- Text Size +
Lucy bit her bottom lip, hoping it would help her concentrate. She would be able to take a break in a few minutes, she just couldn’t now. There was too much on the line!

She clicked her mouse furiously, ordering units around her laptop’s screen furiously. The match shouldn’t last too much longer. Then she could take a long, long overdue break. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, and she rolled to the side to try and lessen the pain.

It worked, but had the unintended effect of her thighs rubbing against one another and pressing into the mattress she was laying on. The softness was bringing to life the other urge distracting her from the game, but it would only need to be suppressed a bit longer. She glanced at a desk in the corner of her room, then refocused her attention on the laptop.

Just a few minutes more. Then she could make the decision it seemed she made every night. Should she eat first, and ignore every minute shift of the clothing between her legs steadily driving up her arousal? Or should she bust out her old toys and masturbate, hoping that hunger pangs wouldn't mar the experience?

Lucy stopped biting her lip, and clenched her teeth. Only a few minutes longer.

---

This didn't make any sense. The exceedingly wealthy tended to live in enormous estates with a healthy amount of land between them. At least, that's what they said on TV. This manor, on the other hand, just seemed out of place. Comparatively puny homes flanked it on either side, looking almost like the manor’s children.

Anxiety creeped up Evalia’s spine as she ran through the plan in her mind again in an effort to calm herself. Her forte was in lifting, not breaking and entering. For this job she’d need to sneak up to the side of the house, which seemed trivially easy given the lack of street lights on this block.cover darkness provided. Then, she’d climb ‘til she reached a small window she’d scouted out earlier. Once inside she’d grab as many valuables as she possibly could, and make a silent escape! In her head it was simple and concise.

Then why did she feel so apprehensive about it?

Sighing, she ran a hand through over the triangular ears poking out the top of her head and pulled black her hair back. The job also seemed suspiciously easy. There was no lavish gate she had to climb. The yard wasn't paved, and didn’t even look particularly well-kept. There weren't any cameras sweeping from side to side near as she could tell, and there weren't any dogs waiting to raise hell at the sight of an intruder. For such an enormous home it appeared to be utterly undefended, and it looked like reaching her point of entry would be completely trivial.

Groaning, Evalia knew she was just wasting time thinking about this anymore. These were just performance jitters, she reminded herself. The darkness would almost completely cloak her, and she was agile enough to make a sudden escape if the work turned bad. There shouldn’t be anything to worry about.

Despite her attempts to build herself up, the confidence didn’t seem to be materializing. Clenching her teeth, she cracked her knuckles, and sprinted through the front yard as quickly as she could. As expected, there was no resistance and she easily reached the outside corner of the mansion. Hugging her back to the wall, she sidled along it while facing the neighbor's home. There were still lights on inside, but she'd been observing the neighborhood since the sun had set a few hours ago, and had yet to spot any movement inside. It was safe, as far as she was concerned, and she slid along the outer wall to her destination.

The window was small, and awfully high up. When scouting the place out a few days prior she’d noticed it was set on a hinge, like the kind of window one would have in a bathroom. That also meant it wasn’t likely there was any sort of locking mechanism in place, allowing for an easy entry. Taking a moment to remind herself to breathe, she calmly pressed her ear against the wall, and listened.

There were sounds. Incredibly faint, and far off, but they were there. They likely would have been imperceptible if not for Evalia's exceptional hearing. More importantly, the distance and volume meant to her that the room she’d be dropping into was definitely empty. She took one final glance at the neighbor's windows to confirm that the situation hadn’t changed yet.

In one smooth movement she spun around and scurried up the wall. The glass was frosted so she couldn't see inside, leading to one last moment of doubt. She could still back out of this plan right now. Something about this just felt incredibly wrong.

With a sudden snort, Evalia steeled her nerves, pushed the window forward, squeezed her thin frame into the gap, and practically dove inside.

Careful to land on all fours, Evalia’s heart nearly leapt out of her chest as the window above her fell back into position, banging loudly against the sill. A frantic search around the room confirmed there was no one present. The sounds she’d heard earlier were still rather far off, and didn’t seem to be coming any closer. She was in the clear, near as she could tell.

After another silent second, Evalia relaxed, confident in her assumption. A moment was spent taking in her surroundings, before her expression changed to a deep frown. She'd suspected something was up given the relative plainness of the mansion from outside but… nothing in here looked like it was worth taking. It was all so... cheap. The floors looked like they were covered in linoleum, and weren't even particularly clean. Scuff marks in the shape of bare feet were scattered about randomly, and the table she'd landed next to had a gaudy cloth on top of it that nearly hung to the floor. The counters looked as if they were made from cheap particle board, the silverware looked as if it were regular old stainless steel, and a shabby refrigerator decorated in novelty magnets groaned nearby.

It wasn't at all the lavish palace she'd expected. Polished marble, fine china, and golden fixtures were what she was prepared for. Paper plates, a plastic garbage can, and a pantry with no door is what she got. She'd have questioned why on earth the house were so big if the answer weren't so glaringly obvious now that she were inside.

Enormous was the only way to describe it. Everything in the kitchen looked like it was built to a giant's scale, leaving Evalia to feel like Jack from the old fairy tale. Only this time the home wasn't likely to be hiding an egg that laid golden eggs, or any sort of a prize worth lifting.

The floor shook, and Evalia tensed up. Thoughts of escape flashed in her mind, but the distant sound of a door unlocking extinguished that idea in an instant. She remembered the loud noise the window had made when she entered. The homeowner would know there had been an intruder. A quick glance around the room revealed only one other hiding place that looked good, and in a flash she disappeared underneath the table.

The faraway footsteps grew louder, shaking the table and actually causing Evalia to bounce slightly from her seated position. Just how heavy was this person? The distinct sound of bare feet slapping against the linoleum ruled out ridiculous scenarios like someone leaping to get around as well.

Finally, she appeared. Evalia had to stop herself from gasping at the sight of the woman who strolled into the kitchen and walked straight for her. She was positively enormous! If anything it seemed like the furnishings may have been a little small for the extraordinarily sized woman who entered the kitchen with a loud yawn.

This woman had to have been twice her height, if not more. Reminding herself to breathe, Evalia craned her neck up to try and take in the incredible woman's full size at once. She just didn't seem real. Straight black hair hung from her head and bounced against her massive chest with every step she took. TV Her mouth was wide open, in what Evalia realized was a silent yawn. The giantess's mouth was monstrous, and looked as if it could fit Evalia's whole head inside with minimal effort. Above the full lips and nose sat the giant woman's eyes. Half-lidded, and with some faint dark circles underneath them.

Stopping in front of the table, Evalia held her breath. She was pretty sure she hadn't been spotted yet, but she had no intention of letting that change. Only the bottom half of the woman was visible now. Tight shorts wrapped around a pair of legs that looked bigger than her entire body moved, carrying the giant woman with ease. Two bare feet entered Evalia’s space underneath the table, and she covered her mouth to quiet her breathing even further. Wiggling toes adorned with chipped black polish seemed to taunt her, and dare her to breathe too hard or make too loud a noise.

