- Text Size +

Audrey rocked side-to-side on her back as she orgasmed. She gripped her sister Sarah with both hands, holding the little brunette bombshell against her ripped, trunk-like tummy while Sarah sobbed and thrashed feebly. Small legs kicked against the amazon's thighs and huge wet pussy as Audrey closed her eyes and panted euphorically. She could feel the growth spurt take hold of her. It blended in beautifully with the sensation of her orgasm. Every wave of sweet, intoxicating pleasure was followed by a powerful surge of a warm tingling sensation, and Sarah's cute little frame would dwindle. Ahh… fuck yeah… murmured the burgeoning redhead as her flushed creamy flesh expanded in every direction.


Sarah beat her fists uselessly against her younger sister's powerful abdomen. “Let me go, Audrey!” she cried, blushing intensely. “What the fuck… just let me go! You're fucking… growing...” She craned her neck to get a look at Audrey's face through the canyon of her giant jiggling tits. Audrey's eyes were closed. Her face was hot and red, and her lip was curled with sexual elation as she muttered lustily to herself. Sarah kicked against that huge yawning cunt as Audrey's orgasms continued to soar. The swollen monster of womanhood was soaking her lower body with warm, creamy cum. Meanwhile, Audrey's thick red carpet of crotch hair assailed Sarah's own pussy and abdomen with its scratchy, erotic embrace.


Matt watched Audrey grow with building excitement. It was so hot, seeing her rub Sarah against her huge sexy body, and he was beginning to smell Audrey's big wet cunt from where he was standing several feet away. Fuck, he thought, she is so horny! He had been suppressing his secret attraction to the younger of the two sisters the whole weekend, and it had been difficult and awkward at times. Now it seemed that there would be no stopping those feelings. Though he was a little scared at seeing Audrey act so crazy as she got bigger, he felt his mouth grow dry and his cock spring up to its full erect length as he pictured getting a piece of her huge dripping pussy for himself.


Audrey huffed with lusty satisfaction at the stimulation she was receiving. Though she had been with a number of guys before, she had never actually orgasmed in front of anyone. Now she felt like she was in complete control, and this was her moment. She was going to be in charge of this incredible experience. The burgeoning amazon ran her huge hands up and down the length of her dwindling older sister's body, gliding them sexily along her flesh, slick with her own female lubricant. With each stroke, she pulled against Sarah's supple ass and toned, sexy back, sliding the small woman tantalizingly against the pale washboard slabs of muscle lining her trunk-like abdomen. Another powerful orgasm blossomed deep in Audrey's mighty loins, and she gasped as the sexy, carnal sensation of growth filled her body. Fuck… she thought, Sarah's getting small…


Audrey pulled her helpless sister in tight against her body, sliding the little brunette south so that her firm little tits were dragged against the scratchy feminine mound of Audrey's red fuck carpet. Audrey grunted haughtily and whispered, “Fuck… it feels so good. I'm fucking gigantic, big sis. Do you like it?” Audrey snapped her eyes open and flexed her powerful abdomen, propping herself up slightly so that she could see Sarah's reaction.


Sarah's face was flushed and twisted with a myriad of emotions. It was exciting for Audrey to see her, always the beautiful, confident, ad hoc leader of the sisters, now struggling uselessly against Audrey's enormous convulsing pussy, covered in her feminine fluids as she continued to soak Sarah and stimulate herself with the dwindling woman's body. Sarah found Audrey's eyes and whimpered in reply, “I… I don't know what's happening to you, Audrey… I'm scared… Why are you doing this?”


Audrey reached up with her off hand and began playing with one of her massively engorged nipples. It was swollen and overstimulated, and the sensation of her own touch filled it with exquisite pain. She moaned shamelessly, keeping her gaze vaguely trained on her older sister. After a few long, sexually charged moans she huffed back, “I can't help it… It feels too fucking good- UUUNNGHH…” Audrey gave a pitched moaned that blended carnally into a massive, erotic growl. She was still coming, and still she grew. “Let it happen, big sis, oohhh…. ffffuuuuuck… fuck I'm still comingUUUNNNGGHH… YEESSS… oh ffffuuuuck yeah… just let it happen… just…oooohhh... do you fucking feel that, sis? Fuck... my pussy is gigantic!”


As Audrey spoke, another beautiful wave of orgasms rocked her gargantuan womanhood as it throbbed and came monstrously. Her clit squirmed like crazy, buffeting Sarah's abdomen and filling Audrey with renewed lusty hunger. Her eyes rolled around and she caught sight of Matt who was standing nearby, gawking in disbelief while stroking his huge, erect manhood. Audrey turned her head and unleashed a string of husky, lustful moans in his direction. Her eyes then narrowed so that she could see his helpless, aroused reaction and she grinned sweetly. OOOOooohhhh, yeeesssss… Do you like that, little Matty? Fucking watch this… ooooohhhh… uhhh… hmm-UUUNNNGGHHH… Audrey rubbed Sarah's body more frantically against her huge, pulsing sex, simulating an intense wave of orgasms that caused her colossal, naked body to swell even huger.


