- Text Size +

The two suns were getting close to setting, forcing the squad to set up camp for the night. No one had spoken for the past couple of hours. There wasn't much to say. The loss of their squad leader, Tom, had lowered everyone's morale. Matthew quickly picked a spot and tossed his gear to the side.

"We'll camp here," He told them not waiting for a response.

Kim quickly looked through her supplies and noticed that she was running low on food. It wasn't until now that she realized that Tom who oversaw most of the food supplies...

"How's everyone's food," Kim asked fearing what she was about to hear. As everyone looked through their supplies she got exactly what she was dreading, they were all low. This wasn't good, they only had enough for half a day. Maybe if they ration their leftover supplies they could...

Before Kim could finish her thoughts, she noticed Matthew was already pulling out a large hunter's knife from one of his bags and attached it to his belt.

Kim already knew the answer to her question, but she asked it anyway, "What are you doing?"

Not to Kim's surprise Matthew gave her one of his famous "are you kidding" looks. "I'm assuming you all will be hungry soon. I'm getting food."

"By yourself," Kim asked trying not to sound like she was worried, which didn't work.

Matthew seemed baffled by Kim's worry. "Do any of you know how to hunt," Matthew asked sarcastically already knowing the answer. He let the question hang in the air for a few moments before saying, "Didn't think so."

As Matthew started to leave Kim expected someone from the squad to help assist to at least carry whatever was caught or lend a hand, but as the seconds passed no one moved. It seemed no one was willing to help Matthew. Before Mathew could disappear into the brush, Kim went after him. She quickly caught up to him.

"What are you doing," Matthew asked seemed confused by her presence.

"You're going to need help. I'm just making sure you don't mess up or get loss," Kim said not realizing how silly it sounded before it was out of her mouth.

Matthew's demeanor suddenly broke as he smirked at the comment. He was obviously going to say something.

"Shut up," Kim quickly said.

"Wasn't going to say anything," Matthew replied as he turned around and continued to walk away from the camp.

"Yes, you were," Kim argued under her breath. As ashamed as she was at her comment before, she was kind of happy to at least have Matthew back to his old self, even if he was annoying. He seemed to be brooding ever since his fight with Jack. Which brought something that Matthew said before. "We're you being serious? Do you really plan to stay here until you kill it?"

"You shouldn't worry about that. What I do after your sister is saved is my own business," Matthew told her. "Besides, is that concern I hear in your voice," Matthew teased.

"Yes. It is."

Matthew paused not expecting her to really say that. He was expecting a rude comment or something else. "You shouldn't be," Matthew told her not looking back at her.

"Why not," Kim replied.

"Because I'm a nobody. A simple drunk who is looking for revenge. Don't waste your time or concern with me, trust me I'm not worth it." Matthew was about to say something else when he felt something slam into his back forcing him to stumble forward and into the ground. Matthew turned around, thinking he was being attacked by a hunter or an animal, only to find Kim standing above him looking pissed.

"Don't talk down about yourself like that! You might be a drunk. You might be arrogant. And you might also be the most annoying person in the world. But that doesn't mean your worthless. If you ever tell me not to be worry about you I'll beat you to a pulp, you hear me," Kim threatened. Matthew looked up at Kim. Matthew was stunned. Through the rage that Kim was projecting at him, Matthew could feel the concern under it all. Matthew wasn't used to anyone standing up for him or worry about him. It had been a long time since anyone really cared.

Kim seemed embarrassed at her outrage. She continued, "I'm getting hungry, so hurry up and find some food." Kim offered her hand to pick Matthew up.

A smile played on Matthew's face. She was something.

"You turn into quite a bear when you're hungry," Matthew joked as he took her hand to get up.

Kim snorted, "Shut up. Don't make me tie you up and use you as bait. I'm sure something out here would enjoy taking a bite out of you."

Matthew tried to look hurt, "You wouldn't. I thought we were bonding there."

Kim shook her head, "Bonding? Please. Someone had to shut you up before you started to cry from your self-pity."

Matthew sucked in his breath, "ohhh that's a low blow."

"I can hit lower if you want," Kim offered nodding towards Matthew's lower body.

"Please don't," Matthew winced knowing exactly what she was referring to hitting. He really didn't want to test her to see if she was serious about that.

"Then mush," Kim said pushing Matthew forward. Kim was happy to see Matthew back to his annoying self. She wasn't sure if Matthew was still planning on staying behind. Kim figured when the time came she would do her best to talk him out of it. With so many people already gone, she couldn't lose anyone else. Not if she could help it.

 

 

 

"What is that," Kim whispered. Both Matthew and Kim were hiding in the underbrush spotting a large... creature eating some plants in an open area away from some trees. It was roughly the size of both Kim and Matthew put together. It had a pig snot and body, along with some antlers. The creature was busy walking from one bush to another to even notice them.

"That would be dinner." Matthew said still watching the animal in the dusk.

"What's the plan," Kim asked wondering how they were going to take something that large down.

