their body paralysed it wasn’t quite as nice a feeling as she thought it would be. A soft sigh escaping her before she starts to slide her foot side to side, rolling their body around under it “Maybe next time I should use less of the paralysing agent… this would be much more fun if you were struggling” Beruka says before pulling her foot away, setting it next to their body “Just look at you. So pathetic and helpless… and to think just a few hours ago you were quite an important Hosidan general, and now…. Now you’ll barely leave a stain when you’re dealt with” moving her foot back over, pressing her big toe down firmly against their face “I know for a face you can still use your mouth though… lets put it to work… see if I can even feel you down there”

 

With that said, Beruka once more goes quiet. Just waiting and focusing on only little feelings that might come from under her foot. After nearly a full minute she would finally just feel something, the tiny little tongue working furiously against her toe, but only just faintly giving off a feeling “Hmm… I suppose it’s something” Beruka says before shifting her foot again, completely covering their body once more and starting to press down “But I think I’m done with you now. You gave me what I needed and I can fulfil my contract now” Beruka says while quickly pressing down firmly, lifting her other foot off the ground to put all her weight down on them.

 

Letting out a soft, content sigh Beruka moves back to a stool behind her. Sitting down and crossing one leg over the other, looking down at the bloodied remains of her target on her foot and the ground. A hand slowly slipping down between her legs before there was a knock at the door “Beruka? What are you doing in there, darling?” Camilla would ask from the other side “Just cleaning up after a small contract, Lady Camilla” Beruka responds while softly rubbing between her legs "Well don't take too long, we have work to get done" Camilla says before walking off, leaving Beruka to take care of herself quickly and clean up the small mess that her target had made, and the one they cause her to make as well.