- Text Size +
Story Notes:

May or may not become a collection of short stories centered on a world influenced by the appearance of the God of Oaths and Contracts, Sancus.  While Sancus himself likely won't appear in the stories proper, each story will center around people using his authority in inventive ways.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/21/17]

"Hey Mrs. Salva!"  Called a cheerful teen girl as she entered the Salva's home, seeing the lovely mother of her friend as she walked in.

"Hi Cassidy.  Brutus is up in his room.  Want me to call him?"  The young mother asked.

"Nah, I'll just go up and surprise him."  Cassidy replied with a mischievous grin as she silently made her way up the stairs.

Cassidy was an about average girl for her a 16 year-old girl with fiery red curly hair she usually keep at braided in a long ponytail that reached down to her knees.  She had fair skin with freckles, traits typically associated with her Irish heritage and a lovely metabolism that keep her waist thin and tummy tight.  She didn't have much in the way of a chest or rear, but had enough that jiggled and bounced when she wanted it to.  Like usual, she was dressed in a tight, low-cut shirt that gave ample view of her modest cleavage and a long skirt that hung around her ankles.

The Salva's had only recently moved into Cassidy's neighborhood and Brutus seemed like a good guy.  He was her age and seemed like your average American teen, mildly fit with dark hair and light eyes, pretty cute too.  She found out at school that they shared a secret fascination with old folktales and stories about giants and the like and became fast friends.

She quietly opened the door to the teen boy's room and saw him sitting at his desk on his computer.  Sneaking up behind him, she was about to lunge forward and scare him when she caught a glimpse of an image on the screen.  It was a woman standing with her back to the camera, looking over her shoulder, with just a pair of black panties on that were riding up her butt.  There was text above and below the picture, but what really caught her attention was the tiny man that was sticking out of her wedgie.

Unaware, Brutus continued to browse a few more images, all of women in manners of undress with a tiny man photoshopped in and text telling some story of what the giant woman in question planned to do with them.

"Oh, so that's what he likes, eh?"  Cassidy thought, as she carefully backed out of the room and closed the door.  She then knocked loudly on his door.  "Hey ya big Brute!  I'm coming in."  She announced, waiting only half a second before flinging the door open.

"Cass!"  The teen bemoaned, scrambling to close tabs and minimize his web browser.  "You can't just barge into my room like that."

"Why?  Were you looking at something naughty?"  She asked, smiling seductively as she entered his room and sat on his bed.

"Wha-?  N-no!"  Brutus stammered, blushing intensely.  "But what if I had been naked?"

Cassidy giggled a bit at the thought.  "It would have been interesting.  But enough of that, have you ever heard of a fetish that revolves around giants and tiny people?"

"Wh-why would you ask?"  Brutus asked, sweating bullets and wondering if she saw what he was looking at.

"Well, I heard a bit about it and thought it might be interesting, since we both like the old stories of giants an all."  She reasoned, getting up and leaning over his desk to grab his mouse.  "Figured we could look into it."

"Wait a minute, you wanna use my computer for it?"

"Of course, now move or don't, I'm sitting down."  She said, pulling his chair out so she could sit in it.  Before Brutus even had a chance to move, she sat on his knees and began searching the internet.

"C-Cass?!"  He tried to asked, but couldn't help but enjoy the warmth of her soft butt on his legs.

"Oh!  It seems depending on your viewpoint it's called Marcophilia or Microphilia."  She said, ignoring Brutus' protests as she wiggled her butt back onto his lap to get more comfy.  "Which camp are you in?  I think being the giant would be the funnest."

"Huh?  Um... I don't...  I mean..."  Again, words failed Brutus as his mind raced and pumped his body full of hormones.

"Nevermind, it seems someone's already got the jump on me."  Cassidy teased, was she opened the minimized browser window to what Brutus was looking at earlier.  "'Newschool2626's Giantess Gallery'.  You like giant women Brutus?"  She asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

Brutus wasn't able to maintain eye contact with the feisty red-head and looked away in shame.  "It's weird, isn't it?  Like... not normal..."

"Who cares about that?  I think it's interesting and now that I know, I want to explore more of it.  So what about you?"

Looking back at Cassidy, Brutus could tell she meant what she was saying, that she was genuinely curious about this new facet of the topic of giants she had found.  "You don't think I'm weird?  In my old town-"

"You're not weird... at least not in a way I don't like."  She said cheerfully, cutting him off.  "So c'mon.  You're more knowledgeable about this topic than I am."  She said, turning back to the computer screen.