More than visually, though, Evalia was taken aback by the sheer presence of this woman. Even the close proximity to her bare feet filled the area beneath the table the heady scent of sweat. The giantess didn't even need to lay hands on her to have an effect, as Evalia struggled to remain focused amid it all.

That would soon prove to be an impossibility. She'd earlier noted the marks on the floor, and that seemed to be just one example of this home's unkempt state. As she stood in place the giant woman began to tap her foot idly, shaking loose dust underneath the table all over Evalia. Her eyes widened as her nose began to tingle. She gritted her teeth to try and hold back the inevitable, but she was soundly defeated.

A bare foot slapped the floor quietly. A refrigerator groaned against the wall nearby. The fluorescent lights above buzzed. The room wasn't silent, but it was easy to tune out all the other sounds.

And then Evalia, hidden from the giant woman's view, sneezed.

---

Lucy hated eating. It took time away from things she'd rather be doing, like lying in bed, playing games, or lying in bed and playing games. If it were possible she wouldn’t think twice about cutting the need to eat from her life entirely, and use the extra hour every day in more productive ways.

Sadly, biology was a bitch, and Lucy just wasn't that lucky. Her grumbling stomach had reached a point where it transformed into real pain, and she couldn’t put it off any longer. Pushing aside the other urges that had been bubbling beneath the surface for the past hour she climbed out of bed and exited her stuffy bedroom. Living alone she saw little reason in sprucing herself up to walk around the house, and she trudged to the kitchen with slow, lumbering steps. Once there she was met with the other reason eating was an annoyance. The eternal question of what to eat?

She didn’t know what to eat when she’d decided she couldn’t put off eating any longer. She hadn’t the foggiest idea what to eat when she climbed out of bed. No ideas entered her mind as she opened the door to her bedroom. The walk to the kitchen provided no useful insight. And now here she was, standing in front of the kitchen table with a rumbling stomach and no good ideas.

It wasn't even like there were many options to begin with. Should she throw a bowl of leftovers into the microwave? Or maybe the oven? Perhaps neither, and a bowl of cereal would do? She tapped her foot in the hopes it’d help her concentrate, but continued drawing a blank.

A sudden sharp, high-pitched squeak broke the silence. It sounded almost like a mouse, but the sudden explosion of movement from under the table proved it was something much bigger. For a half-second Lucy was scared, and she took a step back as the figure under the table jumped up, and slammed the back of its head against the table’s edge.

A pained mewl came from the little figure as she emerged from underneath the table, clutching her head. Lucy’s fear over an intruder evaporated in an instant once she was visible. This woman, like most people, was positively tiny in comparison to her. She posed no threat physically to the much-larger Lucy… unless she was armed.

Suddenly worried about a weapon, Lucy lifted one of her bare feet from the floor. A shadow swallowed the intruder’s upper body whole in an instant, and the smaller woman turned her head up a second before Lucy’s soft sole pressed it into the ground. It seemed as if the entire house shook from the impact.

“Okay! You caught me!” The smaller woman choked out between labored breaths. “I don't have any weapons or anything. Just let me go!”

Lucy barely heard the words. When she'd stepped down a rush of adrenaline shot through her system, and her pale skin flushed with the return of her suppressed arousal. Now she was reconsidering her decision to address her hunger first. After all, she’d just been blessed with a companion. One that would require no effort to coerce and keep under control.

It had to be fate. There was no way around it. Her hunger could wait a few moments longer.

Despite her incredible physique and sheer size, Lucy was a bit of a shut-in, and socially awkward to boot. She just didn't feel as comfortable outside of her home’s walls thanks to the rest of the world being built on a much-smaller scale. When she did venture outside she found it difficult to hold conversations with people who rarely stood as high as her waist. Thankfully she enjoyed living alone, but it also meant it was a rare treat that she got to share her bed with another. And when a woman of her size was aroused most people tended to turn tail and run, afraid of what damage the giant woman could do to their comparatively fragile forms.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Lucy looked past her chest and back down to the flailing woman beneath her foot. Lucy held a dominant streak a mile wide, and found her mind retreating to dark places at the pathetic sight. The way her tiny nails clawed at the floor, her quiet, muffled moans of discomfort, and the ever-so-slight vibrations her struggles made all pushed Lucy’s mind deeper into a haze of arousal.

“I'll cooperate! Just get off!”

Broken out of her thoughts, Lucy looked back down at the panting girl. She wasn't exactly what the bigger woman looked for in a partner. Cute, dorky brunettes with glasses were more her type, but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, the small black ears popping out the top of her head were cute.

“Ar-” Lucy began. She wanted to ask the little woman if she had come here with anyone, but found the words caught in her throat. Her heart began to pound suddenly as all of her insecurities over addressing a stranger flared up at once, and an awkward feeling formed in the pit of her rumbling stomach. It was easy to decide to force herself upon a stranger in theory, but she couldn’t really do it, could she? It was illegal! She'd just have go back to her laptop after this and spend another night alone, despite her every dominant instinct begging her to reconsider.

“P-Please!” the small woman begged. “I'll do anything you want! Just stop hurting me! She begged, craning her neck upwards as best she could.

Lucy's heart pounded like a jackhammer inside of her chest. Slowly, the pleading little woman managed to crawl forward from underneath the oversized foot. It looked as if she were trying to look the bigger woman in the eyes, but instead she kept moving her neck towards the huge foot resting on top of her. Her tiny lips pursed together, and planted a gentle kiss onto Lucy's big toe.

To Lucy the sensation was immediate, and powerful. Like she had been shocked a tingling rushed through her entire giant form in a flash, and she clenched her wrist-thick toes from the stimulation.

And with that simple act of submission, Lucy's own will had been broken. She couldn't not take advantage of this situation.

“Are you alone, cutie?” She asked, finding the words no longer caught in her throat. Her entire face tingled at her word choice, but found it was much easier to speak when she stopped thinking of the woman as a person.

“Yes!” the small one begged while banging the back of her head against the floor.

That she could have been lying never crossed Lucy's mind. She said she was working alone, and that was good enough for her. Arousal was already clouding the more analytical parts of her psyche, and she felt her face flush as she lifted her foot slightly to slide it forward. With practiced deliberateness Lucy’s toes passed over the intruder’s face, and hid her from view.

It had been so, so long since she got to see this image. She'd used the internet for cheap imitations of it for years, but to actually experience this again was on a whole other level. The quick gasps of panicked breaths tickled her sole, and she wiggled her toes atop the woman’s forehead. Each digit squeezed against the sides of her head, putting a healthy amount of pressure on the small woman’s skull as they slid back and forth for a hands-free massage.

