- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi guys, back again with the 4th instalment of 'Family Fun'. Don't get used to this frequent upload schedule. This is only because of my inactivity why I am treating you so well. (Hope that doesn't sound to cocky) Hope you enjoy!
Nate woke up with the sun shining in his eyes. He had just had the best dream. In this dream, he was in Jessica's ass this time but the difference was that she was at the gym. Nathan got tingles up his spine just thinking about it. He checked the clock on his bedside table. It was 10:30.
"Huh, slept in. Guess that 'activity' last night wore me out."

He got up and made his way down the make-shift, lego stairs. Once at the bottom, Nathan started his travels to the plastic bag he had left folded at the top of the stairs. Upon arrival, he used it as a parachute and glided down the stairs, around the corner and through the kitchen door. Susan was already there making breakfast for him and her. She turned around just in time to see Nate preciously land on the table.
"That's amazing Nate! How did you do that?" Susan said in awe.
"I just used the plastic bag that I had left at the top of the stairs when I was big. It was something I had thought of before I shrunk down."
"Well aren't you smart! How are you going to get back up? Huh?"
"I'm just going to... I will... ahhh. I've got nothing."
Susan laughed, "You're not as clever as you think you are. Now, sit yourself down for some breakfast. Jessica will be back in about 10 minutes."

With that being said, Nate sat himself down on a table mat in front of a chair, ready for breakfast. Eventually, Susan put out the morning fry and at that moment Jessica came in the front door. They said hello, welcomed her back and sat discussing about how was her sleepover. Nate and his mother didn't dare tell Jessica what happened last night for them... so they just listened to Jessica gossiping about her friends, what games they played and you know, girly stuff. After about 5 minutes Nathan got bored and stop listening all together. He started twiddling his thumbs, looking into space and daydreaming, until Jessica started calling his name.
"Earth to Nate, are you there?"
"Yeah... yeah sorry. Started daydreaming."
"Well mum is going out now to the shops now, and in case you didn't hear, I have to look after you."
"Really mum?"
"Yes really. What happens if she steps on you whilst you're roaming around? Hmm?"
"Uh, ok."
"Good. Jessica, can you put the dishes in the dishwasher please?"
"Yeah, sure mum."
"Thank you dear." Susan said, as she walked out of the room and lifted Nathan as she did. She took him int another room and closed the door.

"Listen, Natey. From what happened last night, WE can tell that you can take huge amounts of weight. However, if we tell this to Jessica, we have to tell her how we found this out and I personally don't think that will go down well. Understand?"
"Yes."
"So, what I want to happen, is for you to spend time,with Jessica, play dumb and let her find out herself. PREFERABLY not under her, that's our thing *wink*, but try something, ok?"
"I understand mum. Makes sense."
"Thank you. I'll be back in about one hour."
"Aye aye captain!"
*Giggle*, "Wise up Nate."

Susan took Nate back out to the kitchen, left him where he had been and left with a cheerful goodbye. As soon as Susan left, Jessica finished off the last plate and came over to Nate. She sat down and simply said: "We need to talk." She picked him up and went up to her room. Nate sat in the palm of her hand, thinking of what she meant. Jessica entered her room and jumped onto her bed cross legged. She placed Nate down in front of her and took a deep breath.

"Nathan, yesterday after you gave me a foot massage, my feet felt wet. I said nothing as I thought they were just cold and we were under pressure because of having to tell mum about you shrinking. However, the more I thought about it, the more I came to the conclusion that you had licked them. I won't get mad. I won't tell mum. I just want to know, did you lick my feet?"
Nate didn't know what to say. Yes, she had said she won't be mad but she'll think I'm a creep for the rest of my life... but I can't tell a lie, that will just make her more angry. Ok, ok, just tell the truth.
"Yesss?
"Oh thank god... I thought I some sort of disease or infection!"
"So you're not disgusted at me?"
"No not really. We all have our fetishes and perks. Hope that's not too weird to say. Is it?"
"No, no. You are right."
"Thanks."
"Hey, at least on the bright side you have a foot massager now."
"Yeah... I guess I do. Does that foot massager want to do some work?"
"Really?! Yes! I mean, yeah sure whatever."
Jessica laughed and brought him up to her face, "Well, get to work then."
She stretched out and dropped Nate off at her feet. Jessica then lay back and closed her eyes as Nate went to work.

This time, he took it slower. Looking back, Nathan thought that he went a bit too far too quickly. So, learning from his mistakes, Nate just used his hands at a gradual pace. He may have cut back, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't enjoying it. Jessica's feet were about an 8 so there were average, but to Nathan, they were just perfect. Her skin was so smooth it was like rubbing clouds. They had just a tiny amount of sweat on them, making it a great lubricant. When you pushed your hands into them, they just got engulfed in fat. Up and down Nate repeated over and over. He just wanted to kiss and lick the foot so bad but he couldn't. All he could do was hug. Don't get me wrong, that was good enough itself but it wasn't enough... until:
"Nate?"
"Yeah?"
"My feet are a bit dry, could you moisten them up a bit?"
"With what?"
"Your tongue's saliva stupid."
"But is that not gross?"
Jessica looked to the right so she could see behind her foot.
"Who said it was?"
"You?"
"I never said it was gross. I actually like it." Jessica said with a smile.
Nate stopped. "Am I dreaming? He said to himself, "First mum, now Jessica... I must be on lucky son of a bi-"
"Hey, are you going to get started or wha?" Said Jessica as she poked him in the head.
"Yes goddess!"
"Did you say something?"
"No, why?"
"Never mind."