Smiling to himself, Brutus was happy that Cassidy accepted him and his unconventional fetish.  The two had a surprisingly mature discussion about macro and microphilia for the next few hours, with Brutus showing and suggesting various sites he frequents.

"Wow, I can't believe I never heard about this before."  Cassidy sighed, sitting back on Brutus' bed.  "I definitely like it though."

"That's good to hear."  Brutus said, happy that he has someone he can talk to about giantess' and the like.  "I've always thought that specifically the giantess fetish was more of a female fetish than male, seeing as it's the women in the fantasies that get treated like goddesses."

"Yeah, that does sound nice.  Getting worshipped like... a... god..."  She thought as her mind wandered a bit before a light bulb went off in her head.  "That's it!"  She exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"What?  What's 'it'?"  Brutus asked as Cassidy sat back in his lap again, this time pressing her ass right against his dick.  She either didn't realize or didn't care as she grabbed some paper and a pen and started writing out something, humming a happy tune as she bounced in place a bit.  "Cass... what are you-"

"Shhh, be quiet or I'll lose my train of thought."  She said, reaching back and placing a finger to his lips without looking as she continued to write.

Silently accepting defeat, Brutus spend the next 15ish minutes trying to hide just how good Cassidy's ass felt rubbing against his hardening dick.  He failed.  When she finished and stood back up, Brutus could see that a portion of Cassidy's skirt had gotten wedged into her perky butt from his manhood.  Again, she either didn't notice or care as she presented him with what she wrote.

"Read and sign this if you would."  She said, not really a question and more of an order.

"Is this a contract?"  Brutus asked, having caught a glimpse of the first few lines.  "In Sancus' name!"

"Yeah, now read it so it's official."  Cassidy said, again more like an order than anything else.

Sighing, Brutus reviewed what she wanted to propose, at the very least to get an idea of what she was thinking.

Contract of Consent

It is hereby agreed that a contract shall be formed between   Brutus Salva   and   Cassidy King  , in the name of Sancus, the God of Contracts and Oaths.  In the interest of further exploring interactions between giants and tiny people,   Cassidy King  , hereafter referred to as the 'giantess', will claim the right to alter the height of   Brutus Salva  , hereafter referred to as the 'tiny', at her discretion.  While under the effects of the giantess' privilege, the tiny will be invulnerable to physical harm and unrecognized by all but the parties of this contract.
This contract will remain in effect until the involved parties agree to terminate this agreement.

I hereby agree with and will comply to the terms of this contract so long at it remains in tact.

                  .
Cassidy King.

April 07, 2017.

"You want to do what!?"  Brutus asked in shock after reading the contract, though he couldn't help blush thinking about seeing Cassidy as tall as building compared to him.

"It should be pretty simple.  I get the power to shrink you to whatever size I want and then we can try out some of this giantess stuff.  I included clauses for your safety and reputation, figured you'd be embarrassed if anyone saw you at such a small size.  So c'mon, sign it so we can start."  Cassidy explained, almost shaking in anticipation.

"Before I even begin to think about what we would be doing... w-would it even work?"  He asked, half hoping this crazy idea would actually succeed.

"It should.  I mean, Sancus is a god, right?  The world uses his power all the time, besides if it doesn't than there isn't much we can do about it."  She replied, shrugging her shoulders.  "But think about it.  If it does work, I'd want to do it with someone I can trust, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, and even though you tease me to no end, I still trust you."  Brutus confessed, looking over the contract again.  "And you did specify that this is a temporary thing and if anything does go wrong we can cancel it at anytime."  He reasoned, setting the paper down on his desk and grabbing a pen.

"Really!?  You will?"  Cassidy asked, happily excited.

"It's not like you'd let this drop anyway, so I'll play along until you're satisfied."  He said, smiling as he signed his name.  "Twist my rubber arm why don'cha."

"Under the authority of Sancus, this contract shall immediately come into effect."  A voice sounded through the room as Brutus finished his signature.  "Mortals, place your thumbs to the page and the contract shall be complete."

"Last chance to back out."  Cassidy teased, putting her thumb next to her signature.

"Do you worst."  Brutus challenged back, mirroring her action next to his signature.

"The oath is sealed by blood and word, fixed in place by my authority heard!"  The voice spoke again, as a small flash of light erupted from the page before all was silent.

"It actually worked?"  Brutus asked aloud, removing his hand from the contract and seeing his thumbprint in blood by his name.

