- Text Size +

"We have to help them," Kim said not even thinking about herself as she chased after the Giantess that just ate two of their comrades.

"They're gone," Tom said stopping her. "We can't save them."

"He's right," Matthew said. "We can't save them. We need to move forward."

"But..." Kim said still unable to leave members of her squad behind to such a grisly fate. Doomed to be digested.

"They," Matthew grabbed Kim's arm harshly and pulling her forward. "Are," he said still yanking her in protest, "Dead," He finished flinging her forward in such a rough manner that Kim fell. "And we will be too if you don't get moving, or do you not care about your sister," Matthew asked.

Kim couldn't stop herself from attacking Matthew at what he just said. "You bastard! Do you not care about anyone," She yelled only to get a swing in before Tom and Becky grabbed her.

Unphased Matthew said, "I don't. Let's move." Matthew lead the rest of the squad up the hill while Kim cursed him from behind.

Luckily after the brown Giantess appeared it seemed like the rest of the hunters around the area scattered. They must be too afraid of become the next victim of the Giantess' voracious appetite. Without much to worry about, Matthew quickly climbed the hill that was in front of them to get out of the valley that they so dangerously had to cross. As Matthew walked in front he had time to collect himself. On contrary to what Kim thought, he didn't want to lose anyone to begin with. But he ended up missing a very fatal trap and lost two more soldiers. How could he have missed something so simple? It was his job to get everyone back safely and he was failing fast. If Matthew didn't shape up soon, it was going to be like last time.

Shaking his head to clear those thoughts and memories, Matthew tried to stay focused. He had a job to do. Looking around closely as they continued their journey on, Matthew spotted a small trail left behind. It had to be Richard and the survivors from the crash, nothing else was that small that could leave a path like this. Inspecting it closer Matthew noticed a very faded shoe print. Just as he thought.

"What is it," Tom asked.

"They came through here," Matthew told them.

Kim was still pissed but still asked, "Do you know whose it is?"

Matthew held back his sarcasm as much as he could, "Hard to tell. Not like I know everyone's foot size." Kim glared at him. Matthew let out an annoyed sound, "Look tracking isn't an exact science." This didn't seem to ease Kim's disdain for him. "These tracks are old, so they came through here a while ago, heading that way," Matthew said pointing toward where trail lead off to. "They don't tell me whose they are or if they are still alive. All it tells me is where they went. So," Matthew said as he started to head down the path.

The squad followed Matthew who lead the way toward where ever it was they were going. Kim didn't feel the least bit confident as time went on for another hour and she didn't spot any more foot prints than the first one that they were following. Yet, Matthew claimed they were still on track. As they were walking, Kim didn't notice Matthew slow down and then stop dead. Kim was about to pass Matthew when he pulled her back in a rough yank.

Kim was getting tired of being manhandled by Matthew. "What the-" Kim started to yell when Matthew gave her a deadly glare and a shhh that told her to stop talking. She watched as he kneeled down and looked at the ground. Still watching, Matthew took out a knife and poked at some of the roots, leaves, vines, and other plant life that covered the forest ground. Finally, he seemed to find what he was looking for as he came across a very thin and small root. Kim wasn't sure what it was but Matthew seemed very worried about it.

"Shit," Matthew said as he looked around them.

"What," Micky asked worried now.

"This isn't good."

"What are you talking about," Jack asked.

"This root," Matthew said making sure not to touch the one root that he was inspecting. "Isn't a root."

Kim was confused and looked closer. "Is... is that hair?"

Matthew nodded. "Yeah, something is using its hair to trap whatever that comes across it."

"So," Micky started. "How big of an area are we looking at."

Matthew thought about it, "Hard to say. I have no idea how large the creature is or how long the hair is."

"How did you see that," Kim asked stunned at how he was able to pick out the tiny strand of hair through the countless debris that littered the ground. Even now that she knew what it looked like it was still hard for her to spot it.

"It was one of the first things I had to learn when I was stuck here. Always be observant," Matthew said getting up off the ground and carefully stepped over the trap and looked for another strand of hair. When he didn't notice any, he continued their path through the dangerous foliage.

"But not observant enough to save Glen and Wesley," Micky said out loud.