"Well, first we need to-" suddenly Matthew stop talking.

Before Kim could ask what was wrong, Matthew lifted his finger to his lips for silence. Worried Kim looked around to see what spooked him. Matthew pointed in the direction toward the pig/antelope thing and off to the side. Kim followed the finger toward some trees. Kim frowned as she looked at the trees. She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The trees were all moving to the breeze. What was it that spooked Matt...

Kim stopped and looked back at the trees that were moving with the wind, only there was no breeze to be swaying the branches like that. Kim examined the trees more thoroughly and found out what caught Matthew's attention. She could barely make it out, but it seemed that the trees were alive. Slowly Kim realized it wasn't the trees that were alive but something else that was blending in with them. Finally, Kim spotted the monster that was camouflaged with the trees.

Both Matthew and Kim watched as the unsuspecting animal grazed closer to the nearly invisible Giantess. It wasn't long until the pig thing was close enough to be in striking range. Out of nowhere like a flash of light, a large hand swooped down and snatched up the pig creature. The trees moved some more as the Giantess came out of hiding. The Giantess in fact did have what seemed to be scales that shifted colors as it matched its background. The scales were still projecting the colors of the tree's green and brown for the bark as the Giantess walked away with its prize. As she gobbled up the animal, the skin of the Giantess turned back to what Kim could only imagine the natural color for the Giantess as a dark shade of green. Kim stayed still afraid of the Giantess being able to see behind itself. It wasn't until it vanished out of sight did Matthew let out an aggravated sound.

"What," Kim asked worried.

"I wanted to eat that," Matthew told her.

"Oh my God," Kim said rolling her eyes. "I thought it was something important."

"That is important," Matthew told her smirking. Matthew continued to lead Kim off somewhere as they looked for another target for dinner.

"That lizard thing," Kim said referring to the Giantess. "Do you think there are any more around here?"

"Most likely not. Usually they stay in their little areas that they carve out for themselves."

"Usually?"

 

 

 

It was already night fall before Kim and Matthew returned to camp. They found a few small creatures and planned to try and make something out of it. Kim found that the rest of the squad had already set up a fire and camp ready for them when they returned. Not wasting anytime, they finished prepping the food and eating. It wasn't long before the small but sufficient meal was done. There wasn't much conversation going about through the camp just a few words here and there.

Kim decided it would be best to set up shifts for night watch now. "I'll take the first shift. Becky you'll have-"

Suddenly there was the sound of static coming from a device in Jack's bag. Everyone looked toward the bag. It took everyone a moment to realize what it was.

"The radio," Jack quickly dove for the bag and pulled out the device thought to be useless till now. Jack quickly spoke into the receiver. "This is rescue squad one, can anyone read me?" The only reply that Jack got was more static.

"You're probably just picking up white noise," Minnie told Jack. "We were at a higher altitude before and couldn't breach the atmosphere with our signal, why would we be able to reach the ship now?"

Jack didn't say anything as he tried again and again trying to reach whoever it was. After a few minutes of Jack trying to call out and static, Kim was about to tell him that it was pointless when all of a sudden, the static started to clear up. A male voice could finally be heard.

"Mayday, Mayday, this is research team 4. I repeat this is research team 4 we curr-" the signal started to break up.

"That's them!" Kim nearly shouted as she shot up and moved over to the radio. "Quick get them back."

"I'm trying," Jack told her as he tried to pick up the fading signal. After a few heartbeats the voice came back.

"-eed medical attention, over."

"Can they hear us," Kim asked.

"Let me see," Jack said fiddling with the device a little and then speaking into it. "Research team 4, come in research team 4. Do you copy, over?"

There was a long pause until finally there was an answer, "Thank God! This is research team 4, over."

"Rescue squad alpha. It's good to hear from you," Jack said over the radio.

"Quick hand it over," Matthew told Jack. Jack obliged as he handed the device over to Matthew. "Is that you Richard, you old son of a bitch," Matthew asked.

There was the sound of laughter over the radio. "I know for a fact that ain't you Matt. There's no way you pulled yourself away from the bars just to save my sorry ass."

"You're right, I didn't do it for you," Matthew chuckled.

"Is my sister safe," Kim asked Matthew.

Before Matthew replied the radio started to go out. "Shit, can you get them back," Matthew asked Jack.

"I'm trying." It took a few more moments before Jack got them back.

"Richard," Matthew asked over the radio.

"Sorry si...al sucks," Richard said over the radio breaking up a little. "Not su... ow long I'v... got."

"Ok, location," Matthew asked as quickly as he could before they lost the signal for good.

"What about my sister," Kim asked sounding extremely worried and agitated.

Matthew turned to her, "Their location is more important. I need to know where they are at before we lose them."

Kim felt her anger start to rise up but knew that Matthew was right. They needed to know where they are, before they find out who is there. Kim nodded in agreement as she waited for the location impatiently.