"Let's test it."  Cassidy offered, folding up the contract and putting it in her pocket.  "Let's see, about half an inch should do for now."  She said, willing Brutus to shrink when suddenly the boy vanished, his cloths falling into a pile where he stood.  "Holy shit!  It did work!"  She exclaimed happily, bending down and rummaging though his clothes to find the half inch boy inside.  "Hey there tiny, how do I look?"  She asked, holding him in her palm.

Brutus immediately realized her was naked, and covered his shame.  He tried to say something, but Cassidy couldn't hear him.

"Aww, is my little Brute embarrassed?  Don't worry, I got a good, long feel of your dick between my ass cheeks earlier.  You have nothing to be embarrassed about."  She joked, setting him on the desk and turning to show off her shirt stuck in between her cheeks.  "How about to pull it out for me, it is your fault after all."  She teased, shaking her butt a bit as she pressed it against the edge of the desk.  "I'll give you 5 seconds, ready?"  She asked, looking back as him as he stood dumbfounded and transfixed on the perky little butt.

"5."  He didn't make a move.

"4."  That seemed to bring him back to reality and he rushed forward to do as he was told.

"3."  Little did he realize the Cassidy was clenching her soft tush together, trapping the fabric.

"2.  If you can't pull it out, maybe I'll get you to push from the other side instead."  She giggled as Brutus' efforts doubled, but he couldn't dislodge the material.

"1 and a half~..."  She said, drawing it out as long as she could, something about seeing her friend try with all his might just to pull out a wedgie she could do without a thought filled her with a sense of empowerment.

"1~..."  She knew it was hopeless for him, but still.

"Aaaaaaaaaand, 0.  Nope, seems like I still got a wedgie from your Johnson."  She stated, reaching back and picking him up.  "So, since I can't hear you I'll just ask yes or no questions and you shake or nod your head accordingly.  Okay?"

Brutus nodded.

"Did you like that?  Was I being too mean?"

Nod.  Shake.

"That's good.  Do you want to do something a little more... intimate then?"  She asked smiling.

Blushing intensely, Brutus nodded.

"Then let's go!"  Cassidy said, tossing his clothes into his laundry hamper before exiting his room.  She was sure Brutus was confused about what she was going to do next, but without a means of communicating if she wasn't looking straight at him she didn't need to worry about it.

She headed down the stairs and was about to leave when she spotted Brutus' mom sitting on the couch watching TV.  "I'm leaving now Mrs. S, thanks for having me."  She said politely entering the room.

"Oh, I thought you'd be staying for dinner."  The fairly young mother said, muting her show.  "Are you sure you don't want to stay?"  She asked, trying to convince the red-headed teen.

"Sorry, my parents are going out of town the day after next and they want to have a family dinner before that."  She apologized, bowing slightly.  "Oh, but lookit what I got!"  She said, showing off the half inch tall boy.

"Oh, what's that?"  Mrs. Salva asked, bringing her face mere inches from her hand.

"You know how I like giants and what not, right?  Well now I get to feel like one!"  Cassidy said happily.

"Aw, that's adorable."  She replied, not even recognizing her own son, a son who was trying to get her attention but failed.  "Well, come by again soon and enjoy your night."  She added, hugging the teen girl.

"Oh, I plan to."  Cassidy replied, turning and heading for the door.  She dropped Brutus onto her sandals before quickly putting them on and heading out the door.

She revelled in every step as she felt Brutus' tiny body get squashed by her foot.  While she did shower regularly, she wasn't one to wash her feet in particular so she was sure that they must have smelt horrible.  "All I'm doing is walking, I literally take thousands of steps a day and yet for Brutus it must feel so humiliating."  She thought, feeling him push into her rough, dirty sole.  "It's a bit uncomfortable though... Maybe I should make him smaller."

"I didn't think she'd leave with me!"  Brutus thought as he was trapped under his friend's foot.  "Mom didn't even recognize me, how much longer is she going to keep this up?"  His nose was assaulted with days worth of unclean foot odor and he felt the grime of her foot stick to his skin.  He felt the overwhelming pressure of her full weight on him again and again, then suddenly he found his body getting lodged in a wrinkle of flesh at the base of one of her toes.  "She shrunk me more!"

"Try not to fall off, ya Brute."  She giggled, enjoying the rest of her trip home.



"I'm back!"  Cassidy announced as she entered her house.  Before anyone could reply she kicked off her sandals and ran down to her room in the basement.

"Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes!"  She heard her father say.

