- Text Size +

Audrey's thick, creamy legs carried her in long and powerful strides. She took note of all the little sensations surrounding her… the fresh, pleasant scent of the beautiful landscape, the pretty white and yellow wildflowers trembling in the light breeze, the warm grass and soil sinking somewhat under the weight of each of her heavy footfalls… It was all so exquisite, she felt easy and cheerful despite her situation. From her wide shoulders, wrapping her little arms around her younger sister's forehead sat Sarah. She glanced around from her perch atop the large, hulking amazon. It felt to her almost a bit like riding on horseback. She dug her thighs playfully into Audrey's thick neck as she attempted to stay balanced during the occasional jostle or bump in the otherwise smooth ride. Sarah shot a look backwards at Matt who was hustling slightly to keep up with Audrey's deliberately long and brisk steps. Sarah blew him a little kiss, smiling her encouragement. Matt smiled back a little weakly. He was still a little sore from having been sidelined by the sisters in the whole conversation regarding their predicament and what to do next, not to mention a little unsure of how to react to Audrey's new size and the dynamic it was creating.

Sarah leaned in close to Audrey, brushing aside a few thick strands of her red hair, then spoke softly into her sister's ear, “I really hope you're okay, Audrey. I don't know what I'd do if I… If what happened to you happened to me.”

Audrey smiled, keeping her head forward so as to remain inconspicuous. She liked the feeling of Sarah's little body being pressed into hers. She gave a little shiver of pleasure as Sarah whispered so close to her ear. She replied softly, “Really, I'm okay. I don't know what's happening, but… well, I kind of like it. I know we might be in real trouble here but… Sarah, do you notice how strong I look now? I didn't just get taller… I feel like a bodybuilder or something. It feels kind of… sexy.

“Well try and be careful with yourself, okay sis? We don't know what's going on or what the consequences of our situation are. And be nice to Matt,” Sarah chided, lowering her voice further, “I don't know, but I think he might be a little jealous or something.”

Audrey broke into a full grin, practically purring at the sensation of having Sarah whispering right into her ear, confirming what she already knew was happening. She giggled quietly, “Don't worry, big sis. I'll be really nice to him, you'll see.”

Sarah gave Audrey a rough little box on the ear in reply, then stroked the same spot more gently a couple of times.

By now the sisters had reached the stream and Sarah spoke up loudly so that Matt could hear as he trailed a few yards behind, “Okay Audrey, let me down. I want to have a closer look at this.” Audrey obediently knelt and plopped her huge naked ass down on the back of her legs. Sarah pushed off against the amazon's neck with both hands, nimbly parting her legs and hopping off backwards at the same time. She walked over to the stream and looked in. It was only a few yards wide and the water burbled along relatively placidly. The water was deeper than it had appeared from further away, maybe four feet deep in the middle. A fine, consistently-graded bed of gravel lined the bottom and the edge of the stream, and extended a couple of feet out along the creek bed on both sides of the water. Sarah knelt down at the edge and examined it for a few moments. “It's crystal clear!” she exclaimed, “that's kind of weird… I figured it would be too muddy, but we can probably drink from this if we have to.”

Audrey grabbed a handful of gravel from the bank. She turned it over in her hands looking thoughtful, then asked, “Have either of you seen or stepped on a rock yet?” Sarah shook her head, raising an eyebrow. “There's loads of them here,” Audrey continued, “That's probably why the water is so clear. It's almost like… I don't know, like it's… artificial or something.”

Matt went to the edge and dipped his hands in. “I don't know about you, but I need to hydrate myself pronto,” he announced. The big, muscular guy leaned forward, using his cupped hands to drink large mouthfuls of water. Bent horizontally as he was, Audrey could see the sexy bands of muscle around and below his ribs ripple as he drank. She watched in admiration for a few seconds before leaning down and doing the same. She didn't realize how thirsty she had become. Having woken up from what seemed like a long, deep sleep, and walked around in the sun she felt quite parched. She spent the better part of a minute sucking up large mouthfuls of deliciously clear and fresh stream water, while the weight of her magnificent body caused the gravel to sink into the mud, smearing some of it on herself. Sarah looked for a moment like she might protest, but she was feeling just as parched, and she knew they were going to need to drink sooner or later. She joined in and was likewise delighted with how refreshing and pure it tasted.