"Ok... our lo...tion is," Richard paused as he seemed to need to grab something. As soon as he was ready Richard started to read off their coordinates. It took a few tries before Matthew had all the numbers down due to the weakening signal.

"Ok got it," Matthew called over the radio.

"Good. It's great to hear someon... talk to," Richard said over the radio.

"What's the situation like over there? Who's with you," Matthew asked.

It took a few seconds. Matthew thought they lost the signal. "It's not good," Richard said. "Not many of use left."

"What about my sister," Kim asked sounding more panicked now that she heard how dire it was now.

"Richard, is professor Carmen there?"

Before Richard could respond the signal went out again.

"Richard, Richard," Matthew called again. "What's the status on the Professor?"

Just as Kim thought she wouldn't get an answer the radio finally came back in. "Repeat?"

"The Professor," Matthew called out.

"She's fine," Richard said.

Kim let out a sigh of relief at finally confirming her sister's safety. Kim quickly took the radio. "Put her on," Kim said wanting to hear her sister. Again, there was a long pause but finally Kim heard the familiar voice of her sister.

"Kim? Kim! What are you doing here?"

Kim laughed at the sound of her sister's voice worried about her, "Me? What the hell do you think I'm doing? I'm saving your butt. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just a few cuts but nothing serious."

"Good."

There was static for a brief moment before Richard was back on the radio, "Matt. Don't mean to rush you but we could use a little help."

Matthew took the radio. "What? What's happening?"

"Not sure how long we can stay hidden. Been a lot of activity near us.... Think they are getting close to our location."

Kim looked at Matthew with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry should be there in less than a day."

"Glad to hear that. See you than, over and out," Richard said as the signal was cut off.

"Are we really that close," Kim asked.

"Yeah," Matthew said handing the radio back to Jack to put away. Matthew pulled out a device which projected a small hologram map of the area. "They are here," Matthew pointed on the map. "We are..." Matthew tapped a few buttons on the device before it zoomed out and to their location. "right here. We just need to travel," Matthew said as he punched a few more buttons in the device and a red trail lead over the map to where the two locations were. There was a number that popped up that read 12 hours.

"12 hours march isn't bad," Minnie said.

Kim had a relived look on her as she saw the travel time and distance. It wouldn't take them too long to reach her sister. She looked back to Matthew. Her joy left her face when she saw how worried he looked.

"No... no ... damn it," Matthew said as he played around with the map a little.

"What," Becky asked looking just as confused as everyone else was at his sudden reaction.

"This," Matthew growled, as he zoomed out a little and used his hand to highlight a large area that they were supposed to walk through. "Is not where we want to go."

"What do you mean," Minnie asked.

"This area," Matthew said pointing to the area that was glowing. "Is a wasteland. It just so happens to be the prime area that all these Giantess love to go. For us to track through this area would be suicide.

Kim swallowed fearing what she was about to ask and get the answer to, "How long for us to travel around it?"

Matthew plugged a few more numbers into the device which made a few other paths appear to go around the highlighted area. The new time said 36 hours.

"36 hours?"

"Richard would go through here, just to lose a few monsters," Matthew mumbled under his breath.

"So," Kim asked, "We either risk going through here," She pointed to the large zone. "Which will shave off about 2 days' worth of travel or risk going around which could take up 3 days just to get to my sister?" Matthew nodded. "What... what kind of activity are we talking about," Kim asked.

"Whoa, hold on," Jack said. "Are you really thinking about taking more of a risk just to shave off a few days?"

"You heard Richard. They are in trouble. We need to get to them as fast as we can."

"At what cost, us," Jack protested.

Kim looked to Matthew. "How dangerous are we talking?"

Matthew closed the map. "When I said it was a wasteland, I meant it. It is literally a waste land." Matthew made sure to emphasize the waste part.

"Wait, wait, wait, back up," Jack said sounding like he understood now. "Are you saying..."

"Everything poops," Matthew replied. Now everyone looked disgusted.

"So..." Kim started but didn't finish.

"Giantess usually pick a spot and they all use the same area until it's unusable anymore and move onto another spot. Now it's possible that they don't use this area anymore, last time I was here they were still using it so maybe they moved on."

"And if they didn't," Minnie asked as she realized what Matthew was getting at.

"Then it's going to be very active area. I don't know what we are running into but all I know is that Richard sounded worried and he isn't one to get worried over nothing. If he thinks their time is short than it most likely is." Matthew turned to Kim. "It's your call."

"Captain," Jack pleaded. "We lost too many to be taking a risk like this."

...

"We did. We lost a lot of good men. But if we don't hurry we will lose even more. They are in desperate need of help. I may be bias on this. It is my sister, so..." Kim took a deep breath and said. "We should vote on it."

"All those in favor of taking the long route rise your hand," Kim said.

Jack and Minnie rose their hands.

"All in favor of the shortest route," Kim asked as she and Becky rose their hands.

"Beck," Jack said in disbelief.

"She's right. They need help. We need to hurry."