"Okay!"  She replied.  She could just barely feel Brutus trapped in her toes, so when she got into her room she sat on the bed and grabbed her foot to see how he was doing.  She had to stifle a laugh when she saw him, about a millimeter tall, stuck up to his waist in the fold at the base of her pinky toe, his tiny arms holding on for dear life.  "Wow, I didn't think you'd like my toes that much."  She teased, wiggling her toes to allow him to fall on her hand.  She grew him up to six inches and set him on the bed.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd take me with you."  She barely heard him say in a squeaky voice.  "My mom will worry."

"Actually, she won't."  Cassidy countered, standing up and taking off her skirt.

"What?"  Brutus asked, more scared that embarrassed to now be looking as his friend's tight little behind clad in a pair of green and white striped panties.

"You read the contract, right?"  She asked, going over to her dresser and rooting around in one of the middle drawers.  "You're 'unrecognizable' right now."  She explained.

"Right, which is why she didn't realize who I was when you showed me to her."  Brutus confirmed.  "I still exist though, I am her son."

"While you are technically right, that's not what 'unrecognized' means."  She said, pulling out a pair of G-string panties.  "If the contract altered your appearance to make it so people didn't recognize you, then you would be right.  But you look the exact same."  She continued, taking off her panties as she talked.  "So, since your mom acted like she didn't know you, and didn't even mention you, that means all past knowledge of you that would tell her who you are is being blocked, or erased."

"What?"  Brutus asked, again confused.  "So she doesn't even know who 'Brutus Salva' is right now?"

"Don't worry, once the contract ends she'll be able to recognize you again."  Cassidy said, smiling to reassure her friend.  "But until then, we are going to have some fun."  She added, turning and sitting directly on top on Brutus as she shrunk him down to a mere inch in height.  "You like my butt right?  Cause you're going to be seeing a lot of it."

Cassidy rubbed and wiggled her ass all over Brutus' tiny body until she managed to slip the boy into her crack.  Smiling, she stood up with him still trapped inside and started to put on her G-string.  "These are still a little small and irritate my bumhole, but I'm sure they'll hold Brutus in place."  She thought, as she reached back and pushed her friend right against the entrance to her bowels.  She then pulled the black undies up and felt the string trap him tightly against her anus.  "Oh, whadda ya know!  You keep the string from digging into my bum, I guess I can wear them comfortably for as long as I have you."  She laughed, feeling Brutus struggle against her backdoor.  "I'll let you out... later... maybe."  She said, sitting on her bed to enjoy the sensation of her friend trapped in her ass until it was time to eat.  "Oh, this contract thing was the best idea ever!"

"This contract idea was the worst idea ever."  Brutus thought as his face was held fast against Cassidy's quivering brown eye.  The smell was intense, but bearable and he was definitely glad for the invulnerability clause in the contract otherwise he'd probably be just a red stain on her feet by now.  "Still, I can't believe the contract erased my existence from the world because of one little word.  Did Cassidy know this would happen?"  He was left to ponder just how much of this Cassidy planned for as the giantess adopted a variety of positions to enjoy the feeling of her anal prisoner.

"Hey, I know you like this sort of stuff.  Why don't you give me a couple kisses as thanks for making your fantasies a reality."  Cassidy said down to Brutus as it was time to go eat.  "Do a good job, and I'll give you some of my dinner later, do poorly and I'll leave you there until you get it right."  She added, pulling on her skirt and slapping her ass.

"She isn't serious... is she?"  Brutus thought.  His face was already smeared into the quivering sphincter and while he had no choice but to breath in her heavy scent, he was making it a point not to open his mouth.  "We didn't talk about what would happen if the contract was approved, so all I can do is wait until she actually talks to me."  He concluded as Cassidy sat down roughly on something hard.  She wiggled in place a bit as if to get comfortable but then shrunk Brutus even more.  With his new size and the pressure of the string pushing behind him, Brutus soon found himself sliding slowly into Cassidy's bumhole.  "CASSIDY!!"

The redhead was only slightly aware of what she was doing to Brutus.  He was uncomfortable to sit on on a hard surface, so she shrank him down until it felt good.  She then pretended to straighten out her skirt from under her but really she was feeling for her tiny friend.  Her fingers inadvertently ended up shoving the tiny teen through the threshold of her rectum and she had to suppress the delightful feeling it sent up her spine.  "Sorry Brutus, I'll do something about this later."  She apologized as she ate with her parents, taking pleasure in the fact that they had no idea she had a boy lodged in her ass with all her shit.

After dinner, Cassidy went straight to the bathroom to retrieve Brutus, sitting on the toilet to pass him with the rest of the crap in her intestines.  "Sorry little guy."  She apologized after retrieving him with some dental floss.  "That was probably too soon, wasn't it?"  She asked, growing him up to six inches so she could hear him.