Matthew didn't reply to that remark. Matthew kept looking ahead and around as he lead the squad away from the dangerous trap.

"Great," Matthew said stopping. He turned around and headed past the last squad member to spot. "Looks like we're surrounded."

"What the hell," Micky said just noticing the hair. "Was that always there?"

"I didn't see it," Jack answered in disbelief.

"It couldn't have just showed up..." Started Micky looking toward Matthew only to get his answer.

"We need to get out of here now," Matthew said getting up from inspecting the second strand of hair. He started to look for an escape route when he came across a third and a fourth strand. It was becoming impossible to find a path that didn't have a strand of hair on the forest floor. Kim looked too but found that to her horror that they were now surrounded by the threads, as if they were appearing out of thin air. "The trees," Matthew suddenly said. "We need to get up."

Kim repeated not fully understanding what he was telling them, "Up?" Matthew quickly headed over to a tree and grabbed one of the branches that was low enough to grasp. He pulled it down for them to climb up on.

"Quickly," Matthew told them as he helped them get up on the first branch. "Keep climbing. Into the canopy."

Kim was the last to go up before Matthew, he was the last one on the ground. Before she helped him get up she saw that there happen to be even more hair then before. She was stunned from the sight. Where there was once only one or two threads of hair, there were now hundreds that came out of nowhere. She could just make out the threads of hair that slowly crept along as if searching for something. Kim quickly reached down and helped Matthew get up on the branch. Once Matthew got up the first branch, they started to climb up more until they reached the canopy. Kim looked down and saw that where they were once standing, a wave of hair washed over still searching for something.

"Is the hair moving," Kim asked horrified at the sight of something like that even existing.

"It wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen here," Micky said crouching on a large branch that easily held his and Tom's weight.

"Are we safe," Becky asked Matthew.

"Stay off the ground and we should be," Matthew told them.

"Should," Jack repeated at how uncertain it sounded.

"I've never been stuck in a situation like this before," confessed Matthew.

"This is crazy," Micky said sounding distraught. "What are we going to do now? Do we wait for it to leave?"

Matthew looked down and shook his head. "There is no way of telling when this might be over. I'm pretty sure we're close to the source of the hair itself, seeing how fast it swarmed us."

"Then," Kim asked hoping that Matthew had a plan to get them out of this. Matthew looked up at her. He slowly looked around and then got an idea.

"Yeah. Yeah this could work," He said standing up from the branch he was on.

"What can," Tom asked

Before Matthew answered, he moved to near the branches' edge and jumped to an adjacent branch from the tree next to them. He hopped onto the branch like he was jumping over a small puddle on the ground. "We just tree hop."

"You got to be kidding me," Micky said.

"You got a better idea," Matthew asked waiting to hear it. When no one replied, Matthew nodded. "Then let's get going, and don't fall," Matthew told them like it was simple.

Kim watched as everyone followed Matthew and jumped from one large tree branch to another as they hung a good 30-40 feet above the ground. The fall would kill them if they made any misstep. However, this didn't seem to faze anyone except Kim as she soon found out that she might have a fear of heights.

"Why are you always the last one," Matthew asked startling Kim.

"Shut up," Kim growled under her breath. She was nervous and wasn't sure she could make it.

"Stop thinking about it and jump," Matthew edged her on.

"I said shut up," Kim steamed as she forgot that they were in a tree.

"Or what?"

"Or," Kim said moving forward without thinking. She made the leap and landed on the branch near Matthew and was about to teach him a lesson when she realized what she just did.

"See, not so hard. Now do that like another 30 times and we should be good," Matthew told her and headed forward to lead the group through the trees branch by branch.

"Shut up," Kim mumbled under breath at how easily Matthew could manipulate her into jumping. She didn't know why he was so irksome, but he always seemed to get under her skin. Damn him for that. But after the first jump, Kim could make the next one, and the one after that. It wasn't long before she was making the leaps to the next adjacent branch without worrying about the ground below.

Luckily most of the trees growth provided simple jumps or just walking from one branch to the next. Kim looked down hoping to see an end to the sea of hair below but she didn't see any as it was still laying on the forest floor below and stretched out further.

"How long can it be," She asked out of curiosity. She didn't really expect an answer as she continued to look down.

