- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi guys. Sorry this took so long but at least on the bright side, this chapter is 4,000 words long... so enjoy! Nothing else really to be said. Just enjoy.
Nathan arrived home with Susan. Throughout the journey, conversation was not to be heard or seen. Just silence. When they arrived home, Susan got out of her car pretty much as quick as she could and entered the household. Without saying a word to Nate, she reached into her cleavage and placed him and the takeaway (that was in her other hand) down on the table. Susan was not in the mood to cook. After the events of work today and a long period of staring at a boring screen, she just could not be bothered, so on the journey home, she had grabbed a couple of Big Macs. In addition, her head was spinning about a question. A question about Nate. It was coming up again and again and she just could not let it drop. It was about him and her. Susan did really genially enjoy having Nathan under and in her ass and what happened today was the best pleasure she had had in a long time, but the problem was was that it was not right. Telling a little secret, her anger today was not real. It was just there to sort of 'push' Nate away. The whole morning she had been wet thinking about Nathan, but eventually and ironically just before Nate 'nibbled on the main course' she started thinking about what she was doing. This was technically incest. It was something that felt amazing and was very arousing, but it was incest. Susan wanted it to be ok so bad, to have Nate pleasure her all day long, but being the responsible mother she is, she he had to make a decision. Yes or no. But no matter how hard she thought, she just could not come to a decision yet.

Closing the front door, Susan called Jessica to the table. She came hopping down the stairs and sat down. As usual, she was still in her school clothes. She greeted Nate with a cheerful "Hello!" and started to dig into her McDonald's. Nate stared at his little sister munching on her Big Mac and started to ponder as he was bored.
"How is she so slim?" He thought to himself, "She and mum have a McDonald's at least once a week. I barely look at the company and even I find it hard to keep in tip top shape. I have to go to the gym at least three times a week to keep these muscles but her? No, she can eat whatever she wants!"
Jessica then stuffed the last bite into her face and got up to bring her plate over to the sink were their mother was still standing. Susan's meal was sitting on the table in front of Nate, unopened.
"She hasn't even touched her meal." Nathan thought, "She must be so embarrassed. Poor mum."

With nothing to look at, Nate eventually drew his vision to his mother and sister standing side-by-side at the sink. It was pretty much the only thing mobile in the room. And with things being mobile, like a piece of metal glimmering and reflecting the sunlight, Nate's eyes were brought to the attention of Jessica's skirt. It lay there, just curving around her butt. He started to stare and after a while thought,
"That's where the McDonald's go!" He chuckled to himself. Nate then peered to the right a bit and noticed his mother's ass.
"And that's where her McDonald's go!" He chuckled again like an idiot laughing at his own jokes. Eventually, since he was waiting to go watch T.V with Susan and Jessica, Nate became so bored that he started to analyse and talk to himself about his family's butts, pretending to be two separate British professors.
"Susan's is definitely bigger than Jessica's I must say! About two times bigger!" Nathan said to himself,
"You would be right Mr. Nate, but you must admit, Jessica is definitely following her mother's footsteps!" He said again,
"You would be right Mr. Nathan *Posh laugh*. Lucky us I must proclaim!
"We are indeed lucky! Not many personalities have such good views!"
"Yes, I would agree. Over the years it has definitely become more plump and squishy! I wonder what's it's volume in centimetres cubed is?" Once again he said to himself,
"Probably very large! * Both Chuckle* More importantly, what's its density!?"
"Again, probably very large!! *Both Chuckle Again*
"Do you know, that I am just very surprised that I have never really noticed it's size until now." (Which was true)
"Dido! It is like it was blown up like a soft water balloon overnight!"
"Yes! We must be losing our sight my dear friend, as looking at it, I'm wondering how I have never noticed it before. Especially with all those high skirts she wears! A blind man could've seen that better than us!" Nathan exclaimed to himself. Soon, after his make-believe conversation, Nate exhaled and chuckled along with it, shaking his head at his idiotic humour.
"It's amazing what you think of when you get bored." He proclaimed to himself.