"I'm just telling myself it was an accident, but can we finish with this already, I kinda want to go home and shower."  He replied, trying his best to not think about the fact that he was just literally treated like shit.

"Oh, but I haven't gotten to do everything I wanted to yet."  Cassidy pleaded for his co-operation.  "Come on, just until I get tired of this too?"

"And how long with that be?"  The tiny teen asked, knowing full well that he'd likely cave so long as she promised to keep him on this side of her ass.  He didn't want to openly admit it, but the giantess fetish in him had never felt so fulfilled.

"I dunno, at first I was thinking like 3 or 4 years, but now I think I need at least a decade, maybe even more!"  Cassidy replied.

"WHAT!?  No, no way."  Brutus said, outright rejecting her proposal.  "I thought maybe a day or two at most.  But it sounds like you want to make me your personal, sexual pet or something."

"Well yeah, I thought that was obvious."  Cassidy admitted without any shame.  "I mean, I basically get to do whatever I want with you and I don't have to worry about hurting and/or breaking you or someone coming to take you away.  I thought you knew that."

"Well when you say it like that the contract seems very one-sided."

"I wrote it to be one-sided.  I get to do everything, you just have to sit back and enjoy all your fantasies coming true.  You already signed the contract and there's no time limit on it.  You literally gave yourself to me."

"Well then I want to end the contract.  We can do that right?"

"C'mon Brutus, just a little longer, please?"

Sighing, the tiny teen shook his head in disbelief and looked at the expression on his friend's face.  This was partially his fault for not understanding the contract.  Sancus stated that for a contract to be binding you cannot trick someone into signing it.  He had his chance to read it and understand what it meant, and Cassidy was only acting on the assumption that he consented to her owning him for a while.  "We'll work together to draw up a more fair contract tomorrow, okay?"  He asked, hoping to compromise.

"I still get to be in charge though."  Cassidy joked, smiling to her tiny friend.  "That kinda is a big part of this whole thing after all."

"So long as I don't have to see the inside of your ass again, I think I'll be fine."  Brutus joked back.  "So how do we do this?  I'm kind of naked and in your house."

"Can you wait until tomorrow to go home?  It's pretty late right now."  Cassidy asked.

"Sure, fine.  Have your fun for one night... just, please.  Okay?"  He begged, leaving his concerns unsaid.

"Thank you Brutus!  You're the best!"  The redhead said, as she placed him in the sink and filled it a bit with warm water.  "Wash up, I'll be right back after a shower myself."  She instructed, getting ready to take a shower herself.  After both had cleaned themselves, Cassidy tool Brutus back to her room.

She set him on her bed and tossed her towel to hang on a hook on her door, proudly displaying her nude body.  "Okay, no more Mrs. Nice-Giantess.  Since I don't get my years, you're going to be my slave for the night."  She stated with a menacing smile, climbing onto the bed and putting Brutus on her stomach.  "I expect you to call me Mistress for the rest of the night, you got that?"

"Y-yes Mistress."  Brutus replied, embarrassed and aroused by his friend's body.

"Good, then while I watch some TV, you can give me a massage."  She said, moving him to her left breast.  "And I want to feel plenty of kisses too."  She added, rubbing him into the flesh a bit and shrinking him down to half an inch again.

Brutus did the best job he could massaging Cassidy, using one hand to cover his engorged dick as he worked.  His embarrassment subsided a bit the longer he went and started pressing his lips to her skin as well.

Cassidy's focus was constantly switching between her television and her one-night slave.  As he finished her left breast and moved on to the right, she couldn't believe how much forcing her friend to do this was turning her on.  It didn't take long before she forgot all about the TV and moved Brutus down to her excited pussy.  "You are doing well, slave.  Here is your next task."  She said, spreading her nether lips and waiting for him to get to work.

"Whoa!  Cass, isn't this taking things a bit too far?"  Brutus asked, but then realized that there was no way she could hear him at his current size.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for Cassidy to get impatient and sit up.  "Is there something wrong?"  She asked, but when she couldn't hear his reply she rolled her eyes and grew him back to six inches.  "Yes?"

"I'm not sure how comfortable I am with servicing you in such a sexual way, I mean I like you Cass, but you're basically my best friend too."  Brutus admitted, looking away bashfully.

"Huh?  What are you talking about little Brute.  Friends?"  She asked almost insulted.  That comment dug deep, and Brutus was almost instantly on the verge of tears.  "We're obviously lovers by this point.  Do you really think I'd get naked for just anyone."  Cassidy added, as if she was stating the obvious.

