- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, nothing to be said so just enjoy!
Test

Nate woke up stuck to Jessica's panties.
"Shit. She was right." He said. As she had theorised the previous night, Jessica's juices, from her multiple orgasms during her slumber, had dried up overnight, becoming sticky and since Nate was covered in her cum, he had become stuck to her vibrant pink underwear. It wasn't the worst thing in the world but Nathan had decided to try and break free as he was beginning to become a bit afraid that if he doesn't get out soon, Jessica might forget about him and he might stay there for some time. To start off, Nathan tried pulling his arms away from the fabric with all his strength, but sadly no result. He then tried the same with his legs but once again, sadly no result. No matter how hard he tried he could not break free. Nate was stuck.
"I'm just going to have to wait." Nate said with a sigh, still unsure if this was good or bad. However, it wasn't long until Nathan was covered by the shadow of Jessica's hand. She grabbed her waistband, pulled it open and reached in to pick him out. Nate became wrapped in her hand and was quickly tugged out without a struggle from his giant sister. He was peeled of like a plaster and brought up to her face.
"Sleep well?"
"I slept fine. What about you?"
"It was the best sleep I have ever had. It was like someone massaged me all over and never stopped."
"Well you clearly did." Nate joked, pointing at his t-shirt.
"Oh that's right! What was that like?
"Good, good. Smelt nice. Felt nice. Just relaxing in general. Like your massage."
"That's good. At least we both got something out of this." Jessica said as she smiled,
"Right *Claps Hands*, I need to get a shower and get ready for school."
"Why? I thought you smelt great last night."
"Thank you Nate, but I don't think you understand the fact that the reason I smell nice is because I constantly take showers."
"Ok, that's fair enough." Nate shrugged.
"Do you want to shower with me? After all, you are covered in 'me'."
"Sure, why not?"

Jessica placed Nate back down on the bed and got undressed. He decided to give her the decency by covering his eyes. When she was done, she looked at him and noticed him covering his eyes.
"You know you can look."
"I know I can. I just decided to give you some decency when getting undressed."
"Don't be silly Nate, you were literally just inside my privates and are about to have a shower with me. Come on, wise up a bit."
"Ok, ok." Nate pulled back his hands from his face and revealed the beauty in front of him. He looked up to see Jessica looking back down at him in her birthday suit wth her hand reached out, ready to pick him up. He decided not to stare, any longer, and got on her palm. Jessica lifted her hand up to about stomach height and made her way to her ensuite. Entering the room, she placed Nathan down on the sink and started up the shower.
"Is hot water for me hotter for you?"
"Wouldn't think so."
"So am I ok to keep it at a normal temperature?"
"Go ahead. Be my guest."
Jessica then opened the shower door and turned the shower on. She came back out to grab Nate and went back in. Once in the shower, she noticed that there was a circular disc attached to the shower. It was made to hold soap but since Jessica never used it and in saying that, never really knew what it was, she used it as a platform for Nate. Jessica then crouched down, unfortunately facing Nate, and picked up a bottle of body wash and shampoo. She continued by squeezing out a very small amount of each soap onto the dish that Nate was on and said,
"Help yourself." She said, implying that he could wash himself. Jessica finally squeezed out some soap for herself and started to wash herself down. Nate, as quick as he could, washed himself and got every bit of Jessica's essence off so that he could watch his sister. Quicker than you could read my real name, Nate was finished and watching Jessica. He was probably being a pervert but he didn't care. He knew that Jessica didn't mind, if she knew, and would do the same if it was the other way about. Nate got stuck in a trans of Jessica washing herself. He just couldn't stop. She went up and down her arms and up and down her legs. She felt her boobs and pulled her nipples. She stroked her long brown hair and rubbed her face. She massaged her feet and went in between her toes. She touched her vagina and cleaned her ass.

It was beautiful.

