- Text Size +

Audrey spent the next few minutes laying on her back in the beautiful field of grass near the creekside. Her giant, naked body stretched out, flushed and glistening beautifully in the sunshine. She held Matt loosely in one hand, absentmindedly stroking him and pressing him possessively into her gargantuan tits like a little doll. Sarah was stretched out over Audrey's giant swollen pussy, and her body glistened as well, coated generously in Audrey's fuck nectar. Audrey stroked her little body lovingly, running her huge fingers down Sarah's breasts and tummy, and playing lightly with the erogenous areas of her inner thighs and neatly-trimmed crotch. The little brunette was too tired to resist the thrilling touch of her titanic captor. She simply allowed Audrey to have her way with her relatively insignificant form. Audrey was being gentle but she had proved in no uncertain terms that she was going to be in charge, and her gigantic sexual hunger was going to take precedence over any protest from her now-diminutive companions. And she loved it.


At length, Audrey began rocking side-to-side on her back, grinding her humungous ass into the ground and sighing elatedly. “Aaaahhhh... fuck that was great… oh my god…” she flexed her powerful, ripped abs as she lifted her head to glance joyfully over her newly proportioned amazonian body and her little captives. Grinning broadly she beamed, “God I'm so huge and powerfulLook at me, I'm a fuckin' work of art! Look at these fuckin' arms, Matt.”


Audrey let go of Sarah and flexed her enormous biceps, wrapping Matt in a gigantic, sweaty hug. She ground his body erotically into the creamy, hot canyon of her immense cleavage. He yelped in protest, but his cries were quickly muffled in the yielding fleshy trap of Audrey's tits. Her muscles bulged incredibly, sleek and confident in their gargantuan strength.


Ssshhh, little Matty… I'm not going to hurt you. I fuckin' love you! That was so incredible… you're so sexy and manlyand that cock… god your dick is so thick and raw… you taste so good, hahahah…” Audrey gave Matt an extra little squeeze before partially releasing him from her prison-like jugs and arms. He appeared from within, gasping for breath, squirming fearfully between the mountainous breasts, trying desperately to free himself with both arms being pinned to his sides in the immense titty-hug. His face burned crimson as he sputtered incoherently, and Audrey laughed at the hopeless struggle of her little toy man.


Sarah took advantage of Audrey's momentary distraction to finally free herself from her younger sister's huge, swollen crotch. She clambered up the giantess' thick, slimy carpet of red pubic hair, deftly rising to her feet so that she could stomp angrily across the beautifully sculpted bell of Audrey's pudendum, up her unreal abs and towards her gargantuan, creamy tits. Inflated preposterously and voluptuous as they were, Sarah was noticeably shorter than both of the huge womanly towers of flesh, even as they splayed out in every direction while the horny redhead laid flat on her back. Frustrated that she couldn't see Audrey's face from under her titanic breasts, Sarah beat her fists against the immense stacks of tit flesh, sending sexy, jiggling waves across Audrey's heavy, supple breasts while arousing the giantess' amusement and attention.


“What the fuck Audrey???” Sarah fumed incredulously, “You can't just fuck my boyfriend and fuck me! You fucking bitch… I'm your sister!” She paused for a moment, trembling with outrage, then smacked Audrey's gargantuan tits again, shouting, “… You sucked off my boyfriend! You… you… huge fucking slut!” Sarah stomped down on Audrey's barge-like tummy with extra rage and emphasis.


Audrey closed her eyes and smiled unconcernedly at her older sister's assault. She was loving this attention even if she was a little sheepish at having forced Sarah and Matt to take part in the lusty orgy that her growth spurts had aroused. Now Sarah was calling her a slut. She had said it accusingly, even accurately, but instead of feeling ashamed or offended, Audrey found it exciting. Yes, she had taken Sarah's boyfriend in hand and sucked him off. She had enjoyed it more than any head she had ever given. Yes, she had fucked her sister, used Sarah's lithe, beautiful body as a living sex toy. And it had been fucking incredible, mushing Sarah against her huge throbbing cunt as she covered the older girl in thick, womanly cum. She wanted to do it again. Fuck… she wanted to stuff Sarah right up that massively swollen fuck tunnel and fuck her like a dildo!