The woman's face was gone. Completely covered and sinking into the soft skin of Lucy’s bare foot, there was even room to spare on every side. The giantess pressed down slightly, feeling the minuscule facial features press deeper into her sole. A breath she wasn't even aware she'd been holding passed through her parted lips as they turned up into a smile.

“Good, good. I think you should keep kissing, then.” She ordered, a tingling sensation running through her body from saying such a thing out loud.

The smaller woman obeyed. Tiny, pecking kisses were placed around the sole in what little real estate she could cover. It tickled, but any need for laughter was completely smothered by arousal flooding through Lucy's entire being. She needed to take this farther. Faster. Immediately.

Moving her foot away, Lucy watched as smaller woman turned to the side and coughed. Bits of dirt marred the pretty little thing's face, marking her as little more than an object. A plaything that belonged to her now. Something she would do with as she pleased. Something that wouldn't, and couldn't fight back.

Lucy stepped off of the woman completely, allowing her an opportunity to stand. She did so, and quickly darted her head to the side, looking for an alternate way out. Lucy had expected this, though, and as soon as her prey whipped her head to the side she slapped her both of her palms down onto her plaything's shoulders, and held her in place.

“What's your name, shorty?” Lucy asked, struggling to mask the lust in her low, throaty growl.

“E-Evalia.” She replied, torn between answering honestly or attempting to mask her identity.

“Cute.” Lucy said, drinking in the fear and realization forming on the smaller woman's face. “I like these cute ears of yours.” She added, moving behind the small woman and running her fingers through the long, black hair. Fingertips almost as big as Evalia’s entire hand rubbed her ears and pinched them lightly, while her other hand carefully inched its way lower.

“W-What are you doing?” Evalia asked. She had a feeling she wasn't going to like the answer, but the fear of the unknown was a powerful motivator. “A-Are you going to call the cops?” She stuttered, hoping the answer would be a resounding “Yes”, as the alternative was too much to think about.

“Evalia, please. We’ve only just met.” Lucy said, crouching and leaning forward until she was roughly eye level with the much-smaller woman. Evalia mewled quietly when the giant woman’s long arms wrapped around the back of her head and gently pulled her face into the black cotton stretched tightly across Lucy's chest. “Don’t worry, I won’t call the cops.” She cooed, petting the back of her head gently.

Evalia didn't know what to do. She didn't want any part of this, but a quick attempt to pull her head back only made the giantess squeeze her head closer. She brought her hands up to try and pop her head free, but quickly found the only good handhold she had access too were the breasts currently imprisoning her. Her tiny hands sank into the bountiful chest that was smothering her before she could fully realize what she was doing, and she was glad her beet-red face was hidden from view upon realizing her mistake.

“You're being awfully forward, aren't you Eva?” Lucy teased, sliding a hand away from the back of the small woman’s head and moving it down to her waist. Her fingers spread apart, and two of them travelled between Evalia’s legs. There was a sudden burst of resistance, but it wasn’t even visible from the outside it was so easily suppressed. “Just relax...” Lucy said, squeezing her arms together so her breasts pressed on the sides of Evalia’s face.

Lucy didn't say anything as she slid the hand travelling between Evalia's legs up behind her small head again, and pulled it out of her cleavage. Upon being freed the smaller woman gasped for the precious air she’d been denied. Shrill, high-pitched coughs followed quickly after, and she was so focused on trying to inhale she didn’t even notice Lucy open her mouth hungrily. In a flash the giantess pressed her massive lips against Evalia’s, and forced her head back.

Or that was what she attempted. Given the vast size difference Lucy's lips completely eclipsed the smaller pair, and managed to encompass the bottom half of her nose and most of her chin along with them. Evalia's next gasp for air filled her lungs with the hot, acrid air inside of Lucy's throat, but that didn't matter much as Lucy's immense tongue leaped forward and forced its way past Evalia's lips.

The small woman’s eyes went wide with fear at the sudden intrusion. Both hands shot up to try and pull the much-bigger face away, but it did no good. The writhing tongue lapped at Evalia’s much-smaller tongue, and flicked around the inside of a mouth that could barely fit the wet muscle. A low, throaty moan emerged from deep in Lucy's throat, and she slid both her hands down Evalia's backside, to squeeze her ample bottom.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy pulled her head back suddenly, giving Evalia a moment to recover. She watched the smaller woman sputter and fight for air from the unwanted advances. Tears were beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as she coughed, and tried to beg for mercy.

Leaning her head forward, Lucy took one of Evalia's fuzzy ears past her lips, and gently bit down. A soft whine of misery blended in with the begging for mercy. The helpless woman began to sob, knowing that fighting back was hopeless. What little resistance she had mounted was beginning to crumble, and Lucy clenched her teeth for a moment, stopping just before she drew blood. Jerking her head back suddenly, Evalia whined again as her ear was yanked back painfully.

Lucy loosened her grip on the smaller woman, and brought a hand back up to Evalia's face. Gone was any caution in the giantess’s dominant movements as her fingers squeezed the sides of the pathetic, sad face. The pressure forced the crying woman’s jaws open, rendering her helpless and unable to close her mouth.

Fat tears traveled down Evalia's face while a deviant smile formed on Lucy's. Wordlessly, she extended her tongue out from the dark recesses of her mouth, and held the glistening muscle above Evalia's open mouth.

Thick rivers of saliva travelled down the length of the tongue directly in Evalia’s view. She tried to pull her head away as it was obvious what was about to happen, but she was held fast and easily in Lucy’s iron grip. Even the muscles in her jaws were beginning to grow sore from trying to force her mouth closed. She truly was nothing but a plaything in Lucy's presence, and she failed to even slow down the inevitable.

As if in slow motion the river of warm, thick saliva pooled at the tip of Lucy's tongue. It gathered there for a moment, like morning dew on a blade of grass, before the liquid grew too heavy to stay connected. With an almost silent “plip”, it dropped into the weeping woman's open mouth. As soon as the thick liquid made contact it coated Evalia’s tongue, and she gagged. It was only the fear of what Lucy would do if she rejected this gift that kept her from vomiting right then and there.

For a minute the saliva continued to pour from Lucy's mouth into Evalia's. In no time at all it began to pool, and was getting full now. The huge fingers kept the small woman’s jaws open though, making it difficult for her to try to swallow and relieve the pressure. The first few drops had been enough to submerge Evalia’s tongue, and it wriggled about uselessly in the much-bigger woman's spit. A few seconds later she had to start holding her breath, and now, with her mouth full of that thick, heavy liquid she was desperate for oxygen. Unfortunately, it seemed as if Lucy was more than content to let the little thing drown in the flood of saliva.

That was until Lucy retracted her tongue, and offered her prey a warm, knowing smile. Her lips pursed, and she placed a possessive kiss on Evalia’s forehead. Her grip was loosened on the sides of her prey’s head, and with one finger she forced the small bottom jaw closed. Evalia’s teeth clacked together painfully, but her groans of pain were translated into gurgles as she found herself looking up at Lucy pitifully, not knowing what the bigger woman wanted her to do with what she'd given her.