Eventually, Jessica finished and reached around the shower door to grab her towel on the rail. Once it was grabbed, she dried herself off and wrapped it around her chest. It was obviously to short, showing off her cheeks, but she couldn't care less. She liked to show off. Jessica picked up Nate and brought him to her bedside table. Here, Nate was left to wait as Jessica dried her hair and got dressed for school. To their surprise, when Jessica was about half dressed, Susan knocked on the door in her pyjamas and opened it ever so slightly.
"Jessica? Are you up?"
"Yes. Just getting dressed."
"Good girl. Mummy had a bit of a lie in so just go downstairs and get breakfast ready. I'll be down in ten. Ok?"
"Yep."
"By the way, do you have Nate?"
Jessica's heart stopped, "Uhh, no. Why?"
"Would you mind getting him then? And bring him down for breakfast?"
"Yes! I mean - sure, I will." Jessica said with a sigh.
"Great. Here, I better go. I'm going to be late." Susan closed the door and went back to her room.
"That was close."
"You can say that again."
"Come on Nate. Don't speak in clichés." Jessica laughed.
"Just hurry up."
"I'm going, I'm going.

After about fifteen minutes, Jessica finally finished getting dressed and she picked up Nate to go down for breakfast. Once again, Nathan was left on the table and just to wait and watch as Jessica made breakfast. She was pretty good at home economics in school, so Nate was just hoping that she would be quick. Eventually, and I mean eventually, Jessica finished breakfast and with perfect timing, Susan entered the room fully dressed and showered.
"Just serving it now mum."
"Perfect!"
Like the previous morning and night, Nate had to sit and watch his mother and sister eat away. He was given four Rice Krispies for his breakfast and no more. To be fair it was all he needed for the morning but that doesn't mean he could eat them quick. He was done before Susan had even lifted her fork and knife and after a while, Nathan sort of zoned out. The conversation between Susan and Jessica was a bit too girly for his liking so Nate just sat there, dumb founded, until he heard his name.
"So mum. What about Nate?"
"What do you mean, what about Nate?"
"Who is looking after him today?"
By this point Nate had joined in.
"What's this about me?"
"Mum and I were just discussing about who is looking after you today."
"Yeah mum. Who is looking after me today."
Susan gave him puzzled look. She clearly didn't want him back at work as it was, not safe for work. Jessica knew this too, so she and Nate were looking for the same answer.
"You can stay here."
"Can I go with Jessica to school?"
"No. You could get squished or anything."
"But I can't, remember?
"But still. Someone could take you or you could get lost."
"BUT I'll be with Jessica all day in her pocket."
'Yeah mum, come on. He will be fine. I'm more responsible now and sure, if he gets lost, we can have an assembly point or something."
"Well ok... that wouldn't be too bad."
"Yes, thank you mummy." Said Jessica as she got up and gave her a hug.
"Your welcome." Replied Susan as she embraced her daughter's hug, "But remember, you must look after him."
"I promise."
"Good." Said Susan as she looked at the time, "Oh, look at the time. Come on. Brush your teeth, get your jacket and get in the car."
Following her commands, Jessica got up and brushed her teeth. She came back out, collected her jacket and put Nate in her breast pockets. Then out to the car, Jessica got in and waited for her mother to lock the door. Once ready to go, they set off. On the way there, Nate sat snug in Jessica's pocket without a worry in the world. Looking forward to just spending the day with his sister. Quicker than you can imagine, they had arrived at the school. Jessica said goodbye and rushed off to class. Nate was thrown up and down from her running so the first thing that came to mind was,
"I wonder what this looks like from the outside."

Jessica arrived outside her class and started chatting with her friends. Within five minutes, the teacher arrived and let them in for form class, which was basically a period of talking for twenty minutes. Even though nothing happened for the rest of the morning, Nate was enjoying himself. For once he got to sleep in class without being told off by a teacher and although every once in a while Jessica would ask Nate a question and Nate would give her the answer, he usually slept along to her heartbeat.