The thought occurred that she was almost big enough to do so. She had grown formidably, her sexy, voluptuous body stretching to about 30 feet in length, she guessed. But her pussy had grown ravenously and outpaced the rest of her amazonian features in proportion. It had swollen humungously, and now shifted and rubbed pendulously between her titanic, creamy thighs with each of her ponderous rocking motions. It felt so lush and strong too! Her immense cunt muscles twitched powerfully at the thought of engulfing a fully grown person, and Audrey imagined she could probably smother a smaller girl with her monstrous womanhood… Forget that! She could probably crush them to a pulp with that silky, wet fuck cave… fuck…


New erotic possibilities and fantasies were presenting themselves to the giant horny redhead, and only by a concerted effort did she manage to snap her focus back to the present moment. Sarah was stomping angrily on Audrey's ripped tummy and comically beating her fists into Audrey's enormous, wobbling titties without effect. She yelled angrily in the direction of Audrey's face, “Come on you big bitch, let him go! Let him breathe or he'll suffocate in your huge sloppy tits, fucking slut!”


Audrey rolled her eyes and sighed euphorically. She released little Matty from the erotic prison of her tits, arched her back, and stretched her arms way up, then outwards. Her humungous tits wobbled free, and Matt almost tumbled out of that sweaty, heaving canyon, but Audrey's creamy, heavy rack had inflated so immensely in proportion to her body that Matt remained lightly tucked into her titanic cleavage. He scrabbled again, this time to keep from tumbling down towards Audrey's face, pushing outwards against the car-sized mammaries. Audrey closed her eyes and held the stretch, trembling slightly with exertion as she drew in a huge lazy yawn. She puffed out her massive, muscular chest and arched even more, feeling her new muscles move and strain with deep, lustful satisfaction. Sarah stumbled forward, falling awkwardly against the underside of Audrey's titanic tits. She yelped in surprise and irritation as Audrey interrupted her angry rant with one simple, dismissive motion.


Audrey yawned deeply, basking in her own power and sexual satisfaction. She tensed her powerful pecs lightly together to keep her hopeless little man toy from falling out of from between her gargantuan tits. Fuck, she could control him so easily with her humungous amazonian body… oh my god, it's too good... she thought to herself. Sarah had stopped yelling obscenities and was focusing all her attention on keeping her balance. She had spread herself out on all fours, keeping her body low to the huge sweaty shelf of under boob that wobbled and shifted below her. Audrey felt Sarah's little hands and shins pressed into her gigantic heaving tits. Her touch was so light and sexy, pawing uncertainly at those immense, heavy breasts as she attempted to maintain balance. Audrey continued to draw back and fill her massive, powerful chest with air, relishing in the height of her erotic stretch. God, she thought, I am so fucking huge now… I can do anything I want with them. She knew it was true. The possibilities were twisting her immense gut with excitement.


Audrey began to exhale. Her chest rumbled with a lazy, open-mouthed yawn that filled Matt and Sarah's ears. With her arms still stretched outwards, Audrey flexed the powerful double-row of muscular slabs that her tummy had become, and to Sarah's horror, the giantess began to sit up. Sarah flipped over, pressing her back against the humungous redhead's tits and began pedaling her feet against the rippling, slippery texture of her abs, in a panicked attempt to keep from sliding down. Audrey marveled at how strong she had become. She easily raised her immense upper body off the ground in a single fluid motion, and her abdomen strained minimally in all its glistening confidence. With a cry of fear Sarah began to slide down, losing purchase as the slippery incline grew increasingly steep. A sexy, girlish giggle escaped Audrey's huge lips, interrupting the end of her gigantic, powerful exhale. She reached down and nimbly plucked Sarah from below the enormous gleaming shelf of her huge, voluptuous breasts. As Audrey brought her older sister up to her huge smiling face, Sarah fought again, more weakly and desperately than before. She thrashed uselessly in the giantess' grip and beat her fists feebly against the large, unaffected hand of her captor.