"Matthew," Kim asked noticing he hadn't voted. The only one to break the tie.

"... I'll vote tomorrow when we get close. I need to see if they are still using the land."

"Ok, whatever you decide on we will follow," Kim told him. "We should get some sleep," Kim said. She started to divvy up the night watch among them all. With the first shift, Kim stayed up and wonder if it was ok to rush to her sister's aid. Kim spent the rest of the night wondering if that was the right choice or not.

 

 

 

Kim smelled it before they saw anything. As Matthew marched them toward the smell it grew from foul, to rank, to disgusting. The stench grew as the air carried the odor with it. It wasn't long before they came closer they came to a small cliff that had about a 10-foot drop. They were able to see out across some of the wasteland, and Matthew wasn't kidding... it was truly a waste land. Kim held her nose as she looked across the vast land which showed piles of different sizes scatter about. Much of the smaller grass and plant life was smothered by the waste or filth but there were some trees that scatter throughout the area that stood strong. No doubt feeding off the natural fertilize provide by the droppings.

"So," Kim asked still holding her nose trying not to think of the stench that still creep in through her pinched nostrils.

Matthew scanned the area trying to spot something. Matthew didn't say anything as he stood there for a few minutes.

"Well," Jack asked sounding a little impatient. Kim didn't blame him, the smell was already getting to her.

"I... I'm not sure. I don't see any Giantess, and these droppings-"

"Piles of shit," Jack cut in.

Matthew nodded, "Piles of shit, aren't fresh. They might have moved on." Matthew noticed how much was left here. It was possible there wasn't much space, so they went and found another area. But should he chance it? If he played it safe and went around the wasteland, than the research team would have to survive another 3 days. If he rushed it, there was no telling what they would face walking through the wasteland. He could be putting everyone in danger just to try and hurry up and get to the research team.

Thinking over what decision to make, Matthew couldn't help but get lost in thought.

"Matt," Kim said after a few minutes breaking him out of his train of thought.

"We go forward."

"What if those things are out there," Jack asked throwing the big question at him.

"Then we deal with them. We can sneak past them with ease, don't forget this is a big ass bathroom for them. Who looks for food in a bathroom?"

"Don't," Kim said rubbing her forehead. "Please don't refer to this place as a bathroom."

"You're right," Matthew said. "Let's make our way through the Giantess' restroom."

Kim let out a groan as they made their way down the small cliff into the wastelands below.

 

 

 

The rancid smell only grew as they continued to walk through the nasty land. Every hundred or so feet there would be a mound of waste sitting there. Most had plant life already growing on them as they fed off the nutrients left in the large heaps of left overs. Kim tried not to look at the large piles, but anytime she did she would notice objects left in the large loads scattered about. Objects like bones or other none digestible things that came out with everything else. Kim noticed that one Giantess ate what looked like an entire tree. She wasn't sure if that was by accident or on purpose, but the remains of the tree were left undigested in the heaping pile of its waste. As they continued to walk it seemed that Matthew was right, there were no signs of recent activity. Yet it seemed far too early to say this place was abandoned.

"Anyone else disgusted at this," Minnie asked trying her best not to breath though her nose which didn't seem to be helping at all.

"Yeah," Kim replied with as much disgust as Minnie had. She didn't even want to think about how much waste that surrounded them. It was beyond disgusting and disturbing. With each and every mound they passed by, Kim's disgust grew.

"Stay close," Matthew told them.

"I thought you said there weren't any Giantess," Jack asked.

"There might not be, but there are other things," Matthew said. As if it heard them, there was movement of something off in the distance that they couldn't see. Something that scurried around, and it didn't sound small.

"What was that," Kim asked.

"Scavengers," Matthew said as he unholstered his gun ready for a fight.

The squad pulled in tighter trying to minimize the gap between each other. As they continued on, there were more sounds of commotion as things that were hidden from sight started to run somewhere else. Kim hopped they were trying to hide from them and not trying to attack. Whatever that was making those sounds really sounded creepy and set everyone's nerves on end. Finally, after a couple of long nerve racking minutes they seemed to leave the sounds behind as they left whatever it was making those noises behind them.

Kim took a deep breath as she steady her nerves after such a creepy ordeal. Of course, this was a terrible mistake as the smell hit her. She forgot about where she was for a moment and that's all it took before she nearly gagged on the smell.

It took a few more minutes before Kim started to get accustom to the smell, or as accustom to the stench of manure. This was going to be a long walk.

 

 

 

They had been walking for a few hours, and so far, Matthew hadn't spotted anything that showed signs of recent Giantess activity. There were fewer droppings the further they walked. The Giantess must have stop using this area and moved onto another spot. In fact, some of the tree life was already growing back starting to show some sings of a forest starting to regrow. This was going better than he expected.

It wasn't long before they were in an area devoid of any large piles of dung. Even the stench was starting to fade away.

"We should take a break. This seems like a safe place," Matthew told everyone.

"Finally," Jack said. "I didn't think that smell was ever going to disappear."

