[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It happened suddenly one day.  A being calling itself Sancus announced to the world that he had had enough of human deceit and dishonesty in the commitments and contracts they themselves enter into.  The so-called God of Contracts claimed that for those who wished to invoke his power, they need only write an agreement in his name and what was agreed upon in the document would be enforced by his power.
There were, however, several conditions for his power to be invoked.  Chief among the conditions are that no parties involved in the contract may be tricked into signing and that one cannot offer services or goods that do not belong to them.  These contracts need not be formal, dense documents to be overseen by Sancus, even an informal written agreement on a napkin will carry the weight his power so long as it is written in his name.
Through Sancus' power, corruption in society plummeted and everyone was using the fair ruling of the God of Contract's authority to conduct business on all levels.


Rated: R
Categories: Humiliation, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Teenager (13-19), Object, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7095 Read: 10597
Published: April 21 2017 Updated: April 21 2017
Story Notes:

May or may not become a collection of short stories centered on a world influenced by the appearance of the God of Oaths and Contracts, Sancus.  While Sancus himself likely won't appear in the stories proper, each story will center around people using his authority in inventive ways.

1. Read Carefully Before You Sign by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (7095 words)

[04/21/17]