Lucy felt her body heat up as she watched the little thing look up at her pitifully, waiting for approval. She'd never gone this far with another person before. They'd always pulled back before she got to enact some of her more… perverse desires, and now she had a toy who'd do whatever she wanted out of fear.

Evalia closed her eyes and cringed as Lucy’s glistening tongue slipped out from between her lips again and pressed against her cheek. She wanted to scream, and beg her to stop, but that would mean spilling the spit all over herself. The thick pink muscle traced its way up the side of her face, lapping up the tracks her tears made and replacing them with a wide, glistening trail of warm saliva. The giantess's husky breathing blew hot air on the side of her moist face afterward, and Evalia clenched her teeth through everything in her mouth at once.

“Aren't you thirsty?” Lucy asked, breaking the relative silence of the room.

Evalia's eyes went wide, and she craned her neck to look back at her tormentor.

“Look how thin you are. You look like you could use a drink!” Lucy continued, casually moving her hands to the bottom of Evalia's shirt and pulling it over her head. She did it as if it were the most natural thing in the world. As if this is what people always did when holding a casual conversation. Her enormous hands reached around to Evalia's back, and with a quick tug she ripped the back of her bra open, freeing the comparatively diminutive woman’s modest breasts.

“Go ahead and drink up.” Lucy taunted, licking her lips after she finished. Her big fingers traced over the soft masses atop Evalia’s bare chest, playfully pinching the miniature nipples dotting each thumb-sized breast.

Trying her best to ignore those questing hands, Evalia clenched her teeth and tried to do as she’d just been told. Every part of her throat begged her to spit the liquid out, but she squinted, and began the monumental task of swallowing the saliva that had overfilled her mouth.

It was no easy feat, and beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as she tried to force the stuff down her throat. The thick saliva felt like it was coating every part of her throat as it poured down to pool in her stomach. She was immediately thankful that her mouth could only hold so much as her gag reflex sprang to life in protest. It took every ounce of willpower for the small woman to keep fighting, and after the third swallow she was finally able to open her mouth without spilling anything all over herself.

“Wow.” Lucy gasped in faux astonishment. “That was very impressive. But when I offered you a drink I didn’t mean what was already in your mouth.”

Before Evalia could ask what she meant, Lucy wrapped her fingers around the bottom of her own shirt, and lifted it up. She didn't take it off though. Instead she raised the soft cotton of her t-shirt over Evalia's head, and brought it back down over her like she was abducting the small thing. Small handprints poked against the black material, but Lucy casually grabbed hold of her own massive breasts, and positioned Evalia between them as best she could from outside of her shirt.

Lucy gasped in arousal as Evalia's attempts to escape were reignited with this latest move. Small hands grabbed at the bottom of the giant woman's shirt and tried to pull it over her while she shouted in fear, but a single lazy movement by Lucy pinned Evalia’s tiny body against her own incredible form.

Stopped once again, the quiet sobbing from earlier returned, punctuated by the occasional loud wail this time. Evalia's terror and pain only served to heighten Lucy's arousal though, and she positioned her tiny target so her small head poked out the valley of her sweaty cleavage and past the low-cut neck of her t-shirt. The soft, heavy hills atop Lucy's chest were enough to weigh down Evalia and tire her out very quickly.

The giantess wasn't quite finished yet, though. With the little woman enveloped in her curves, Lucy's eager, questing hands set to work on assaulting her helpless target without abandon now. Evalia's pants were quickly grabbed, and shredded by Lucy's powerful hands, and one hand slipped between Evalia’s smooth legs in an instant. The massive palm opened, enough to spread the smaller woman’s legs, and an eager finger dove into the softness between Evalia’s legs.

A shriek of pain escaped the girl's lips at the sudden intrusion, and her tiny hands tried and failed to fight off Lucy's questing finger. It did little good though, and Lucy's free hand began to rub between her own massive legs as her excitement spiked up from the sheer deviousness of what she was doing. Eager to hear more from her target, Lucy's finger bent and twisted around inside of Evalia, stretching her insides painfully from their size and thickness.

This was more like it, Lucy thought as she began to pump the same finger in and out of Evalia hot, wet depths while the little woman cried and shrieked like she was being tortured. Lucy's supple chest jiggled as the small one writhed in pain but it was having the opposite effect to the giantess. Every cry, every scream, every time she clenched her legs together in a pained effort to resist only continued to build Lucy’s own arousal.

Lucy's husky breathing quickly turned into needy moans. She needed to end this foreplay sooner rather than later, and get started for real. She knew that. She wasn't sure if the puny woman in her clutches could survive what she had planned, and she squeezed her pliable breasts together as well as she could with the sides of her arms to tease Evalia.

Unfortunately, the moment of heated, feral passion was interrupted when Evalia began to scream. It wasn't a scream of pain, though. Nor was it a whiny beg for the giantess to stop. She didn't plead for mercy, or ask to be let go through tears. It was entirely new, as she screamed for help.

Lucy turned her head up, and for the briefest instant caught sight of a silhouette in her window. Evalia must have spotted it too, and begged for them to save her. Unfortunately, that meant that what she'd just been doing was seen, and Lucy felt her heart sink into her stomach. She knew she should’ve just called the police! She’d gone too far! She'd forced herself on…

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Lucy knew what she had to do. Standing up suddenly, she released Evalia from inside of her shirt, where she collapsed to the floor in a sobbing heap. Her tiny hands tried to soothe the bruises forming between her thin legs as she writhed pitifully, still reeling from the effects of Lucy's assault.

Lucy wasn't going to wait, for her plaything to recover, though. She had some needs that now, more than she’d ever felt in her entire life, had to be tended to, as well as a figure to investigate. Without any words she collected the weeping Evalia, slung her over her shoulder, and carried her out of the kitchen.

Kicking one big foot forward, Lucy stepped back into her bedroom. It was, in a word, a mess. A musty smell hung in the air and articles of clothing lay scattered about on the floors. Carefully stepping over her belongings Lucy carried the crying woman over to an empty chair, and began to tie her to it using an oversized sweater she had on the floor. It wouldn't hold, she knew, but that wasn't a big concern for her. She would only need a few minutes.

Once Evalia's arms were tied behind her back, Lucy tilted the smaller woman's head up with one finger. The pathetic thing sniffled, as Lucy planted a quick, invasive kiss over the little one's soft lips again. She pulled away quickly this time, a string of hot saliva connecting their mouths for an instant, before Lucy stuffed one of her discarded socks into the little one's mouth.

The woman gagged, but it was muted by the heavy, sweat-soaked cotton. Satisfied with what she'd just done, Lucy hurried out of her bedroom, and closed the door behind her. Taking care, she locked it, and stepped outside. Still barefoot, a fog of arousal clouded her mind, making her steps heavy, and clumsy. Release was the only thing she craved now, and there was no way in hell she was going to let this night without it.