"Don't get distracted," Matthew warned her. "I don't need you falling."

"I'm not going to fall," Kim told him angerly. "Why do you think I'm the only one that would?" As if fate wanted her to choke on her own words, she took a misstep and the branch she put her foot on snapped. Matthew grabbed her before she even moved an inch as she let out a startled gasp. Matthew helped Kim get her balance before he let go of her.

"Because," Matthew answered her previous question. "You're the most distracted one here." Kim didn't have a response to his obvious statement. "And distractions lead to mistakes."

"S-s-shut up. I wouldn't have step there if you weren't talking." Kim said upset at his remark. "Why are you always so bothersome," Kim grumbled.

Matthew watched as the Captain continued to grumble about how annoying he was. Why did she have to be so rude? A simple thank you would have sufficed. But no, she had to be all pissed off at him. Maybe next time he shouldn't save her.

"What's that noise," Kim asked hearing something.

There was a rustling in the distance as it sounded like some of the trees were shaking. Everyone turned toward the noise. There was animalistic noise in the same direction as more and more commotion could be heard. Matthew paused for a second as he recalled the sound. It sounded like some of the wildlife that lived in the trees. Then they all saw what was making the noise.

Out from a nearby tree a very monkey like creature was seen. It had four arms and two legs as it held onto a couple of branches to keep its support. The creature was three or four feet tall as it stood there looking at Kim's squad. It tilted its head as if curious of the bizarre creatures that were in front of it. Suddenly the animal started to make a screeching sound and a lot of commotion.

"What's it doing," Micky asked frightened by the response the monkey was having toward them.

"Whatever it is, it can't be good," Matthew said. The squad started to move away from the agitated animal but found the creature wouldn't leave them alone as it followed them making sure to keep them in sight. "I don't like this," Matthew said to everyone.

Suddenly there was another monkey creature off to their left that appeared. It joined in with the first monkey animal and started to screech and cry out.

"There's another one," Tom said as another monkey appeared nearby and joined in with the others.

"Shit hurry up," Matthew told everyone as they must have wondered into the monkey's territory. They were calling for backup to deal with them. Matthew looked down and to his dread, found that they were still unable to climb down without stepping on the hair below. "Damn it," Matthew said out loud.

"Why won't they shut up," Becky shouted over the commotion as another monkey appeared having a total of 7 following behind them making a bunch of racket.

"Because we're trespassing." Matthew didn't slow down. These animals wouldn't stop chasing them as long as they were in their territory. Now it was making more sense why this hair trap was here. It must be the Giantess' hunting grounds. It was long before there was roughly 15 or 20 monkey's chasing after them hollering and screeching.

"Screw this," Micky said as he pulled his riffle out and took aim at the closes monkey.

"DON'T," Matthew shouted but was too late. Matthew didn't stop Micky in time as he fired a few shots and hit one of them. Suddenly the monkeys stop making their noise as they watched one of their own stop screaming and fall silent. The monkey that was hit made a whimpering noise before it stopped moving and died on the branch it was laying on.

Before Micky could gloat about shutting up the damn wildlife one of the monkeys made a hissing noise. The rest of the creatures followed suit and started to hiss and growl at them. Suddenly there were a ton of the creatures appearing out of nowhere as they started to surround the squad.

"They were chasing us away," Matthew commented as he slowly started to pull out his weapon. "Now you pissed them off."

"Shit, shit, shit," Micky repeated as he noticed how outnumbered they were.

Then it happened. One of the monkeys let out a horrible roar as it leaped through the air toward the squad. Matthew fired a few shots that hit home and killed the creature. As if it were a signal for the others, the monkeys all started to leap after them.

"Run," Matthew told them as they tried to out run the agitated animals.

One of the creatures propelled itself far enough that it landed on Jack's back. "Get it off," He yelled trying to pull the creature off himself. Luckily Becky was there and with one hand yanked the creature off and tossed it off to the side. "Thanks," Jack told her. Becky only nodded as she pulled out her weapon and opened fired trying to drive back the monkeys. They scattered faster than she expected and watched as they climbed up and down the trees until most of them were gone or hiding behind the trunk of the closes tree.

"Keep going," Matthew shouted as he saw some leaves dropping from above. They were not done chasing them.

