- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi guys. I am so sorry this took so long to come out. There was a problem for about a week but after that, I really don't have an excuse, I'm just lazy. This new chapter is now twice the length of Ch.2 and four times longer than Ch.1, so I hope that sort of makes up. Uploads will be more regular from now on, promise. Enjoy!
"Shit...mum is home." Exclaimed Nate (Which wasn't very loud), "What am I going to do!? What am I going to do?!?!?"
"Clam down bro, just clam down. Mum is a sweet hearted person and I'm sure she will understand if you simply tell her everything."
"Are you sure??? You didn't take it well and I don't think she would take it well either."
"Yeah, but mum is different. Don't worry... she will understand, trust me please."
"Ok."

Jessica cupped her hands and Nate hopped in. She took him down the stairs, taking every step with deep caution. Nate sat in Jessica's soft palms dreading of what was to come.
"How am I going to tell her? What will I say? Why didn't I think this through?" Nathan though to himself

Jessica turned the corner into the kitchen, quickly placed her hands around her back and saw Susan standing in her tight business suit.
"Hey honey! How are you?" Said Susan, approaching for a hug.
"Mum, stop."
Susan halted with arms still open and looked at Jessica with a puzzled face.
"What's wrong? Did you get into a fight with Nate?"
"No... Nate has... well he's... here, I'll let him tell you himself." Jessica brought her arms around to her stomach and showed little Nathan to their mum.
"Nathan! What happened my baby!" Susan exclaimed, starting to tear up.
"Mum it's ok! It's ok! It's only temporary!"
"W-what? She stuttered.
"I'm only tiny for the next week, until the growth potion arrives in the post. See, all better. Right?"
"Oh poor baby! Here let mummy make it better." Susan said as she reached out to grab her tiny son. Susan grabbed Nathan and pressed him up against her soft plump breasts.
"How'd this happen? Hmm?"
"I shrunk myself down with a potion that I bought online."
"Well aren't you silly!"
"Yeah, I guess I... wait what?!
"I said, well aren't you silly!"
"I know you said that but what I mean is, you're not angry with me?"
"Of course not! Why would I?"
"I shrunk myself down."
"Well that doesn't effect me does it now. Its not like you burnt my wardrobe down. So, as long as you learn from what you have done, I'm fine."
"Oh, ok!"
"See? Told you that you would be fine!" Piped Jessica.
"Stop being smart Jessica." Said Nate with a smile.
"Well now that you have told me... who wants burgers for dinner?"
"Me!" Shouted Nate.
"Me... but you definitely don't need any mum." Jessica said giggling, obviously taking about her ass.
"Listen missy, you need to lay off them too!"exclaimed Susan.
"Ok, ok." Retreated Jessica still giggling.

It was about 8 o'clock. Nate had just finished dinner with his family and he was waiting at the table for Susan to take him to his destination, which was still yet undecided. (Jessica had gone to her friend's house for a sleepover). Whilst waiting, he started to watch his giant mother walk about the kitchen picking up dirty dishes from the meal, hips swinging back and forth like a hypnotist's necklace. He just couldn't take his eyes of her. It was so wrong but it felt so good, just watching it jiggle.
"Come on Nate... it's your mother for God's sake." He said under his breath, "Stop looking at it." Nathan eventually 'dragged' his vision of his mum's thick ass and started looking about the place for anything to distract him. He ended up staring at the clock, watching the hands tick around and around.
"Honey? I'm going to be another 5 or 10 minutes, so why don't you take the car and go on ahead."
Nate snapped out of his trans and turned to his mother.
"Ok."

Nathan jumped off the table and onto the seat then continued onto the floor.(He doesn't take fall damage) and he made his way to the sitting room. On arrival, he prepared himself and then started climbing up the side of the sofa. It was surprisingly easy considering the fact that it was the size of a 10-story hotel to him, but he made it. Finally, Nate climbed over the armrest. It felt like an achievement of the highest honour to Nathan, so in celebration, he jumped off and onto the comfy seat. Getting up, Nate spied the remote on the other side of the sofa, so of course he made his way over towards it, at quite a good pace mind you.