---

Had her bedroom not been almost completely silent Liz was sure she would have missed it. One second she was browsing the internet listlessly, and the next she heard a small, squeaky scream. It was concerning, and not at all the sort of sound she expected to hear at this hour. She wasn't even sure if she was just hearing things at first, but when it repeated she knew she needed to investigate.

With a heavy sigh she closed her laptop, and rolled out of bed. Grumbling and groaning in annoyance she slipped her feet into a pair of fuzzy slippers, walked through her home and stepped outside. A cool gust of wind blew the brown strands of hair away from her glasses, and she looked around for whatever could be making the sound.

The neighborhood was dark, save for the light shining through the window of her neighbor's oversized eyesore of a home. The cries continued, and given how muted they were she assumed they had to be coming from somewhere indoors, and not outside as she'd initially suspected. Sighing, Liz trudged through the moist grass separating the two properties and positioned herself underneath the only visible window at her neighbor's place with lights on. Every step made the screams slightly more clear, and Liz was beginning to wonder if she should have called the police before investigating herself.

She looked back at her home. Her phone was still on her bed, and she could avoid putting herself in any danger if she went back for it. She brought a thumb to her mouth and bit on it, wondering how to proceed. Her horrid, inconsiderate neighbor didn't seem like the kind of person that would get into trouble easily, making it unlikely she was in any danger. If there wasn't anything going on then it would be easy for the towering brute to figure out who had made the call. She could just be having a particularly amorous night with someone else, after all.

A quick peek in through the window would confirm it all. And if she were with someone else then… Liz's thoughts trailed off, as images of her neighbor flitted through her mind. The woman was a menace to the neighborhood, in her opinion. On more than one occasion she'd spotted the woman carrying bags of garbage bigger than her entire body outside in nothing but her underwear. She also seemed to make it a point to stomp through her yard every time she walked somewhere, leaving deep prints in the shapes of her boots.

Day in and day out grievance after grievance and Liz still couldn't help but have a crush on her neighbor. She couldn't help it, she was simply enamored with the brute. Those times that she carried bags of garbage bigger than her entire body out to the alleyway would put her in a trance. The way her smooth curves wobbled about in articles of clothing far too small to properly contain them. How her thick, lustrous hair bounced with each step.

And when she walked through her yard Liz was never far behind, placing her own small foot inside of the footprints, eager to compare their sizes. For all the flaws she was stricken by the colossal lady, and she'd long wished she could gather up the courage to bring it up in the rare moments she caught her outside.

Now here she was, standing outside of her window, considering an incredible invasion of privacy as a means to satisfy her curiosity. She swallowed, and clenched her teeth together to try and convince herself that what she was doing was okay. She'd come this far, and it would already look suspicious if she was found like this anyway.

She jumped, and grabbed the windowsill. Liz wasn't the most athletic woman in the world, so it took quite a bit of effort to pull herself up until her head reached the window. The frosted glass made it difficult to see through, and she gently pushed it open, peering through a small crack inside. Her eyes immediately settled on Lucy, who… looked to be masturbating in her kitchen. Liz's heart rate skyrocketed in an instant at the private scene, and nearly lost her grip in surprise.

A half-second later, she wished she had. If the shock had caused her to lose her grip and fall, she'd have likely rushed back home, and prayed that nobody had seen what she'd done. Then she'd have referenced the image burned in her mind, and probably do to herself what she'd just seen Lucy doing.

Unfortunately for her, she managed to keep herself from letting go. After the initial shock had passed, she spotted the tiny head screaming between Lucy's breasts, and felt her heart sink into her stomach. Deep feelings of shame bubbled up as betrayal was the first thought in her mind, and not the obvious sexual assault taking place in her neighbor's kitchen.

A second later, the small woman spotted her. They locked eyes for a moment, and Liz's heart started beating so quickly she felt like it would explode. Then the small woman began to fidget, distracting her captor for the briefest of instants.

The last thing Liz saw was the top of Lucy's head turning up to look at the cracked window. She quickly let go and broke into a run. The moist, springy grass made her footsteps feel as loud as thunder and like she was leaving an obvious trail behind her. A cold sweat formed on her forehead as a myriad of emotions flooded her mind, and she found it difficult to focus.

She made it back to her front door, and slammed it behind her. The lock was twisted shut, and she fell to the floor, finding it hard to breathe. She was safe now. What was she supposed to do? Call the police, right? Because of what she'd just seen… right? Her mind was already trying to rationalize it, as she didn't want to think the woman she'd spent so much time fawning over would be capable of such a thing. But there was no denying what she'd seen… right?

The floor underneath her shook, and she bit her thumb in anxiety.

---

“I need a fuckin’ air conditioner.” Lucy said to herself as soon as she stepped outside. Unlike the heated, stuffy insides the air out here was cool, and she flapped the bottom of her shirt a bit to circulate the cool air around.

Though she would have loved to hang around outside Lucy had no time to waste. She was fairly certain she knew the identity of the silhouette, and she was single-minded in her mission. She was going to… she didn't know yet. She knew where to go and who she was after, but the details on what she was going to do weren't fully thought out yet. For all she knew, it could've already been too late and whatever she was about to do would only worsen her situation.

Gritting her teeth she lifted her feet higher and began stomping, rather than walking across her neighbor’s front yard. The patch of springy, bright-green grass was small compared to her own, and her enormous feet gouged brown patches into it with every step. The sensation felt rather nice on her soles, and reminded her of how angry her diminutive neighbor would get every time she passed through the yard. The first time she’d done so had been an accident, but she would never forget the fury etched on the petite brunette’s face. Now it was a daily routine, and one that her neighbor had given up on complaining about.

Reminiscing sent a jolt between Lucy’s legs. Swallowing audibly she tried to ignore the sensations of her cloth shorts rubbing against her flesh and stepped up to her neighbor’s door. It was small, and her hand stopped just short of knocking it. Would she actually get an answer? Or should she just…

A deep, throaty moan escaped Lucy’s full lips. No, she couldn’t wait any longer. She needed to get in now.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy spread the fingers of her right hand, and smashed it into the door. It wasn't even a contest, as the entire flimsy thing was ripped from its hinges in the blink of an eye and shot forward. A quick, sharp scream pierced the explosion of splintered wood, and Lucy found her curled-up target in an instant.

The explosion had scared Liz so much she’d dropped to her knees, and could only crane her neck up at the enormous intruder stepping inside. She tried her best to feign a look of surprise, but it was obvious she knew why the giantess was here. Fear was evident on her face, complete with a quivering bottom lip while Lucy looked down on her hungrily. Her playtime with Evalia had gotten her warmed up, and destroying the door so easily was making all the blood in her body rush to her extremities and heighten her arousal to dangerously high levels.

“H-Hi Lulu-” Liz began, but never finished. Lucy's eager hands grabbed at Liz's pajamas, and tore them from her body in the blink of an eye. Her small arms moved to cover herself, but her nude form had had its effect. With a husky exhale, the giantess pulled her own shirt over the top of her head.