Kim was running forward when one of the monkeys jumped down from above and roared at her causing Kim to lose her balance. She let out a yelp as she went tumbling backwards. Suddenly she felt her decent stop. Looking up she saw Matthew dove forward and grabbed her hand just in time.

"I'm going to have to start charging you," Matthew commented as he pulled her up and back onto the safety of the tree branch. Kim noticed that Tom was fighting off the monkey while the others tried to keep the horde from swarming them.

Kim was about to open her mouth and thank Matthew but the sound of more of those monkey creatures coming from further away stopped her. This wasn't the time to thank him. "What do we do? We can't keep them back forever," Kim shouted. Things looked bleak as Kim realized they were losing ground fast and it didn't seem like the monkeys were giving up anytime soon.

"Over there," Matthew shouted point off to the side.

Kim looked toward where Matthew was pointing but didn't see what he was pointing at. "I don't see anything," Kim said as she shot at a large monkey that tried to jump onto their branch.

"There's no hair," Matthew shouted. Kim looked again and noticed he was right. The hair stopped just a couple of more trees away about another 100 feet or so. "They won't follow us on the ground," Matthew told them. "We just have to make it over there and head down."

"That's too far away," Tom shouted over his gun fire. "We'll never make it."

"Shut up! We will," Matthew shouted at him trying to keep everyone positive in this crisis. "Go," Matthew said pushing Kim forward first across before turning around and helping keep the others covered. Next, he got Jack, then Becky, Micky, then finally Tom across. Matthew was the last one on that branch before he had to jump. Turning around Matthew was about to jump when he heard a loud screech from above. Out of nowhere one of the monkeys drop from the smaller branches above him and came down hard on Matthew.

"Matt!" Kim yelled taking aim at the creature but was unable to fire at it, for fear of hitting Matthew.

"Damn monkey," Matthew shouted as he tried to get the beast of him but it held onto him with all four of its arms. Getting pissed as the monkey hit him several times with its hands, Matthew fall on the branch and pulled his legs up to his chest and kicked the animal off him. The monkey went flying off the branch and head down to the forest floor. Before it could hit the ground, Matthew watched as the hair the covered the forest floor moved on its own and in an instant it sprung up and wrapped around the monkey. It let out a terrified screech as it was instantly cocooned. It was like the hair was thousands of snakes as they started to wrap around the same object. Finally, after being ensnared by the threads, the monkey was quickly dragged away at an alarming rate into the forest. Matthew watched as the mass of hair that enveloped the monkey, disappear in the distance along with the fading sounds of the now captured monkey.

Luckily for Matthew the other monkey like creatures seemed to stop their assault only for a few seconds to watch their fellow member get dragged away. Matthew didn't waste this opportunity as he got up and quickly followed the squad.

"RUN!" Matthew had to shout at them before they listened. It didn't take long before the monkeys were done morning their brother in arms and turned back toward their other enemy. Their loud and angry battle cries were started up again as they chased after them. Catching up with the others Matthew pointed again where to go, "Almost there!"

"Get them off me," Shouted Micky. Matthew turned to see that some of the monkeys had jumped on top of him and were attacking him. Micky stumbled backwards.

"Watch out," Kim tried warning but Micky didn't hear or wasn't listen, because he was taking another step backwards near the edge of the branch he was on. "Stop," Kim warned him again but it was too late. A third monkey came up from below the branch and grabbed his leg.

Micky let out a cry for help when he was pulled backwards off the branch with the three monkeys still grappling him. "Ahhhh," Micky cried out as he fell further down toward the forest floor below.

"Micky," Kim called out to him as he quickly fell out of reach.

Micky kicked one of the monkeys off him as they tumbled down. Micky watched as the hair came alive and swarmed toward him in midair. The monkey that were on top of him tried to jump away to a nearby tree but they were caught in midair and were quickly wrapped up. Micky felt one of the silky-smooth strands wrap up around his leg followed by another. Micky tried to fight off the living hair as it quickly crawled up his body, but it was impossible to get it off. He tried ripping one strand away only to find that three more took its place. It wasn't long before he was restrained from moving. It didn't take long for his face to be covered by the silky thread and blocked out the rest of the world. All Micky could do was let out a muffled cry for help as he felt himself being dragged away somewhere...

