- Text Size +

Soon after arriving in the Demon World, the Hero Yushia and Goddess Megumi sought shelter from the giant inhabitants in an item shop that had an open door.  Inside there were shelves lined with a variety of goods and the shopkeeper was sitting behind the counter with an apathetic look on her face.

While exploring the shop, and in order to avoid the single, purple haired customer the two hid behind the desk, but in their haste they carelessly wandered a bit too close to the shopkeeper.

Spotting motion out of the corner of her eye, Ms. Kusuriya, the shopkeeper, looked down by her feet.  "... My.  Such small customers."  She said in an uninterested tone, recognizing the bug sized beings as Tinies.

"Uwah!  No!  Please!  Don't crush us!"  Yushia cried out quickly, throwing up his arms in a feeble attempt to defend himself.

"... Why would I crush you?"  The black haired demon asked, cocking her head to the side.

"You're fitting too well into the role of a wimpy bug, Yushia."  Megumi chastised her companion, now that the giant before them seemed to be no threat.

"O-oh, wow..."  Yushia stuttered in disbelief.  So far all the giants he had interacted with just wanted to crush him in many different ways.  "I didn't know there were kind people among the giant-"  He began to say in relief before the shopkeeper cut him off.

"... I don't want to leave a mess on the floor, after all."  She stated fact-of-factly.

"I, er... th-that works too..."  Yushia replied nervously.  "It doesn't seem like we're safe just yet."  He thought, instinctively moving between Megumi in the giant shopkeeper.

"... Well, as long as you have money, you're customers.  It doesn't matter to me who you are or what you look like."  The raven haired woman stated, turning in her seat to not bend her neck at a weird angle anymore.  "So?  What are you looking for?"

Megumi explains that they need some way to grow bigger, at the very least so they can survive in this world.

After listening to the tiny's story, Ms, Kusuriya simply nods and sits up straight, folding her arms under her breasts.  "I see... a potion to make your bodies bigger, huh..."

"Do you have any?"  Megumi asked.

"No."  She reply promptly, shaking her head.

Feeling like there was no hope anymore, Megumi couldn't help but whine a bit.  "Ehhh~?!"

"A medicine with that effect does exist, but it was outlawed some time ago."  The shopkeeper explained.

"No way..."  Megumi complained.  "Who would outlaw something like that?  I certainly didn't."

Sighing Ms. Kusuriya adjusted her glasses and looked back down to the two.  "... If you absolutely must have one, I don't mind concocting it myself."

"R-really?!"  Megumi exclaimed excitedly, eyes wide with hope and smiling.

"Although... I don't have the ingredients myself.  Come back if you can find the ingredients I need."  The shopkeeper clarified.  "Though it still seems like it would be more trouble than it's worth, they are paying customers..."

"What ingredients are you lacking, specifically?"  Yushia asked.

"'Hi-estrogen'."  She replied.

"Hi... estrogen?"  Megumi asked.

"In short, hormones secreted inside the ovaries of girls our size."  The demon woman answered.

"Huh...?"  Megumi was clearly confused, if that was all she needed it didn't seem like it was that big of an issue to fix.   "Can't you just... collect some from yourself?"  She asked.

"What a pushy little thing... if she wasn't a customer I'd of thrown her in the trash by now."  The shopkeeper thought, letting out an exasperated sigh.  "... I have no intention of going that far to help you with your troubles.  Not to mention, the process isn't that simple.  Extracting it would require some specialized laboratory equipment."

Yushia hung his head in defeat.  "It seems like it's impossible for us to make a Big Potion then..."  He grumbled.

"... There is one other method you can try."  Ms. Kusuriya offered.  "If they can pull it off, less work for me.  If not, well they won't be my problem anymore."  She thought.

"Really!?"  Megumi asked, hope returning to her eyes.

Nodding, the shopkeeper explained.  "You can enter the ovaries of a 'giant' girl yourselves and extract it directly from the source.  That would also spare me the trouble of cleansing the impurities."

"'Directly'...?"  Yushia asked, not catching her drift.

"You're... telling us... to crawl inside a girl's you-know-what?"  Megumi asked, realizing what the giant woman was suggesting.

