- Text Size +
I already confirmed the deposit online, but I just had to see it on an ATM screen and receipt. It was a time to celebrate; maybe withdraw a bit of my newfound wealth. The nearest bank was only a few minutes walk away, and that’s where I found myself. A late night visit to the ATM probably wasn’t the wisest decision, yet the neighborhood was never a place I felt uncomfortable walking around.
There was a single figure at the ATM when I arrived. A woman. I instantly relaxed, and waited for her to finish her transaction. She only glanced over her shoulder briefly before turning her attention back to the ATM. She was cute, kind of a tough looking cute, but attractive none the less. Oh, and there was no missing her round behind stretching the clingy fabric of her black tights.

I stared at it, mesmerized.

My trance broke when she cleared her throat. I was caught, but rather than look annoyed or offended, she merely smirked a bit. She didn't seem like the kind of girl who sweated a guy checking her out, and if anything, was more than willing to exploit the attention.

She gestured at the ATM, "So, it's saying I got no money in my account. Anyway could you loan me a twenty?"

She might have been hot, but I wasn't one to give out money. I shook my head, and lied, "Sorry, I'm pretty short myself right now."

"Huh?"

"I said I'm pretty short . . ."

She snorted unpleasantly. "How short you talkin? Must be pretty fucking short if you can't spot me a twenty."

"Guess so." I shrugged.

Her middle finger went up as I stepped up to the ATM. "Thanks for nothing you cheap fuck."

After the unpleasant interaction, better judgement should have prevailed, and forced me to leave. I wasn't going to run home just because some rough looking chick was pissed off though. I glanced over my shoulder, and saw her glaring at me.

"Whatever" I muttered.

Dizziness instantly washed over me as I placed my card into the ATM. I fought the feeling of vertigo, and with shaking hands barely managed to input my PIN. That's when I fell, or at least thought I'd fallen.

I was staring directly at the toes of her Converses. Before I fully understood my predicament, she spoke . . . more like THUNDERED, "Holy shit dude! You got fucking tiny!"

She was right.

I hadn't fallen, but somehow was so small that her feet looked as big as SUVs. Beside me, a wad of hardened bubblegum stood as tall as my knee.

"Goddamn, should I call an ambulance or something?"

I stared up and up . . . AND UP. Past the Converses and black tights. Past the faded black T-Shirt and cleavage. All the way up to her face. Her enormous attention focused on me was beyond terrifying. There was something instinctual about my fear, and I felt myself feeling faint.

She loomed so high above, a look of worry and confusion on her face.

"This thing isn't like contagious is it? I'm not gonna like, get small too am . . . "

BEEP . . . BEEP . . . BEEP . . .

My card was still in the ATM. The alerting chime snapped the girl back to reality. She glanced at my bank card, then back down at me. Her previous concerned expression was replaced by a small, knowing smirk. Placing a finger on the card, she said, “So, I could still really use that twenty.”

Outrage welled up inside me. I had just been reduced to doll-size, and this bitch was still asking for money? She cut off my angered response before it even came out.

“Just so we're clear, that wasn’t like a request, little man. Your PIN. Now.”

The reality of my situation hit me. I looked up at the smirking face, and I felt my knees grow weak. This was no longer some rough looking chick with a nice ass . . . This was a god. She was The God from my perspective.

“Please, just . . . just help me. Help me, and I’ll give you whatever you want.”

She lifted her foot, and hovered it over me. “PIN Number. Now.”

The numbers immediately spilled from my mouth, but her response was something between a sigh and a growl

“For fuck’s sake, you’re too damn small to hear.”

She bent down, her hand open. I backpedaled, but she was too big, too fast. Before I even took two steps, her fingers closed around me. As I struggled, I realized “too strong” was another apt description of this woman. I fought with every fiber of strength, yet her fingers didn’t budge in the very least. She held me in front of her lips for a moment, and watched as I tried in vain to break free.

“Yeah, that’s right, struggle. Show me what a puny loser you are.”

I stopped fighting, and she flashed a triumphant smirk.

“Last time I’m asking. PIN.”

The same smirk lit up her face when I obeyed her demand.

“So, let’s check your balance, and maybe make a little withdrawl.”

She punched in the four digit PIN, and then gasped at the numbers she saw on the ATM screen.

“One. Point. Three. Million. Fucking. Dollars.”

Her fingers squeezed me a bit tighter. “You little prick. Couldn’t spare a twenty, huh?

I was terrified, desperate. “I’m sorry! Please, take it all! Just don’t hurt me!”

The ominous, disturbing chuckle thundered through me. “Oh, I’ll be taking every fucking cent, you can count on that you little shit. Hurt you? That all depends . . .”

I stared up at her, waiting for her to continue, but she snickered again. “Ask me, ask me what it depends on.”

“Depends on what?” I managed to squeak out.

“I’ll be honest dude, I never imagined how fucking hot it’d be to have a real live person . . . a dude no less in the palm of my fucking hand. It’s a rush, no joke. So, you surviving, all depends on how much you entertain me. Got it?”

I nodded.

“Good, so let’s see how well you listen to commands. First, you’re gonna call your bank. Let’em know you need to raise your daily withdrawl amount.

She pulled a cracked, older model iPhone from her backpocket, and dialed my bank’s customer service number. With the speaker turned on, we both listened and navigated the automated options until a live voice came on the line. There was no need for my captor to make a threat, in fact, she smirked down at me, daring me to plead the voice on the other line for help.

“How can I help you tonight?”

I took a deep breath, and said, “I’d like . . . I’d like to raise my withdrawl limit please.”

“Okay sir, I’d be happy to assist you.” There was the sound of her typing, and she continued, “How much would you like to raise the limit to sir?”

I looked up at the giantess, but she remained silent.

“Umm, what’s the most you can raise it to?”

The operator responded, “I’m sorry sir, can you speak a little louder. You’re voice sounds really small.”

My tormentor snorted a snicker.

I repeated my request by bellowing as loud as I could.

"That's a little better, I can hear you now sir."

For the next few minutes, I sat in the woman's palm and provided the customer service agent all the required personal data and verification answers needed to increase my withdrawal limits. Once the call was complete, my kidnapper entered my PIN into the ATM and then punched up a $10,000 withdrawal. We waited as the machine whirred before dispensing a thick stack of twenty dollar bills.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" she celebrated while grabbing the cash.

She sneered down at me in her palm. "Nice job. You earned a chance to live a little longer. You know what else, since you made me FUCKING rich today, I think you deserve a reward . . ."

Her brown eyes sparkled with cruel delight. "Yeah, seeing how you couldn't take your eyes off my ass, I think I'll give you some quality time with it."

Snickering, she plucked me from her palm and held me just above the waste line of her tights. With her free hand, she opened the skintight band open slightly.

"Guess, a million bucks bought you a lotta ass. Enjoy!"

Her fingers let me go, and I plummeted until I hit the solid mass of her right butt cheek. An instant later, her tights snapped shut. I was pinned, pushed face first into her firm behind. Even before I struggled, I already knew there was no way I could overcome the simple strength of her tights.

From outside, her mocking voice was muffled but easy to understand.

"That's what you get you greedy dickhead. You can fucking kiss my ass while I spend your money."

There was no response. She owned me, and I could only pray that she'd eventually show some mercy.