Outside during break, Jessica was sitting on a bench in the shade of the orange leaved trees above her. She
"Nate? Are you awake?"
"Hmm..." He said in a light sleep.
"Nate?"
"Oh. Sorry. Yeah?"
"You don't have to if you don't want to... but can I show you to Beth?"
"Beth?" Beth is Jessica's best friend. She has long black hair and stands around the same height as Jessica at five nine. Like Jessica, she is quite plump around her chest and behind but just not as big. On the other hand, she has small petit facial parts like her lips and sparkling eyes. Her and Jessica have known each other since they could first remember. They are never apart and to just prove that, remember that sleepover Jessica was at a few days ago? Well, it was Beth's and it was only the two of them at it. It was more of a gossip get together than sleepover. Nate has also known her for quite some time and, to tell the truth, he has had bit of a crush on her these last past few years. Really ever since she matured. Nate became ecstatic at the question but tried not show any excitement.
"Go ahead, just as long as she doesn't freak out and throw me or something." Nate said trying to act cool.
Jessica laughed, "She won't, trust me."
Jessica reached into her pocket and pulled Nate out. He was revealed to Beth and her sparkling eyes in amazement.
"Wow! Is - is that seriously you Nate?"
"In the flesh."
"Oh my god Jessica, that's so cool! How did he get so small and cute?!"
Nate blushed a bit.
"A shrink potion."
"Well that's obvious." They both laughed.
"Can I hold him?"
"Nate?"
"Yeah sure."
Jessica hovered her hand above Beth's and dropped Nate. He fell into her palm and looked up at her. She was in pure amazement at the little man in front of her.
"Jess, you are so lucky. I wish I had a little man."
"There are some advantages." Jessica said with a smirk. Nate smirked back, understanding clearly what she meant.
"Like what?"
"Well, he can survive without oxygen for long periods of time... or, is it little oxygen is required? I forget. He can also take tremendous amounts of weight, so there is no need to worry about him being crushed!"
Like a jigsaw puzzle, Beth put Jessica's two statements together and was about to ask,
"Wait? Those statements make it sound like you have-" But like it was trying to stop their conversation, the school bell then rang. Beth stopped her sentence and grumbled. Jesica quickly said something to stop her from continuing,
"We better go."
Beth released there was no point continuing now as students were everywhere, so she gave Nate back to Jessica and said,
"Can we talk at lunch?"
"Yeah, why not."
With that being said, Jessica and Beth made their way to class. Once again, nothing really happened during the class hours. Nate just spent his time in Jessica's pocket, embracing her body warmth. However at lunch, they met back up with Beth and started to chat once more. Beth started the conversation were they last left off and tried to reel Jessica back in as from her previous statements, Beth had a feeling that Jessica was doing something with Nate.
"So what do you do with him?"
"What do you mean?"
"What else do I mean? Do you like, put him in paper planes, small cars or help you cheat in tests?
"No, not really. He does have a small car that he has used but I haven't seen it since chapter 3."
"Oh ok. Is there anything else?" Beth's plan was failing and she was desperate now. "Nope. Not really."
"Are you SURE?" Beth getting really desperate.
"Yep. Pretty sure."
By this point, Beth just decide dot embarrass herself and give a 'suggestion',
"Has he massaged your feet? He'd be the perfect size."
Jessica looked at Nate, who was in her palm, with a puzzled face. He did the same back at her. They didn't know wether to say yes, say no or just say that her question about feet is a bit weird, even though that would make them massive hypocrites. However, Nate gave Jessica a look that said,
"She is asking the odd question, so just go ahead and give her the odd answer."
Jessica then looked back up at Beth, who was clearly eager to hear an answer, and said,
"Yes, he has massaged my feet and I will stand by that and say that I enjoyed it." Jessica said with pride.
"That's so cool!"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Not thinking that's weird."
"Why would I think that's weird? I asked the question stupid."
(You ever get that feeling of déjŕ vu?)
"Guess you're right. I am stupid." Jessica laughed.
"Does he like it?"
"Nate?"
"Yeah. Does he like massaging your feet? Does he have like a foot fetish?"
"Well, you can ask him yourself."
Nate, who had been standing in Jessica's palm looking at his legs, was finally introduced to the conversation.
"Nate? Do you have a foot fetish?" Beth inquired.
"Hmm? Foot fetish? I- I guess so? I'm not one hundred percent certain but I think I do."
"Put it this way. Did you like massaging Jessica's feet?"
"Yeah. It wasn't too bad." Nate looked up at Jessica with a cheeky grin and she smirked back.
"Can I ask you then, would you... shit, I don't know how to phrase this." Beth laughed and blushed.
"Go on. Just say it. Doesn't matter if it's embarrassing. We are your friends."
Beth recollected herself and said again,
"Would you massage my feet in my shoe?"
Nate sort of stood in awe. He liked Beth and massaging her feet would be a dream, but once again, cause he's an awkward shit (Probably me that is), he didn't want to jump right in as it would make him feel like the weird one.
"Ahhhh... I don't know to be honest."
"It's ok if you don't want to. I'll understand."
"Yeah Nate, if you don't want to, just say no and also, I won't mind if you yes. It's your life."
Nate pondered, thinking of his answer. "I can't say yes, I'll look weird but then again, I can't say no cause I don't want to turn this down." Eventually, Nathan came to the conclusion that: You know what? I'm too awkward. Fuck it, I'm doing this.
"Yes. I'll do it."
"Really? Great! I'll just put you in now and Jessica can take you back after school."
Without any more blabbering, Beth took off her shoe and put Nate in. Then with a one, two, three, she had her shoe back on.
"Ready to go to class?" Beth teased wiggling her toes.
"You're such a tease Beth."
"I know, I know." Jessica and Beth then got up from the bench and walked to class, hips shaking in unison.