After what felt like an eternity, Jessica turned around and walked over to the kitchen table. She put out her hand to Nate and said,
"Come on. Mum says you have to spend the evening with me."
Nate quickly looked around Jessica and saw Susan signalling him to keep quiet about today placing her finger over her mouth. Nathan then nodded and got in Jessica's open palm. She took him up the stairs and whispered,
"You ok for giving me a small massage tonight? Not much, just a few minutes."
"Yeah yeah, no problem."
Jessica entered her room and placed Nathan on her bed.
"Give me one minute. I just need to do my squats. Miss Julie (Netball Teacher) has being saying that I need to work on my jumping and the muscles needed for that can be worked on with squats."
"Ok. No problem."
"I'm only counting to twenty anyways. My muscles are not strong enough. In case you didn't notice, this is just pure fat." Giggled Jessica as she wiggled her ass.
Nate blushed and turned around.
"That's awkward. Hot, but awkward."
Jessica then turned her back to Nate and faced her mirror. She started to squat and count.
"1. 2. 3. 4..."
Nate turned back around and soon stood wide eye opened. Before he could barely see her pants, but now, every time she went down, her skirt went up, giving a full view of her pawg (Phat Ass White Girl) butt. Nate stared and drooled. Her vibrant pink panties were stuck right up in between. She might as well of had them off. There would be no difference in the amount of skin he saw. Nate got as hard as steel and started drooling over the site of his sister's arse. Just the way her crack engulfed her pants just made him want to jump right in.
"How does she not have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet! She's a sex magnet! Her tits are big. Her ass is big and along with her personality and intelligence she should have anyone on their heels!"
"18. 19. And 20! Done!" She exclaimed, "Now. What about this foot massage? Hmm?"
Jessica walked over to Nate and plopped herself down on the bed.
She stretched out her feet and took out her phone.

After 10 minutes of hard sweaty foot rubbing Jessica pulled out.
"I think that's enough for now."
"Are you sure? I haven't even got to taste yet."
"Yes."
Nate noticed a bit of worry in Jessica's eyes.
"Jess. I can keep going if you want. I enjoy this, remember?"
"No it's fine. I just think that's enough for tonight." She said, still looking at her phone.
Nate stared straight at his sister. She was hiding something.
"Look If there is something wrong you can tell me."
"There's nothing wrong."
"Jessica?"
"Nothing."
Nate peered up at Jessica. He slowly looked down at her crotch and noticed a dark pink area. He then paused.
"Does... does this turn you on?"
"What?! No!"
"Honestly. Does it?"
"I have already told you. No! I just like it."
Nathan then stared into her eyes.
"Jessica. It is ok if this turns you on. Remember the other day? I was turned on at massaging your beautiful feet but I didn't admit it until you comforted me and when you did, I felt better. So just tell me. Does this turn you on?"
"No."
"Then why is there a wet patch on your pants?"
Jessica looked straight up at Nate and crossed her legs over.
"Why are you looking there?!"
"Well, you sort of do have your legs spread right open and I sort of do look straight up there from where I'm standing."
"That still doesn't give you an excuse!"
"Well you were looking at my dick the other day and noticed my bulge!"
"But, but that's different!"
"How?"
"Because... cause... shit I don't know! I just don't want you to see me like that!"
"Like what? Turned on?"
"I wasn't turned on!"
"Then what do you not want me to see you like?"
"Right! Ok!! fine!!! Yes, it does turn me on and make me wet and make me horny. I'm sorry for that! Ok? Are you happy now?" Jessica exclaimed as she dropped her head and put it in her hands.
"Jessica. I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you ok? I'm sorry if I've-."
Jessica started to well up.
"No, I'm sorry! I-I know your my b-brother but I just can't c-control myself. It's just so hard to not get aroused and shit. You probably think I'm a slut or something!"
"Hey. Hey! Jessica, you are not a slut. You are the best and most gorgeous sister I could've asked for. All of this is because of your hormones at your age."
"But it's not! I'm just a horny bitch!"
"No! You're my sister. My little sister. You would never ever be found being one of those! Do you think I'm a horny shite or found having sex all the time? No! Because I'm not! And I still got aroused the other day because of something called a foot fetish! And a fetish is something that turns you on. If you don't get turned on by your fetish the you don't have hormones. That's like me throwing you in a fucking volcano and saying don't burn. It's impossible. So stop mocking yourself and look and the amazing person you are!"
"T-thank you." Jessica said sniffling, "That really means a lot."
"You're welcome but it's true."
Jessica smiled at Nathan and he smiled back. She lifted him up and gave him a huge kiss. Nate kissed back and tasted her sweet saliva.
"Are you ok now?"
"Yes thank you."
"Is the anything I can do?"
"No, no. You're fine."
"Are you sure? Do you want me to keep massaging your feet?"
"Actually, there's something else that you could try and massage. I've had it on my mind for quite some time now but never had the confidence to say it."
Nate looked at Jessica with a puzzled face.
"I'm all ears."
"Actually no, leave it."
"Oh come on. You can't leave me hanging like that!"
"No sorry, it's too much of a favour."
"Come on Jess, just tell me. I won't be offended or disgusted."
"Well since, you know, I helped you out the other day and since I'm, you know, horny, would you massage my pussy?"
Nate stood in shock. Of course he wanted to do it, but he tried to brush it off as he thought it would be weird if he said yes.
"I- uhh. I could but- that's a bit."
"See I told you. I'm sorry but you asked for it."
Nate then paused. "Hold on, I'm not going to be weird or creepy if I say yes. She is the one offering. So why not?!"
"No, I'll do it."
"What? Seriously???"
"Yes. I will do it. Sorry, I just thought I'd be weird if I said yes."
"What? No! I'm the one offering stupid! If anything I should be embarrassed!" Exclaimed Jessica as she once again brought up Nate and gave him a kiss, this time for a lot longer though.

