- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Second chapter is here, hope you enjoy!
Friday eventually came around and with Friday came the potion. Nathan came rushing through the door with parcel in hand. He had been looking so forward to this since last night as not only was he getting to SHRINK but Jessica was at netball and wouldn't be back until 5:00 and Susan worked overtime until 7 or 8, giving Nate at least an hour by himself.

He approached the kitchen table with excitement, ripped open the parcel and lifted out the glass bottle. He was amazed at what he was seeing. A drink that could make his fetishes become a reality. Looking at the bottle it wasn't much. It had a simple, clearly hand made, sticker on the front saying 'SHRINKING POTION' in all caps and in bold. On the back were the instructions explaining how much would shrink him down. I'll spare you the working out, but after 10 minutes, Nate finally worked out how much he needed to shrink him down to his ideal height at 3 inches. So, as quick as a flash, Nathan got out a measuring jug and calculated his potion.

After measuring his drink, Nate proceeded to his room, where everything was set up. He was confident. He had everything planned out. The previous day, He took out his LEGO from when he was a kid (He's 18 by the way) and started building staircases to his bed, 'bridges' between furniture (Which were basically very vertical poles turned horizontally) and 'bunkers' in case anything went wrong. He was ready.

Lifting the plastic cup towards his mouth, (If it was glass, It could break...see, told you he thought of everything) Nate swigged back the potion. He closed his eyes and he waited...and waited...and waited...then bang! Everything went pitch black for a second.

Nathan woke up and looked up. "It worked! IT ACTUALLY BLOODY WORKED!!!" Standing at now 3 inches tall, Nate jumped up in the air and punched it, like in those old sitcoms. He ran up the make-shift stairs and jumped onto the huge cushiony surface...immediately being thrown make up into the air. This was the life. Nate went from this to driving his RC cars, jumping of the bed on to cushions and eventually just sitting back and looking around. He was enjoying himself and it was only 5:00. "Wait" Nate said to himself, "Jessica!"

"Nate! I'm home! Where are you?" Nathan heard the booming voice from downstairs and shivered. Not that he was scared, it was just REALLY loud. After hearing this, he quickly rushed to his circle. It was something to highlight his position that lay on top of his bedside drawer. Jessica came up the stairs and entered the room. "Naaattteee?"
"I'm over hear!" Nate shouted.
"Where is he?" She implied.
"Jessica!" Nate shouts (A bit louder this time)
"Nate!" Jessica says getting more worried.
"JESSICA!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs.
"What was that?" Jessica walks over to the direction of the scream and looks down at the circle. "Ewww, is that a bug? Wait... bugs don't stand on two legs...Nathan?!?!?!?!?"

Jessica stares at the little man for a good 20 seconds before frantically asking: "What happened to you Nate?!"
"Oh see, I sort of...maybe...shrunk myself down...cool right?"
"W-WHAT?!?!?"
This made Nate nearly jump out of his skin. It was like the unexpected horn of a car but 10 times worse.
"I shrunk my self down."
"WHY?!?!?"
"Because I wanted to."
"Can you grow back?!"
"Ahhhhh..." (Remember I said he thought of everything...well I was wrong)
"You have got to be kidding me..." Jessica put her head in her hands and lay down on the bed.
"What are you going to tell mum? You are permanently stuck like this. I know I wanted a little brother but not like this..."
"I'm sor-"
"Sorry is not going to help!"

They sat in silence for quite a while. Jessica was on her phone looking for a solution. Searching and searching for some sort of answer... but Nate beat her to it.
"I have an idea!"
"What..." Jessica replies, showing her frustration clearly I'm her answer.
"Well, I got the potion that shrunk me down off someone, so they are bound to have a counter-part."
"It's possible...but how can you contact him?"
"On the computer."

With that being said, Nate and Jessica went on the computer and contacted the supplier (John). They texted back and forth about the reverse potion and, like a miracle, he had one...but there was one problem. John, celebrating his success, had gone on holiday for a week and the potion was at his lab, 1,400 miles away. He continued by saying how he wouldn't be back until next Friday and the potion would arrive on Monday. Jessica flopped back in the chair and sighed.
"Nothing's perfect...right?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"You know, I'm still mad at you."
"I'm really sorry. Is there anything I. Am do to cheer you up?"
"Welllll...my feet are really sore after netball. Could you massage them?"
Nathan's heart jumped a beat. "Yeah, yeah of course." Trying to brush it off really smoothly.

Nathan made his way to Jessica's feet, examining her body on the way. Once he reached her feet, he took a deep breath, calming himself and began. Starting at the heel, Nate moved his hands up and down really slowly, taking in every moment. They were still a bit wet with sweat from netball earlier but Nathan didn't care. He was massaging a beautiful giantess. From pushing his hands into her deep, soft skin, Nathan started to get a hard on. He slowly pressed his body against Jessica's warm feet and gave it a kiss, a few mind you. After realising that he might get caught, he looked past her feet and up at her goddess-like face. She was on her phone, texting away at her friends and laughing every once and a while. She wasn't noticing, Nate thought to himself. In learning this new information Nate went straight back to kissing and licking her feet. It was heaven. The sweet taste was gorgeous and could make any man beg for more. Nathan started to grind and grab and kiss and lick all of her plump skin. He had never felt better.

He climbed up the hill and started to kiss in between her toes. Getting every drop of sweet sweat. He started sucking and massaging her toes, praying that this could go on forever.

After 15 minutes of what felt like the best moment of his life, Nate stopped. He had gone over each food twice and had been tired out. The taste had become weak and his hands were sore...so he fixed himself up and walked up to her, continuing with how he was done. Jessica smiled and forgave him for what he had done. She grabbed Nate and give him a huge kiss, then placing him down on the bed beside her.

"So...how are you going to tell mum?" Jessica implies.
"I don't know..."
"Well you better think fast cause her car has just pulled up."
"Shit..."
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry if it ended abruptly. I hade been at this for nearly two hours. At least on the bright side that Susan only has to accept what has happened (Which is in the next chapter) an then we can straight into the incest... pane maybe more! Thanks for the support. Make sure to tell me what could be done better.