Standing back up, Sarah glanced over at the huge, kneeling figure of her sister as she noisily continued slurping up water. Looking at the base of her thick neck, Sarah noticed something she hadn't seen while sitting on Audrey's shoulders. “Hold up, sis,” she said, “what happened here?”
Audrey reared up looking perplexed at the question, but Sarah pushed down insistently on her broad back. Feeling this, Audrey obediently bent over once more, watching the reflection in the stream of her older sister inspecting something near the base of her skull. “What is it, Sarah?” she asked.

“There's something like… under your skin,” she replied. “Do you feel that?” Sarah gently rubbed Audrey's creamy flesh at the very top of her spine.

“I do,” the amazon murmured, “what is it?”

“I don't know… I just saw it… um… it sort of blinked,” stammered Sarah. “When you were drinking, there was this little blue flash. Audrey, this feels like something small. I think it's connected under there.”

“...blinked?” echoed Audrey. She narrowed her eyes a little. “Matt, can you please have a look?”

Matt shuffled over and scanned the back of Audrey's large neck. “I didn't see a flash,” he started, “but there's something there. I can see it.” He gingerly reached over Audrey's broad back and gave her smooth, pale skin a tentative feel, rubbing his fingertips over the little object in question. Audrey was enjoying the attention, and it was distracting to have Matt's gorgeous, naked body so close to her, despite her curiosity about the thing under her skin, whatever it was. She leaned her huge torso towards her two companions, bringing her neck in closer to them while deliberately nudging up against them at the same time. Audrey felt her sister immediately adjust herself to accommodate the new position and inspect her neck more closely. At the same time, she felt Matt's body stiffen uncomfortably. A twinge of excitement spread out from the amazon's loins as she realized she could feel Matt's large rod pressed between their bodies. She tried her best to subdue a little shudder of pleasure that passed up her spine. After a moment Matt laid his arm on Audrey's muscly, wide back as though to seem casually supportive, but coming across as anything but.

Audrey giggled despite herself. Too easy. “Sorry, sis,” she chirped, “that tickles.”

Sarah patted the spot lightly with her hand and withdrew. She spoke slowly, her voice sounding troubled, “I don't know Audrey… It's hard, and if it lights up… maybe it's a microchip or something.”

Matt pulled his arm off Audrey's back and turned away, looking a little exasperated. “Seriously?” he huffed.

Audrey lifted herself into an upright kneel and turned to face Sarah. “Maybe you're right,” she said, “but I'm kind of… not worried about it, I mean…” she paused, cocking her head thoughtfully, “I scraped my knee pretty badly before I woke up here. Look at it now. There's no scratch. No scar. And I'm huge!” She raised up her hands dramatically. “I feel better than I ever have! I think… if aliens put a chip in me, they didn't do it to hurt me.”

Matt just shook his head, looking away indifferently. Sarah gave Audrey a long look of concern, crossing her arms and frowning as though in disagreement. Audrey smiled sweetly in reply, and after a few seconds Sarah rolled her eyes and stamped her foot. “Okay, Audrey,” she relented, “just… let us know if you feel it… do anything. Matt,” she turned to address him as he sulked, “Matt! Keep an eye on her please.”

Audrey stifled a giggle. That won't be a problem, she thought to herself with a secretive surge of arousal.

Sarah continued, “We'll let you know if we see it blink or anything, okay sis?”

Audrey pressed her hands demurely to the top of her thighs, squeezing her huge heavy breasts together slightly while nodding in obedience to her older sister. “You got it, big sis. I'll keep you in the loop!”

Sarah reached over and squeezed lightly squeezed Audrey's thigh in affirmation, giving her a little smile. Audrey knew Sarah was pleased that she kept calling her “big sis” as she always had. Audrey was also behaving playfully and deferentially with Sarah which gave the older sister the comfort of feeling that things had not changed despite their situation and in light of Audrey's newly amazonian stature.

Sarah suggested that they follow the stream down a ways. Audrey agreed and began sauntering slowly beside her sister, matching the much smaller woman's pace. Matt glanced back at the two of them, a little annoyed. Seeing no better choice he marched along after them a few paces back, taking a moment to soak in the view. His lean, sexy girlfriend was a sight to behold, but it was Audrey's body that took his breath away. Her ass protruded, jiggling thick and gorgeous while smeared lightly with soil and grass. The twin, fleshy towers of her powerful legs carried her at a slow, almost sultry pace. They squeezed together near her crotch, and Matt got a flattering glimpse of that huge womanly mound of a pussy hanging ponderously between each footfall. Audrey didn't look back, and she didn't need to. She blushed with arousal at the thought of the show she was giving Matt. She dipped her hips ever so slightly lower with each step and played unabashedly with her gorgeous red hair. She was really starting to fall in love with this place.