Jessica then placed Nathan down on the bed and got up. She pulled her skirt down and once again showed off her firm plump booty. Of course her pink panties were still being eaten by her crack, turning Nathan even more on. He started to stare but,
"Hey! Eyes up here pervert!" Jessica said with a serious tone.
"Oh, sorry." Nate blushed.
"You should be."
"...I-"
"I'm just kidding. Look all you want. After all, you might be in there some day." Jessica said with a wink, spank and a giggle.
"Yeah..." Nate said trying to not make eye contact.
"What has happened to my sister?" He thought to himself, "Two minutes ago she was so embarrassed she could even look at me, now she is ready for anything. Not that I'm complaining or anything, just saying (Thinking)."
"That is if you can survive in there. Must be very stuffy in there." Jessica proclaimed as she looked at her ass.
"In where?" Nate re-joined back in to the conversation.
"My butt dumbass."
"In your butt? Of course I can." Said Nate.
"What do you mean?"
"What else do I mean? Of course I can survive in your ass."
"No. I mean how do you know that?"
"Cause I was in... shit." (Before you review, this line is meant to be a play on words)
"Nathan?" Said Jessica.
"I..."
"Nathan??" She said again, this time more curious
"I um..."
"Nathan!" She said for the final time, wanting the answer.
"Ok, ok. Promise not to get disgusted or annoyed if I tell you?"
"Depends."
"What do you mean 'depends'? You just asked if I could massage your vagina and I didn't say anything!"
"Ok, fair enough. Just tell me why, but I'm not promising to over the moon about it."
"I'll take that, but just try to be a bit respectful or understandable."
"I'll try."
"*Sigh*. Yesterday, I sort of maybe spent an hour in mum's ass."
"Sorry, what?!"
"I have been in mum's ass."
"WHAT?! You? There?!"
"I know, I'm sorry, it's just that-"
"You are a lucky bastard."
"I really like it there and- come again?
"You are a lucky little shit!"
"I know I am. But more importantly, why are you taking this like I just won the lottery?"
"Because getting there is like winning the lottery!"
"I know! But why are you taking this with slight jealousy?!" Nate said getting more and more surprised by the minute.
"Do I really need to answer that? Come on, you know the answer."
"No. I don't."
"Come on."
"I don't know the answer!"
"Ok, just calm down and I'll tell you why."
Nathan took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He should be happy that Jessica didn't get disturbed or disgusted at his confession. So he took a step back and asked again,
"Why are you ok with me spending time 'with mum'? And why are you slightly jealous?"
"Because I fancy mum's ass too you know. Everyone does. She has the biggest ass in town. And as well, what can I say. I like things a bit kinky."
Nate stood and pondered about her answer.
"Ok, fair enough. You're not wrong are you so I can't say anything."
"Thank you."
"Do you want to started now?"
"Oh sorry! I completely forgot. Let's get started." Said Jessica as she snapped out of their 'argument'.