No one replied but they were all agreeing with him. Matthew found a sturdy tree to lean up against as he rested his feet. Matthew opened his bag and pulled out the few scraps of food from the previous night. He handed out the last remains of the food they had and took his share. He nibbled on it for a quick moment before leaning his head against the tree.

"You ok," Kim asked.

"Yeah," Matthew told her. "I just need to rest my eyes for a bit. Wake me up in 10, ok?"

"Sure," Kim said looking surprised.

"What," Matthew asked wondering what was with that look.

"Nothing," Kim quickly responded. "I just didn't think Mr. Badass needed to sleep."

Matthew rolled his eyes at her comment, "Oh ha, ha."

"You want me to read you a bed time story," Kim teased.

Matthew smirked, "Keep pushing it. I'm sure you all would love to get lost around here because I was too tired to recall where to go."

That seemed to kill Kim's taunts. "You should get your sleep."

Matthew chuckled, "That's what I thought." With that Matthew drifted off for a quick power nap.

 

 

 

Matthew was dreaming a nice dream of something he couldn't recall. All he knew was he was happy... which was rare for his dreams. Suddenly there was a mini earthquake. Matthew wasn't sure what it was. Then there was another quake as his dream started to fade. It took him a moment to realize it wasn't his dream that was making that vibration but the real world.

Matthew slowly opened his eyes expecting Kim to be shaking him, waking him up from his slumber only to find that she was talking to the others a couple of feet away. Matthew frowned and wondered if it was all really a dream.

Another mini quake.

"Do you feel that," Matthew said getting up from the tree.

Kim looked over to him, "Feel what-"

Another tremor cut her off.

"Hide," Matthew told everyone.

Everyone grabbed their gear and quickly tried to find cover in the very exposed area. The best they could do was hide behind separate trees as they waited for whatever it was to appear. They didn't have to wait long as the thumping got louder until the Giantess approached them. Matthew looked around and spotted everyone hiding behind a tree trying to stay away from the Giantess' view. Matthew spotted Jack hiding behind the tree closes to the Giantess. In fact, the foot of the Giantess was probably only 10 feet away from him. The foot was massive and could squish him in one stomp. Matthew saw the terror on Jack's face as he seemed ready to do something stupid. Jack locked eyes with Matthew. Matthew shook his head as he saw him wanting to run. Jack closed his eyes as he feared the worse was about to happen. Matthew looked up at the Giantess and noticed that it hadn't spotted any of them.

Kim was only a few trees away from Matthew and was too looking out at the Giantess that had made its way toward them. It took Kim a moment to recognize this terrible beast as the same monster that swallowed up Glen and Westly the other day. The brown skinned, slightly chubby Giantess had a carefree look on her face as it stopped right in front of Jack's tree. Kim prayed that she didn't notice any of them. Kim watched in horror as the Giantess moved her hands to her gut and rubbed it.

"Nooo," Kim said in horror as she watched in disgust as the Giantess started to lower her rear down. Her butt hovered just a few feet away from Jack's tree where he was completely unaware of the danger he was in. Kim winced in sympathy as she watched the horrible scene unfold.

The Giantess let out a grunt and a horrible cannon sound filled the air as the trees all started to sway from the gas launched out of the titanic ass. The air filled with the rotten stench of waste and stale food. Jack turned green from being so close to the epicenter of the gas bomb. Kim couldn't look away afraid that if she did something would happen to Jack. When the fart finally stopped, and the trees stop shacking from the thunder Jack looked ill and ready to throw up. Then it happened. Kim heard the Giantess grunt and watched as the rear end hovering over the ground about a story or two in the air start to part. From between the two enormous moons came a long log of brown about the same shade as the Giantess' skin emerge. The filth came out and descended until it landed on the ground very close to Jack's location. The sound of a ton of crap hitting the ground was bone shaking. Immediately another load came out to land on the previous excrement. Sounds of gas and then another chunk followed as the Giantess seemed to be pretty backed up. It sat there hunched over as it relieved its enormous bowels not even a few meters away from Jack who looked as pale and horrified as everyone else. Finally, the Giantess seemed to be almost finished as it gave a good hard grunt or two. There was one more loud trumpet sound as a sicken wet sound was heard. Kim gasped in disgust and horror as a wet fart left the Giantess and splattered the tree just barely missing Jack who shook from either fear or disgust.

The Giantess sighed as she started to stand up after depositing it's dung. Just when Kim thought they were safe and it was over, she heard the sound of tree bark breaking and branches snapping. Heart frozen, Kim watched as the Giantess grabbed the tree that Jack was hiding behind and pulled off the upper half of the tree's branches, revealing Jack. She quickly brought her hand back to her rear and wiped the remains off of her butt and tossed the ruined branches and leaves into the heaping pile of shit that she left. With out even looking back and having another thought the Giantess strolled off, possible looking for another meal to satisfy her now empty guts.