Inside Beth's shoe, Nate was quite contempt. It was pretty much the exact same as Jessica's feet just slightly chubbier. Since she was walking, Nate was squished and let go, squished and let go, squished and let go by Beth's big feet. It didn't hurt but he still felt the pressure. Even though ball of her foot, every time she took a step, pressed down on his chest, it felt nice. Beth had plump fat feet so her pressure was just soft. Eventually, Nathan decided to actually start massaging her foot as that is what he said he would do. Starting on the big toe, Nate just caressed each one slowly. He wasn't going to start kissing just yet as it wasn't sweaty enough to cover up his saliva. That and he wanted to tease himself with the curiosity of her taste. Her sweat acting as a lubricant, Nathan went over and over her toes with both hands. Pushing in and out and squeezing her foot was so arousing. Just watching her fat toes ingulf his hands made Nate hard and horny. After a while, it became sweaty enough to start kissing. From pecking to smooching to full on licking, Nate enjoyed every moment and so was Beth. Depending on which toe he was working on, Beth would press that toe down onto his face, smothering him.

Like all good things, the school day eventually came to an end. Nate was lifted out of Beth's shoe and was given back to Jessica, who had gotten out early and was waiting with her bag for Beth. She gave thanks, winked at Nate and said goodbye for today... but Jessica stopped her,
"Are you not going to the gym?"
"Gym? Oh yes that's right! I completely forgot! Is it really Tuesday?" Beth laughed.
"Yes, it is." (Beth and Jessica go to gym every Tuesday)
"Oh sorry I forgot. Go on and I'll see you on the bus." Beth skipped away.
Since they had gotten out early, Jessica and Nathan were the first on the bus and Nate took this opportunity to ask her the question,
"Jess? What's happening to me?"
"You mean when we are in the gym?"
"Yes."
"With me of course!"
"Were though?"
"You can decide."
"I can? Cool. I choose your..." Nate paused. He couldn't think of anything.
"Want me to help?"
"Nooooooo, yes. Help."
"Well, you've been at my feet, in my breast pocket and," Jessica looked down the double decker bus stairs to check if anyone was coming up then whispered, "In my vagina, so that leaves one place left and from what you have told me about mum, you seem to enjoy it."
"Da booty." Nate said in a jokingly voice.
"Exactly. So there, problem solved!" Finishing their conversation, Beth came up the stairs along with a few other students and sat down beside Jessica.
"Ready?"
"Yep."