Once at her feet, Jessica threw her skirt away and jumped on the bed.
"Ready to go baby?"
"Baby?"
"Yeah, baby. I thought we were getting kinky." She laughed.
"Ok." Nate sniggered.
"Shit, I'm dry."
"What? Already?"
"Yep. All of that commotion took to long and I dried out."
"Are you still in the mood?"
"Yeah of course. It's just that you don't have a 'lotion' now."
"What do you want to do then?"
"Here, I've got an idea. Tell me about mum's ass. That'll get me started. Plus, I really want to know what it's like."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I love imagining. It's one of my favourite types of masterbation!"
"Cool... I guess.
Jessica laughed.
"Nate it's natural. Don't be embarrassed."
"No it's just that I don't really want that image in my head."
Jessica looked at him with a 'really?' face.
"Ok, I sort of do." Nate admitted, "So, changing subject, how do you want me to start explaining?
"Anything. Summary."
"Well, to start off its warm and soft and wet. Like two large hot water bottles."
"Mmm. Sounds nice. Smell?"
"Very clean actually. The mix between her womanhood, lotion and sweat makes it smell almost tropical like."
"What about taste? Or is that too far?"
"No no I had a sample. Quite a few mind you."
"And?"
"The mixture of her anal cum, lotion, juices and sweat make it taste like nothing you have ever tasted before. It is so sweet and calming. There is really nothing that comes close to it. That exists on this earth anyway."
"Ohh fuck! That makes me so wet. Mmm." Said Jessica as she patted her pussy, "Anything else?"
"No, nothing really. The only other thing was that I sucked her asshole but it was just the same taste but sweeter and sweatier."
"Kinky!"
"I guess it is."
"What about your dick?"
"What do you mean?"
"Did you cum all over her fat hole?"
"As much as I would like to say yes, I have to say no. I was just to afraid that she would take me out or something."
"Yeah. Forget grounding you. She should just not allow you to be in her arse for a week."
"Now that is cruel."

Meanwhile downstairs, Susan was watching T.V and rubbing herself. Today had left her hot and horny and she just needed some relief. She wasn't masterbating mind you, she was just teasing herself to help her relax.
"*Moan*... I really which Nate was her. He could just get back up there and *Sharp Moan*! Do what he does best.