Lucy’s soft belly was exposed as she pulled the black t-shirt up over her head. Two full, heavy orbs were lifted by the shirt as it made the journey past her shoulders, but after a second the support was gone and they flopped down, jiggling as they came to rest. What seemed like acres of flesh was now on full display as the giantess tossed the shirt aside and shook her head to push her hair out her view.

While Liz was processing this latest development, Lucy was already beginning to take off her drum-tight shorts. They were more difficult to pull off than the shirt, and in the process of doing so she wound up turning away Liz and pushing the huge globes of her ass against the smaller woman’s face.

Another suggestive moan passed the giantess’s lips as she finally stepped out of the tiny article of clothing completely. No words were exchanged as the giant woman turned around, and looked down past the shelf of her breasts to her shaking prey.

Liz froze. While she was in awe of the sheer size of… well, everything on Lucy's body, there was something she hadn't expected to see. Her breathing grew shallow as her vision focused on the great mass of flesh dangling between Lucy's legs. The incredible size of the thing made her clench her legs together in fear, as it fought against gravity in an ultimately vain effort to kiss Lucy’s soft belly.

“Get that thing away from me!” Liz screamed, finally having found her voice. It was the only thing she was able to say before one of Lucy's big hands slapped down over her mouth. Gripped with terror the smaller woman’s hands jerked up and set to work prying the strong fingers off her mouth, but even one digit proved too strong to loosen up. Liz’s legs bicycled in the air in a fruitless attempt to kick away the giantess, who was descending upon her.

Lucy grunted, ignoring the pitiful kicks at her thighs and lifted her heavy cock up to drop it onto Liz’s bared belly. The smaller woman cringed on impact, which told a story all on its own. The enormous thing wasn't even at its maximum length yet, but it already stretched past the smaller woman's bellybutton and was steadily sliding into the gap between her small breasts.

A cocktail of fear and despair fueled Liz's frenzied movements against the giantess, but were ultimately fruitless. Lucy simply drank in every weak punch, every missed kick, and every attempt to roll to the side and escape. As her monstrous cock continued to expand she shoved her hips forward, knocking the stiffening tip of her erection into the bottom of Liz's jaw. The smaller woman was still trying to scream under Lucy's hand, and her teeth clacked together painfully from the unexpected attack. Her screams stopped for a moment to whine in pain, and Lucy's face contorted into a playful grin.

“You know.” Lucy said, breaking the silence and bringing her face inches away from Liz's. “I've always wanted to do something like this to you.” She said, moving a hand under the scared woman's head and smashing it between the squishy masses of her breasts. The hardening monster between Lucy's legs was quickly completing its transformation from great, flopping mass into a solid steel beam pressed between the two of them. Again tiny hands came up to fight off the aggressor, but her heavy breasts were too much for her small hands to get good handle on, much less separate to free herself.

“I hope you're ready Liz, 'cause I sure as shit am. And I need a place to store twenty-four inches of pipe.” Lucy said to her cleavage, again feeling embarrassment over the words that came out of her mouth. She could only see tufts of the smaller woman's brown hair, and felt the scared woman's rapid breathing stimulate her eager cock ever so slightly. It didn't matter if her partner was ready, because Lucy was, and Lucy's patience was running thin.

Pulling her hips back, the loss of direct contact turned the excited tingling in Lucy's cock into a deep, lustful need. A hunger that gnawed at the incredible staff jutting from between her legs, demanding to be sated. A pain that could only be soothed by tending to it.

“Good luck.”

It was a laughable statement. One born from Lucy's desire to taunt, and demoralize her prey before she destroyed her. As the head of her enormous phallus kissed Liz's delicate lower lips, the difference in their sizes became immeasurably more real. The fact that Liz had to spread her thin legs further just so Lucy's cock could fit between them spoke volumes about what she should expect, as did Lucy's hardening expression at the expected resistance.

Liz tried to close her legs, but simply couldn't. The cock hanging out between them was bigger than any she'd seen in her entire life, and even her attempts to cause it discomfort seemed completely ineffectual. Lucy's hips nudged forward slightly, and her cock pressed against Liz's outer labia for a fraction of a second, before sliding past them uselessly.

There was no way it was going to fit. Anyone could have predicted that just by looking at the scene presented, but Lucy had come too far to turn back. She had to have this. She needed it. A quick readjustment and Lucy again placed the colossal head of her cock at the entrance to Liz's diminutive pussy. The two genitalia squared off for a second time, as a clear river of precum flowed out of the pulsing erection and all over the smaller woman, coating the inside of her legs and thighs in a clear, heavy sheen.

Again Lucy pushed forward on the freshly lubed pussy, and this time Liz screamed. She'd managed to gain a small bit of traction with her new angle of attack, but it was again fruitless as the sheer size difference made the cock press into the dainty lips for a moment and slide over them again.

“PLEASE DON'T!” Liz screamed into palm pressing into her face, as it was clear Lucy had no intent of giving up. She kept trying to close her legs as desperate tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

“What was that?” Lucy asked, not bothering to look at he as she repositioned her cock a third time. “I couldn't quite hear you. Try asking again.” she said, playfully winking at the other woman and removing her hand from her mouth.

“JUST LET ME GO!!” Liz screamed as the hot slab of flesh continued to poke at her lower body. “PLEASE! JUST-”

“Jesus.” Lucy muttered, and placing her hand back over Liz's mouth as her cock found its mark. “I didn't think you'd be so goddamn loud about it.” She added. Though she had only intended to mute the whiny, shrieks she found it had a secondary, unintended effect. In this new position, with her hand on Liz's head, she was able to give herself a bit more leverage in this monumental task.

Licking her lips hungrily, Lucy once again pushed forward, this time forcing Liz's head hard into the floor with one hand while keeping her pinned with the other. This time things were different. Lucy's tremendous cock mashed against the tiny hole she sought to penetrate, and she felt the entrance begin to stretch. The screams against her palm rose in pitch suddenly, confirming that she was actually making progress this time. Slowly but surely, bit by minuscule bit of Lucy's massive cock was forcing its way into Liz.

The smaller woman began to thrash uncontrollably in pain. Her head twisted from side to side in a furious bid for freedom while her hands pushed against Lucy's breasts and belly in an attempt to force her away. Liz didn't know what else to do, and Lucy's complete indifference to her efforts drove her deeper into the depths of despair.

Finally, the mushroom-tipped head of Lucy's throbbing cock popped in completely, and the giantess relaxed. It was a tight fit, and it had been far from easy, but even this little bit being inside felt positively wonderful. The inside of Liz's pussy was hot as an oven, and clenched her head more tightly than anything she'd ever put her cock into it. Liz didn't feel quite the same way as her head had arched as far back as her neck could go. Tears poured down her face as quick, pained gasps for breath tickled the inside of Lucy's palm.