Everyone waited a few moments until the Giantess was out of sight before heading over to Jack's location. He still hadn't moved from the tree's safety even though more than half of it was missing.

"Are you ok," Minnie asked Jack.

"Oh God..." He whimpered obviously traumatized by the event that just transpired just a few feet away.

"Get your shit together," Becky told Jack.

This seemed to break him out of his shock as he glared at Becky. "That's not funny," He yelled at her.

"Come on," Becky said laughing. She gave him a slap on the shoulders. "Let's get away from this stench." Becky walked the still horrified Jack away from the mountain of fresh poop.

Kim thought the smell was horrible a few hours ago, but this fresh stench was astonishingly worse than before. Kim had to pinch her nose shut as she stood near Matthew who was inspecting the scat left behind.

"So... they are still using this place," Kim asked already knowing the answer.

"Looks like it," Matthew said looking around.

"What are you looking for," Kim asked.

"They are coming," Matthew said as he quickly grabbed his supplies

"Who," Kim asked. As if to answer her question she saw something moving toward them in the distance. "What is that?"

"Scavengers, they like a fresh meal. Come on," Matthew told Kim. Kim didn't need to be told twice as she followed after Matthew. She couldn't help but take one more look back and look at the fresh load left by the enormous Giantess. Kim noticed something in the pile and gasped. She had to look away as she noticed two human looking remains sticking out of one of the large logs that could only be Glen and Westly. She prayed they didn't suffer...

 

 

 

Kim stayed behind an old pile of waste as a Giantess up ahead was creating a new pile. Kim couldn't believe how unlucky they were. It seemed that this land was still being used, and quite regularly. This had to be the 5th Giantess they came across. The sound of a rushing waterfall could be heard through the air. Kim screwed up her face in disgust at the sound of the Giantess up ahead urinating. As the Giantess continued to release her bladder, Kim couldn't help but have the scent of urine fill her nostrils over the faint scent of waste that clung in the air. It was horrendous, as Kim did her best not to gag and make any noises that might alert the Giantess. After a good while the sound of liquid splashing into liquid slowed down until it stopped. Without much of a thought the Giantess rose from her squatting position and headed off to continue its day.

"Ok, let's go," Matthew said as he led the way forward. Kim followed behind their hiding spot until she got a sight of the aftermath of the Giantess peeing. There was a pond of urine soaking into the ground in front of them.

"Don't tell me we're heading through that," Kim said in disgust.

"We don't have time to go around it. Besides just think of it like the marsh yesterday," Matthew told them as he took the first step into the awful liquid. Kim again couldn't help but make a disgusted face at the thought of walking through someone's else urine. "Hurry up," Matthew told them as he continued through the muddy and soaking wet ground.

Kim followed as she stepped into the enormous puddle left behind by the Giantess. The smell was awful now that she was standing in the fluid. It also didn't help that the heat from the liquid was still warm and steamy after leaving the Giantess body. The slightly acidic and bitter scent filled the air with the humid moister that came off the pee.

Kim quickly trudged through the horrible experience as she did her best not to think about what she was stepping in or worse, what the Giantess ate to make her urine reek so strongly. As Kim kept up with Matthew she couldn't help but notice how the land wasn't soaking up anymore. There seemed to be a never ending layer of urine they had to walk through. Kim couldn't fathom how many gallons were released from the Giantess. Finally, they made it through and were on dry soil.

Kim was about to ask for a breather after such an awful experience, but the sound of skittering was heard nearby. Matthew quickly pulled out his weapon and got ready for whatever it was. Kim and Becky covered the right and left, while Minnie and Jack covered the back.

"Scavengers?" Kim asked as the sound got closer.

Matthew didn't answer as he was too busy trying to spot where the source of the sound was coming from. Suddenly Kim saw movement from the shadows of a tree toward a large boulder. Kim squinted her eyes at the spot she last saw the thing that moved too fast for her to get a good look at.

"What's that," Kim whispered to herself. Before she could ask Matthew what a Scavenger looked like something leapt from the rock she was looking at and toward her. Kim couldn't help but jump in surprise and fear as a large object sailed through the air toward them. Kim fired before even recognizing what it was until it stopped dead in the air from her weapon and landed in a dead heap on the ground. Everyone turned to see what it was. It was this time that Kim was able to inspect the thing and curled her lips in disgust. It looked like a large bug about the size of a person. The insect twitched a little before it stopped moving.

"Is that a Scavenger," Minnie asked.

"Yeah, careful there could be more," Matthew warned. Suddenly there was more rustling and sounds like before which Kim now realized sounded like insect legs moving.

"Bugs? They're bugs," Kim asked scared and disgusted at it. "I hate bugs..." Kim said as her phobia of bugs was getting to her now.

"Stay close," Matthew warned as they moved on as quickly as they could without breaking formation. "Look out," Matthew said as he spotted a few more insects racing toward them. Matthew opened fire a couple of burst from his weapon, killing one and scaring the other one off with a few injuries.