Back upstairs, Jessica felt her crotch and it was wet again.
"I'm wet now. You want to get to work?"
"Would I ever say no?"
"Exactly, then get to your job." Jessica giggled.
Nate walked up to Jessica's massive panties and just pressed his whole body up against it. He hugged her ginormous, vibrant, pink panties and embraced the softness and moistness of her womanhood. Nathan then pushed his hands up against her and started to massage. It wasn't as soft as Susan's ass or even Jessica's feet, but it was still soft. He could feel his hands starting to get a bit wet
But he decided to not have a taste yet as it would better saved for later. Nathan could massaging. He did circles, strokes, ups and downs and even window wipers until Jessica pushed him back. Jessica pulled across her pants, revealing her heaven. Nate looked up and nodded with a smile. Jessica peered down at him, blew him a kiss and pushed him inside. Once Nate entered, Jessica moaned, let go with her other hand and allowed her panties to cover up her entrance. Inside was like nothing Nathan had ever seen before. The walls all around him were expanding and contacting over and over again. There were starting to become extremely moist and wet with cum. He decided this was the time to have a taste. Without a second thought Nate tasted away and as you would expect, it tasted like a forbidden fruit.
"That's some good shit."
Through her body, Nate could hear Jessica moaning and patting her pussy.
"That's it Nate, please your little sister! Massage and kiss those walls! Drink all of my juice! Drink!
Nate did as the giantess told him and started to kiss, massage and swallow her. It was just too soft for him to stop. He started to become drenched in her cum and he liked it. The walls were now expanding and contracting more and more. Jessica's body was staring to shake. Nate then took out his dick and started to beat away against her pussy walls as he thought it would be his final chance. Jessica could feel all if this as she then said,
"Beat that cock Nathan! Spray that load all over my walls! I want to feel it and taste it!
She screamed. Jessica was so close to climaxing and Susan downstairs was fast asleep. It was the perfect time. Susan had rubbed herself into dream land, so Jessica could scream as loud as she wanted. She was rubbing her pussy like she was trying to light a camp fire by this point. On the contrary, Nate was so close,
"Yes! Yes!!! Cum for me Nate! Cum for your fat ass giantess!!! Make me gush!!!
With that being said, Nate ejaculated inside his sister and Jessica cummed like a waterfall. Nathan was picked up in her cum and brought to her entrance like a water slide. He was flung into her panties and caught like a fly.

Eventually, a giant hand came down and picked him up. Jessica brought Nate to her face and licked him clean. She got every drop of her cum, buts he still wasn't done. To finish it all off, Jessica reached inside herself, moaned and dragged on Nathan's cum. It covered her in tire finger. She then looked Nate in the eye, winked and plunged it into her mouth. She grabbed her vagina and slowly thruster her hips upwards as she sucked and tasted the cum.
"Fuck that tastes good. Nate, we have to do this more often.
"Definitely."
"Haha. Very funny. So, how was it?"
"Absolutely amazing. I have never felt more alive."
"I know right? You definitely did your job as well!"
"Gave it all I had."
"Well your best is very good as to be honest, no vibrator has made me cum as hard ever."
"Thanks."
"No I'm being honest. You were great."
"Thank you."
" No, thank you Nate. I have never had so much fun before."
"You're welcome and I must admit, I've never had so much fun either."
"See? Incest is fun."
"I guess it is."

Nate got up, ready to go to bed.
"Would you mind taking me to my room?"
"No, no problem." Jessica said. She lifted Nate and placed him in her hand. She walked to the door but paused and stopped. She then asked the question.
"On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate tonight?"
"Probably a 10."
"Was there any problems?"
"No, not really."
"Would you go back?"
"Yeah of course I would. Wait, hold on, why are you asking me this? Don't say would you recommend to a friend next."
Jessica laughed. "I'm just thinking. I can hear mum snoring, meaning she's asleep and if she is asleep now, she will probably not wake up until tomorrow morning. Correct?"
"Probably."
"This means she won't check on you tonight."
"That is correct but what are you getting at?"
"Since she won't know wee you are and I can always switch your position in the morning, do you want to spend the night with me?"
"You mean... in your panties??"
Jessica nodded.
"Yes! That would be brilliant!"
"Perfect then." Jessica sat back down on her bed. She lay down but pressed her back up against the head board. She then pulled open her pants and placed Nate in,
"Now Nate, don't be going inside, massaging or any of that shit, otherwise I won't be able to sleep. Just drift off right there and embrace the warmth. Ok?"
"Got it sis."
"Last thing. I am going to orgasm throughout the night, just very slowly, so if you wake up wet... just taste away!"
"Ok. Night sis!"
"Night night Nathan. Love you." Said Jessica as she made a smooch sound and patted her panties. She then turned on her side, crossed her legs and drifted off to the tingles down below. Nate then soon followed but by her warmth and the sweet, sweet scent of his sister Jessica.
Chapter End Notes:
As usual, ideas and suggestions are welcome but as I have said in the last, I do not promise to accept them as sometimes people like things that I don't agree with. That's fine, like what you want, but it's just that I don't really want it in MY story. Thanks for reading and keep stomping on!