“Oh my! Are you a virgin, Liz?” Lucy laughed, wiggling her hips from side to side so her cock head moved slightly inside of Liz. “Although, if I really thought about, I'm sure most people would feel this tight to me. Don't you think so, Liz?”

Liz didn't say anything. She wanted out of this situation. She didn't want to give up. But she also knew both of those ideas were impossible.

“Fine. Don't answer.”

No sooner had the sentence finished when Lucy punched her wide hips forward. Now that the hard part was done and she'd made it inside she found she was having a much easier time. Centimeter after centimeter of her immense erection crept its way past Liz's silky entrance. Every new bit of Liz that failed to push Lucy's cock out awakened a new level of torture within the smaller woman. An object far larger than anything she was made to accept was being forced further inside of her, forcing her legs apart in order to accept more of the massive beast. Salty tears of pain dripped onto the floor next to her.

“Look, Liz! You're pregnant!”

Liz didn't look. She didn't want to think about what she was being forced to endure, but Lucy pulled a hand off of the woman's shoulder and gently rubbed a thumb over Liz's lower stomach. A sizable bump was forming, as the tip of Lucy's cock was creating a visible bulge from the inside.

It didn't stop there, though. Now that Liz had quieted down and she had a nice foothold inside, Lucy wrapped both of her hands around Liz's midsection. Then, as if she were forcing an anaconda into a bottle, she began to pull the little thing down over her erection. The bulge in Liz's lower stomach slowly traveled up the length of her body as she did so, and more of Lucy's cock vanished from view into Liz's moist depths.

Then, Lucy hit resistance in her pleasurable journey. Inch after inch of Lucy's powerful cock was gripped in the molten hot embrace of a pussy so tight it would have cut off circulation if it weren't so weak in comparison. Liz was too tired to continue screaming in pain, and a small, pained groan dripped from her mouth while Lucy's face turned into an annoyed frown.

“I'm gonna need your help now. I'm only halfway in and I'm hitting some resistance!” Lucy chastised, moving a hand up and running a huge finger along Liz's cheek. “I'm pretty sure it's the womb? Or is it the cervix? Are those the same thing? I never was that great at anatomy...” Lucy said, speaking more for herself than for Liz's benefit. She had a feeling, after all, that the smaller woman didn't know either. It wasn't every day that an ordinary person shoved a two-foot long object inside of them.

“Let's keep going, though!” Lucy said cheerfully, and placed both of her hands on the smaller woman's shoulders. They positively dwarfed her tiny frame, and she pushed down with a sudden show of force.

For a second Lucy's cock pressed against this bit of resistance, before a loud cracking sound interrupted her. Liz's struggles resumed, and she screeched like a banshee as she arched her back as best she could in this position. Lucy gasped in surprise, and pulled her hands back, realizing she'd accidentally broken both of her plaything's shoulders with her last push. That wasn't all she'd broken, though, and the outline of her cock had was now visible clear as day in Liz's belly. The smaller woman sobbed uncontrollably as her body was overloaded with pain and struggled to comprehend it all.

“Oops.” was all Lucy could say as she leaned back slightly. To her great surprise, the smaller woman was lifted from the floor slightly as she did so, and she couldn't stop herself from giggling. Her cock was buried deep enough inside of Liz's depths to lift the small woman, even if it was only a few inches. A sudden thought occurred to Lucy, and she carefully began to lean backwards.

Like a lever the cock that was buried inside of Liz began to tilt her body up while the giantess changed her position to be lying on the ground. Liz was now impaled on a cock pointing straight up, as if she'd been impaled by a stake. Her eyes were glassy, and unfocused as for the first time in her life she was looking down on Lucy. The pure, unbridled joy etched on the giantess’s face wounded Liz in a way the cock forcing her internal organs aside could not.

“You're so frail!” Lucy giggled. “If you had stronger bones then I couldn’t just do this.” She said, wrapping her powerful fingers around the small woman's midsection and squeezing them together.

A second later another series of crunches echoed around the room, and Lucy's grin somehow grew wider. She loved just how easy this was for her! A half-dozen ribs on each side of Liz's chest had been snapped in rapid succession, giving Lucy a better grip as she began to push her eager cock even further up. She'd never gotten to go all out like this before. She’d never been this far inside of someone before. There was no doubt in her mind she would be taking this all the way. The consequences no longer mattered.

Fresh tears formed in the corner of Liz's eyes at the newest abuse of power, but they weren't the only thing this time. Her cheeks puffed up as the powerful cock pulverized her insides and a spurt of hot, red blood shot out of her open mouth. Lucy's pale skin was sprinkled with the stuff, and the giantess licked her lips, holding her position silently.

Her lust could only mount so high, and Lucy felt she was near her peak. She needed to get off, and began to pull her hips backwards. The incredible tightness offered by the near-catatonic woman's body was like heaven on her dick. Liz could only gasp for air, heaving painfully as drool, tinged pink with her blood, dripped from her parted lips. Bit after bit of Lucy's erection, shiny and tinged crimson, slid out from her forced lover’s moist depths.

“Thanks.” Lucy said wistfully. Her voice was low, and husky as she tried to memorize th feeling of all this warmth and heat on her cock. It would probably be some time before she could do this again.

Then, Lucy jabbed her hips forward as hard as she could. In one powerful thrust the head of her enormous cock barreled through Liz's insides, shattering her pelvis and forcing any still-intact organs to the side as the life-ending cock sought to make its way all the way inside of its minuscule prey. It was no contest, mirroring the entire encounter as the bulge travelled up Liz's belly, made its way past her ribcage, and came to rest between her small, heaving breasts. The same length it had when she’d flopped the enormous beast onto the woman before this all began. Only now the cock was inside, creating a grotesque bulge all the way up the center of Liz’s body.

It was here that Lucy found a source of pleasure she hadn't expected. As Liz's body fought to keep itself alive through the torture her heart was pumping at what felt like well over a hundred beats per minute. The rhythmic thumping being applied directly to the head of Lucy's cock seemed to be working wonders on the sensitive organ, and Lucy's tongue lolled out from her head as she tilted her head back.

Explosive didn't do it justice. Apocalyptic was the only way to describe it. Thick, heavy ropes of cum exploded out the tip of Lucy's eager cock all at once, and flowed into every crevice of the ruined cavity that was once Liz's body. Shot after shot erupted from the tip, and there were no signs of slowing down as pearly cum poured out the slick, ruined entrance to her pussy like a poorly constructed dam.

None of it was enough to handle the overwhelming bursts of cum. Liz, teetering on the edge of life and death, puffed her cheeks out again. A stream of thick pink cum began to drip from her open mouth and nose as she struggled to breathe. It quickly escalated beyond that into a raging white river, and the woman's eyes were beginning to grow dark as life finally, mercifully drained from her broken, tired form.

It continued on for well over a minute. Cum poured out of Liz's mouth and all over Lucy's bare chest in the process. The cock plugging up the small pussy obstructed the most efficient exit, leading to small jets of the stuff dripping out from Liz's nostrils when her mouth proved to be inefficient at draining it all.