"Hardly.  All I did was tell you of a method.  It's up to you what you do with that information."  She replied with a subtle smug grin, as there was no way she could openly condone the gathering of ingredients for an illegal potion.

This only frustrated Megumi all the more, being outwitted by a being that she could easily crush if she still had she Goddess powers.  "Grr..."

"... but if you're really determined, I recommend you use this."  The shopkeeper said, reaching under the counter and pulling out a tiny sized potion.

"What is that...?"  Yushia asked.

"It's called a 'Small Potion'.  It can shrink down your body."  She replied.

"What do we need that for?  We're trying to get stronger, not weaker!"  Megumi questioned, not seeing using the Small Potion as a reasonable solution to their problem.

"This girl... maybe I should kill her and just deal with the man.  He seems to know his place at least, as a useless, insignificant bug."  She thought, letting out another sigh.  "Small as you may be, you're still a smidge too large to fit inside a person's ovaries."  She explained in the least condescending tone she could muster.  "But if you drink this, you'll become as small as a mite, and you could crawl inside without even being noticed."

"Y-you're telling us to become even smaller than we already are!?"  Megumi asked, as if the idea was completely insane.

"Like I said, the decision is up to you."  The shopkeeper replied.

Trying to be the voice of reason, Yushia tried to convince Megumi.  "Th-that may very well be the only way..."

Not liking the idea at all, the thought of staying so inconsequentially small was even less appealing to her.  "Alright... then we'll take one, just in case."  She sighed in defeat.

"That'll be ¥500."  The black haired demon said, bending down and holding out her hand.

"Eh!?  You're gonna charge us!?"  Megumi asked.

"Obviously.  I run a business here."  The shopkeeper replied.  "It's ¥500 for the bottle, and not a single coin less."  "Now pay up.  After I get your money you can go die, or not... I don't care either way really."

Not saying a word Megumi looked to Yushia, she expression speaking volumes for her.

"H-hey, I obviously don't have currency from this world, but what about YOU?"  Yushia said, holding up his hands.

"What, do you think a goddess just walks around with loose change!?"  Megumi questioned back.

"Oh, well this would have saved me all this trouble."  Ms. Kusuriya thought, seeing neither of the bugs below her producing any form of currency.  "If you don't have money..."  She stated, her already uninterested tone becoming more apathetic as she put the Small Potion away.  "Then that means you're not customers."  She continued, any sort of consideration she had been extending to them quickly fading from her blue eyes.  The two on the floor were without money, wasted her time and the blonde girl had annoyed her.  They were nothing but bugs, and she had her own way to deal with bugs.  "Please wait while I grab a tissue."

"Waah-!!  Wait, wait!"  Megumi panicked, knowing that they wouldn't be able to get away if the giant shopkeeper chased after them and that she was likely the only deom in the demon world that would help them.  "We'll come back with some more cash!"

"But... how are we going to gather money...?"  Yushia asked, though if it meant he wasn't going and be tossed out like an insect he was all for the idea.

"I have already wasted this much time... If I just think of this as them coming to get an estimate then I suppose I can let them go collect the money and come back."  The black haired demon reasoned.  "How about you take it from the insects around town?"  She suggested.

"The insects hold money?"  Yushia asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.  Seems like bugs are attracted to shiny stuff.  Some of them scrounge for coins under vending machines."  She stated.

"I see..."  Yushia said as he and Megumi went to go find enough money to purchase a Small Potion.

It was an arduous undertaking to battle the 'insects' of the Demon World.  It was bad enough when Yushia found out the the 'great' Demon Lord he and his party trained so hard to beat, a foe so tough that it required sacrificing a sacred orb to remove its regenerative aura just so they had a slight chance to beat it, the feared 'Demon Lord Asmodeus,' was nothing more than a mere cockroach that could be easily crushed under child demon's feet.  He was shocked to hear that stepping on them was a past time most child eventually grow out of.  And while other insects were nowhere new as powerful as the cockroaches, they were still top tier monsters in their own rights.  After gruesome battle with a couple of Minotaur sized beetles, Megumi thought of using the giant women around the city to deal with the bugs for them and they were able to collect the money from their crushed remains with ease, which only served to cement in Yushia's head how powerless he true was.