"Micky," Kim shouted out again to him only to watch him disappeared deeper into the forest.

As soon as Matthew saw Micky and the other monkeys that were on him disappear he knew it was too late to save him. Matthew pushed everyone forward until they were at the last tree just outside of the field of hair that was below.

"Quick climb down," Matthew told everyone.

Everyone was jumping down the branches as the monkeys screeched up from above hesitant to follow them. Matthew was right they feared the ground. It wasn't until they made it to the forest floor below did they see the monkeys slowly retreat into the canopy and out of sight. Kim quickly looked to where Micky was dragged off too and looked to Matthew. He slowly shook his head.

"He's gone isn't he," Kim asked the dumb question fearing the obvious answer.

Matthew didn't say anything but nodded.

Guilt gripped Kim as she had to force herself to walk in the opposite direction of where Micky was heading. She prayed that it was quick for Micky.

Micky was being dragged to some unknown location. It didn't help that his face was also covered and couldn't see anything or make much noise. The harder he tried to move the tighter his binds became. He couldn't understand what was going on except that he was sure he wouldn't make it out of this. It wasn't until a few minutes of travel did Micky truly understand how long these strands of hair were, they must have traveled at least a couple of miles by now. The vastness of the area that was covered was ridiculous. Finally, Micky felt himself start to slow down, but that didn't help the fact that he didn't know where he was either. Micky tried to wiggle out of his confides but got the same results. In a few moments there was the muffled sounds of something else off to Micky's left. It sounded like those damn monkeys that attacked him earlier. By the sounds that they were making, they were just as scared as he was. Why were they still alive? Micky had no doubt that the hair keeping him constricted could easily crush him if it wanted to. So why was he still here?

Slowly the hair around him started to move again. This time he could feel the hair start to slide off his face allowing him to see his surroundings. The light that hit his eyes caused him to squint to see through the bright sunlight. He couldn't help but cry out in fear. The first thing he noticed was that he wasn't on the ground. Instead he was 20 or so feet in the air being suspended by the hair like some kind of bungie cord. The next thing that he noticed was that he and the other 4 monkeys that were taken by the hair were lined up next to each other. They were all still cocooned except for their heads. The last thing that Micky saw, really frightened him. Below him was an enormous face. It belonged to the Giantess that was using her hair to hold them above her face. It looked like she was waking up from a nape as her eyes slowly blinked a few times trying to see what was being presented in front of her. As if to prove Micky's suspicions right, the Giantess opened her mouth and started to yawn as she stretched her maw open wider and wider. Micky couldn't help but cry out for help as he watched the gapping mouth grow larger and larger to the point that she could easily have swallowed him whole. The air around Micky started to drag past him getting as it got sucked down into the black hole that was right under him. Suddenly Micky was hit with a hot rush of air and the loud sound of the Giantess yawning. The air seeped through the hair around Micky and he could feel his skin almost burn from the heat escaping the large gasping hole that hung below him. He watched with horror as the Giantess throat rippled from the mere act of waking up from whatever slumber she was in. Finally, the sound of the yawning stopped and the mouth slowly closed shut leaving Micky looking directly in those sleepy eyes.

The eye contact lasted for a few seconds but the Giantess's face started to come alive as if she finally realized what was in front of her. Her eyes started to wake up until she was fully aware. She seemed to smile at the sight of the 5 beings dangling in front of her. The Giantess wasted no time as she quickly brought one of the monkeys closer to her face. Micky watched as the monkey tried to break free only to be just as trapped as Micky was. Suddenly Micky watched as the thread surrounding the monkey started to unravel quickly. It uncoiled so fast that the next thing that Micky knew, the monkey was falling through the air. Micky looked in horror as the giant mouth opened in anticipation of the free falling food. It didn't take more than a few seconds before the monkey landed on the Giantess tongue and the mouth shut closed sealing its fate. The muffled sounds that came from the mouth were silenced by a quick crunching sound followed by a few more crunches until even those sounds died out. Micky couldn't help but let out a whimper as he heard the sounds turn from crunching to a soft munch. Watching in horror he saw the Giantess swallow what was left in her mouth, leaving it empty for its next victim.