"Behind us," Becky shouted.

Kim looked behind them and shivered in revolution as she saw a horde of insects coming out of nowhere and racing toward them. Kim did all she could not to scream as the creepy bugs ran toward them. Matthew quickly lead the squad as fast as he could through the wastelands as more of the Scavengers chased them.

"Look out," Minnie yelled as a large beetle looking thing came running straight at them from the left. The thing grazed in between the squad effectively splitting Kim, Matthew, and Minnie away from Jack and Becky. Before the group could regroup a bug jumped toward them keeping the squad split up.

"This way," Matthew told everyone as he led Minnie and Kim toward some trees. "Follow us," Matthew shouted to Jack and Becky. They were just a few yards away but that was far enough. Before Jack and Becky could regroup a large Scavenger lunged in between the two groups. Jack and Becky had to go around and split off in another direction to stay out of the reach of the bug.

"Keep running this way," Matthew told Jack and Becky as they tried to reach them. There was a good distance between the two parties, but also many obstacles preventing them from regrouping.

"Damn it," Jack shouted as it was getting harder to out run the fast insects chasing them. "I don't think we're going to make it," Jack told Becky.

"Shut up," Becky told him. "And keep running." She did a quick turn around and fired a few shots at the nearest Scavenger. Jack kept running and tried to cover Becky who was now running out of ammo.

They weren't going to out run them. Quickly Jack noticed a relatively large tree they could try and climb. Maybe get out of the reach of the insects? "Climb the tree," Jack said pointing to the nearest tree they could reach. Becky didn't argue as she followed Jack and quickly climbed up the branches to get out of the way of danger. Jack helped Becky get up as they fought off anything that tried to climb up after them. They were using as much ammo as needed as it did seem to deter the others from attempting to climb up.

"I'm almost out," Becky said.

"I'm empty," Jack said as he fired his last shot.

"This could be it..." Becky told him.

Suddenly there was a thump.

All the Scavengers paused as if they sensed something. There was another thump and the bugs scattered faster than they had appeared as they all ran off to hide. Jack and Becky both let out a relieved sigh as the danger left. Then there was another louder thump as it grew closer.

"Never thought I would be saved by a Giantess," Jack said more glade than he thought he ever would be.

Becky just nodded. It wasn't long before the thumping grew louder to near earthquake like feeling.

Jack looked through the tree branches the best he could and let out a loud gasp. "Holy hell..." Jack watched as an extra-large Giantess approached their area. It wasn't as big as the mountain of a Giantess they saw but it was pretty close. The thing towered over the trees with ease. The Giantess continued its walk toward their direction, but they weren't in the direct path of its feet.

"There's the others," Becky told Jack pointing toward Matthew, Kim, and Minnie. They were a good hundred of feet or so away. "Should we head over there?"

"Let's wait till the Giantess leaves. No need to risk getting spotted."

"Ok," Becky said as they tried to stay grasped to the trunk of the tree as the earthquake was reaching its peak as the Giantess got closer. Finally, the Giantess was upon with all its massive glory. The Giantess stood enormously huge now that it was near them. If they were a dozen feet to the right they would be under the Giantess foot right now. How lucky of them...

 

 

 

"Why aren't they running," Kim asked Matthew as they watched the Giantess growing closer.

"I don't know but they aren't safe there," Matthew told Kim. Matthew tried to wave them down but they didn't see or didn't heed his warning.

"Are you sure," Minnie asked not so sure. "I mean they won't be seen if they stay there right?"

"Now it's too late," Matthew said. "They won't have time to run." They could do nothing except watch as the massive monster grew in size as it approached them. It came to a stop a couple dozen yards away from Becky and Jack's tree.

"What's it doing," Minnie asked. Before Matthew could replie they watched as the Giantess took one step forward and like the many other Giantess they saw today, start to bend its legs and present its rear end.

"Oh God..." Kim said as she watched the enormous butt stick out and over the nearest tree.

 

 

 

Jack waited for the Giantess to move on but it stood still for a few moments. What was it doing? Did it know they were here? No that wasn't possible. Maybe it was just trying to decide where to head next?

There was a rumble like distant thunder.

"What was that," Jack whispered to Becky.

Before Becky could reply a monstrous explosion filled the air as a powerful hurricane wind blew through the tree shaking the branches and striping leaves and weaker branches right off. Jack couldn't stop his ears from ringing along with his nose burning from the horrible scent that clung to the air. Jack looked toward Becky who was in the same situation. Jack looked out toward the Giantess wondering what was going on. That was when he looked up at the large buttocks hanging above them. Jack was stunned at the sight. He wasn't able to think straight as he watched from between the enormous butt and toward the Giantess' anus as it started to flex.

"Oh..."