Nathan was about half way there when he heard a quite loud THUD. He looked over his shoulder and saw his mum entering the room. She had clearly changed into something more comfortable, which was her yoga pants and tank top. Susan started to make her way towards Nate. She then stopped directly in front of him but wasn't facing him, she had her back to him.
"Can she see me?" Nate thought to himself, "Is he's going to sit on me?!"
Susan then lowered herself to sit down and Nate's world went dark, mostly because of the ginormous booty on top of him. Closer and closer and closer then squish. Nate was trapped under his mother's fat juicy ass.

"Shit, shit, shit! What do I do?! What do I do?!" Nate exclaimed (In his head), "I can't move... I can't breathe... I'm going to die... I'm going to die!" Nathan panicked. This lasted for about 5 minutes until he started to relax and think the situation through.
"Ok... Nathan, clam down... just clam down. Can you move your body?" He thought and asked to himself. Nate tried moving his body but he couldn't, the weight was just to much. He could feel everything so that was ok but he just couldn't move. He checked if he could breathe... and he could, oxygen was flowing but in little amounts. He then soon realised that air wasn't a problem and for some reason, shrinking down reduced oxygen requirements by a large scale, sort of like how he can jump off high places without injuring himself.

Eventually, Nathan started to just embrace what was happening. He started saying to himself about how he was under probably one the biggest ass he knows. It was sort of turning him on in a way... but he stopped.
"Nate stop. You're doing it again. This is your mother. Your mother! Have some decency!" He thought to himself (Again). This repeated multiple times, going back and forth, saying about just how soft and warm it was then back to how it was his mum and he shouldn't think this way. Meanwhile above, Susan was completely unaware. She did however for a while feel something wriggling under her behind but just brushed off as it very small and it was making her kinda horny. Just the thought of something under her giant body and making her buns jiggle made her quite horny.

Back to down under, Nate was still undecided between embrace or decline. He wanted to hug and kiss his mum's thick ass so bad, but before he could decide, the humongous weight was lifted off him. Nate looked up to see his gargantuan mother staring down at him with glistening eyes.
"Nate? Oh my god, how did you get under there!? I'm so sorry! Are you ok!?"
"I'm good. I'm actually perfectly fine."
"You mean you are not broken? Or smushed? Or squashed?"
"Yeah. Somehow shrinking me down doesn't affect my ability to be squished and I also don't need as much oxygen."
"That's convenient." Susan said, hiding her excitement, "I'm so sorry though."
"Ah it's ok."
"I guess I do need to lay of the fast food... it's all gone to my ass!" Exclaimed Susan as she slapped her ass.
"You're not fat mum. I think you're beautiful."
"Oh thank you honey... that really means a lot." Susan said as she brought her son up to her mouth for a big kiss. *Smooch*, "May I ask, what's it like down there. I'm just really curious."
"Well, to sum it up it's warm, soft and a wee bit cosy."
"Ok. That's good... ok I'm sorry Nate, I'm going to be honest with you. Please don't get annoyed or disgusted"
"Go ahead."
"See, I... liked having you down there."
Nate was shocked at what he had heard, but not in a bad way. He was shocked because he would have never thought that his mother enjoyed being a giantess (In a way), never mind tell him.
"Ok..."
"I'm sorry Nate if that's weird."
"No no, it's fine. I understand." Nate said, trying to brush it off really sly.
"That's great... but may I ask you one more question? Last one I promise."
"Yeah sure."
"Will you be honest?"
"Yes, I promise."
"Did you like it down there? You know, under me."