They returned to the Item Shop with relative ease and approached the plainly dressed shopkeeper.

"Well?  Do you have the money?"  She asked, seeing that her tiny customers had returned.  Yushia held up five ¥100 coins, struggling to do even that.  With a feeling of superiority, the shopkeeper easily took the coins from the hero and rung the purchase through.  "Thanks for your patronage."

"We now have a Small Potion, but..."  Yushia said, taking the potion from the shopkeeper.

"What next...?"  Megumi asked, finishing Yushia question.  After a moment's thought, she looked up to the giant woman.  "U-um, excuse me, Ms. Shopkeeper?"

"Hmm?"  She asked, looked down at the two again.  "They're still here?"

"Can we maybe collect the Hi-estrogen from you?"  Megumi asked meekly.

"This bug."  She thought, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"S-sorry, point taken, forget I said anything!"  Megumi said, quickly retracting her question.

"You're not getting off that easy."  She thought darkly, as she tried her best not to seem threatening.  "... I don't mind."  She said with her usual disinterested tone.  "...but I won't let you leave in one piece."

"Wait, seriously!?"  Megumi asked, shocked that the giant woman seemed to have a change of heart.  "I don't know, something seems off about her."  She thought, it was like the shopkeeper was just barely holding back killing them, but then again it was basic demon instinct to not care about Tinies at all.  "If it were me, we'd already be dead."  She reasoned with herself.  "Thank you very much."  She said politely, bowing slightly.  "Yushia, you too."

"Wha-, oh right!"  Yushia stammered, also bowing.  "Thank you, Ms. Shopkeeper."

"...Sure.  Here, climb in this."  The shopkeeper ordered, laying a little vial on the ground next to them.  "I'll take you home with me after I close up tonight.  The last thing I need is for you to be climbing around inside of me while I work."  She explained.

"Do we really have to?"  Megumi asked, seeing as it looked like the vial was barely wide enough for the both of them if they were squeeze together.

"... I'd rather not get blood on my apron should I accidentally crush you."  She reasoned, quicking up Yushia first and dropping him into the glass container.  "But if you want to take that risk..."

"No, thank you, I'll get in."  Megumi said quickly, letting the giant woman pick her up and drop her in on top of Yushia.  As Megumi fell into the vial, her skirt billowed out and flipped up, revealing her simple white panties.  She tried to hold her hem down, but ended up with her feet sliding down behind Yushia's shoulders and her groin coming to rest in his face.  "Ah!  Yushia, don't look!"  She squealed.

Yushia couldn't reply the unreasonable demand as his mouth was full of Goddess pussy.  She smelled divine, with made sense given that she was the one true Goddess of the world.  "Damn, I don't know how long I will be able to keep my sanity if this keeps up."  He thought, bringing his hand up under her soft, warm butt to try and lift her off of him.

"Hey!  Where do you think you're grabbing?"  Megumi asked as she felt Yushia try to push her up only to be met by the cork stopper the shopkeeper put in.  "Excuse me!  Ms. Shopkeeper!  Can you let us change positions please?"

The shopkeeper either didn't notice or care about the position she had put the two Tinies in and put a stopper in the top with a hole for ventilation.  She slid them into her apron pocket and sat down to finish her shift before going home.


 


Kusuriya didn't even check on Yushia and Megumi at all for the rest of her shift, cleaning and closing the store or on her way home.  After she got back, she got herself something to eat and decided it was time to deal with her tiny customers.

She headed into her bedroom and stripped of her plain looking clothes and underwear.  With Yushia and Megumi in hand, she crawled into bed and let them out on the bed between her legs.

"You two are going to have to get me ready if you want to harvest some Hi-estrogen from me." She said, looking down at the two as she reached to her giant pussy and spread it open for them.  "Pleasure me and make me cum, I'll let you in after that."

"You're going to make us get you off first!?"  Megumi asked, disgusted and upset.

"Us giant girls produce Hi-estrogen more purely when we are in a state of arousal.  Besides ,would you let anything enter you dry?"  She asked back.

"N-no..."  Megumi replied, knowing full well that a lady needs time to prepare.  "But couldn't you just do it yourself?"