Jack didn't have much time to prepare as the Giantess above started to empty its obviously full bowels. The down pour of filth rain down from above as it crashed into the tree. Jack and Becky held on, as the horrible stench of the brown sludge poured all around seeping in between tree branches and leaves as it made its way down to the ground. The massive amount of muck didn't slow down for a moment as it splashed and clung to whatever it touched. Jack did his best to keep his mouth and eyes shut as he was assaulted by the nasty crap. The only thing that could be heard above the sound of sloppy goo washing over them was the sound of the Giantess above making sounds as it released itself. The down pour started to slow down...

There was another large grunting sound and the tidal wave returned again as it flooded the tree. Jack held on as the wave of muck threatened to toss him out of the tree and down into the ever growing mound of shit growing beneath them. A massive glob landed on Jack tossing him off his tree branch. Jack let out a cry as felt himself falling. As he wailed for help he couldn't help but regret it as he got plenty of the flavor in his mouth. Suddenly Jack felt his descent jerk to a halt as Becky's large hand held onto his leg.

"Don't let go," Jack shouted.

"No shit," Becky said holding onto Jack's leg.

Just as Jack's leg was slipping out of Becky's grip from the weight of him and the slippery mess that was starting to cover the both of them, the waterfall slowed down again. Becky wasted no time pulling Jack up by his leg and back to safety.

Jack looked down at the ground and noticed how closely the muck was climbing up to them. It was nearly up to half the tree. "We need to get higher," Jack told Becky who nodded.

As they tried to climb up the slippery tree they heard the sound of gurgling and bubbling from above like a thunder storm was brewing.

"Cover your ears," Becky told Jack. Both of them covered themselves and braced for what was coming. They were not disappointed. The enormous explosion of gas from above bared down onto the tree and the two of them. The tree's few remaining clean leaves and branches that were left, were ripped off the tree with the strong winds. The gas kept up its force as it tried to throw the two of them off the tree they were in.

The sound of the fart was cut off short.

Jack looked up through the few tree branches left and directly into the eye of the storm. He watched in complete horror as the butthole opened up in a gapping fashion. Unlike before a large solid mass was making its way out into the open world. Jack watched in fear as the large load slowly descended through the air.

"Jump," Becky yelled at Jack.

"What," Jack asked breaking out of his trance.

Becky yelled again at him, "Jump-"

It was the last thing they both heard a sickening sound and a large fart filled the air as the enormous log fell through the air and toward both of them. They didn't have time to react as it came crashing into the tree and crushing everything in its path. That included both Jack and Becky...

 

 

 

Matthew looked away as the fate of both Jack and Becky were sealed as a few more large turds fell from the Giantess' anus and covered any trace of the tree that used to be there. There was no way anyone could survive that. Mean while, the Giantess wasn't done as it moved a little. As if to add insult to injury, the Giantess positioned itself, so it could urinate on the mound of crap it just left, drowning any possible survivors.

There were no words to be said as the Giantess finished its business and started to walk away.

Matthew gave both Kim and Minnie a few moments as they continued to look at the mount of shit in front of them.

"T-t-they might still be alive-" Minnie started before Matthew cut her off.

"No one could survive that," Matthew told her.

"We should check just to be sure," Minnie told him unable to believe that.

It wasn't until no one moved that Minnie realized that none of them, including herself, believed that either Jack or Becky survived.

"Come on," Matthew said as he started to leave.

Minnie wanted to object but, there was no point. The squad was now down to just 3 of them.

 

 

 

A few more hours later, they made it through. They didn't run into any more problems. A few Giantess in the distance doing their business but nothing to worry about. There wasn't much talking as they made their way out and closer to the research team that awaited them. When they finally exited the area, they took a quick break to rest. The suns were getting lower and left only a few hours left to find shelter, but they would have plenty of time to reach the last received transmission from the research team.

"Everyone rested," Matthew asked Kim and Minnie. They both nodded as they got up and ready for the final stretch. "Ok let's go," Matthew told them as he again led the group forward.

They walked maybe another 10 minutes before Matthew stopped.

"What," Kim asked curious why he suddenly stopped. Kim looked forward and saw a large footprint. It had to be from a Giantess. Kim looked to Matthew and was going to ask if they were in danger but, the look on his face was one of rage. Matthew was studding the foot print with extreme intensity, "Matthew?"

This seemed to break him out of his trance. "Here," Matthew said quickly tossing the map to Kim. "Follow the map, your sister should be there," He said pointing further up a mountain toward where her sister transmitted from earlier.

"Wait," Kim said completely confused. "What are you doing?"

Matthew ruffled through his bag and pulled out some equipment and attached it to his belt as he quickly started to look through is supplies.

"Matthew?" Kim asked again. She repeated her question, "What are you doing?"

Matthew looked up from his work and Kim saw the look of pure hatred. "I'm getting my revenge," Matthew told her. He quickly slung his gear onto his back as he ran in the other direction away from Kim's sister.

"Wait," Kim called out to him, but it was too late.

"What's going on," Minnie asked confused.

"Matthew!" Kim yelled again but got no response as Matthew quickly disappeared into the jungle to chase after his vengeance, leaving them by themselves...

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know about any mistakes.