Nate stood in awe. His mother just asked him did he like her ass. Better yet, was his mum proposing for him to go back? Nate pondered for a moment. He couldn't tell the honest truth, that would be to strong. So, Nate just told the summarised truth...
"Yes."
"Really? Do you want to go back then?"
"W-what?" Nate said with nothing but pure excitement.
"Actually no, that's not right. Sorry forget about it."
"No mum, it's ok. I'll do it for you."
"Excuse me?"
"You clearly want me to be there so I'll do it for you. It's not half bad down there in all honesty."
"Oh thank you Nate!" Susan picked up Nathan and once again gave him a big warm kiss, "You were always such a lovely son."
"Thanks mum." Said Nate blushing, trying so hard to hid his joy of what was about to happen.
"Ok. So, do you want to go under me or in between by yoga pants and panties?" Proposed Susan, hoping for the second choice.
"Between."
"And for how long? 30 minutes? 1 hour?"
"Whatever you want."
"You ready baby?"
"Yep."
"If you want out start wiggling frantically. It's gonna take a lot of jiggling down there to make me notice." *Giggle*
"Ok. Got it!"

Susan lowered her son down towards her butt and with the other hand, she pulled her yoga pants open. Nate peered down into the great valley below. It was blanketed by black lace panties that hugged Susan's ass so tight, it would make any man as hard as rock.
"Enjoy!" Exclaimed Susan, as she dropped Nate into the warm abyss and let go of her pants, making them slap against her waist. She gave a nice wiggle, sat down and started to watch t.v.

Nate fell right in between her cheeks. He was slowly sucked in, like quicksand. It felt ass-mazing. Being trapped in between two pieces of thick ass meat was heaven. It was impossible to explain. Nothing in the world came even close to it. Once between, Nathan just took a deep breath and sucked it all in. HE was BETWEEN his MOTHER'S ASS CHEEKS. He got hard from just thinking this. Nathan took out his dick and started to jerk off, using his mum's ass sweat as a moisturiser, but stopped.
"Nate, stop. Baby steps." He said to himself. Nathan then placed his dick back in his pants and looked for something else to do... then he got the smell. The aroma was quite strong. It smelled of pineapple and mango mixed with the juices of Susan. The fruit smell must of come from her body wash, which it seems that she uses on her butt multiple times in one shower. It was so clean that you could eat of it. This just made it all the more arousing. It was so tempting that Nate took his finger and rubbed the cheek to his right.
"Just a sample."
He tasted the juice and quivered in joy.
"Shit that's good."
The soap mixed with a bit of sweat and juice made it taste forbidden, like cookie dough. Nate quickly stopped himself so he could savour it for another time and just fell back and relaxed as the world around him squeezed and massaged his body.

After what must of been one and half or two hours, Nate felt his mother getting up to go to bed. She once again, used one hand to pull back her pants and the other to pick Nate out.
"Ohh... you're in REALLY deep." (He wasn't, it's just her ass is so big that really far in is about 3/4of the way)
Susan picked Nate out and brought him up to her face.
"Well, how was it?"
"Good. Pretty good."
"That's great that we can have some 'quality time' together." *Giggle*, "Oh, you're kinda wet. Is that sweat?"
"Yeah, it's ok though."
"Here, let me get it off you." Susan then proceeded to lick Nate to get her ass sweat off him, "Hmmm... that's actually quite tasty."
"I know!" Exclaimed Nate, *WHY DID I SAY THAT!*
"Haha!" Laughed Susan, "Well, if you like it that much we must do it again!"
"Y-y-yeah. C-c-cool." Stuttered Nate.
"Right, time for bed."

Susan took Nate up to his room and placed him on the bed. Nate didn't say anything about sleeping with her, preferably in her bum, but decided to take it slow... you know, baby steps. Susan wished sweet dreams, winked at him and left for her room. Nathan lay in his massive bed and dreamed of what the future might hold.
Chapter End Notes:
What did you think? Any suggestions are welcome though I am not promising to take them up. Thanks again!