Finally, it began to slow down. Lucy panted, struggling to catch her breath. She hadn't cum that hard in… she stopped, and her lips curled up into a small smile at the realization. She had never cum that hard before. Her cock was beginning to deflate, leading the small Liz to flop forward as the softening cock could no longer support her. The small woman's head came to rest peacefully between Lucy's breasts, utterly dwarfed by both.

To her great surprise, Lucy could feel a small, faint breath from Liz. It was barely there, and each successive exhale was weaker than the last. Lucy knew what she had to do. She had to show how grateful she was to her toy for providing her with an experience she would never forget.

“Just so you know.” She said, moving her strong hands back up and placing them on either side of Liz's tiny head. “Here's what would happen if I hadn’t been holding back.” She said, and squeezed her hands together with all the strength contained in her impossibly giant form.

Like a peanut Liz's skull cracked and caved in between Lucy's palms in an instant. Though she wasn't entirely sure if the little thing had been alive when she’d last addressed her, there was no doubt she had passed now, as it was rather difficult to recover from a crushed skull. Sighing, Lucy wanted to relax in the afterglow of her powerful sexual encounter, but she didn't like the idea of leaving her cock inside of a corpse. No matter how warm, or tight it still felt on her deflated cock.

With a quiet grunt she scooped the woman off of her flaccid cock, and winced as a fresh flood of red-tinged cum poured all over her belly when the only thing keeping it inside of her former plaything was removed.

“Ew.” Was all she said while tossing the still woman aside. Lucy laid completely on her back now, ready to bask in the heat of the moment and let her sweaty self cool down for a moment. Now that her lust had been satiated she was able to think with a clear mind again.

“I need a shower.” Was her prevailing thought. Would she even fit in Liz's shower? She lazily turned her head to look at her long-discarded clothes, and breathed a sigh of relief. Only the edges of her clothes were damp with what had just taken place, and since both shirt and shorts were black it wasn't visually obvious too. They would be perfectly fine to wear back home.

For five minutes she lay on the floor, and caught her breath in the afterglow. She would have loved to doze off here and now, but her night wasn't over yet. She sat up, looking around her neighbor's home, and realizing she'd never been inside before.

It was nice.

This was a special occasion, she thought to herself. This couldn't become normal. Her mind flashed back to Evalia, still tied up in her bedroom, and her cock began to tingle again. She'd certainly be more careful with the plaything she had at home. Or, she'd try to, anyway.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy rose to her full height, only to smash her head into the ceiling. She cursed, rubbing the top of her head painfully, and carefully began the search for Liz's bathroom. Every step of her massive feet left behind a big, crimson footprint.

---

After the best shower she could manage in such a small facility, Lucy peeked her head outside the front door and confirmed that the coast was clear. As with most nights there was no activity at this hour, and she stepped outside of Liz's small home fully nude. She saw little reason in putting her dirtied clothes back on, after she'd actually taken the shower, and it was a short walk back home anyway.

Again she stepped out into the cool night air. It felt wonderful on her glistening, still-wet form, and the cool breeze brought her nipples back to full attention. Her cock, on the other hand, didn't appreciate the cold as it bounced off her thighs with every step she took.

She carried her clothes under one arm. Neatly folded, and only slightly moist. In her other hand was a sandwich, as her long-ignored hunger pangs had reached their own climax and demanded to be satisfied before she left Liz's home. Thankfully, the smaller woman's refrigerator was significantly better stocked than her own, and she'd eaten three sandwiches before leaving. She was on her fourth now, and regretted not bringing extras with her as she stepped up to her front door.

Tossing the last bit of food into her mouth, she swallowed it easily, and stepped inside of her home. The door was locked behind her, and she dropped her clothes on the floor. She could always pick them up later, after all. Stopping a moment to yawn, she stretched her arms high over her head, and scratched her half-filled belly as she walked to the door to her bedroom.

As soon as the door was cracked open the tiny catgirl Lucy had captured earlier pushed her way through in a desperate bid for freedom. Evalia had somehow freed herself from her bindings, which wasn't too impressive a feat given how shabby they were to begin with, and sprinted between the pillars of Lucy's legs to escape during the confusion.

Unfortunately, Evalia hadn't expected for her captor to be equipped with an enormous, weighty cock between her legs. With great agility the tiny catgirl had ducked between the surprised giantess's legs, but lost her balance as she crashed into the heavy thing and fell to the floor in surprise.

This was all the opening Lucy needed to bend over and pick Evalia up by one leg. Holding her tiny plaything upside down she walked back inside of her bedroom, and closed the door behind her. It was again locked, and she tossed the smaller woman onto the mattress she had lying on the floor.

The wind knocked out of her, Evalia fought to catch her breath, before two enormous knees came to rest on either side of her hips. Massive thighs, each thicker than her entire body came to rest on her hips, while a slowly hardening cock pressed down on her chest.

“Well?”

Evalia looked up, fiery rebellion burning in her eyes.

Lucy rolled her own eyes in response, grabbed the thick stalk of her cock, and mashed the head of it against Evalia's lips, ignoring her protests.

“Start sucking, slave.”

Lucy's cheeks burned with embarrassment at how cheesy the line sounded. But, at the same time, it somehow felt… right. She thought so, anyway. Evalia's mouth opened as ordered, and a cock several times too large for it was wedged between the lips.

THE END

EPILOGUE

Evalia was unconscious. Sore, bruised, but otherwise uninjured as Lucy's enormous sexual appetite had worn her out. She slumbered peacefully, and Lucy decided to give her a break. She had forced her plaything into a variety of tasks, but in the end she hadn't actually gotten off. It looked like she was going to have to resort to some of her old toys to take care of herself.

The strong smell of sweat and sex filled Lucy's lungs as she took a deep breath and crawled off of her makeshift bed. Her erection stood ramrod straight from her hips as she carefully stepped around piles of clothing and up to the desk in the corner of her room.

On top was a small glass case, with an even smaller woman inside. She was visibly scared as the head of Lucy's enormous cock kissed the outside of the case, and she backed away as Lucy pulled the top of the case away.

“Looks like I'm gonna need you again, Lexi.” Lucy moaned through half-lidded eyes as she picked the small woman up. She studied the cute little thing in her hands, wanting to memorize every bit of her. From the bouncy curls of her brown hair, to the cute frames o her glasses. She was wearing clothes made for dolls, but the purple-and-black striped socks and hoodie made her stand out from any doll.

Lucy kissed the tip of her index finger, and pressed it against Lexi's face playfully. Then, she bent over, spread her cheeks, and shoved the little woman inside of her. Immediately the struggling and writhing thing sent jolts of pleasure through her anew, and she left her bedroom to take care of this erection. Lucy wasn't sure if this same fate in particular would be awaiting the catgirl snoozing in her bed, as she rather enjoyed having a much larger plaything.

But she was certainly open to the idea.