Without a second thought, Nate got started on his sister's gargantuan toes. First he started to peck randomly, just teasing Jessica and himself. Then, onto kissing and grabbing her soft skin. Sweat had become more frequent, so the sweet taste became stronger. This only made Nate hornier. Kissing her plump, sweet skin was lovely. He didn't care anymore about the fact that this was his sister, he just wanted to taste her. Nate could even hear Jessica moaning a bit. This did nothing but make Nathan rub and kiss harder. Nate then started licking and massaging Jessica's squishy foot, and when one lost taste, he moved onto the other. However, Nate left the toes and the spaces in between them to last. They would be the best parts... and they were; the sweetest taste yet. The toes were like gob-stoppers, you could just suck on them all day long and the gaps in between were so delicious it should've been illegal. It was drug in itself. Eventually, after 20 minutes, Jessica's feet had completely lost taste and Nathan had fallen back onto the bed with a hard rock erection. He felt like he had just eaten a three course meal and was completely full.
"You've stopped. Are you done?"
"Yeah. Can't do anymore. I'm stuffed."
"Haha! Stuffed from what? Sweat?"
"Yes."
"...what does it taste like?"
"Sweet. Quite tasty actually."
"Hmm. Never thought my sweat would taste nice. Never mind fill someone up!"
"Well now you know!"
Jessica pulled back her feet so she see Nate and to her surprise, she saw a big bulb in his pants. "Is he getting turned on from this?" She thought, "I'm a bit wet and tingly but that's different."
"Uhhh Nathan, are you hard?"
Nathan's eyes snapped open. He looked down towards his member and as she said, he was hard. Nate flipped over as fast as he could and started denying.
"What? No I don't."
"Nate, it's ok if you do."
"I don't. I swear."
"Nate, just turn over." Nathan slowly turned over and blushed at the site of his erection.
"I'm sorry. It's jus-"
"That you have a foot fetish. I understand. It's my fault. I shouldn't be teasing you like that. Here, let me make up." Jessica placed her foot over Nate's partner and started to rub slowly.
"W-what are you doing?!"
"Saying sorry and making up."
"No don't do that. Sorry is good enough. I forgive you!"
"Listen Nate. You have massaged and worshipped my feet twice and all I have said is thank you. Let me do this just this once."
"B-but. But..."
"Shhh... take it out and let your big little sister take care of it."

Jessica placed Nate's dick in between her toes and started rubbing the shaft. She licked her finger, making in wet with saliva and used it to make Nathan's dick wet. Jessica started stroking faster and faster, blushing at the fact of what she was doing. It was making her wet, so she tried her best to look un-entertained. Nathan however was just enjoying his toe job and two minutes ago he thought it couldn't get any better. Trying to explain getting jerked off by his Jessica's toes was exactly like Susan's ass. Nothing on this world came close to it. Finally, Nate tried to pull out as he was going to ejaculate but Jessica kept him tight under her toes.
"It's ok. I've got it.
Nathan exploded all over his sister's feet.
"That... was... brilliant!" Sighed Nate as he sank into the duvet, until he realised what he had done, "Jessica! I am so sorry. I tried to pull out but you kept me in and then I just let go and then-"
Before Nathan could even finish his sentence, Jessica rolled the cum onto her fingers, brought it to her mouth and swallowed.
"Mmm... that's actually quite tasty."
Nate stared at Jessica with a frozen face.
"You just... picked it up and... swallowed."
"I owed you one." *wink*

Nathan sat back. He couldn't believe it. He'd always enjoyed a bit of incest but, he never ever would of thought that his family would be this way. First his mum with the teasing and the wanting him between her cheeks and now his sister allowing him to lick her feet and swallowing his cum. What's next? Pigs flying?! He looked back up at Jessica and she was already getting up to go downstairs.
"She just brushed it off like it was nothing." He said under his breath.

Nate just decided to let it go. After all, what he's just been through is the equivalent to heaven for most people. He jumped off the bed and onto the floor and looked up to see Jessica beginning to sit at the edge of the bed. He took this chance to do what his mother told him and he ran under feet, getting crushed in the process. Jessica immediately reacted by lifting her foot up to look at it no saw Nate on the bottom.
"OMG, Nate are you ok?!"
'Nate play dumb remember', "I'm... I'm ok."
Jessica peeled him off her foot and checked him to see if he was alright.
"I am so sorry bro. I didn't see you and your so small and-"
"It's ok, I'm ok. I don't know how I'm ok but I'm ok."
"Phew. Thought I'd sort of, you know, crushed you. The potion must of increased your durability."
"Or I just have the durability of a normal person. You steeping on me is the equivalent of you stepping on my stomach at normal height. Does that make sense?"
"Yeah, it sort of does."
Nate decided to make a fake lie about hi oxygen requirements just to move things along.
"Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot to tell you. Last night I went for a swim in the sink cause you know, still gotta stay hygienic, and when I went other water it felt different."
"In what way?"
"I didn't need air. I could stay underwater for ages and sure enough, when I was above, holding my breath wasn't a problem."
"So, what are you saying?"
"I don't need air for long periods of time."
"That's a bit odd don't ya think?"
"Yeah, but put it this way. I have drunk a potion that makes me tiny (Sort of) and gives me basically invincibility (Sort of). So what's the problem with adding infinite air (Sort of) to the list."
"Guess you're right."

And with that being said, Nate and Jessica went downstairs to watch t.v without anymore questions, Susan came back from the store and they all sat and watched 'Skyfall' as a family. What could go wrong?
Chapter End Notes:
And that folks is how you write (Type) lazily. Just wrap things up with no explainatiom. In all seriousness though, hope you enjoyed. As always, any suggestions are welcome but again, I don't promise to use them. Sometimes, it's just no how I roll (Cringy).