As Matt gulped and stood frozen, he barely noticed that the halo of intense blue light emanating from the back of Audrey's neck suddenly disappeared, like someone had flicked off a switch. He was too stunned to take it in at all though. Audrey kept taunting him with sweet, orgasmically-tinted nothings and didn't seem to notice at all. He self-consciously ripped his hand away from his pulsing, veiny cock, looking somewhat askew to avoid the intensity of the amazon's gaze. “Uhh… Audrey...” he began, not having any idea what she wanted him to say.


Audrey huffed at him as if to laugh, then scrootched her enormous body over several feet of grass to get closer. She shifted her sexy frame onto her side, tits flopping over ominously, pointing her hugely engorged nipples flatteringly towards him. Sarah yelped as her diminutive form was lifted entirely off the ground as Audrey raised her easily with a single giant hand, keeping her planted firmly against the shaking, yawning folds of her immense labia. That single hand covered the top of Sarah's sexily toned hips, pelvis, and up to the bottoms of her small breasts, and Audrey's gigantic thick set of full, womanly hips stacked up a good 6 feet high as she lay on her side. Audrey continued to stroke and pull at her insanely overstimulated nipples, each of them now at least the size of a watermelon, fat and full like those of a breastfeeding mother, and inflated even larger in proportion.


Audrey focused her eyes on Matt again, her immense blooms of lusty orgasms finally seeming to wane a little. She spoke in a low, seductive voice, “OOOooohhh, yeah… Do you like that, Matty? Answer me… Answer when a fucking giant woman asks you a question… oooohhh…” Audrey closed her eyes briefly, before snapping them open and narrowing them expectantly at Matt. Sarah whimpered quietly, her body seeming to have finally found a rhythm with the enormous pulsing cunt she was pressed against. She obediently humped back, much to her huge younger sister's delight.


Matt's whole body tensed as he took in the wonderful heat and feminine fragrance of Audrey's horny, amazonian fuck fest. He met her gaze and for a moment, was so overwhelmed by the intensity of her need that he lost his balance and lurched forward. Audrey deftly inverted her hand and caught him, laughing patiently while she lifted him up to her huge, flushed face. She spoke even lower, barely above a whisper as her beautiful baritone voice and sexually charged breath washed over the diminutive man. “How about it, little Matty? Do you like my huge, sexy body? Huh? Do you want a turn to fuck? Do you want to fuck me, little man?”


Matt squirmed uselessly in Audrey's powerful grasp. His mental faculties were fully overwhelmed and he began talking with little sense of what he was saying. “Uhh… I… y-yeah… I-I want it… I want to fuck you, Audrey… you're so fucking hot… please… please d-don't hurt me!”


As he spoke, Audrey's eyes flashed with sexual delight and her whole body squirmed in excitement and amusement. She could feel that she had stopped growing, but she was not finished having fun. It was just too easy. She inhaled sharply while moving Matt even closer to her face, letting his massive, bulging dick rub against her fat, full lips. She exhaled with a throaty growl that turned into a girlish giggle. “Hahah... Mmaattt... don't worry so much… you both fucking worry about all this way too much.” She spoke earnestly but kept her mouth trained on Matt's manhood, flicking her lips against it as she articulated. “I would never hurt either of you… I just… I need you to… I need you to make me feel fucking huge, alright? I…”


Audrey's eyes closed. As she inhaled, she could smell the wonderful musk coming off Matt's beefy, swollen shaft and his large, pendulous balls. She tasted a beautiful mix of testosterone, precum, sweat… it was so tantalizing and intense that she forgot what she was saying. Her gargantuan pussy suddenly shook with renewed hunger and ecstasy. She could feel a new wave of womanly cum swell deep within her colossal throbbing womanhood and threaten to engulf her poor little sister Sarah. As she cried out carnally though, she could feel Sarah's body convulse and to her soaring delight, she sensed that Sarah too was coming with her tiny little cunt mashed up against the savage, swollen folds of Audrey's titanic red-haired fuck monster. Fuuuuuck yeah… she thought, squirming euphorically.


Audrey pressed Matt's body right into her face, forcing his big swollen dick between the wet, velvety walls of her plump lips. She sucked and swirled his beautifully hung manhood in her mouth, lightly pulling his entire muscly body out, then pursing her lips together tightly as she forced him back into her. She slurped and sucked, eating dick like a predator ripping apart its prey, rubbing her older sister gently but frantically against her colossal cunt and huge squirming clit while they both came. In a moment, Matt was coming too, spurting an incredible load of sweet, sticky cum into her cavernous mouth. Audrey shifted gigantically onto her back once again, basking enormously in the sun and fucking her sister and her boyfriend for all she was worth. Matt groaned in the height of his overstimulation at the sweet pain of Audrey's hungry fat lips around his thick, cum-spewing member. Audrey continued to suck and swirl his dick like a straw in a milkshake, gulping down his big load greedily and savagely going after him for every drop he had to give. After a few long, glorious moments of soaring sexual elation, all three of their bodies orgasmic convulsing abated, and their heartbeats began to return to normal as they basked in the beautiful afterglow of Audrey's amazonian fuck frenzy.