"...You were the one that asked to collect the Hi-estrogen from."  She stated, unamused.

"R-right, right.  It's only fair."  Yushia said quickly, trying to defuse the situation.  "C'mon Megumi... this was your idea."  He whispered, trying to convince the unreasonable goddess.

Sigh heavily, Megumi had to admit defeat.  "Fine... but I don't like it."

"If it hurts when you enter, I'll crush you both inside of me."  The shopkeeper warned as she felt Yushia and Megumi climb her leg and start massaging her sex.

Yushia was more or less useless when it came to pleasuring a woman and had to rely on Megumi's instructions at first.  The two massaged the giant's mostly unresponsive sex for a while before it started to react to them.  Much to Megumi's chagrin, the two had to use their mouths to lick and wet the woman's delicate folds and clit.  As they got more and more of a reaction out of her, Kusuriya started helping them bring her closer and closer to orgasm, almost shoving them in prematurely as her pussy began leaking with her arousal.  She began to gyrate her hips uncontrollably as she got more and more into her pleasure session, throwing the weaker Megumi to the bed while Yushia was just barely able to keep his grasp.

"Mmm, this is the first time I've done this with Tinies."  The giantess thought, gently rubbing Yushia against her love button and enjoying the feel of his hard, metal armor scraping against it.  "I'll have to do this again sometime."  She thought, releasing Yushia and plunging her fingers into her pussy, vigorously pumping them in and out as she felt the tiny man desperately cling to her clit so's not to get shoved into her as well.  It was enough to bring her to climax.  Pulling her fingers out, she arched her back and shot out a spray of satisfaction right in Megumi's face.  After a couple minutes, the intense feeling subsided and composing herself again the shopkeeper reached down and opened her engorged sex.  "...It should be ready."  She said as she caught her breath.  "You should get as much as you can from both of my ovaries, that way I'll be able to mass produce."

"Okay."  Yushia said, sliding down next to Megumi and holding up the Small Potion.  "You ready?"

"No, but we need a Big Potion."  Megumi replied, as they both took a drink of the potion.

Instantly the duo shrunk even smaller than they already were.  Compared to how big they were their former size work look even bigger than the shopkeeper did to them.  Climbing up and into the entrance of the shopkeeper's nethers, they heard her address them one last time.

"I'm going to put the vial with the cork in there once you get a little deeper.  Just put the Hi-estrogen you harvest in the vial and then grow back to your original size."  She instructed, bringing the vial in question into view.

Megumi and Yushia knew that she wouldn't be able to hear them anymore, so they acknowledged her by making their way deeper towards her womb.  Surprisingly, they were able to see quite well despite being inside of a giant woman's pussy.  The walls were still slightly engorged with increased blood flow and slick with her cum.  As they ventured deeper and deeper, they squeeze through a narrow passage into a large open area.

"This must be her womb."  Megumi said as she guided Yushia toward the nearest fallopian tube.  It was easy going to the woman's ovaries and after collecting the fluids it was secreting, they headed back.

"One down, let's get to the next one."  Yushia said in an usually chiper tone as they re-entered the womb.

Pouting, Megumi crossed her arms.  "Someone seems to be enjoying himself.  Maybe you should ask if you can just stay in here."  She said.

"Wha-what?  No."  Yushia denied.  "I'm just excited to finally get a Big Potion is all."

"Mm-hmm..."  Megumi replied, skeptical.

They quickly made it to Kusuriya's other ovary and collected the Hi-estrogen it was producing before heading back to the front of the giant pussy they were in.  Slipping back into the vaginal canal, Yushia and Megumi made their way back to the entrance and saw the vial with the cork stopper in it.  They put the Hi-estrogen they collected into the vial and then took the shrinking antidote that came with the Small Potion.

Suddenly the flesh tunnel they were in became far too small for the both of them and Yushia and Megumi were squeezed together by the walls if the shopkeeper's pussy.  The vial did fall out to make room for them, a small blessing which would let them call out to get out.

"Ms. Shopkeeper!"  Megumi yelled.  "We got the Hi-estrogen!"