The Giantess let out a contented sigh as she opened her mouth for the rest of her victims to see the now empty space left for them. Luck was on Micky's side as the next victim was another one of the monkey creatures that was captured. The Giantess opened her maw as large as she could as she moved another right above her and positioned it for a direct course for doom. She let the animal hang there for just a few split seconds before the creature was instantly falling to its death. Micky closed his eyes to avoid watching the same sickening scene as before. All he could do was listen to the sounds made as the poor victim cried out only to be muffled and then soon silence by the loud gnashing and chomping from below. Finally, after her second prey was turned into a slushy, the Giantess swallowed its food. There was a loud gulp followed by a sigh of delight from the enormous being. Micky opened his eyes only to be greeted by the mouth opening again. This time a large sound erupted from it forcing the foul air to rush past Micky giving him a hint of what was awaiting him. The pungent air assaulted his nose as he tried his best not to breath in the stomach air that was now surrounding him but it was impossible as the burp was still being expelled from the Giantess mouth. Micky had no choice except to inhale the air. The smell hit him hard as he could pick up the hint of fresh meat in the air and something acidic along with other smells that Micky couldn't quite distinguish. Micky let out a disgusted sound when the ghastly breath finally finished washing over him. The disgusting stale air still hung around but not as strong once the Giantess cut the burp off.

This caused Micky to renew his efforts for escape only to be greeted with the same answer as before, he was still trapped. The hair wasn't allowing Micky to even budge a little. The hair felt like it was made of steel as Micky wasn't unable to move either of his arms. Still stuck and unable to escape, Micky could do nothing except watch as the Giantess prepare for her other meal. Micky felt disperse as he watched another monkey get lined up with the mouth of the Giantess. Again, Micky could do nothing as he watched the helpless creature fall through the air only to land on the awaiting tongue and quickly disappear to the outside world. Micky heard the sounds of bones crunching and muscles turn to mush, as the Giantess made quick work of her third meal. It wasn't long before the Giantess had her eyes set on her next meal. Micky was powerless as he watched the Giantess prepared for her last mouthful before he was next. She positioned the animal like the others right above her mouth. She opened her maw as she prepared to eat the creature that was dangling in her grasp. Micky looked away not wanting to watch the horrid scene again as the Giantess let the screeching monkey fall through the air and land on her awaiting tongue. Micky listen to the sounds of the monkey get blocked out from the lips that sealed it away. Micky waited for the sounds of teeth clashing with teeth and the sounds of bones crushing but he didn't hear any. Micky finally turned to watch as the Giantess seemed to be taking her time with this one. She swished the creature around in her mouth. He watched as her left cheek expanded out in a bubble before contrasting and sending the mass to the other side of her mouth. She did this over and over again for a few minutes before she stopped. Micky watched in horror as the Giantess played with her food. Suddenly to his fear he watched as she swallowed. The Giantess didn't even bite down on the animal in her mouth as she swallowed it whole. Micky heard the creature cry out in terror, as a lump slowly descended down the throat of the Giantess. Micky could still hear the muffled sounds until it passed by him and slowly disappeared with the lump past the Giantess chest until there was no sign left of the poor creature. It was now doomed.

Micky felt tears welling up in his eyes as he realized he was next. There was no escape from this beast. It was his turn. Micky could do nothing as he was slowly moved right above the closed mouth. There was a gurgling behind Micky that he couldn't see. It slowly building as it rose from down below. It slowly moved from behind Micky to in front of him and suddenly, the Giantess opened her mouth again. The loud roar of a burp echoed from her opened maw allowing Micky to see the pulsating throat right below him ripple in response to her gases state. She released the pent up air until her stomach was calmed form the released pressure. The Giantess' burp slowly died down and finally stopped after what felt like an hour. The Giantess smacked her lips together as she seemed to taste her last meal again. Smirking at Micky she gave him a curious look. It was like she never seen something as strange as him. Micky hoped that maybe in some weird lucky way she would let him go, but that wasn't the case. The Giantess positioned him closer to closed mouth. This was it...