Finally, the bus left the school and the girls went to the gym. As normal, they entered, signed in and went to the changing rooms. Once there, they did what the rooms were for and started to get changed. Jessica changed into her tight black yoga pants with a matching sports bra and Beth changed into her basic yet still arousing white t-shirt and pink shorts. Sadly, Nate didn't get to see much as there were to massive walls blocking his view, but to be honest, he didn't care as in a few minutes he was going to be between two different walls. Bigger and better. Jessica got dressed much quicker than Beth as once ready, she told her she had to go to the 'toilet' and walked into the bathroom. Here she took Nate out of her cleavage and then whispered to Nate so Beth wouldn't hear,
"How are you? Nervous?"
"Nope. Not at all. I'm actually looking forward to my next destination."
"That's good, but you do know that bootytown is gonna' get pretty sweaty."
"I do indeed."
"Ok. At least you know, but if you don't like it, just do something that will get my attention. Ok?"
"Ok."
"I shouldn't worry anyway. According to your experience with mum you like it. And to be honest, who can blame you? It's everyone's dream."
"I know right?"
"Ok. Are you ready?"
"Ready."
Jessica then twisted around and peered down at herself.
"When did I get so thick?" She laughed, "Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle." She said as she bounced up and down. Nate got an erection and straight away tried to cover himself up.
"That must be were McDonald's go." She theorised.
"Finally she understands!" Nate thought to himself.
"Ok seriously, ready?"
Nathan nodded again,
"Yes."
Jessica let go straight away and he was dropped in. Nate fell directly in between her body and light blue thong. There is nothing cooler than free falling directly in between what feels like two water beds. Now inside, the first thing Nate thought was
"It was definitely smaller than mum's".
It was a good and true observation. Whilst Susan had a more fat, bubbly and heart type of ass, Jessica's was more of an tight amazon type. It was firm, yet plump and squishy. More teen-like. Straight away, Nathan could feel Jessica walking. As her leg hit the ground her cheek on the opposite side rose. Then when it was lifted, the other leg would come down, making the lifted cheek settle and the now opposite cheek rise. This repeated over and over and for Nate it was like a massage. Don't understand why? Well, picture a girl with a big butt walking. Do you notice how her cheeks take turns in rising and dropping? Now picture being inside the two cheeks. This was what Nate was experiencing. Rubbed and squeezed. It may be smaller but Jessica's butt definitely had more of a sway. She had more of a swagger than Susan so her arse would swing and jiggle more for its size. Before he knew it, Jessica and Beth were in the gym. They had finished getting dressed and had wasted no time to get started on the treadmill to have a warm up jog. As you can imagine, this just made the 'massaging' better for Nate. It wasn't long before Jessica's thong started to run between her crack. This pushed Nathan closer and closer to her sweet pucker. It was kissing and winking at him like there was no tomorrow. It was so so so tempting for Nathan to kissing and worship the hole, however, he decided to tease himself for a while and just enjoy the small things about this experience before he went onto the big things.

One of the first thing Nate did was smell Jessica's blue thong. He turned around and looked at it. It was very hard to see since not only was he engulfed by his sister's two giant cheeks but her yoga pants blocked most light. From what he could see, Jessica's thong was a nice dark shade of blue and was quite thin. Either because of the material, or most likely because it is constantly stretched. If it wasn't thin, it would be pitch black. This actually gave Nate the idea that maybe, since it was summer break soon and Jessica sun bathes a lot during that, she could bring him out and put him in in this thong and sun bath. It was allow for a nice shade to relax in and since sun equals heat and heat equals sweat, you can guess what would happen. Back to Nathan.

You would think that a piece of clothing kept and wedged in probably the dirtiest place on the human body, damp with heat and sweat and trapped there for hours would smell bad. Surprisingly no. Jessica's thong smelled not only like her body wash and perfume but like her scent. It smelled like red cherries, obviously from her body wash, and the arousing sweet smell of a teenage girl. It was so beautiful it could make The Rock cry. Not very many people could experience this, so Nathan took it all in. The best way to put it is like smelling fresh clothes straight out of the washing machine. (Come on. Everyone likes that smell). Nate lay back in his sister's thong and swayed from side to side with her cheeks like a hammock. He eventually drifted off like he was in a fresh sheeted bed and started to snore lightly. Suddenly, after about ten minutes, Nathan woke up to on and off sort of pressure. He started to look around and see what was squishing him. First, he looked forward, then right and left through his squinted eyes. Starting to come around and feel it more and more, Nathan eventually noticed that he was being squeezed by the two cheeks beside him. That he wasn't being rocked anymore and that he was sort of being hoisted up and down. Using his brain for something useful for once, Nate worked it out that Jessica had moved from the treadmill to her stretches. What she was currently doing was squats, something that was a sight behold. Unfortunately for Nate though, this was quite uncomfortable. As arousing as it was, it prevented Nate from sleeping and he still didn't want start a bit of worship, so he just had to wait until she was done.