Let go, Audrey...” Sarah moaned, dejectedly. She was overwhelmed by the experience of Audrey's growth-infused sex romp, worn out by her angry fit, and disoriented by the sensations she had experienced while climbing on Audrey's gigantic body and being handled like a toy. Sarah struggled for a few more moments as Audrey grinned sweetly, waiting patiently for the brunette's outburst to fizzle out. She began very gently rubbing her thumb across Sarah's firm little tits, and her lean, beautiful tummy in a caring, comforting manner. Sarah's body jerked once more in response before she slumped limply in resignation. A small sob betrayed escaped her defenses, and for a moment Sarah seemed angry again. “Fucking slut...” she groaned, “how could you do this to me?”


Audrey finally reacted, leaning her head right up to her small, captive sister and pursing those big lovely lips. She pouted sexily and cooed at Sarah with a low husky voice, “Awww... Big sis...” she prodded Sarah's tits with her thumb, swirling around them around in slow, sexily charged circles. “You don't understand how this feels, so I'm going to be patient with you.” Audrey spoke slowly, letting her breath wash over Sarah who shrank in the closeness and intensity of her titanic sister's gaze and voice. “I'm a big fucking gigantic slut now. I'm so fucking huge and horny… I want to lie here and fuck myself for a while. I'm gonna think of some ways to fuck myself that involve you and your teenie little body. And Matt's gonna get fucked too because I'm a big old giant whore. You can call me whatever you like, Sarah, because you're right. I'm gonna suck little Matty's cock whenever I please. I'm gonna stuff you up my huge whore cunt as soon as I get big enough. And I'm gonna get bigger because whoever put us in this big rat cage wants me to be in charge. They want me to grow fucking huge? Fine. They want to see my cunt and tits swell up like big womanly fuck machine? Fine. If it's a show they want...” Audrey leaned forward, brushing her huge pouting lips against Sarah's helpless form and whispered, “… I'm gonna give it to them...”


Sarah put both her hands up against Audrey's lips defensively. Horrified at what she was hearing, she took a few long moments to process the weight and sincerity of what Audrey had just said. As she did, Sarah witnessed a momentary flash of intense blue light coming from behind Audrey's head. She squirmed, and shouted with one last desperate, defiant protest, “But Audrey, this is not you! You're being used, sis! You've got to wake up and fight it or… or…”


Audrey's head went south. Slowly and sensually she tipped down her lips towards Sarah's crotch. The giant, sinewy mass of Audrey's hot slimy tongue slid noisily out of her pouted lips a good foot then suddenly curled up and narrowed into a hard, wet tip. The giant, horny redhead closed her eyes as she plunged her tongue into Sarah's crotch, causing the much smaller woman to trail off mid-sentence. Sarah gasped sensually in a mix of shock, outrage, pleasure, and compliance. Audrey's tongue was too big to properly penetrate Sarah's tight little pussy, so instead she swirled her tongue through her older sister's legs, all around her crotch, and focused a few small, fast circles on where she expected Sarah's clit would be if she wasn't too large to definitively feel the tiny nub of flesh. Audrey released a slow, throaty moan, allowing her lips to part in a look of drunken sexual abandon. Sarah groaned and thrashed as well, partly in struggle, but more so now in immutable pleasure.


With a playful flick, Audrey whipped her tongue back out of Sarah's crotch and back into her own mouth. Sarah's sexy little body responded by convulsing slightly, straining forwards right after the huge sinewy muscle, now wet with her relatively insignificant flow of feminine lubricant. Sarah quickly regained her composure. She stilled her pleasurable ministrations, then gradually hung her head and eyes down, cheeks burning crimson. Audrey whispered at her seductively, “You're wrong, big sis. This is me. I think I've always wanted this… I've always wanted your body Sarah. And now, It's mine to do whatever I like with. But you know what the good news is, big sis?” Audrey leaned in close again to engulf Sarah in her sensual, husky whisper again, “I think you want this too. I think you are gonna want me to cum all over you. You will beg me to grow bigger and bigger… And I'm gonna do just that...”