Micky watched as her lips parted slowly revealing her razor-sharp teeth. Some of her teeth had red stains on them from her previous meals. As she opened her mouth her teeth separated showing that blackhole that awaited Micky. The Giantess' mouth was already building up with saliva as she was preparing for her next mouthful of meat. All that went through Micky's mind was, "Please be quick." He couldn't imagine being slowly digested like Glen and Westly or that poor monkey before him. Hopefully the Giantess didn't feel like playing around with him and just chewed fast.

Micky waited for the Giantess to release him from her hair and let him drop, but unlike the others he was slowly descended. The hair that was binding him didn't let go as he was slowly lowered down toward the Giantess's lips. Micky fought to get free hoping that maybe her grip on him was lessened, but he was wrong. He watched as he was lowered past the Giantess's lips and landed on her tongue. Thinking that maybe the hair would let go, Micky again struggled hoping to finally be ride of his binds. However, the hair didn't move from him. Micky looked up as he watched the large lips slowly close above him trapping him in the Giantess's mouth. It wasn't until the mouth was closed tight did the heat and humidity truly hit him. It was disgustingly hot and sticky inside the mouth. It was so bad that he totally forgot that he was still entangled in the hair until he felt himself being moved. Micky was slowly being pulled back up toward the direction of the lips that were still closed. Micky thought that maybe she was going to let him go... but he was wrong. As soon as Micky collided with the tight fleshy walls of the Giantess's lips he felt the hair slowly unravel from him and pass through the lips leaving him on the inside of the mouth. As soon as the last strand of hair was pulled through the lips, Micky fell down and landed on the squishy tongue below him. He didn't have time to react as the tongue started to flick him around like some kind of piece of candy. Micky was tossed toward one the Giantess's cheeks and collided with the wet fleshy skin. It happened too fast for Micky to react. One second he felt his leg land on something hard the next he knew he felt a sharp searing pain run up from his right leg. He tried to move it but to his horror he found that he didn't have a leg. Micky let out a howl of pain and rage at his loss of a limb.

Suddenly Micky was thrown from his spot all the way to the other side of the Giantess's mouth. He slammed into the other check with his left arm flung out to the side. Before Micky could retract it, he felt an enormous pressure slam down where his arm was. He felt a sharp crushing pain shoot up his arm and then nothing. His arm was gone...

"AHHHH," Micky screamed again as he lost another limb. He was quickly silenced by a glob of saliva as he was tossed from his position to another area. Before he could even react, he felt the familiar pain as the enormous teeth slammed down on another part of his body obliterating part of him. Micky felt his body shut down as he started to go into shook from both the pain and the loss of blood but just as his body was shutting down, the Giantess lined a part of his body up with her teeth and cut into him. He couldn't go into shook from the intense torture she was putting him through as his body was slowly being chipped away bite by bite.

It wasn't long before Micky was laying in the middle of the Giantess's mouth. He lost count of the amount of times she chewed into him, and even lost count of how many wounds he sustained. He just wanted it to end. Lying there on the enormous tongue Micky prayed he either bleed out or passed out from the pain. Unfortunately, neither happened for him. Suddenly he felt his body get shoved to the side by the enormous muscle. His body flipped over and landed on a hard substance that Micky was very familiar with. It was the Giantess's teeth. Micky's head lined up in a groove.

"Please," Micky whimpered hoping that she finished it. He couldn't take much more of this agony. Micky couldn't tell how much of his body was left. He swore he was just a head by now but that would mean he wouldn't be alive. Almost as if in slow motion, Micky felt the teeth below him shudder as they started to move. It happened in a few seconds but to Micky it was a life time. The teeth pushed up shoving what was left of his body up into the row of teeth above him. He felt the bottom and upper teeth try and connect but were restrained from his body getting in the way. However, the pressure was too enormous for his body to take. Feeling his body take the blunt of the force, part of him started to break and smash into a more fluid like substance as the Giantess's teeth turned him into a paste from her seer force. Micky's body didn't stand a chance as it shattered and liquefied from the compression. In a matter of milliseconds, Micky was no more...

The Giantess finished her meal. She couldn't help but let out a pleased sound as she swallowed the last of her prey. That last bit of food was quite tasty. Maybe she should have played with it more...

Before she could dwell on that thought she felt one of her super long pieces of hair vibrate after catching something. Without waiting she retracted the ensnared prey, hoping that maybe it would as tasty as her last victim...