At long last Jessica was done. Nathan felt the relieve of pressure as she stood up from her final squat and started to walk about again. Planning ahead and getting prepared, Nate started to think of what could come next. Bikes, weights, he thought of everything that could follow, until it hit him. Nate realised that there wasn't much else for Jessica and Beth to do. (They lived in a small town so public places like this tended to be small). There was only the bikes and weight machines left for them to do and Jessica tends not to go on something twice. This meant that if Jessica was to go on everything in the gym from this point onward, it would at maximum leave about twenty to thirty minutes left for Nate to enjoy the rest of his experience. So quicker than a blink of the eye, Nathan went straight for the cheery tasting.

He pressed his face up against the puckering hole and embraced it. It was warm, moist, sweaty and best of all, smelt and tasted like a forbidden fruit. Nate didn't have to check at all for any waste because he knows himself knows that Jessica uses an enema every day. That and the fact that Jessica wouldn't even dare place Nate here if there was a single atom of human disposal. Knowing that there wasn't much time left, Nate stuck out his tongue for sweet dessert.

At that moment above, Jessica skipped a step and let out a quiet "Oh!". Beth asked "Are you ok?", but Jessica replied with a quick white lie saying "Just stepped on something, I'm fine." Then, whilst Beth walked in front, Jessica bit her lip and squeezed her thighs, realising what Nathan was doing. She decided to help him a little and said,
"How about the bikes next Beth?"
"Bikes?"
"Yeah. Just for ten."
"Sure, whatever..."
Jessica happy with her concoct, got on a bike with Beth. She started straight away and peddled slowly so that she could focus on her plan. Down under, Nate was now closer to his sister than before, obviously because Jessica had sat down. However, acting as if it was because of her hard peddling, Jessica started to grind on the bike seat. Nathan began sliding along her rim with tongue still out and proceeded to pass her glorious hole every second. Up and down he went, looking forward to coming back each time. It was like Nathan was on a wavy rollercoaster and was enjoying each drop the cart took. This was making Jessica hornier and hornier and wetter and wetter. She was dying to just have a small rub of her pink pussy but on the edge of an orgasm, Jessica stopped grinding. For Nate, he went up and down, up and down, up and stopped all of a sudden.
"Fuck sake. Why did she stop? Is she going to keep going?" He paused. "Nope, she's done. She must be too close to an orgasm. *Sigh* Well, at least I can jerk myself off." Nate took out his dick, which had been rock hard for the last half an hour, and lay back as he let Jessica's cheeks hot dog him. As her soft plump ass sandwiched his cock, Nate tasted and smelled her musk. Like Susan, the mixture of Jessica's sweat, anal juice, soap smell and womanhood made it taste forbidden. Nate eventually ce to a point were his sister's cheeks were just not enough to make him cum. So, using the blubbery wall's moisture beside him as a lubricant, Nate finished himself off and came over Jessica's hole.
"Fuckkkkkk that was good." He said to himself.
And once again, to her heartbeat, Nate drifted off.

Finally, he was taken out. Jessica and Beth had finished their workout and had gotten dressed.
"Wakey wakey Nate."
"Hmmm? Oh... morning Jessica."
"It's the afternoon Nate."
"Yeah, yeah I know that. I was just testing you." He said with a smile.
"How was it?"
"What do you think it was like?"
"Amazing?"
"Spot on."
"Any problems?"
"Nope!"
"Great. We can do this again sometime then. How would you like that? Hmm? Being in your BIG little sister's butt?" She said with a giggle and wiggle.
"Absolutely love it." Nate said with a hint of sarcasm, still be half asleep.
"Home now. You want to go with me or Beth?"
"You of course. Sure Beth isn't even coming with us."
"What do you mean silly! She is. Remember? She always comes back to ours after gym. You know, to get showered and work together with homework."
"Ahhh fuck! I forgot! That means I can't spend tonight with you."
"Who said you can't spend the night with me?"
"Me! Cause you know, Beth is sort of there!"
"I know, I know, but who said she cant join in?" She said with a laugh.
"Wait what do you mean?"
You'll se when we get back."
"What?!"

Not even letting him speak, Jessica plopped Nate in her cleavage and called Beth. They both grabbed their bags and headed out to Susan in the car.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading as always. Make sure to leave a review with ideas. As previously said, I do not promise to take all ideas but still go ahead. Thanks and see you next time! (Probably in like 6 months)




Joke! It's a joke! It will be quicker. Hopefully...