"Yes, I can feel that."  She replied as they watched her hand come into view and and pick up the vial.  "I have enough ingredient to mass produce the potions now, talk to me and I'll sell you some."

"Sell?  You're still going to charge us?"  Megumi asked.  "After everything we went through I thought you'd give us a couple for free!"

"Megumi, can we discuss that after she gets us out of her?"  Yushia asked, noticing that the walls of the demon's sex were starting to fill with blood once again.

"I told you I'm running a business."  The shopkeeper replied, resting a hand on either side of her nether lips.  "You do have money to pay for a Big Potion, right?  It'll only be ¥1000."

"Of course we don't!  It took all we had just to get ¥500."  Megumi replied sharply, having lost her patiences and squirming a bit as the flesh tightened in on them a bit.

"Megumi!  We can find more money, but we need to get out of here."  Yushia whispered to the fallen goddess, feeling the walls start to leak a thick, syrupy nectar.

Smiling smugly to herself, Kusuriya looked down towards her pussy where she had two tiny, insignificant bug trapped.  "I know you don't, but I wanted you to say it."  She thought as she started to focus on the delightful feeling coming from her sex.  "How will you two behave as you realize that your worthless lives are going to end inside of my cunt?"  Parroting herself, using the exact same tone she said, "If you don't have money... then that means you're not customers."  She slowly began to contract the muscles in her pussy as she used her hands to close her folds.  "Please wait while I grab a tissue."

"What?!"  Megumi asked, feeling the crushing force of the giant woman's love muscles.  She watched helplessly, unable to do anything more than wiggle in place as the light in the opening was slowly replaced by hands.  "No!  We'll get the money!"

Hearing the pleas of a tiny about to die never turned Kusuriya on quite as much as it did now, so she decided to leave herself open and take in the tiny woman's last words.  "I'm sure a bunch of other Tinies are going to appreciate the Big Potions."  She said.

"Please!  We'll pay double!  Triple even!"  Megumi bargain as she started to feel her bone stress under the pressure of the closing in flesh.

"...Keep begging, and I'll think about it."  The demon lied.  The feeling of the upidy blonde bug stuggling in her pussy was to die for... well she was going to die for it but still.

"Yushia, you say something too."  Megumi said, hoping they could still talk their way out of this.  All he had been doing was wiggling one arm in between them.

"Sorry, Megumi."  He replied as he got his arm in position with his hand between her legs.

"YUSHIA!"  Megumi exclaimed.  "This is no time for-!"  But before she could finish, the brave, selfless hero pooled all his remaining strength and magic into his arm and flung Megumi forward and flying out the hungry sex.  The last she saw of the courageous man was his uneasy smile before the walls of flesh collapsed in on him.

Not expecting such a sudden surge of pleasure, Kusuriya lost control and clenched her cunt, utterly obliterating what was inside.  She came hard and fast, clamping her hand over her pussy to keep the crushed tiny inside.  When the waves of pleasure subsided, she shoved the remains of what she thought were both the Tinies deeper into her vagina to dissolve.  "That's the most useful thing you Tinies could ever hope to achieve."  She thought satisfied, patting her pussy.  When something bumped into her nether lips, trying to pry them open, she sat up confused only to the the blond woman she thought she had just killed.

"Yushia!!"  The girl cried, trying to rescue her companion.  "Yushiaaa!"

"...He actually managed to get her out."  The shopkeeper thought, impressed by the late Tiny's sacrifice.  "Maybe I should have kept him, he seemed different from most tinies..."  Still, it no longer matter how impressive the tiny man was now that he was destined to become pussy juice.  Shrugging her shoulders the woman shoved Megumi back into her pussy, this time head first, thus making Yushia's final sacrifice meaningless and went to sleep.

 

In the morning there was no trace of either Yushia or Megumi, just a puddle that leaked from Kusuriya's pussy.  True to her word, she soaked up what she could with a few tissues and tossed them into the trash.

 

GAME OVER

Chapter End Notes:

Again I want to say that this story was only possible because of the great game Uru is creating.  A link to Uru's Patreon page can be found in the series description if you want to check out the game for yourself, as well as all the other fantastic art Uru posts on a fairly regular basis.

Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoyed and please leave a review to tell me what you thought.  Until next time!