"L-L-Lovers?!"  Brutus asked, though he couldn't deny that he felt happy at the idea.

"Well yeah.  We're exploring our sexual fetish together, plus you put up with my selfish, aggressively assertive behavior."  She replied with an energetic grin.  "Plus you're cute, so yeah.  You're my boyfriend, well slave right now but either way you're all mine."

"I think you mean 'aggressively aggressive' personality."  He joked back.

"You know you like it."

"Yeah, I guess I do.  Though isn't this kinda out of order?  We haven't even kiss yet."

"Then gimme a kiss."  Cassidy said, grabbing Brutus and pressing his face against her heated folds.  "And make sure you use your tongue."  She added, rubbing her sex in her teeny lovers face.

The moist, intoxicating folds of Cassidy's hot sex coated the tiny guy's face in a syrupy nectar as she probed his head into her sensitive hole.  Timidly at first, Brutus licked his new girlfriend's pussy, savoring its taste before energetically lapping it up.  Slowly at first, Cassidy started to pump Brutus' tiny body in and out of her womanhood, quivering in delight as she squeezed around him.  She then shoved him entirely inside and held her hand over the entrance to her pussy and slowly grew him until her completely filled her.

"Oh, fuck is that good!"  She cried out, never feeling so satisfied before.  "My pussy is going to remember your shape Brutus."  She grew him a bit more until his feet poked out of her vagina and she promptly grabbed hold and starting working her messy sex with her boyfriend turned dildo.  Every bump and dip sent a unique pleasure to her brain and after a very fulfilling 20 minutes she reached climax and came with him still inside of her.

Lying on her bed for a couple minute to recover from the oragsm she was able to work up with the help of Brutus, she eventually pulled the wiggling boy from her pussy and laid him on her sheets next to her.  "That was great, I'm definitely doing it again before we terminate the contract."  She said with a smile.

"Glad to know I feel so good."

"Totally!  You're way better that Big Al."

"Big Al!?  Whose that?  This wasn't your first time?"  Brutus asked shocked, sure she wasn't bleeding but apparently that isn't exactly abnormal for a lot of girls.

"Don't worry my little Brute, you're the only guy to get in my panties."  Cassidy said reassuringly, reaching into the drawer of her night stand and pulling out a large, thick, black silicon dildo.  It must have been at least ten inches in length and over three in girth.  She laid it next to him, comparing their current sizes.  He was taller.  "At least, he's not a person anymore I don't think.  Was an asshole jock just last year that tried to conquer me because I seemed easy to him or some shit.  I told him I'd let him in me anytime I wanted, if he signed a contract first.  He agreed, and quickly signed it without reading it despite me advising him to."

"And so you turned him into a giant sex toy!?"

Cassidy shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.  "The contract stated he'd become as big of a dick as he wished he had, and that he'd be 'unrecognizable' to anyone but me.  It worked out great because my mom would never give me money to buy one of my own and as promised I've used him almost every night since."  She explained.  "Though lately it's been your name I've been calling."  She added, leaning in and kissing Brutus on the top of his head.

"So that's how you knew the contract would work."  Brutus said, connecting the dots.

"Yeah, sorry for never telling you but it's not like I can just say randomly 'Oh, by the way, I got this dick turned into a dildo that I stash away in my room.'"

"True, so are you going to keep him?"

"Nah, I got my little Brute to destroy my pussy with now."  She said in a cutesy voice, poking gentle as his cheek.  "Maybe I'll send him home.  His mother is single as far as I know."  She mused.

"That's sick."

"It's justice."

"I guess it's better than throwing him out... is he even still alive?"

"Totally, not only that but the entire surface area acts as all his sensory organs, so he has to hear, taste, smell, feel and see everything that happens to him."

"Does that also mean he's immortal?  Silicon doesn't degrade or anything."

"Oh shit!  You're right!  Ha, hear that Al?  I guess you'll be seeing much more ass and pussy than any other guy in history.  Not that history will remember you.  But you know what, I'm feeling generous today, so I'll give you one more go before I send you back home to your mom with a nice note."  Cassidy said, rolling over on her stomach and positioning the phallic toy's tip against her asshole slick with sweat and vaginal juice.  "Wanna get a better view?"  She asked, winking at Brutus.

He nodded, he neither knew who this 'Al' guy was before his transformation, nor did he care at this point, there's no breaking a Sancus approved contract.  He climbed up onto her back and walk up her rump to the crest of its curve, the tip of the giant toy probing and stretching Cassidy's asshole.

