- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Flandre decides to Practice Magic alone after she was blown off by Patchouli's rather busy Schedule, and ends up finding a Rather Interesting result~

"Oh! Come on Patchy-san~! you promiiiised!" Begged the crystal winged little sister of the Scarlet Devil, Flandre Scarlet, whom was currently trying to get magic lessons from her librarian, who was one of the most powerful Magicians in all of Gensokyo.

"I'm afraid my research is a bit to hectic to stop researching it, forgive me, Flan..however..I Will let you practice on your own if you are careful..Promise me that?" Patchouli asked with a Gentle smile on her face, Flandre's face beamed at Patchouli's offer..

"Deal! I'll check out 4 Spell Books!" Flandre gleefully flew around the Library to pick her books, before checking them out and flying back down the stares, passing by a rather useless mirror that was only there for decoration, If Flandre could see herself, she would see a Red eye'd blonde haired little girl with a side tail for her hair style, Flandre wears a European styled outfit, complete with a Regal looking cap and her signature dress.

However, what seperated Flandre from the rest of the Mansion was her Wings, while she was a vampire, Flandre was not born with ordinary wings, instead, her wings were artifically made by Patchouli as a sort of gift to the Little Sister, She enjoyed the small chimes her crystals made whenever she flicked them, it was a good way to calm her down.

Flandre sat and got comfy on her bed as she started to practice various spells, results ranging from successful to utter failure, 99% it was the failure part, until Flandre came across upon one of the third books Physique Altering spells, Flandre was personally staring at the Height altering spell, as she imagined looking down at the rest of the girls rather than them looking down ather, even Remilia was a decent Foot bigger than her little sister.

"Hmmm, Let's do this!" Flandre conjured a Spell Circle and placed the Book in the Middle and began to say the spell.  However, as she said it, halfway, she began to forget the Spell..and tried to remember it by saying what her gut told her was correct, Until the Circle glew a bright red..And smoked Flandre's entire room up with a Puff of Smoke, enducing a hefty coughing fit from Flandre.

"Ack....aww, I Think I screwed up again..~" Flandre whined, until she turned around, she noticed her Bed seemed lower to the ground than Usual, Flandre's unset frowned turned into that of a Estatic little Girls.

"Oh my god! I did it! I Grew a Bit! I can't wait to show Ojou-sama and the Re-" Flandre was cut off by a dull thud that hit the Tip of her head, The Ceiling, Flandre was still growing..as she started grow more and morew, the ceiling of her Room began crumbling down, as Flandre rose up in size..destroying any ceiling and furniture, even Fairy Maids that were in her rather speedy line of growth.

The Scarlet Devil Manor was collapsing in on itself as the once smol little sister shot up into such a Ridiculous Height, The Crew of the SDM Evacuate as Quickly as they can move, soon watching in utter shock at the Giantess engulfing the Island, her weight soon to be enough to crush Scarlet Island...they were dumbfounded at the fact the causer of this Mishap was their Mistresses Little sister..who stared in awe as she finished growing, her toes Slightly submerged in water as she currently was an Astounding 700ft tall, and still slowly escalating to a larger size..

"Woah, I got biiiig~" Flandre stared about the Nightly Lit Gensokyo staring down at the Small country that was Gensokyo at her Feet and Toes, she Began to lift her feet, causing a rather loud panic to erupt in the Human villages below Flandre's Incoming foot.  Her foot was rather shapely, that of a 7 Year old Girls, yet it looked rather, Pretty, her Toe nails were neatly polished with Nail Polish, as her soles of her Feet were wet with the Misty lakes water, which to Flandre was more of a Puddle now, the Impact of the Soft yet heavy heel of Flandre's sole caused rapid quakes throughout the entirety of Gensokyo, and the decimation of a Few thought to be safe villages, the middle portion of her sole barricaded down upon the Human villages and forests nearby, nothing could escape Flandre's soft soles as the remainder of her Foot, her Ball of her foot and her toes, landed and squashed various amounts of wildlife and suburban areas, as Flandre got onto the Puny Gensokyo completely.

"I Can't believe I grew so huge! I Wonder if I'm strong enough to play with the Human's on the other side of Gensokyo~" Flandre put her Arms into a Thinking position upon her chin, but not before turning around and Lifting her skirt a it politely, giving all of Gensokyo a Pleasent View of Flandre's ample ass, as it began to over shadow the Main section of Gensokyo, the Forest of Magic, Kouridin, the Bamboo forest, and Even the Hakurei Shrine and Great Hakurei Barrier were in Flandre's Big unstoppable Booty's Path of Destruction.

"I Guess I should sit down, you all down there don't mind all if I sit down, do you~?" Flandre playfully asked as her Ample ass began it's decent, Panic ensued the Entire realm of Gensokyo as Flandre's Ass, seemingly looking hundreds of miles away...was already moving down towards the Majority of the Main central. Begs were screamed towards the Gigantic Scarlet Sister, yet they would never even hope to reach her enormous ears, as Flandre's Ample cheeks impacted the Ground, seemingly severing the Land of Gensokyo with a Simple BWOMPH.

Flandre Grounds her Ass deep into the Ground as she Grinds what's underneath her Cheek's into Splinters, dirty, dusk, and Past, as her Thick thighs lowered down on Various more villages..crushing more than Thousands of Innocent Lives under Her once Feebly Puny body.

"Wow..I can't believe I'm so strong and big now! I Could barely feel all those tiny lives Squirming under my Pantie-Cladded Tushy!  Hehe, I wonder if Mari-Chan and that Shrine Maiden were one of the victims I Flattened into the Dirt~, Fufu, Even they wouldn't ever be able to stop me now~!" Flandre triumphantly said to herself in a cocky tone, before standing back up patting her Butt a little bit, Her next Destination set: The Outside World.

"Goodbye Gensokyo~!" Flandre giggled as she Left the once beautiful Paradise of Gensokyo in ruins, More than half of its life snuffed out and flattened Under her Ample Tushy, still stuck as she flew off, Survivors of this Vampiric Goliath were dumbfounded, as for Remilia and her remaining servants? Remilia was surprisingly rather proud of her Little sisters newfound power, wondering how she would Use them in the Outside World..~