Bob Snyder, a senior in high school,has a strange obsession. He wants to date and possibly marry a tough girl, one that will work him over and dominate him.
Bob has trouble attracting girls anyway, even though he is good looking in his way. The trouble is that he is somewhat of a practical joker, has a weird sense of humor and is somewhat immature.
He also has one other failing -- he doesn't frighten easily, which, considering his obsession, puts him in danger.
, Body Exploration
, Slow Size Change
, Watersports Characters:
NoneShrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
April 06 2017 Updated:
May 23 2017
Bob sees the girl of his dreams and is determined to date her.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1: Melissa by BillWilliams [Reviews - 12] (2535 words)
A strange girl bursts into Bob's class.
2. Chapter 2: At Melissa's Family Store by BillWilliams [Reviews - 2] (2414 words)
Bob encounters his new boss.
Melissa tries to make life hard for Bob.
She entices him to take her on a trip into an isolated wilderness.
3. Chapter 3: Alone With the Tigress in the Wilderness by BillWilliams [Reviews - 2] (4972 words)
Bob goes on a bicycle ride into a remote area with the dangerous Melissa, knowing full well that she almost certainly intends to take revenge out on him.
But there is no doubt in his mind that she is worth the risk.
Besides, it may be fun.
4. Chapter 4: What's Happening to Me? by BillWilliams [Reviews - 2] (2233 words)
Bob and melissa slowly realize that he is diminishing in size.
They discuss what to do.
A storm isolates them in the cottage.
Melissa gets horny.
I try to make these stories as realistic as possible, given the circumstances.
5. Chapter 5: Having Fun As Bob Shrinks by BillWilliams [Reviews - 2] (3955 words)
While her boyfriend gets smaller and smaller, Melissa uses him for pleasure.
And Bob enjoys it, too.
6. Chapter 6: Melissa gets Her Wish by BillWilliams [Reviews - 0] (3138 words)
Now that Bob is approximately eight inhes tall, Melissa can do with him what she always wanted.
But Bob is no longer so sure he wants to do what she has in mind.
7. Chapter 7: Bob Shrinks Smaller Still by BillWilliams [Reviews - 0] (1736 words)
Finding that Bob is even shorter, Melissa continues dreaming up new ways to abuse her little boyfriend.
Bob makes a request.
8. Chapter 8: Maximum Undersize by BillWilliams [Reviews - 1] (2391 words)
Bob has shrunken to half an inch.
He asks Melissa not to do anything to him at such a miniscule size.
But Melissa does what she wants.
9. Chapter 9: Bob's Big Surprise by BillWilliams [Reviews - 0] (1003 words)
Bob's Big Surprise.
10. Chapter 10: At Her Mercy by BillWilliams [Reviews - 0] (2715 words)
His voluntary muscle system temporarily immobilized, Bob is totally under the control of his domineering and sadistic girlfriend.
I realize that I am pushing way beyond the limits of credulity in these stories but, after all, this is fantasy. These things are what I wish were true, not that they necessarily can be. But I think that goes without saying.
11. Chapter 11: Shrunken and Unable To Move by BillWilliams [Reviews - 1] (3614 words)
Around the world.
12. Chapter 12: Spellbound by BillWilliams [Reviews - 0] (2686 words)
Melissa has more fun with Bob.
Then she puts him under her spell -- to send him on a trip through her digestive system.
13. Chapter 13: Bob Pisses Melissa Off -- Something Royal by BillWilliams [Reviews - 0] (2461 words)
Bob is upset with Melissa.
So he comes up with a plan to get back at her, and is under the nieve impression that she will like it.
I needed a break from 1000.