She then started to slowly push the big, semi-soft dildo into her dirty hole, relishing the thought that Al was experiencing the worst her body had to offer with all his senses, whether he liked it or not.  She took all 10 inches of Al inside of her colon, and Cassidy felt a tightness in her gut as her anus closed around the base of the him, trapping him in darkness.

"Mmm, I'mma sleep with him in there I think."  She decided, letting out a yawn and looking at the time.  "Speaking of, we're gonna turn in early.  Gotta get you fixed in the morning."  She added, rolling over.

"Sure, it's been a tiring day anyway.  So where am I sleeping?"  Brutus asked, also yawning.

Cassidy didn't answer right away, instead she picked him up and shrunk him down to three inches tall.  She then lowered him down to her pussy and shoved him in feet first, leaving his head extruding from her sex.  "Right there little man, it's nice and warm and just for you."  She said, enjoying the feeling having both her holes filled.

Brutus wasn't about to complain about his sleeping arrangement, for one he knew Cassidy wouldn't be able to hear him even if he did and two, he didn't mind at all.  He always felt comfortable around the energetic red-head, but the warmth and scent of her womanhood made him feel safe and secure as well.

Cassidy got comfortable in her bed, avoiding the wet spot and pulling up her bedding and soundly went to sleep.



The next morning, Cassidy awoke to find that Big Al had slipped out for her ass in the night, but it mattered little to her.  She cleaned him well and packaged him up for his new owner, setting him next to her door so's not to forget about him.  She then got dress, slipping her panties on without even taking Brutus out of her as she went about her morning.  She had a small breakfast and hurried out the door, telling her parents she was going to a friends house for the day, with Big Al in hand.

"I'm back Mrs. Salva!"  Cassidy announced as she entered Brutus' home, having already stopped by Al's house to drop him off.

"Oh, come in Cassidy!  I'll be with you in a second!"  She heard the young woman call from deeper in the house.

"Okay, I'm heading upstairs real quick!"  She called back, dashing up the stairs and into Brutus' room.  She then reached into her panties and slowly pulled her little lover out of her pussy.  "Okay, you ready?"  She asked, setting him on his bed.  He nodded.  She nodded in reply and cleared her throat.  "I, Cassidy King, in accordance to the contract between Brutus Salva and I, hereby terminate the our agreement so that he is free of my control and returned to his normal stature.  Do you accept?"  She asked, looking to Brutus.  Again he nodded.  The two waited a couple seconds for the contract to break and Brutus to grow back to his normal size, but he didn't.  "Wait, what?"  Cassidy asked, genuinely confused.  "This should have work!"  She protested, growing Brutus up to a foot tall as she re-read the contract.  "Did we miss something?"

"Cass?  What's going on?"  Brutus asked, slightly concerned but still confident in her girlfriend.

"I don't know, really, I don't."  She said frantically.  Sure, she'd mess with Brutus at times but she'd never trick him into something like this.  He wanted to return to normal again and she intended to abide by his wish.  "It says right here, 'This contract will remain in effect until the involved parties agree to terminate this agreement.'  I've agreed, and you want the end the contract, right?"

"Yes."

"Well then, by the term of this stupid thing, the 'involved parties' have both a... greed..."  She stated, trailing off at the end as if she had a moment of clarity.  "Shit."  She uttered, sounding very disappointed in herself.

"What?  Do you know what's wrong?  Can we fix it?"  Brutus asked, not liking the tone of her voice.

"Oh yeah, I think I figured it out."  She said, kneeling down next to Brutus.  "And it's a relatively easy, if not a bit expensive, fix."  She added, holding out the contract for him to read.  "Tell me, who all are involved in the this little contract?"

"You and me, we both signed it."  Brutus replied.

"Right, but there is one more party involved in making this little piece of paper binding, isn't there?  The one that is a part of every contract."  She said, trying to guide Brutus' thoughts.

"Shit... you're right."  Brutus said after a moment of thought, his eyes leveling on the end of the opening sentence, 'in the name of Sancus, the God of Contracts and Oaths.'

"I don't have a passport."  She answered before Brutus could ask.  "And I'm pretty sure Sancus' temple is in Rome."

"Shouldn't he be monitoring the contracts?  Do we have to go see him in person?"  Brutus then asked, since going to the God himself was not an option.

"You really think he has time for something like this?  All contracts signed in his name are automatically approved, he only gets involved if there is a breach in the terms, which from what I've read it results in a severe punishment."  Cassidy explained.

Brutus could tell she was on the verge of tears. She thought this was something he understood and wanted, not something she tricked him into and she obviously didn't realize her wording made it so they'd need Sancus' consent to terminate the contract.

"She always was too clever for her own good.  I wonder how long she's known Sancus' magic could accomplish something like this anyway?  For that matter, if it got out that things like this were possible, how would society handle it?"  Brutus thought, sitting down to ponder.

"Hey... Brute?"  Cassidy whispered in a soft tone, lying her head next to him on the bed.  "I'm really sorry.  I really fucked up, didn't I?"

"Could be worst."  He replied, shrugging his shoulders and smiling to her.  "I could be a 10 inch dildo left at my Mom's doorstep."

She giggled a bit at his joke, summoning a bit of her usual vigor.  "So, what do you want to do?"

"Not much to do, at least until we can get to Rome."  He stated.  "At least it's a romantic place."

"True enough."  She replied.  "I guess I was planning on traveling eventually anyway."

"Then I guess this contract is still in effect until then."  He replied, falling backward onto his bed.  "Go easy on me."

"No promises."  She snickered.  "Though I'll try to not break anything."

"And keep me on this side of your... oh who am I kidding?  You're going to shove me in all kinds of hole, aren't you?"

"Guilty, but what will we do about your Mom?"

"Donno.  How big can you make me?"

"Let's find out."  Cassidy said, thinking of Brutus' normal 5'8" height.  The boy on the bed immediately grew back to his proper size, naked.  "It worked!"  She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him.

"Hey, kinda naked here."  Brutus said, embarrassed.

"So, not like I haven't gotten a good look at it."  Cassidy replied, reaching down and grabbing his hardening shaft.  She then quickly sealed any protest he could make by pressing her lips to his.

Cassidy and Brutus continued to make-out with the fiery red-head jerking his dick for a few minutes until he eventually came into her hand.  Cassidy was more than willing to clean it off herself before Brutus asked her to let him get dressed.

After, Cassidy explained to Brutus' Mom what had happened and told her that while she didn't realize it, Brutus was her son.  Mrs. Salva was inclined to believe Cassidy, especially when presented with the contract and Cassidy's control over him, and while she still couldn't recognize him as her son, she did welcome him into her home until they could settle everything.

"Don't worry Brutus, I swear I'll fix this mess."  Cassidy thought later that night, petting a shrunken Brutus on her lap in his room.  She smiled down to him, taking in how cute he looked.  "Though, maybe in a decade or two."  She added with a devilish grin.


Epilogue

She didn't know who sent it, or what it even was, but when she got home from work that day there was a package waiting on her doorstep when she got home with her name on it.  She was obviously suspicious, but it seemed harmless so she took it inside.

"Who sent it?"  She wondered, entering the kitchen and opening the box to find a huge, semi-hard silicon dildo inside with a note.  "Is this someone's idea of a sick joke!?"  She thought offended, grabbing the note.

'Dear Mrs. Adams,
Allow me to introduce to you Big Al, one of the finest adult toys you'll never find on the market.  I realize it has been some years since you last had the company of a man, but Big Al is here for you.  Just lube him up and it'll be like your pussy made him itself and if not, well there's always the backdoor.
SIncerely yours,
Miss C.'

"I don't know who you are, Miss C, but if you think I'm going to use this... this... this thing!"  The woman said, grabbing the phallic object and getting ready to throw it out.  She stopped however, once she felt how good it fit in her hand.  She took a moment to feel the heft of its weight.  "Well... maybe just once."  She whispered to herself, heading into her room.

Before long, the woman was undressed, lying on her bed with the large sex toy that her son had been turned into ready to plunge into her waiting sex.

"MOM!! NO, OH GOD!  IT'S ME!  YOUR SON!"  The boy formerly known as Al tried to communicate as he felt the tip of his 'head' enter his mother's pussy.  "THAT SICK BITCH!"  He cried was he was completely shoved into the vaginal canal that he passed out of less than two decades ago.

"Oh FUCK!"  Mrs. Adams moaned was she filled herself with 10 inches of semi-rigid, black silicon.  "She wasn't kidding!  Like it was made for me.  Oh, Al!  I love you big boy!"  She purred, continuing the first of many, many sessions with her new favorite toy.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So like some of my previous works, this was just a random idea that popped into my head one day.  Not entirely sure how I'll progress from here with it, might keep uploading new stories as chapters or I might turn it into a series.  Either way, I hope you liked the story and please leave a review telling me your thoughts.  Until next time!